Gina in Jamaica Ch. 01

Story Info
Gina heats up the tropics.
2.5k words
4.43
72.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers

When my wife and I got married, we decided to try something exotic for our honeymoon. It was my second marriage and her third and we wanted to start it right. After much discussion and research, we decided to go to Jamaica, the first time for either one of us.

Our choice was an all-inclusive resort. I had never heard of one before but the concept was simple- pay one time and everything is included- meals, room, alcohol, and no tipping. I liked the idea of biting the bullet before I even got there and not thinking of the bill every time I reached into my wallet. That's no way to enjoy a vacation.

Gina is a beautiful woman- big gorgeous brown eyes, long shapely legs, perfect butt, small waist and large natural breasts tipped with dark nipples that become as long and as thick as the first joint of my thumb when aroused. No matter what she wears, those thick nipples are obvious to everyone. I knew with the liquor being free, that coupled with her natural playfulness, would result in a wild seven days. I had no idea.

Even while standing at the front desk checking in, I managed to wander to a nearby bar and order a couple of tropical drinks. I am not much of a drinker, but I was enjoying the luxury of not having to drive or wander into a street or any one of a dozen things drunks do to attract the attention of the police. With drink in hand, we walked to our rooms and unpacked our suitcases. Gina had packed every flimsy thing she could find but picked out some conservative shorts and blouse for our first exploratory stroll through the resort.

"That?" I asked her. "You can wear that at home. We're in Jamaica, mon. Loosen up."

She shot me one of her looks. "I'm here to have a good time, not walk around naked."

I knew I was on dangerous ground and backed off. If she thinks she's getting pushed into something, she will dig in her heels and I didn't want that to be the theme for the rest of our stay.

"You wear whatever makes you comfortable." I said soothingly. We spent the rest of the day exploring- finding the bars, restaurants, hidden hammocks, game room, beaches and event locations. And we drank the entire time. Why not? All we had to do was walk up to one of the many bars and just point and we did a lot of pointing. Every drink was something different- most with some kind of rum but vodka, tequila, bourbon, anything we could think of.

The heat and alcohol finally got to us and we walked back to our room to take a short nap before so we could enjoy a late night. On the walk back, we passed a sign pointing to the nude beach.

"That would be fun." I remarked. "I've never done that before."

"You'll be doing it by yourself." she said. But I suspected her resistance was more of a residual of our earlier conversation so I just smiled and acted like it was no big deal for me.

By the time I woke up from our little siesta, it was late in the afternoon. Gina was already up, dressed, and applying her makeup. She was wearing a very light cotton top, not sheer but you could make out two faint circles of brown under her shirt. She was obviously not wearing a bra and her nipples were making two small but prominent points. She had put on a tight pair of jeans that molded around her ass and accented her long legs.

I had hoped for something other than jeans but I was smart enough not to say anything. Like most women, she gets cold easily and I knew that any comment I'd make about her jeans might result in the addition of a turtle neck sweater, just out of spite.

We had a casual dinner, and then enjoyed the sights, sounds, and smells of a Jamaican night. I personally was enjoying the sight of a beautiful woman, slightly tipsy, large breasts bouncing in a thin shirt, the relative coolness causing her nipples to swell. I was also enjoying the glances she was getting from other men standing at the bar or walking by. There were more singles than I thought I would see here, including a contingent of four men, varying ages but all of them younger than us. Gina is six years my junior and at forty-two years old, still makes the young heads turn.

I wondered if she was aware of the attention she was getting and late in the evening, I pulled her close, kissed her, and said, "Sure are a lot of men who seem to enjoy beauty."

She laughed and snuggling closer, said, "That's all in your head."

"Oh, c'mon," I scoffed, "Those guys can't take your eyes off you." I nodded to the men sitting at a nearby bar, their backs turned to us, talking to each other.

"Those guys," she said, laughing, "are young enough to be my son."

"Well," I said, "I don't think they are having motherly thoughts about you."

"You are too silly." she said, giggling. I then knew two things: she was drunk and this would be the wrong time to push her, but I could see that the seed was planted. Gina has tremendous pride and confidence in how attractive she is to other men and I knew that the germ of a challenge was there, ready for me to coax into bloom. I decided to wait and exhausted from our plane trip and first day, we went to bed shortly thereafter.

The next morning we had breakfast in a large veranda on the beach.

"This is like a cruise on land." I told her. "Food all the time, plenty to do- this was a great idea."

We went out on the beach- Gina had worn a new bathing suit that I had not seen before. It was white and the top was cut low enough that I knew her aureoles and tan line would be right next to each other, but it was the bottoms that took my breath away. They clung to her mound like a second skin, clearly outlining the lips of her vulva and were so low that I could see a stray hair or two peeking out at the top.

We found a couple of lounge chairs and with drinks in hand, laid out in the sun. Gina tans easily, her Italian heritage evident in her slightly olive skin, and before long, she had taken down her straps and lay out, enjoying the ocean breeze without a care in the world while I made regular runs to the beach bar and kept us stocked up in liquor.

One time, as I handed her a drink, I remarked casually "Those men that couldn't keep their eyes off you last night are at the bar. I heard them talking, I think they're Canadian."

She craned to look at them, then settled back in the lounge, acting as if she could care less, but about half an hour later, when I started to get up tor3efesh our drinks, she reached out and put her hand on my arm.

"You sit down," she said. "You've been up and down all day for me- I'll buy this round."

"Okay," I said, "but they are too young for you so don't come back all disappointed."

She gave me a look. "There isn't anyone too young for me and besides, that has nothing to do with it."

"Whatever" I said. "I'm just repeating what you said last night. I mean, you were right, they ARE very young. The oldest one can't be any older than thirty, maybe younger."

"We'll see how old they are." she said, standing up. She had brought a wrap with her and picked it up, but then dropped it back in the chair.

I watched her walk to the bar and stand next to the men while she was waiting for her drinks. One of them said something to her and as she reached for her drinks, she answered and then stood there for a few minutes, talking to them and laughing. When she came back, she handed me my drink and said "They're very nice. I told them we would meet them at the bar later tonight for a drink."

I noticed that one strap of her bikini top had slipped and there was a tiny bit of a brown circle showing over the top of her suit,

"Did they get that show?" I asked, nodding to her top. She looked down and laughed.

"I hope so" she said.

As we lay on the beach, I made my case for a visit to the nude beach but she would have nothing of it. We decided to do some snorkeling, something I used to do on a regular basis but it had been years since the last rime. She had never snorkeled and when we got into the surf, she was uncomfortable in the mask with her face underwater, but once she got used to it, she started to have a great time. We kicked our way out into the surf, pointing at coral and schools of brightly colored fish. When we stood up to get our bearings, I realized we were directly in front of the nude beach.

"Oops" I said. "We need to get back to the regular beach."

She squinted at the figures walking and laying in the sun, completely nude.

"That's my competition?" she asked

"Well sure" I said, "It's not just for super models. Those are just people who enjoy the feeling laying out nude."

"Damn." she said, looking over the naked bathers. "I am so there." She said it like she was just kidding, but I suspected that she might be seriously considering it.

Later we went back to our room for another short nap. When we got dressed to go out again, she picked a light blue semi-sheer top, an old one that was very worn. It had been around a long time and easily slipped off her shoulders. It only came down about halfway to her stomach and the outline of her breasts, and her dark nipples, were very obvious to anyone who wanted to look.

We had a great dinner, and then wandered around, each with a drink in our hand. As we approached one of the bars, she looked disappointed.

"Well," she said, "it looks like my posse isn't going to show." Then her face brightened. "Never mind- I see one of them now."

At then other end of the bar were two of the guys, in fact. They waved and we walked over. Gina introduced me to them- Rod and David, both from Toronto. We sat at the bar and chatted for about thirty minutes and I excused myself and set out in search of a men's room. When I went back to the bar, I saw that the Rod had taken my seat and he and David were now flanking her. I stopped and watched.

All three were laughing- Gina was smoking a cigarette and though she opted for the jeans again, those long legs just looked great. I noticed that one shoulder of her top had slipped down and I wondered just how exposed she was or if she was aware of anything. When I walked up to the trio, I saw that her right breast was nearly exposed and that the top had actually snagged on her nipple. The top brown of her aureole was showing and it was covered with the little bumps that indicated she was aroused. Every once in a while she would lean forward to flick the ashes from her cigarette into an ashtray and as she did so, the top would fall away, giving both of them a clear view of her entire breast, including her swollen nipple. Then she would lean back again. I knew in an instant that she knew exactly what she was doing and that she was having fu.

Occasionally she would lay a hand on the bare leg of whatever man she was talking to, letting it stay there for a few seconds before removing it to lift her drink to her lips. Both men were mesmerized and straining to see inside her shirt. Both were oblivious to me standing just a few feet away and I saw Rod casually put an arm around her, laying one hand on the shoulder that was exposed.

I knew exactly what he was going to do. After a few minutes, he moved his hand down her arm and very gently pushed the blouse down, just enough to unsnag the top from her nipple and Gina, seemingly unaware, kept talking wile her entire right breast was exposed. We could all see the nipple extend even more, pulling tighter on the aureole, erecting into its full magnificent length, yet Gina just kept on talking.

Of course, that wasn't enough for Rod, and I knew it wouldn't be. After he had exposed my wife's entire breast, he put his hand on the bar edge, just an inch or so from her nipple. I know he wanted to touch it, but didn't quite have the nerve. Gina, however, did have the nerve. As she talked to Dave, sitting to her left, she slightly twisted her body to the right to reach for her drink and her rock hard nipple just barely brushed the back of Rod's hand. She stayed in that position for a few minutes, allowing him feel the hardness of her nipple against his skin. When he couldn't take it anymore, he lifted one finger and gently traced the length of her nipple. Then his drew his finger down to the base and stroked the hard little bumps of her aureole.

I figured now was the time to rescue her. I walked away and then approached again from a direction that I knew they could see me, giving them plenty of time to cool down. When I arrived in the group, Gina's top was back in order, though her nipples were both so hard that it looked like they were going to punch through. As I ordered my drink, I glanced over and noticed that the tip of Dave's penis was just peeking out from the leg of his shorts and he had long shorts. Gina still had her hand on his leg and her fingers were very close to the head of his cock. There was some pre-cum oozing out and she kept glancing down at it while trying to pretend she didn't know it was there. It was late and I told her that I was ready to go to bed. She surprised me by agreeing quickly- I half expected her to tell me she would join up later but instead, she jumped off the stool and reached out to Dave to give him a goodnight kiss. His right hand found her waist and I saw it slide up slightly, but not enough to feel anything. She promised them we would meet up the next day and our second day in Jamaica was over.

PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers