Gilmore Girls: Bad Girl Lane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers

The Quarterback gave another grunt of pleasure as the tiny teen took it against her tonsils and washed it with her spit. She looked up and saw that his face was contorted; if she wasn't careful, she thought, he was going to cum from the blowing and not from fucking one of her other holes. It took all her willpower, however, to pull back a final time and she wouldn't have managed it if she hadn't forced herself to think of how great it would feel to have his huge dong up her tiny, tight asshole. Eric gave a final groan of pleasure as her head dropped away, "Shit, that was hot."

The sexy teen stood up and twirled round clad only in her bra and socks, her pussy was already wet with anticipation, little pearls of girl cum forming and glistening invitingly. She giggled, "I thought you'd like it and the best is yet to come..." she twirled again, letting the two young men devour her semi-naked body with their eyes. She stopped and stood opposite Harrison, one hand on his chest, slowly undoing the buttons. With the other she reached down and stroked his hard cock again. Her tongue moved round her lips with a slow seduction as she undid the shirt and pulled it off. Harrison shivered, but not from cold, and Lane could feel his dick quivering with excitement. She smiled again and said, "You guys still want to share me?"

"Hell yeah," they both said without any pause.

"Good, cos I really, really want to be shared," said Lane. She turned on her heel, wiggling her ass at the nearly naked Harrison, before sliding her hands to his friend's shirt and peeling it off his muscular torso. Her hand went down to Eric's cock, it was still slimy and soaked with her saliva. She smiled, bringing the hand to her mouth and licking the finger like it was a seductive lollipop. She took a step closer, her hand moving to Eric's chest. She could feel his cock pounding and throbbing as the blood pumped, quivering like a champion racehorse waiting for the stalls to spring open. She gently put pressure between his pecs, "On your back, let me get on you."

Eric went down quicker than if he'd been punched in the jaw by Mike Tyson. Lane stood over him and turned round so that her ass was facing him. She wiggled and took hold off the cheeks, slowly pulling them apart so that Eric could see her small little butt-hole, all puckered and tight. She began to come down, "Guide it big boy," she murmured. She felt Eric's hands gripping her side and slightly move her to one side, she allowed him to take control until she could feel the tip of him pressing at her tight-hole. She paused for a moment, gathering her strength, "Aaaaarrrrh," she gasped as she brought herself down. "Ooooh," she moaned as she pushed herself up.

"Fucking hell," gasped Eric as if he'd never had a petite nymphomaniac Korean impale her ass on his cock before.

"Fucking hell," gasped Harrison as if he'd never seen a petite nymphomaniac Korean impale her ass on his friend's cock before.

Lane went down again, taking more of the large dong in her asshole, stretching her walls and making them ache – pleasantly. She placed her hands on the ground, her back parallel to Eric and levered herself up. The dong rubbed at her bowels, making the flesh sting, but also sending waves of ecstatic bliss through her. In front of her Harrison took a step forward. Lane lowered herself again, a bit deeper than before. She smiled at Harrison, "Easy tiger, let me get myself comfortable."

"Sure thing Lane," nodded Harrison, standing over her and stroking his cock in excited anticipation.

Lane knew how he felt, but it wouldn't do to take the second cock until she was ready with the first – nothing would be worse than her not being properly stuck on Eric and finding herself slipping off. She continued to move up and down, Eric keeping hold off her as she carried on balancing herself on her palms, her feet also firmly planted on the rug. Each time she was taking a bit more of the dong, moving faster and with greater confidence until she was bouncing hard, her glasses jiggling on her nose and her titties straining at the bra. She came down once more, lowering her ass all the way down the prick so she could feel the Quarterback's balls under her cheeks. She took one hand off the ground and moved it to her cunt, spreading open the pussy lips. She looked at Harrison, holding his hard cock in his hand and smiled, "Come take me with that fucking big dick."

"Shit, hell, fuck, yeah," said Harrison with enthusiasm if not coherence.

Lane squirmed in pleasure as the second dick spread her slit, the huge dong powering into her as Harrison thrust down. For a few moments Eric just lay back, letting his friend get into a rhythm, but soon he had got the tempo and began to push up. Lane squealed out, "Ooooh, yesss, arrrrghh," as the two pricks rammed into each of her holes. Lane had known normal sex was great and anal sex even better, but having both her cunt and butt filled at once was the best yet. Her body quivered and quaked as she was bounced between the two footballers, their muscular bodies slapping her front and back as they sandwiched her. Her hands pushed hard on the ground, her fingers clawing at the rug and she let her head fall back against Eric, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me harder."

"Shit, you are so tight," gasped Eric as he did his best to loosen her up.

"Fuck me, fuck me like a slut," Lane replied

The two cocks continued to pound into her, making her body quake and vibrate as it was bounced between them. Lane could feel her glasses, jiggling and slipping down her nose. From force of habit she pushed them back up, then dropping her hand back to the rug and gripping it hard, "Aaaarrrghhh, fuuucckkk," she shrieked. Her spectacles began to slide down again and she jammed them back, aware that whilst she was getting double-fucked it would be a never-ending battle. Not that she minded, the pleasure she was getting was intense, if one dick produced bliss, two doubled it to something just short of heaven. The glasses slid to the tip of her nose, she reached up and jammed them back into place, though they were so steamed up she could hardly see anything. The two dicks pounded into her, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, aaaaargghhh, oooohhh, uuurrgghhh. I'm a slut, do my ass, bang my cunt."

The two footballers were so deep in her their dicks were almost colliding, battering at the thin (but tough) membrane that separated one fuck-hole from the other. Her clit was in orgasmic overdrive, Harrison ramming in from the front, whilst Eric finished it from behind. She tensed and immediately relaxed, only to tense again as the pricks went down and hammered her spot. Orgasms so intense, so powerful, so mind-blowing awesome that it was like being swept away in a tidal wave blew through her. She gripped the rug and shrieked out, "Fuuuuccckkkk! Fuuuccckkk!"

"I'm gonna cum," said Harrison, seconds before his load blew into her cunt. She felt the warm sperm shoot down her slit and towards her womb, some trickling back out as the Senior pulled his cock from her. He let the last remains drop from his dick and drip over her cunt, breathing heavily.

Without him on top of her Lane was able to move herself and she began to bounce down to meet Eric's upwards thrusts, pulling herself up as he went down, only to ram down powerfully as he returned up. Her glasses were so steamed that water was dripping down the lenses, leaving little streaks over the glass and making the world seem like it was foggy haze. She pushed them up again and rammed herself down, "Bang my butt, bang it harder, ram it open."

Eric grunted something and thrust up again. He gave a groan, "Shit, man, shit," and pumped his cum into her butt, blasting it up her bowels. She pulled herself up, gripping her cheeks and pulling them apart and letting the cum pour back down, dripping onto the rug and leaving a damp, sticky stain. She looked at the two guys, lying on their backs, panting as they tried to get their breath back, their large dicks flaccid sticky with his and her cum and other smears. She smiled, "Ready for another go guys, you can swap holes."

"Give me a moment," said Eric, "Let me recover."

"Sure," said Lane, "Let me help."

She leant over his prick, it was coated with drying sperm, together with a brown smudge that Lane didn't want to think about. She moved her mouth down and slid her tongue over the tip, moving up and down. Eric looked up from his sedentary posture, "What the...?"

Lane lifted her head, "Have the none of these girls you ass-fucked sucked you after?" she asked innocently, "It'll help you get ready again."

Eric didn't reply, but gave a small grin as Lane's tongue slid over his member. It began to stiffen, teased back into life by the teen's tender tongue. Lane opened her mouth and moved down it, there was a slight bitterness from the brown, but it was almost drowned by the salty tang off the cum. Lane's head bobbed up and down, eyeing Harrison's prick as she did so. The other footballer's dong was rising without a touch, responding to visual stimulation only. Lane moved up and down quicker, cleaning Eric and making him grunt and quake with pleasure. Beside her Harrison's cock was also quivering in excitement as blood pumped through the bulging veins. She pulled her mouth away from the Quarterback and moved over to his friend.

Harrison gave a guttural grunt as she licked her lips, "I better get this lubed up if you're going to take my ass," giggled Lane and moved her head down his member. The Senior gave another grunty moan as her lips moved down his prick, sweeping at the dried cum and pussy juice and slurping it into her mouth like it was the bottom of a tasty milkshake. She moved slowly, savouring the taste and the sensation as the cock throbbed in her mouth, seeming to expand to fill it, like rapidly drying icing sugar as she took it further and deeper. The dick probed at her cheeks and the root of her tongue, sliding further until she couldn't help but gag and drench it with her saliva. She pulled back and repeated, sucking the cock leisurely, luxuriating in her slow, sensual sucking. Harrison groaned and tensed and groaned some more, "Fucking hell," he gasped, "You give the best blowjobs ever."

Lane took him deeper, allowing the tip to press at her tonsils until she choked. Her eyes watered and opened, tears sliding from them as saliva slid down her partner's prick. Harrison tensed again and Lane knew he was ready. She took her head up and cast a look over to Eric; the Quarterback was lying on his side, pumping at his cock as he looked at the petite Korean. He grinned, "Shit. The rumours were you were a slut, but I never knew how fucking much."

"I'm the sluttiest slut in Stars Hollow, probably the state," agreed Lane with a smile, "Now are you both going to DP my less-tight-than-they-were holes?"

"Fucking hell, yes," chorused the two Seniors.

"So how do you want it this time?" grinned Harrison. He stood up, his prick jutting out like a thick branch from a muscular tree, though one still dripping from the sucking it had just had from a tiny eighteen year old slut.

Looking at him, standing there, his large dong, erect and stiff gave Lane an idea. She stood up and smiled, "Want to try something more energetic?"

Harrison looked briefly at his friend and nodded, "What you got in mind?"

Lane turned her back on him and retreated towards him, "You think you could lift me up and hold me under my thighs?"

"Sure, you're as light as feather and I'm not a wuss," laughed Harrison. He did as he said he would sweeping her up in his arms so that she was dangling with her feet off the ground.

"Now stick it in my butt," giggled Lane.

It wasn't easy and Harrison had to eventually lean against the car's trunk and let one of Lane's legs down as he used the hand to grip his dick and push it into her ass. Lane groaned in pleasure as it went in, the anal pounding she had received shortly before had left her ass open and despite the size it, if not exactly slipped in, at least went in with a minimum of effort. Harrison reached down and lifted her leg up again, tottering for a second as he got off the car and straightened up, "How's that?" he grunted.

"Feels good," moaned Lane and let herself relax back into his muscular body. She opened her legs, spreading herself for a hard as iron Eric. The teen giggled, "Come on in and fuck me."

Eric took his prick in his hand and stepped forward, pushing himself into her wet and wanton front-hole. Her juice trickled down as the massive member ground in, making her pussy wider and stimulating the nerve endings in the warm, gooey flesh of her cunt walls. Eric grunted pulled back and then went in again, deeper and further, banging down further. Lane moaned, "Come on Harrison, fuck me as well."

The young man holding her began to work his hips, thrusting his dick in and out. Lane moaned and pushed herself further against him, making his friend push harder and deeper as he struggled to keep up. The two footballers began to move faster and harder, their strokes becoming more confident and the thrusts deeper. Harder they pushed, pressuring the thin membrane between ass and pussy with their pricks. Lane gasped and shrieked, her body jolting as the pleasure shot through her like an electric wave, "Fuck me, fuck me harder! Fuck me! I'm a slut, fuck my holes."

The two dicks rammed at her, shaking her like she was a rag doll, her legs shaking and flopping like they were out of control. Her arms were scarcely better, she moved one to push her steamed up glasses back up her nose – it was like trying to drink soda on a roller-coaster. She shrieked and bucked, her vibrating body bouncing and shaking. "Oh yes," she shrieked, "Fuck me!"

The two boys grunted something and carried on ploughing her holes, treating her to orgasm after orgasm. The pleasure swept through, intense and powerful, so strong that Lane decided that if this was heaven she was going to redouble her nightly prayers. The dicks went in, spreading her holes and sandwiching her G-spot, setting it ablaze like a thousand Roman Candles all exploding and igniting at once. Her legs felt like raggedy doll and her arms were out of control, moving like she was imitating a windmill, "Aaaarrrrghhh, fuuucckkkk, shiiiitttt, fuuuucckkkk meeee, aaarrrgggghhh," she screamed.

Her glasses bounced off her nose and spun away. She didn't care.

"Fuck me, fuck my holes you studs. Use my holes like I'm the sluttiest slut in America," her body bent and twisted as another orgasm hit her. Her bra, still on, strained with the pressure and a nipple burst free from under the garment. The dicks went up her, sliding into her well-opened holes with ease. Cum dripped from her cunt, sweat slid down her front, leaving her slippery and shiny in the sun. Harrison gripped her harder and both young men slammed forward. Lane shrieked again, "Fuck me, fuuuuucckk, aaaaarggghhh."

It was Harrison who came first. He gave a groany sigh and let loose, splattering Lane's anal passage way with his white oozy cum. Lane gave a cry of pleasured triumph as she felt the warm goo shooting up her ass. She tensed and then fell back against Harrison. He pulled himself out and let the cum drip back out onto the floor, but helpfully he carried on holding up Lane as his friend continued to pound her.

"Fucking hell, you're a skank, Lane, a fucking dirty whore," groaned Eric as his massive dong raced in and out of her hole.

"I am," cried Lane in agreement, "Now fuck me, fuck my slutty slit open."

He rammed down, grunting and perspiring, slamming his dick deep down into her and making her already well-used clit explode with further pleasure. "Fuuuccckkk," screamed Lane, "Fuuuuccckkk."

Eric grunted in reply and pulled his dick out. Two tugs and it blasted its load all over the bottom of her tummy and the outside of her pussy, the stringy rivulets sliding down her skin like melting snow to drip to the floor. "Shit," moaned Lane with feeling, "That was something."

Harrison let her down. For a second Lane thought she might be too weak to stand, but staying in place for a second, leaning on Eric allowed the teen to regain some strength in her legs; at least enough to totter over to the rug and drop down. The two footballers dropped down on either side of her, as obviously exhausted and sated as she was. After a few moments Harrison said, "Shall I skin up again?"

"Cool," agreed Eric.

Lane nodded and added, "Good idea. You need to introduce me to your dealer. That's some great shit."

*

If you have comments on this or any others of my stories please e-mail me.

LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers
12