Gina and Brandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear muffled words behind the noise of the water, the occasional giggle from Gina. Jealousy stirred in me but I fought it down. I had no right to be jealous. I caused this to happen so it was my fault if it went sour. Hell, I knew it was going sour anyway. Better to burn out than to fade away, right?

I dozed briefly with visions of sweet Gina running through my head, but soon they returned from their clean up. Gina, naked, jumped on the bed and woke me, planting a sloppy but freshly mouth-washed kiss on my face. Brandon followed discreetly, wrapped in a towel, possibly unsure of his status now that the hot stuff was over and she had returned to me.

"That was incredible," she said quietly to me, her invincible smile now wider than ever. I watched her in silence for a moment, wondering if this abundance of adulation was really for me. It didn't matter.

"Yes, it was. All clean, dirty girl?" I ran a tender hand down her back.

"All clean," she replied, but the flicker of anticipation made it clear she wanted to be dirty again.

"Good. I think I'll go wash up. You two...entertain yourselves."

I got up and left the room, for the moment unwilling to look at their faces. The hot shower felt good and helped me clear my head. Why worry about tomorrow? I had everything I needed for today and tomorrow would see to itself. If I was going to lose her tomorrow then I better fuck her good today. Again, the visions of my girlfriend intruded on my thoughts, and as I stepped out of the shower I felt ready for more.

It was a good thing, too, for as I discovered upon reentering the bedroom, they had started without me. Brandon was on his back with Gina straddling him, slowly working her hips around his big black pole. It was a gloriously pornographic sight to watch her pussy lips cling to his cock as she lifted herself slowly, then to see his dick disappear into her depths.

"Brandon, I think she is infatuated with that thing."

"I'm not complaining."

"I didn't figure you would." I stood up on the bed next to them and presented my dick to Gina's face again. She didn't hesitate to wrap her lips around my swelling cock. Brandon and I watched her suck me to full mast, our eyes locked on her artful performance. I took her head in my hands and slowly pushed my cock down her throat. I was gentle and gave her time to take it, and as usual she deep-throated me quickly. Balls-deep in a pretty girl's mouth is a fine place to be, but I was just letting her warm me up for something else.

I let her suck me longer than I had intended but that woman was just so good at it. I couldn't resist. Hell, years later I still dream about it. I was feeling the first twinges of an orgasm bubble deep in my nuts and I knew it was time for a change. I pulled out, much to her dismay.

"Pay attention to your guest for a while. I'll be right back." I stepped off the bed and went to her nightstand for a bottle of lubricant. I went back to the foot of the bed, behind Gina, and watched her wiggle on his cock while I greased up my own. I wasn't sure if this would work but I knew I had to try.

I got back up on bed behind her. I squatted and put a hand on her shoulder, pushing her down face to face with him.

"Brandon, tell me what her face looks like when I do this."

I put the head of my cock at her asshole and pushed slowly. It was a little bit creepy when my balls touched the underside of Brandon's cock but I had to do it. I've always been fascinated by double penetration and I needed to experience it just once. I figured this would be my only chance, so I went for it.

"Slow! Slow! Go slow!" she pleaded. Expecting a flat refusal, I took this as a cause for celebration. I pushed in slowly, parting her tight anus with my slimy cock head. My dick touched Brandon's and I realized just how intimate this would be between he and I, something on which I had not counted. I don't consider myself homophobic but the thought of rubbing dicks with a guy...well, it's something I had planned to avoid in my life. Still, at that moment it seemed a small price to pay for what I was about to receive.

"Ohhhhhh..." She moaned deeply when the head slipped past her sphincter. I let her twitch and contract around my cock head for a while to get acclimated. She liked it in the ass but we had to take it slow. I let her set the pace, waiting for what I knew would come. Sooner than expected, it did.

She leaned back a bit on my prick, pushing herself down on the shaft. That was her signal to move ahead, and my slick cock borrowed slowly into her willing ass. I could feel Brandon's cock in her, a hard rod where always before had been only welcoming softness. The tight collar of her asshole around my cock was intoxicating.

Soon I was balls-deep in her ass. Her grunting and sighing and moaning were almost enough to draw another orgasm out of me, but I wasn't ready for that yet. I started a slow, shallow rhythm, just the way she liked, and Brandon was quick to follow. The feeling of his giant cock in her pussy was strange, disturbing, and exciting. Our pricks rubbed together through the delicate layers of her skin while our balls mingled outside. Again a wave of uneasiness washed over me, but this time it was Gina who dismissed the feeling.

"Oh...my...god!" She started shuddering violently, obviously having an orgasm but more intense than any I had ever seen from her. We couldn't keep much of a rhythm with her bucking and thrashing between us but Gina seemed to have all she needed buried deep inside her. I tried to keep my stride, to keep her pinned between Brandon and I, and she just gave herself up to the shattering convoy of orgasms rumbling through her body. Convulsions rocked her frame and words a good Catholic girl shouldn't know rolled off her tongue. She held on to Brandon tightly and released all control.

I could have held on for quite a while but I really wanted to add my own orgasm to hers. I let the feeling wash over me and drank in the utter depravity of this act and soon my orgasm was rising. I had to work hard to keep myself upright as the my body focused on throwing all it's energy into Gina's depths. The slippery seal of her asshole around my cock twitched and spasmed, drawing out my sperm in waves. I grunted loudly with each contraction, joining Gina in her song of lust. Over and over I pushed as deep as I could go, invading her body and rubbing against Brandon's embedded cock.

I was done long before Gina. Sweat poured from my face and I was dizzy from the exertion of that powerful orgasm, but I wanted her to get every last drop out of this experience. I steadied myself on her ass and continued to hold myself inside her ass as Brandon resumed his own pace. He didn't have long to go either, and soon I could feel him bucking wildly inside her with his own orgasm. He grunted and thrust his long dick into her pussy over and over, unable to get much travel due to both of us holding him down. Gina didn't care and she continued to squeal and moan on our cocks.

With both of us spent, the pace slowed markedly. All of us were covered in sweat and breathing hard with the exertion. Gina's noises calmed and she regained control of herself. Soon only a gentle mewling escaped her lips and it was time to dismount. Reluctantly, I pulled my cock out of her ass with an unlovely sound. A slurry of lubricant and sperm oozed out and down across Brandon's balls, mixing with his own discharge and Gina's copious fluids.

Gina rolled off Brandon with another wet, sucking sound from her crotch and lay there in a daze. I sat in the chair and rested, and together we relaxed from our efforts. I could see Gina's face and our eyes met. I had never seen her look so thoroughly overwhelmed, so completely fulfilled, and so entirely nasty. She looked perfectly in her element.

After a short nap and another round of tepid showers, it was time for Brandon to leave. I let Gina show him out alone while I relaxed on the bed. After a few minutes I heard the door close and shortly thereafter I heard her bedroom door open and close. I looked up in time to see Gina slipping out of her bathrobe, a familiar gleam returning to her lascivious eye.

"Damn, girl! Again?"