Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 05

Story Info
Don't you want to spunk in your teacher's mouth?
4k words
4.54
54k
16
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

I tried to hide from the eyes that watched me enter the school. Already I knew boys and girls had noticed my navy blue panties showing through my white skirt. I tried to act normal but inside I was a nervous wreck! I had also worn the black stiletto court shoes Pete had given to me; despite having a 4 inch heel they were surprisingly comfortable. The heels seemed to clack loudly, and again, boys and girls stood with shocked expressions. Was that really the ice queen showing her dark panties through a white skirt? And those high heels that hoisted her up a few inches, was she really getting fashionable with her shoes? Pete had a sly grin on his face when I took his class. My panties were feeling decidedly wet as I moved around the class inspecting their work. I let my hip brush against Pete's arm. He always sat at the back, so I knew I was safe with just an innocent contact between us. I hadn't bargained for the hand that stroked up my calf, just below the hem of my skirt. I felt awkward now, I knew I had to move away but I didn't. His hand, and then one single finger traced up my leg, I shuddered a little. Someone at the front called me to ask about something, so I had to move.

I cleared my throat, "what is it Lawrence?"

I was aware of the odd whispered remark too. Sabrina was making the most of my panties showing. I knew the giggling between her and her friend was about me.

Pete and I met up under the tree that night. Mr Drake had visitors and I didn't want him seeing Pete. My dare for him was a little silly I guess; I made him tell me his top 10 favourite sexy girls at school. He counted them down from 10 to 1. He even had Sabrina at number 5. When he got to number 1 I interrupted him before he told me.

"All of the girls you have named are a little sluttish Pete, is that what you like?"

I was grinning at him to show I was teasing him. He grinned back.

"So come on then who is your number one?" I asked with a giggle.

"Well I suppose it has to be, Becky."

My face dropped a little and I looked up questioningly into his eyes.

"Oh sorry Miss," he mumbled.

"No that's OK; I didn't say I was included."

I felt embarrassed and he could see it straight away. He pulled me to him.

"I thought you meant just the girls," he mumbled again.

"No that really is OK Pete. I, I should have said, um, including teachers," I stammered.

The next day I carried out his dare. I wore my high heels with a skirt just off my knee that I hardily ever wore, and I wasn't wearing underwear. I put on a little more make up too. But I couldn't forget what he said about Becky being number one. Maybe she was after Pete anyway. She certainly turned heads, and her skirts were always extremely short. I couldn't compete with her, but I was going to show Pete I could dress to new limits. I did feel a little self-conscious, but the feel of nothing covering my wet pussy had me feeling quite sexy all day!

"Well Gillian, are you making an effort for someone special?"

"I, I don't know what you mean," I said, feeling my face blush.

"Well those firm little tits of yours seem a little lower today."

I wanted to slap the face of the whispering voice. Why couldn't Mr Bird just leave me alone?

"High heels and shorter skirts too, you know some might think you are trying to make yourself look younger," Dave said, with a sly grin spreading over his face.

I looked at Becky and how pretty and young she was. I knew I didn't really stand a chance against her. Her long sexy legs and those ridiculously short skirts had every boy and teacher dribbling. To top it all she really was a good student. I was just a 29 year old average teacher, who now felt even more stupid. Finally I had come to my senses. At lunchtime I would go home and put some underwear on. But first I would tell Pete we were finished. I called him out of his class on the pretext that his mother had phoned. I took him into an empty class, and it was there, with a heavy heart, I dumped him once again. He seemed to take it without too much sorrow. He just walked away; maybe he knew we had gone as far as we dared?

Dave Bird was again showing interest in me, he asked why I had reverted to longer skirts again. I told him I had finished with Pete just to shut him up; it seemed to have the opposite effect. He began coming onto me again. He told me that he missed my little tits bouncing as I walked, now that I was back in a bra. He mumbled quietly that that my legs looked better in higher heels, but they were now gone under my longer skirts. Over the next few weeks I saw Pete with various girls. He would glance at me as he held their hands. I could almost hear him taunting me in my head. I felt really jealous and cried sometimes. I knew I couldn't compete against young 18 year old schoolgirls. Even though I had dumped him, I still played with myself remembering the good times.

"See Gillian you like it you horny bitch," Dave whispered in my ear.

Yes I was letting him touch me. I don't know why? Hell yes I do, I was lonely, extremely lonely! Dave was the only man to show any interest in me, apart from a guy in a pub. I had met this guy with Diane, he was a little drunk but it wasn't until he threw up outside that I walked away. I knew the schoolgirls fancied Dave and he was quite good looking, but I just couldn't go with him. Well not until after another school holiday of being on my own. We sneaked to my house at lunchtime. I offered Dave a drink and he just hauled me up the stairs. He didn't wait for me to get undressed. I didn't even have time to take my panties off. He just yanked them to one side taking a few hairs too!

"God you are dry," he mumbled into my neck.

I watched him spit on his hand, and then he rubbed it between my legs.

Now you can say I told you so!

I didn't want sex with him; even going up the stairs I wasn't really sure. But now as he eagerly pushed into me, I was fighting the urge to stop him. At least I knew it would be over soon. For someone who looked quite attractive, and had a reasonable sized dick, he could never hold on.

"Do you think this is wise?" I mumbled.

"Nope, but you'll keep your mouth shut just like Sabrina, Jayne, and Becky."

Now I was struggling a little. I knew about Sabrina, and I watched the little grin Jayne gave him, but Becky!

"You fucked Becky?"

"Yeah in my store cupboard, she was gagging for it just like you," he grunted into my neck.

Now he could feel my hands trying to push him away, "Please stop Dave, this isn't right."

He pushed my hands aside, and began humping me harder.

"You're not stopping me now. You asked me here Gillian," he grunted into my ear.

Well when is it too late to say no? I had asked him back, but now I didn't want it. Did I have a right to stop him? He grunted and groaned, and then tried to kiss me, I twisted away from his advancing mouth. Five minutes that's all it took for him to finish. He jabbed deep into me with his final few thrusts, squeezing out his spunk into my dry pussy. I just lay there until he finished.

"So what's up with you?" he asked.

I could feel my eyes begin to water.

"Oh don't fucking cry Gillian. You wanted it too."

I closed my legs as soon as he got off the bed. I turned away covering myself.

"Look it's too late to worry about right and wrong."

I could tell he was getting upset with me now. I just sat on the side of the bed as he pulled his zipper up.

"Come on then let's get back to school, and stop fucking crying."

"Tell them I had a headache or something. I'm not going back to school today," I whimpered, into a handful of tissues.

"But how am I going to get back there? God you really are a selfish bitch."

He waited for me to move but I just sat crying into my hands. I heard him throw his arms up and slap them down by his side.

"You really are a sad lonely old spinster."

"Fuck off!" I snapped.

"Don't worry I'm going, hey how about a new nickname? Miss Frigid would be better for you," he grumbled, as he walked to the door.

"Oh thanks a lot, do be sure to tell your poor wife!" I yelled.

"Lets face it you are hardily a queen are you? You dry old cow," he hissed.

It took me three working days and the weekend to get over everything. I told the school I had flu, well I certainly had a red nose after crying all the time. Like I said I was lonely and I knew going with Dave was a mistake. He hadn't cured me he had just made things worse! The only thing that would make me happy was Pete. It wasn't fair on him I knew that, but I would promise him anything to go out with me. I would risk anything to be with him again. But I just couldn't demand his attention; I couldn't even ask him out! I didn't know how to win him back, but I wanted him, and yes, I was being selfish again.

Back at school I tried my best not to think of Pete, but I just couldn't. He had been part of my life, and he was the only one I felt happy with. I didn't have a clue what to do and things were made worse just a few days later.

"Where is Becky Norris?"

"She has got a free Miss, I saw her going off with Pete Hardwick," Jayne replied.

I could feel myself beginning to erupt. It just came out, a little speech that stopped everyone dead in their tracks!

I slammed an exercise book on my desk, "I'm sick of you lot skipping off school. A free is for you to revise or study, not to go off because you want a kissing session!"

"Are you OK Miss?" Frank asked.

"Yes! It will be you lot that finds out soon enough how hard life is. Now get your heads down and do some work!" I hollered.

OK I shouldn't have taken it out on them. But I couldn't stop myself from showing them the rage of the ice queen. Even if it was brought on by jealousy!

The weekend I was hanging out my washing, looking at all the bras and panties that were not that sexy. How could anyone fancy me when they got to my underwear? Maybe I should just forget about my school teacher image, and go out on the pull with Diane? I could tart myself up and get at new hair cut, maybe highlights or something. Perhaps I could put up with the odd drunk now and then. Mr Drake wasn't that bad looking, OK he was 49 but we had a laugh and a joke. He didn't seem the type to be into sex, but what went on behind his closed door? He might think he's a little too old for me, but I could show him I'm interested couldn't I? I tapped on his door after a squirt of perfume and a coat of lipstick. I gave him a big smile.

"Could you have a look, at, at my iron for me?" I stammered.

He nodded, "sure Gillian, I'll pop round in a minute."

I put the kettle on and checked my hair. I smiled again as he came in. He fiddled with the iron which had broken a few weeks ago; I had already bought a new one.

It was now I was getting the jitters. Could I really make the first move on my neighbour? I poured the tea and undid a button on my blouse. He noticed I saw him look. What was more was he glanced again. So now should I make a move? I looked out of the kitchen window trying to summon up the courage. That was when my heart jumped. In the distance I could see Pete. He was stood over by my special tree. He was waiting for me. He wanted to see me. I had to get rid of Mr Drake now.

"How's it going?" I asked, as my eyes flicked to his cup, to see how much tea he had left.

"Just the fuse I think, I'll go home and get one," he said with a smile.

I glanced out of the window and then I saw he wasn't alone. He was kissing Becky fucking Norris! I could see her hand between them, and it seemed to be moving rapidly. I could see the glint of her bangles as they swung on her arm. Pete's trousers were sagging I knew they were undone. She was playing with his cock the little slut!

I looked at Mr Drake and then back out of the window. He came and stood beside me.

"Huh, look at those two and on a Saturday afternoon out in the open!"

I turned to him showing him that I had unbuttoned my blouse. I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Gillian, what are you?"

I pressed my lips to the shocked face; it was a rather awkward kiss. I just hoped I hadn't made a terrible mistake! He began to respond and I slowly pulled his zip down.

"Gillian. Are you sure?" he gasped.

"I want you to fuck me Marvin. Please just fuck me," I mumbled.

I felt his hands around my back undoing my bra, I felt it sag, and he pulled off my blouse and then my bra. I had his cock out now, it was already hard.

"Are you really, I mean do you want this Gillian?"

"Stop asking me that and just do it," I moaned.

Lust took hold of Mr Drake and he bunched up my skirt. My wet panties were pulled down, and he bent me over the kitchen table. I could hear his little excited gasps and groans. He entered me and grabbed my hips. He began pulling me back as he shoved his pelvis forward.

"Oh god Gillian, oh bloody hell!"

Two minutes of frantic fucking and he came, jabbing at me emptying his cock. He panted hard as if he had run a marathon. He was no match for Pete, nobody was. I had been watching Pete and Becky out the window, all the time I just wished it was him behind me. I winced as Mr Drake pulled out. I pushed my skirt down, even before Mr Drake had cleared from behind me. I grabbed my blouse just wanting to cover myself up. I just stood looking out of the window. I didn't want Marvin Drake to see my tears.

"I had better be off," he mumbled.

I pushed my glasses back onto my nose. I didn't turn round I just stared out of the window, wanting the young, tall, and sexy 18 year old boy, that was over by my tree with Becky Norris! I walked out into the garden, hoping that somehow they would sense my presence. Hoping it would force them to stop, but it didn't. I watched as Pete hunched over. He had done that with me, I had tossed him off like that. He had just had an orgasm with that little tart! But why do it against our tree? Was he mocking me, or getting his own back? He was showing me that he could pick up the hottest girl in the school. He was going to prove he didn't need a 29 year old teacher, who dressed and looked old enough to be his mother! I saw him walking towards me. Now he was coming over to tell me I was a sad and lonely bitch. I turned and walked into the house, my tears stung my eyes. But I didn't want him to see me cry. Fuck the pair of them they could both rot in hell! If they wanted to torment me they would have to do it in school time! Besides I could get a man now anyway. An over randy teacher, and a desperate neighbour, even if I fucking well didn't enjoy either! I jumped at the tap on the door. He couldn't wait to show off at me at school, the little shit! He was going to boast about pulling his favourite schoolgirl now!

"Can I come in?" he whimpered.

Just one look at his red face and the tears rolling down his cheeks had me crying again. I took his hand and pulled him gently inside. We clung to each other for ages, both of us sobbing. I was regretting the trickle of Mr Drake's spunk going down my thigh. I pulled Pete tight to me I couldn't let him go now. I loved him and I had to have him.

"I can't stand being apart from you. I've tried, I really have, but I just can't stop thinking about you."

His words echoed my thoughts. I took his hand and we went upstairs.

"Get into bed Pete. I don't want intercourse just a cuddle, if that's OK with you?"

He nodded and smiled through his tears. I handed him a tissue and then went to the loo to wipe Mr Drake away. I cuddled Pete for ages. We would kiss and just hold each other. A million thoughts ran through my head, lots of questions too, but it was Pete who spoke first.

"You know I've been going to the pub with Tommy?" he mumbled.

"Yes that awful pub. I'm surprised your parents let you."

"They don't know, we could go there, I mean nobody would ask questions."

"Tommy might, look if we are to carry on seeing each other then we mustn't tell anyone, anyone Pete."

"Becky knows, I told her I had to tell someone. She promised she would keep quiet," he said, looking at me for reassurance.

"We just have to hope she does then. Pete I know what you like but I'm not 18, and I certainly can't dress in such revelling clothes like Becky and the rest do."

"You'd be surprise how many of the boys secretly fancy you."

He told me I looked hot in just a knee length skirt, and the way my tits bounced when I was braless. We giggled and began naming boys that we thought might have a crush on me. I had now rolled on top of him just kissing his chest and giggling. I could feel his cock pressing into me. I began moving down his belly planting little loving kisses as I went.

"I thought you didn't want sex?"

I looked up into his grinning eyes, "I said intercourse I didn't want you fucking me."

I licked the tip of his cock that made him jump slightly.

"I dare you not to come in my mouth?"

I slipped my mouth right over his cock and sucked him a little. I stopped and looked up at him.

"That's not fair," he moaned.

I grinned at him, "I told you I could play the game as well as you."

"OK confirm the dare?"

"I dare you not to come in my mouth?" I said, and then I licked his cock from the base to the tip.

"I'm going to lose this one," he said with a grin.

I began sucking and kissing his hard dick. I never really liked sucking cock that much. But after having sex with my next door neighbour, I didn't think it was fair on Pete to ask him to fuck me. I kissed his balls from time to time, and when I sucked him I would look up into his eyes. He just watched me, looking a little lost for words. I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue over the end. I had read enough stories to know what I was doing would get him hot. I had just never had the right man to practise on.

"Oh hell I'm going to have to think of a good dare for you," he said with a pant.

"Going to shoot then Pete?" I asked in a soft voice.

He nodded and I plunged my mouth back over his cock. His hand was on my head now, he wasn't holding me down he was just stroking and gripping my hair. I could feel his thigh muscles twitch and flex. He was trying to hold back I think, just to make it last longer. I found his opening with my tongue and he winced a little. I began to swirl my tongue around his cock. He whimpered as I moaned with his hard dick deep in my mouth.

I stopped with him nearing the point of no return.

"Oh what's the matter Pete, don't you want to spunk in your teacher's mouth?" I said in a soft purr.

I just managed to get my mouth back on his cock as he splattered into it. His hand gripped my hair squeezing it hard. His hips worked upwards as he tried to get everything out of his hot cock.

"Shit that was sexy saying that!" he spat through gritted teeth.

I looked up at his half closed eyes as I sucked him, gently slowing down. I thought those words might be enough to send him over the edge. I opened my mouth letting his spunk dribble back over his cock. I rubbed his hard dick now. Spunk oozed through my fingers and dripped from my mouth, and it was still pumping out of his cock.

I left him panting on the bed and went and got a flannel. I began cleaning him and I could feel his eyes watching me. Was he comparing me with the schoolgirls, or maybe the girls in the pub that he had gone to? We lay cuddling again.

"So that is one win to me is it?"

He nodded, "it was hardily fair though."

"You could have refused the dare?" I said with a chuckle.

He went home an hour later, leaving me instructions to switch my mobile phone on. An hour later I received a dare. Two hours after that I managed to pluck up the courage to ask him to confirm it, but I had all day Sunday to give it some serious thought.

I began thinking of the future; I wasn't sure what would happen when Pete left school. Things would still be hard for us, but now I realised just how much I loved him. I had tried to give him up, or give him the chance to find someone else. But now I wanted him more than ever, he was the cause of my jumping heart. We would have to be careful at school, and hope those who knew would keep quiet. I loved him and he loved me, right or wrong didn't come into it anymore. I'm sorry but that's how it is.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers