Gina & Her Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers

Mike stayed on top of Gina and they simply rotated in the bed so they each could turn their head to the side and watch the other couple. The other guy had pulled out as his partner was rolling over. With her face buried in the sheets she got up on her knees and pushed her ass up as her lover moved in to continue fucking her doggie style. He grabbed her hips and thrust himself deeply into her. She raised her head up and for the first time was able to see the other couple in the room.

"Oh my God," gasped Stephanie as she looked up and saw her mother watching. Gina was also clearly shocked as she stared with her mouth hanging open at her daughter as her daughter's boyfriend continued to fuck her from behind. If Stephanie's boyfriend was aware of what was going on he clearly didn't care. Mike froze and moved his gaze slowly from Gina to her daughter wondering what he should do and what was about to happen. The only sound in the room was the slapping sound of Stephanie's boyfriend driving himself into her rapidly.

Gina and Stephanie stared, shocked, at each other. Gina and Mike were totally still and Stephanie wasn't moving at all other than bobbing back and forth in rhythm to her boyfriend's fucking. Gina slowly reached out her hand to Stephanie across the space between the two beds. After a slight pause Stephanie reached out her hand and the mother and daughter held hands between the two beds. They stared at each other in silence for a few more moments before Gina, while still holding her daughter's hand, turned back to Mike. She didn't saw a word but he could read the look in her eyes and started to fuck her once again.

Mike and Gina maintained a slow and steady pace to their coupling, but the younger couple was engaged in a much faster and harder fuck. Stephanie propped herself up with her right elbow and forearm as she continued to hold Gina's hand with her left hand. Her boyfriend was continuing his pounding of her pussy and was obviously getting close to cumming. He was grunting more and more and was slowly increasing the pace of his thrusts.

Stephanie started thrusting herself back matching her lover's rhythm in the opposite direction. She started moaning as they fucked and it looked to Mike as though she was nearly ready to cum.

Mike couldn't believe the show he was seeing. He worked hard to control himself as he fucked Gina's dripping pussy. He wanted to see the other couple cum before he unloaded himself into Gina. Gina's right hand was wrapped around Mike and was resting just behind his hips and she held Stephanie's hand in her left. Both Gina and Mike watched the younger couple as they approached their climax.

The second guy grunted, "Oh yeah" as he started to cum. He held Stephanie's hips and was pulling her into him as he pushed forward. He continued thrusting wildly as he came. Stephanie's eyes closed as she felt her lover's cum shooting inside her. A few seconds later she growled, "Oh God..." through clenched teeth as she came. She moaned softly as her orgasm climaxed and her lover grunted with each thrust as he spilled the last of his cum into her.

Gina still held Stephanie's hand as the younger girl came. As her orgasm passed she reopened her eyes to watch Mike fuck Gina. Seeing that the younger pair was now spent, Gina turned her head to Mike and whispered, "I need to cum so bad. Fuck me." Mike was already on the verge of cumming from the combination of watching the other pair as they climaxed and from the way Gina's wet pussy almost seemed to suck his cock into her. He raised the tempo of his fucking and Gina matched him by bucking her hips up from the bed to meet him. Gina closed her eyes and her mouth hung slightly open as they fucked. Her pussy suddenly started to spasm around Mike's cock as she said, "Ohh yeah" in a whisper. Her eyes popped open just as her orgasm hit her and she pulled Mike's upper body down to her's with her free arm. "Ugh ugh ugh," she grunted loudly as her orgasm continued.

Mike continued driving into her firmly as she pulled him down on top of her. Watching her cum and feeling her pussy muscles contract around him was all he needed to lose control. As Gina was still grunting from her own climax he started cumming inside her with a groan. "Yes," Gina said softly as she felt him unleash his pent up lust inside her. Mike shot load after load into her pussy and they both were soon wet from the overflowing combination of her pussy juices and his cum. He continued thrusting as he sent all his cum shooting and then collapsed onto Gina. They hugged and kissed deeply as they each recovered from their passions. They broke their kiss and looked over at the other couple.

Stephanie was still lying on her stomach in nearly the same position as before. Her boyfriend had clearly enjoyed Mike and Gina's performance as he sat with his semi-hard cock in one of his hands beating himself off as he watched. "I think maybe we should get back to the party and let these two have some privacy," Gina said to Mike as she looked at the other couple. Gina and Stephanie finally broke their grip on each other's hands as Mike and Gina stood up from the bed. They collected their clothes and started to get dressed. Mike noticed that Gina's pussy was leaking some of their combined juices as she slipped her panties and jeans back on and was turned on to know that she was about to return to the party with his cum dripping down her legs. "Have fun you two," Gina said as she and Mike left the bedroom.

Back in the bright hallway Gina pulled Mike into her and whispered, "Thanks lover," as she quickly grabbed the crotch of his pants. "I'm definitely going to need an encore performance soon."

She pulled away and started to head back down to what remained of the party. "Happy birthday," Mike said as she walked away. Just before she turned the corner to head downstairs she gave him a wink and replied, "I think I like your present the best."

There hadn't been anything overtly sexual about the hand holding between Gina and Stephanie. As far as Mike had seen they hadn't rubbed each other's fingers or done anything other than simply hold hands. It was almost the way you would hold the hand of someone you cared about during a very dramatic event. Still, Mike couldn't shake the vision of Gina holding her daughter's hand as each had been fucked by their lovers. He had returned to the remnants of the party but wasn't paying much attention to anything. He was still basking in the high of having just fucked Gina, having just watched Stephanie and her boyfriend fuck on the next bed, and the vision of the mother and daughter holding hands as the whole thing happened.

The party really started to break up and Mary found him and asked if he was ready to go. "Sure, I guess," Mike answered.

"Let's find Gina and wish her a happy birthday before we go," Mary said. Mike followed her to another room where they found Gina. Mary hugged Gina and wished her a happy birthday. Mike gave her a quick kiss and a hug and Gina whispered, "Thanks again."


Mike called Gina the day after the party in the hopes of setting up a date with her. Gina almost sounded surprised to hear his voice. "Honestly, I wasn't sure what you would think of me," she said. "I figured you were probably only interested in me because of being drunk at the party. I thought you might be hesitant because of the age difference."

They kept talking and Mike assured her that he was interested in seeing her again. She still seemed a little skeptical but finally agreed saying that she wasn't sure why he wanted to hang out with someone as old as her. They set a date for Saturday night.

Their first official date went very well and they continued to see each other. Mike and Gina went out several more times and found they really hit it off well together. So far they hadn't done anything more sexual than a simple good night kiss and neither ever brought up their initial fuck at her party.

The real reason Gina hadn't returned Mike's call at first was that she was afraid he would think she was some sort of pervert. She had no idea why she reacted like she did to seeing Stephanie and her boyfriend fucking on the next bed. All the rational parts of her brain knew she should have done something different but instead she had simply held her daughter's hand as they were each getting fucked. In hindsight it seemed an odd thing to do, but at the time it felt so right and natural.

After one of their next date's Gina invited Mike into her house. Gina knew both her daughters were away and told Mike to relax as she fixed them some drinks. They chatted for a little while as they finished their drinks. Before long they started kissing and fondling each other. They ended their night fucking each other slowly and sensually before Mike tossed his clothes back on and made the drive home very late at night.

He happily continued seeing Gina and now their dates would usually end with them fucking at Mike's place, but they still would go to Gina's if she knew her daughters would be out. It wasn't until one of these times at Gina's house that Mike finally got to meet her youngest daughter. He and Gina had been hanging out kissing and fondling each other through their clothes when they heard the front door opening. Both Mike and Gina scrambled to make it look like they weren't just making out as Erica walked inside.

"Hi mom," Erica called as she hurried in followed by her boyfriend. She looked at Mike and said hello to him before she went upstairs to her room. Her boyfriend stood awkwardly as he waited for Erica to return. When she did Gina asked if they wanted something to eat. "Nope," Erica cheerily responded, "some people are waiting for us down at the pizza place. See you later."

"Don't stay out too late," Gina called as the door closed.

Erica was definitely following in the footsteps of her mom and sister. She was a good looking girl with large tits and a nice ass. Mike was almost embarrassed by his reaction to seeing her as he sat with her mother. His reaction peaked when she had reappeared from her room before leaving. She had changed into a short skirt and a tight top that was cut high on her waist. He had glanced at her exposed belly button and watched her tight ass sway as she disappeared out the door.

"She's some kid, isn't she?" Gina asked. Mike agreed but for very different reasons than Gina intended. Gina told Mike a little about Erica, about how she had gotten a scholarship to college, how she was active in sports, and generally how proud she was of her.

Mike's cock twitched at the thoughts moving through his head. Gina sat up and they looked at each other briefly before engaging in a deep, slow kiss. They rose together and Gina led him to her bedroom. They stripped each other naked as they stood at the foot of her bed and kissed each other. When they were both naked they continued their kissing and fondling before they climbed into bed together. They took their time slowly teasing each other.

Gina sucked Mike's cock and Mike was sure he was going to cum inside her mouth as she used her tongue and lips to expertly drive him wild. She pulled away just before he lost control and Mike moved between her legs. He licked and sucked her pussy until she was moaning in pleasure and he couldn't wait any longer. He started to move between her legs but she sat up and pushed him onto his back. She straddled him and lowered her wet pussy onto his waiting cock.

Mike always loved fucking with the woman on top but he had never experienced anything like the way Gina could make him feel. Gina expertly teased and exciting him by lifting her hips up and down on him and by flexing the muscles around her pussy. Mike watched her move as she played his body like a fine instrument. When she sensed him getting close to cumming Gina started to thrust her hips up and down on him more rapidly. Mike groaned and shot his cum deep inside her. She intensified her fucking when she felt his cum and almost immediately started her own orgasm. They each finished cumming as they moaned and collapsed together on the bed.

They kissed and fondled each other before falling asleep together. Mike woke up a little after 1am when Gina scrambled out of bed. He could hear Erica coming upstairs as Gina quietly shut her bedroom door. Gina slipped back in bed next to him and kissed him softly. The next morning Mike quietly dressed and slipped out before Erica woke up.

With Gina in the shower he quickly peeked inside Erica's open bedroom door as he snuck past. Erica was still sound asleep on top of her covers. She was dressed in a thin oversized t-shirt that clung tightly to her tits. The last thing his eyes passed over before he continued down the hall and out the door was her pussy as it lay exposed between her spread legs as she lay on her back sleeping.

A few weeks later Gina became very busy as she and Stephanie planned a surprise graduation party for Erica. In about a week Erica would be graduating high school and Gina decided to throw a huge party in her honor. When the big night finally arrived Stephanie took Erica out for a night out and the house quickly filled with a mixture of Erica and Stephanie's friends. Usually Gina was strict about drinking when it involved her two girls, but she bent her own rules tonight and had bought a keg for the party. The party was already in full swing when Stephanie returned with Erica. Erica seemed genuinely surprised and happy as she hugged Gina excitedly and thanked her for the party.

The night passed quickly for Mike as he helped some with the hosting duties, mainly because he didn't know too many of the guests, and spent some time mixing with a few of the guests. Much later in the evening he found himself in the kitchen refilling his beer when Gina walked in. She came over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a wet, sloppy kiss. He knew even before she spoke that she had been drinking quite a lot. "Thanks for your help tonight," she said. "Later I'll make sure it is worth your while." She gave him one last rough kiss and explored the inside of his mouth with her tongue before she pulled away and returned to the party.

On her way out she passed Stephanie who was standing just inside the kitchen door. Gina seemed to take no notice of her but Mike realized right away by the look on her face that Stephanie had seen and probably heard what had just happened. "Hey," Mike weakly said.

"Look's like you two are getting pretty friendly," Stephanie replied. Her tone was slightly teasing and Mike guessed she too had been drinking quite a bit by the slight slur in her speech.

"Well," Mike searched for the right words, "your mom's a great lady."

Stephanie laughed at his lame comment and walked over close to him. "I'm guessing she's a pretty great fuck, too." Mike looked at her in surprise as his mouth dropped open. Stephanie seemed to enjoy his reaction and she continued, "I've heard you fucking a few times. In fact, one night I watched you two fuck through her bedroom door."

Mike was still standing in shocked silence when Stephanie added her crowning comment. "It looked pretty damn hot. Maybe I should try it sometime." She brushed against Mike as she said her last words and then turned to go back out to the party with a sexy smile and wink back to Mike. He had to stay in the kitchen for a long while to regain his composure and to regain control of the hard on pressing against his pants.

When he returned to the party the rest of the night seemed like a blur as he watched both Gina and Stephanie wantonly. Much later the party started to break up and Erica asked if she could go out with a group of her friends. It was already well past her curfew but Gina told her it was OK. Shortly afterward Erica left with the last of the party guests leaving just Gina, Mike, and Stephanie in the house.

Stephanie went into the kitchen and Gina practically attacked Mike. She threw herself on him and met him in a desperate kiss. "I've wanted this all night," she gasped between kisses. "Take me upstairs and fuck me."

She took his hand and led him up to her bedroom. Once inside she didn't even bother to close the door before she jumped back into Mike's arms. She immediately began tearing his clothes off until he was completely naked in front of her. She rubbed his growing cock before she stepped back and started to hurriedly remove her own clothes. Soon she was naked and they resumed their wild kiss as their hands explored each other's bodies.

Gina stood with her back to the door and Mike stood with the backs of his legs touching the edge of her bed. At one point Gina parted their kiss and started to lick and kiss her way down his neck and then across his shoulders. Mike groaned and closed his eyes as he enjoyed her actions. He opened his eyes to look down at her but something near the door caught his eye. He looked over and saw Stephanie watching them intently. Before he really had time to react Gina stood back up straight and resumed their kiss.

She pushed Mike onto his back on the bed and crawled onto the bed over him. "I need to fuck you," she growled as she straddled his waist and lowered herself onto his hard cock. She still had her back to the door and had no idea that Stephanie was watching. Mike could only catch brief glimpses of Stephanie as Gina started to ride up and down on his cock.

Knowing that Stephanie was watching was almost more than Mike could stand. He had to close his eyes and concentrate on controlling himself so he didn't cum too soon and spoil this hot scene.

Gina's gasp and then loud moan caught Mike by surprise and he quickly opened his eyes to see what she was doing. Gina's eyes were open wide in a look of complete shock and confusion. Mike immediately realized that Stephanie had moved over to the bed and she now stood behind her mom with her arms wrapped around Gina's naked body. Stephanie's hands were currently fondling Gina's soft tits as Gina had stopped fucking Mike and sat still on his cock.

Gina's face was a mix of confusion, surprise, excitement, and uncertainty as she clearly didn't know what to make of her daughter's touch. However, she hadn't yet made any move to stop Stephanie and Stephanie's caresses had intensified. She was now wildly fondling her mom's tits.

"Fuck him, mom," Stephanie said. "I've watched you fuck before but I can't watch any longer. It looked so damn hot I had to join. Please fuck him."

Gina groaned and began fucking Mike again as both he and Stephanie let out their own groans. Gina's pussy had seemingly become ten times wetter and his cock easily slipped in and out of her. Stephanie continued massaging Gina's tits and began to concentrate her teasing on her mom's nipples. As Gina's nipples grew hard Mike couldn't control himself any longer. The scene before him was beyond any of his wildest fantasies and he groaned loudly as he started filling Gina's pussy with his cum. Gina continued fucking him as he shot jet after jet of cum inside her. He stopped only after he had emptied his entire load.

Gina lowered herself onto him and sat there for a few moments before Stephanie took her shoulders and guided Gina down onto the bed. Stephanie rolled Gina onto her back and immediately dropped her head between her mom's legs. Gina let out a long moan as Stephanie began licking and sucking at her pussy. Mike moved next to Gina and sucked on her tits as he eagerly watched Stephanie tease her pussy.

It only took a few minutes before Gina cried out, "Oh God!" She came very hard and her orgasm seemed to last for several minutes as Stephanie continued sucking and teasing her pussy the whole time. Stephanie continued licking at her mom's pussy for a long while after Gina finished cumming.

Stephanie finally pulled away and stood up next to the bed. She still had all of her clothes on and now started to strip out of them as Gina and Mike watched closely. Stephanie took off her pants and took off her thong. Just as she was reaching for her top Gina sat up and took her daughter's hands in her own. Gina pushed Stephanie's hands aside and Gina began to pull Stephanie's top up and over her head. Gina stood up next to Stephanie and easily unsnapped her bra and slipped it down Stephanie's arm leaving the younger woman naked.

jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers