Gina Wins A Bet

Story Info
He makes a bet that she easily wins.
2.5k words
4.17
90.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers

My wife, Gina, has always been the sexiest person in my life. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but she is gorgeous in the eyes of almost every man who meets her, and, to her surprise, many women as well.

The sexiest thing about her, as far as I'm concerned, is that she knows how sexy she is and loves to flirt and showcase her assets, which include big brown eyes, long legs, a tight butt, a tiny waist, and what I think of as her finest asset, large breasts with nipples that always seem to be hard and jutting through any shirt or blouse she might be wearing. With her large eyes and innocent look, she looks very much like Linda Ronstadt .She is also one of the funniest and wittiest persons I have ever known and that combination of personality, body, and looks makes her extremely popular wherever we go.

She also has a competitive edge that sometimes compels her to tease more than most women would, just to get a rise out of somebody. If she really doesn't like a woman, she will play with that woman's husband or boyfriend just to show that she can. That little foible of hers brings me to this story.

We had been invited to a party of her fellow employees, including the company owner, James. The owner had just remarried and Gina could not stand Marge, the new wife. Marge was always making snotty comments to the other women about how she had James wrapped around her finger and was always showing off items he had bought for her. In addition, according to my wife, Marge was low class and slutty. This piqued my interest.

"Slutty?" I asked. "Like how?"

"Oh," Gina said, "she'll do things like wear low cut blouses and lean over the pool table when James is shooting, stuff like that."

"I might really enjoy this party for a change." I told her.

"Well, I'm going to show her a thing or two." said Gina. "She thinks James is so wrapped. I could have him in a heartbeat if I wanted."

" Maybe before he was married" I said, " but I think he's pretty much spoken for now."

"You don't think I can do it?" she asked.

"You work for him," I said. "You can't afford to jeopardize your job. Besides, I don't think he'd do anything with you now."

"I bet I can get him to show me his dick," she said. "Marge is always bragging about how big it is."

"You're on" I told her, "but don't have sex with him, ok?"

"After where he's put that thing? I don't think so."

"How are you going to do it?" I asked her. I was curious and a little turned on. My wife in action is quite a thing to see.

"I need to find something nipply" she said and she went into the closet.

After a few minutes, she came out of the bedroom wearing a white silk blouse, with buttons down the front. I could see the faint shadow of her nipples through the material and the fabric clung to her breasts.

"Oh my god," I said. "Aren't you wearing a bra?"

She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and I saw she was wearing a half-bra, one that gave her large full breasts some support but left both nipples completely exposed. She gave me her sly smile and then buttoned back up.

"Let's go," she said, "I feel like playing tonight."

She was also wearing black shorts, tight around her crotch so that her pussy was well defined, yet flared around the legs.

"What are you wearing underneath those?" I asked her. She pulled the elastic waistband out and let me look inside. I was almost faint from desire already but when I saw her underwear, I wanted to forget the party and have her right then. She was wearing in incredibly skimpy set of panties, white edged with lace, so small that it didn't even cover her entire pubis, revealing a nice patch of dark curly pubic hairs.

"Just in case I need to get serious" she said.

We got in the car and drove to the party, which was at a friend's house. I kept trying to reach over and touch her but she kept pushing my hand away and telling me to think about it all night. When we got out of the car, I had to wait until my erection had subsided enough so that it wasn't so obvious, then we walked to the door.

Inside the house and by the pool was a crowd of people, most of whom I had met on previous occasions. We both got drinks and started to socialize. We started off together but as the night wore on, were frequently involved in separate conversations. But still, I would occasionally glance at her to see what she was doing. She also was getting a little tipsy, which was fine because I didn't drink that much and usually was the designated driver for these occasions.

Eventually I saw Gina gravitating towards her boss, James. He had been doing his share of drinking too and they were both laughing a lot together and generally having a good time. I also saw that Marge, James' wife, had noticed and seemed to be getting a little pissed at all the attention her husband was giving to my wife. I decided to stroll by to see if I could catch any of the conversation.

When I got close enough, I saw that Gina had unfastened the second button of her blouse. She was displaying a lot of cleavage and her nipples were erect, almost at their full inch max. I know from experience that they are rock hard at that point, and could be felt through your shirt during a hug. The silk outlined them perfectly, even the little bumps on the aureoles. I could see James trying to get a glimpse of the nipples themselves, but the buttons were just high enough to cover them. The two of them were in a corner, standing very close, and one time, when Gina turned to say hi to someone walking by, I saw her left hand brush over James' crotch as if by accident, then brush it again as she turned back to him.

I watched them walk to the backyard and stand on the far side of the pool, away from most of the people, so I decided to take up a position near by where I could listen and perhaps watch what was going on. Gina seemed to notice and maneuvered James near some trees so that I could get fairly close by.

I found a spot where I could watch and listen without being noticed. James by then could not take his eyes off my wife's chest. He knew he was so close to actually seeing her nipples. Gina also knew that and would sometimes draw attention to her chest by fingering a chain she was wearing or fiddling with a button on her blouse, all the time talking and acting like she wasn't aware that James was mesmerized.

At one time, while she was standing very close to James, she pointed someone out on the other side of the pool, moving in even closer. I saw that she was rubbing on of her huge hard nipples against his hand, the one holding his drink. He tried to look where she was pointing, but couldn't keep his eyes off the sight of her nipple rubbing his fingers. When it looked like he was about to lose control and actually reach out and touch her, Gina pulled back again, still acting very innocent.

James finally decided he needed to take advantage of the situation- even from where I was standing, I could see his erection. He complimented Gina on her blouse and asked her if it was silk. He then started to finger the material just above the button as if he were admiring the silk, but he was actually trying to pull the shirt enough so that he could see my wife's breasts. He tugged enough to pop the next button, leaving him with an unrestricted view of her entire right breast, including her hard nipple. Gina allowed him to peek and then to stroke the length of her nipple, then she pulled away.

"James!" she said, as if she were shocked, but she didn't re-button her blouse. "There are people all over, even your wife."

"Please" he begged, "I need to see them."

"I think you just got an eyeful" she said.

"I've always wanted to see them, please let me touch them" he continued to plead.

Gina laughed and told him there were too many people, then said that since it was so important to him, she would let him see both her breasts, but that he had to meet her at her car, away from prying eyes. She told him to meet her in five minutes, then she walked out to the street. No one noticed she had left, but I was right behind her.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I haven't seen his package yet" she said, "and that was the deal. I'll see that cock tonight."

"This I have got to see" I said.

"OK, just don't spook him." She looked around and pointed to a nearby tree. "Wait there until I get him in the car. He won't notice anything then."

Shivering with anticipation, I hid behind the tree. A few minutes later, James came outside, looked up and down the street, and seeing our car, headed straight for it, almost at a trot. Gina was in the front seat and I saw her saying something to him when the dome light came on as he opened the door. I waited another minute and then crept up the rear window. There was a street light shining in the car and I quietly sidled up until I had a good view of the two of them in the front seat.

I watched James as he unbuttoned my wife's blouse, one button at a time. She was sitting back a little, not helping him but not stopping him either, watching the expression on his face. After the last button was undone, he opened her shirt and just stared at her large breasts, both completely exposed, her nipples hard. I heard her tell him that now he had seen them and it was time to get back inside, but instead he leaned over and started to suck one nipple, then the other. Instead of pushing his head back, which is what I expected at this point, she just leaned back a little more and let him have his fun.

After a minute or so, she gently pushed his head out of her chest and told him that it was time to go. After all, she told him, you are having all the fun. She rubbed her hand over his crotch and told him that it felt to her that things were getting out of control. While she talked to him, she gently rubbed her hand up and down the shaft of his cock, outlined in his trousers.

Instead of stopping, James started to pull at the waistband of her shorts and asking if he could take one look at her pussy. Then I heard her tell him that if he showed her his, she would show him hers. This floored me, I did not ever imagine she would go this far.

Then Gina started to kiss him, and as she kissed him, she unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. I saw the bulge of his dick against his boxer shorts, trying desperately to break free. James seemed to realize then that he was about to get in a very compromising position with one of his employees and started to pull back.

Gina laughed and started to inch her shorts down to her knees, exposing her tiny white panties with the large of patch of pubic bush peeking out the top. She moved back a little bit so that James could reach in and pull the panties down to expose her pussy, the curly mass surrounding her slit. He immediately started to stroke her, and as he did, Gina reached into his boxer shorts and pulled out his cock, which was indeed large and standing straight up.

Up until now, Gina had just been playing but it seemed that having his penis in her hand was actually arousing her and as she started to stroke him, he had his finger inside her. They started to kiss again, her hand never leaving his dick, stroking faster and faster, while his finger found her clit, because she had closed her eyes and was moaning while she was kissing him. He came first, shooting a big wad of sperm straight up and on her chest, between her breasts. This was apparently enough for her, because she came almost immediately after.

This was not what we had agreed on and certainly not what I expected. In fact, I had explicitly told her that sex was not allowed. I was both furious and completely aroused. I walked back to the tree and a few minutes later, I saw James get out of the car, arrange his clothing, and hurry inside. I opened the car door and got in the front seat, where my wife was looking at me, almost defiantly.

"Well, what did you expect?" she asked. "I had the man's dick in my hand and he had his fingers all over me."

"I can't believe you came," I said. "You were just supposed to tease, remember?"

"I'm sorry," she said, " but his cock felt so good in my hand. I was ready to let him fuck me."

I was shocked to hear her say that, but at the same time, incredibly turned on. She looked at my crotch, smiled, and mentioned that I couldn't be that angry.

"It appears to me, "she said, "that I'm not the only person who enjoyed it." She buttoned her blouse and started to get out of the car.

"Where are you going now?" I asked.

"I want to say goodbye to Marge with her husband's sperm still on me'" she said.

We both walked back inside and I saw her talking to people, saying her good-byes and chatting as if nothing unusual happened. When she saw Marge, Gina hugged her as if they were old friends, though Marge was looking at her suspiciously. After the hug, I noticed a small wet spot on Gina's blouse where the sperm had started to leak through from inside the blouse. James was nowhere to be seen, probably regretting his momentary lack of control.

I didn't say anything when we left the party and we drove home in silence. On the way, I realized that I had been the one who had challenged her and I had to admit that I had never been so turned on in my life. When we got home, we had the best sex in months for either one of us. I knew that this would not be the end of it, and that we would have to play again.

PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers