Gilmore Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
More gilmore fun.
1.1k words
4.08
54.7k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks later Rory and Lorelai had made up, Rory was back studying at Yale and had come home for the weekend.

Luke was sleeping in their bedroom of the crap when he felt someone touching his face and wetness on his lips. He woke to Rory kissing him lightly while whispering him to get up. "Hey luke," she whispered. "I'm back from Lane's come down I want to tell you something."

Luke got up quietly and followed her into her room. "Luke, it's so good to have you here. Come join me in my bed, I have some news for you."

He got in with her and she quickly wrapped her arms round him them fondled his butt and cock through his PJ's. "Mmm, you're so fucking hot Luke," she groaned and she bit on his neck. "Right, ok that's not why I asked you here."

"Oh yeah, why then," he said as he felt her breast.

"Well. I did as you suggested. I dumped the little dicked posh kid and went for it with Marty. You should have seen his face when he started to realise I was coming onto him. He was so shocked. It made me feel so special. It was like he thought I was out of his league or something."

Luke smiled saying, "Good, that's exactly how I would have felt if your mom came onto me years before. I bet he was on cloud nine."

"I bet. Well he was so cute and nervous when he came to pick me up for our date. We went out and had a really good time. He's so funny and he doesn't have an ounce of ego when he has so much he could be egotistical about. It was like you and Mom opened my eyes to him. He suddenly looking really good and I'm not sure he changed at all. When he walked me to my room he was so nervous."

"You should have seen me on my first date with Lorelai. A complete mess," he said as he rubbed his cock against her leg before pulling her on top of him. She kissed him before crawling down and removing his and her own PJ bottoms. She took her top off before removing her own in turn.

Rubbing her wet pussy slowly up and down his shaft, she continued, "Mmm, that's better. Well as I said, he was really tongue tied. After an awkward silence I decided to get all that over with. I can't believe I did this, I just grabbed him and kissed him hard."

"Wow, Rory that's so not like you. Well not until you get your clothes off anyway."

"I know! Well I thought he needed some reassurance that he didn't need to impress me. That he'd impressed me enough. I could see his internal dialogue. I could see he was trying to work out whether to kiss me or not." She was getting really aroused now by his cock rubbing her folds and clit. She moved higher and positioned his cock at her entrance and lowered herself onto him. "Ooo, yeah, that's the stuff."

"Did you invite him in?" Luke asked as she lay with him deep inside her.

"Oh, I sure did. This kiss was so hot. He quickly got up to speed and it felt so good." She slowly moved up and down his cock with their bodies flush as she kissed his neck occasionally as she continued. "I opened the door and dragged him into my room. As we kissed I could feel his cock against my stomach. He then surprised my completely. He suddenly smacked my back side really hard (which really turned me on by the way) and then just pushed me down. I just did as he wanted. I got on my knees and pulled his pants and boxers down. Oh Luke, his cock is amazing. He's not massively long like you but he is so very thick. I really struggled to get him in my mouth."

"Did you like giving him head?" Luke asked.

"Did I ever. It got me so wet. I worry that I wasn't able to give him the pleasure he deserved being too thick but luckily he really took charge and shoved it into my throat. Man he really dominated me. He then pushed me onto the bed face down and really smacked my ass raw. All the time I was screaming in pleasure. It was so hot."

"Looks like you really found a good fit with you kinky ways."

"Oh yeah. He really seemed to be perverted in just the way I like it. He then took his big dick and entered me from behind. He fucked me so good. Oh Luke I've never been filled like that before. He really fucked me hard, I must have come about five times," she said as she increased the pace of their sex.

"That's it Rory. I'm glad you've found yourself a man to give you what you need. I'm still here for you when you need but so glad."

"Oh yes! Luke you're so fucking deep I love your cock. I'll always need you. To fuck me and in life too. I know I can count on you."

"Yes you can. Now cum for me little lady. Come for your Daddy." With that she did giving him repeated passionate kisses as she rode the orgasm.

"Wow. I've really got the best of both worlds. You're still the best Daddy." She kissed him again.

A few minutes later he removed his hard cock and said, "I really should get back to bed it's late. I'm glad you're home."

"Oh but you've not been taken care of," she said as he was standing up.

"It's OK I don't really have time."

"Nonsense! Give me that cock you big stud. Fuck my face. Fuck it like you own it, coz you do. Fuck my face and cum on it," she said giving him the Rory face he could never refuse since she was a child.

Luke did just that, he slid his cock into her throat. "Man he really got you well trained." He really rammed his meat into her hard before pulling out and wanking his cock until seamed shot out all over her face leaving her covered in a sea of his white goo.

"Oh Luke that's so hot. I love your cum." She scraped his cum into her mouth and swallowed as much as she could. "So tasty," she said. "Kiss."

He crouched down and gave her a kiss his tongue tasting his own cum. "OK, I'm off. Come by the diner for lunch. You're mom normally comes by for a quick fuck at about 12:30. Why don't you drop by at about one, I'll give you a good licking. I've really missed your bald pussy."

"OK, that sounds great, see you then stud."

He gave her a hug, "Night, kid."

"Night, Daddy. Love you."

"You too."