Gina in Jamaica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers

I should have been angry- this was exactly what Gina had promised would not happen. But my present state did not allow for anger- watching his finger move inside her, then out, then back inside, just made me harder. Instead of stopping, I yanked on Tiffany's bottom, enough to actually tear them off on one side, and with one of her nipples in my mouth, I reached down and plunged a finger inside her pussy, feeling her wetness and her hard clit. My fingers immediately went to work, stroking her clit while she stroked me.

It is not a memory that I am particularly proud of, despite the pleasure I was feeling. After a few strokes, I erupted, pumping jism straight up and against her arm, but Rod came almost simultaneously, his sperm going straight up and falling back onto him. Gina turned towards him and while his fingers were still in her, planted a long kiss on his lips while he pumped her with his fingers.

Suddenly, she started to jerk, something I was very familiar with, and squeezed him to her, saying, "oh god, oh god, oh my god, baby, please baby, oh god." She arched her back, then a long shudder, and it was done. She sat there, motionless, her body against his, but Rod made the mistake of trying to stroke her pussy again, and I knew exactly what her reaction would be.

"It's done," she said, moving off his lap and shaking his hand off her. "Get off me." She began to retie her bikini, which is about the time Tiffany finally came, crying out and convulsing. My attention went back to her and when she was done, I saw that Gina was staring at me and she wasn't looking very friendly.

"My husband will kill me," Tiffany said, arranging her bikini top to cover her nipples. She looked dismayed when she realized that her bikini bottom was torn and that she would have to hold it on until she got back to her room to get dressed. She pointed at me. "He'll kill you too, if he ever finds out."

"I'm not telling him. " I said sincerely.

"I'm not saying anything," said Rod.

Gina hissed to me, "I might," but neither Tiffany nor Rod heard her. Tiffany, seemingly reassured and, curiously, not appearing as drunk as I had thought, walked away towards the rooms, trying to keep in the shadowed area of the path, as it had gotten dark outside. Gina, her bottom now secured, stood up and started walking towards the rooms too. Without saying goodbye to Rod, I hurried to catch up with her and caught her arm, spinning around.

"What is your problem?" I asked. "It's okay for you to let men play with your nipples and go inside you with their fingers, to make you come, you can give them hand jobs, and by the way, that's TWO jack-offs you administered today, but I can't touch anyone?"

"I'm doing this for you," she said angrily. "This is to turn YOU on, not for me."

"Oh, c'mon," I said. "You had an orgasm by another man for me?"

"Tell me," she said, "who turned you on the most? Me or Tiffany?"

"I don't like to measure pleasure," I said and realized how funny that sounded. Gina stared at me for a second, but then she began to smile, though she was trying not to. Then she began to laugh.

"Measure pleasure?" she asked. "What the hell does that mean?"

I took her in my arms. "You were the one- Tiffany just got in the way, I swear."

She looked up at me. "Promise?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I said. And I meant it, which meant more trouble for the rest of our trip.

PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers
12