GILF Anna's Oral Servant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that sufficient..for now?" he laughed.

She returned the laugh as he continued to massage her lovely, freckled legs, hands strong and insistent. She offered no resistance when he gently rolled her to her side, then on her knees, her head on the seat, her white, creamy ass wiggling at his face. She gasped as those hands parted the cheeks, a rush of cool night air washing over her puckered rosebud.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod...." She hissed into the seat feeling his lips kiss her sweet old ass, tongue darting out on the soft fleshy mounds.

His tongue burrowed into the hairy ring of her rectum, probing, digging, slipping wetly into the tight gripping hole. He'd eaten her ass before on their first encounter, a first for her, one she'd hoped he'd repeat. And now he was, her head moaning into the car's seat, feeling naughtier than ever, her ass high in the air, open to his slavishly adoring face.

His hands massaged her dimpled cheeks, feeling the meat between his fingers, pulling them apart, allowing his face to slip deeper between them. His eyes brushed the gently jiggling flesh, his tongue flying like a piston in and out of her incredibly tight hole. She moaned harder the harder he tongue fucked her forbidden entry, snapping her hips up and down, back and forth, her pussy dripping down the inner sagging thighs and onto the expensive leather of the back seat.

She was about to cum anyway, but did so the instant she felt Juan slip one long forefinger into her aching cunt, thick and insistent, slicing in and out of her in a sloshy, sawing motion, his other fingers brushing by her engorged clit. She came hard, and Juan attached his mouth fully to her asshole, lips sealed around it, sucking it, tongue continuing to flash in and out as he fingered her gushing pussy to a crushing, juicy orgasm, her fluids coating his hand to the wrist, little sprays of juice splashing back onto his muscular forearm. He finally stopped worshipping her ass, pulling his face from the soggy crack and finger from her pussy, sitting back, his enormous cock bobbing up between his strong thighs. She turned and smiled at him.

"Unreal, Juan, you're just...unreal," she sighed, reaching for his cock, stroking it.

"I'm very real," he laughed, pulling her in for a kiss, she welcoming the funky flavor of her ass on her lips, licking his. "Very real, and all for you...."

"Then this is OK?" she said mischievously, swinging her leg over his lap, the head of his cock brushing her hairy pussy. "Is it?"

He framed her face in his hands, smiling, kissing her, then slid them down to her hips, slowly pushing down, feeling his cock sheath into the impossibly tight pussy of a 60-something grandmother. She gasped at the fullness of him as she settled down, haunches tight against his balls, looking into his eyes.

"Oh Juan," she cried gently, tears of appreciation and lust and love and romance in her crinkly eyes. "Oh....."

They made love for a long time, neither realizing how much, Juan slapping up into her, Anna grinding down. His hands were all over her, rubbing her legs astride him, cupping the madly flailing ass, up her long back, to the front to squeeze her swinging tits into his mouth, leaving them briefly to suckle that neck he so adored.

They came again, simultaneously, but gently, lips together, eyes looking into each others, Juan deep inside her as she hunched down, holding him there. She felt the sweet heat of his jetting cum fill her womb, felt his nuts twisting against her ass, felt his strong hands around her. She groaned and came against him, sweetly, slowly. They stopped finally, kissing like long lost lovers, Anna feeling his moistness below, sheeting out over his young balls.

She pulled off him with a sucking sound, making them both giggle. Sitting back, she lifted her legs up under her knees, looking between them to the welling white peeking from her.

"Allow me," Juan said graciously, kneeling as she gasped, his tongue in her again, sucking her clean.

"Sweet Jesus, will you NEVER stop surprising me!" she screamed, cupping his head in her thighs, squeezing that face to her hole, listening to the slurping sounds, wet and nasty, as he gobbled down every ounce of what he'd just put there.

She came again, of course, and then again and again, a series of jolting orgasms, small and serene, until she realized she was scissoring Juan's poor face so tightly he groaned from the pressure. She released his head, legs flopping open. She reached for him, pulling his face to hers, kissing him, licking his lips and cheeks and chin clean, tasting and swallowing.

"Sorry, stud," she hissed, biting his lower lip, eyes wide inches from his. "I get carried away with my legs..."

"Any time, dear lady," he laughed, kissing her wet and deep. "Any time you like..."

They kissed, then dressed, then parted. She climbed into the front seat of her car. He came around to her window, leaned in, and they kissed some more.

"Thank you, Juan, really, this is all so...incredible..so...necessary," she smiled.

He laughed, walking away, her eyes on that tight muscular young ass in his tight pants. He drove off. Anna looked at the cell phone in the console. Seven missed calls. None from her husband. All from Deb. One voice mail.

"Well, my friend, am I to believe you and Juan are together again?" came Deb's laughing message. "I certainly hope so, my dear, and let's not forget who to thank for that!"

Anna smiled, put the phone down and drove home. The light in Bill's office was still burning. Inside, she heard the incessant clacking of his computer keys as he worked.

She went upstairs, got into bed and slept the best she had for too many years.

12