Gina's Life Ch. 10

Story Info
Dinner with Andrew, and William Wood, leaves me a present.
4.7k words
4.68
9.8k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

I didn't go overboard with my clothes and makeup for dinner with Andrew. I wanted him to see a woman, okay a sexy woman, but I wanted him to realise I was in control of my life. I wore a knee length dress with a high neck, sort of sophisticated, in a dull way. My shoes had a 2 inch heel, and I wore a nice little cardigan.

"Jesus, are you going to church?"

"Lucy, I told you I'm meeting Andrew for dinner tonight. Anyway, I think it looks smart."

"Jackie, get in here. I think Gina has bumped her head."

Jackie looked me up and down and started laughing, which started Lucy off. Now I didn't want to start snapping at them, it would just make things worse. I went to my room and slammed the door, and the laughing increased! The door opened after a few minutes.

"Can we come in?" Jackie asked.

They sat either side of me for a while.

"I just want him to see I can do, smart. I mean all he ever saw was my ass and long legs sticking out of my skirts."

"Why are you worried, hell he knows you are a woman. Okay you were a complete slut when he saw you when you were younger, but fucking hell, if you want to get him into bed you know what he likes."

I took a deep breath.

"Lucy, this is not about getting him into bed. Anyway do you think I want him after his little love affair with you?" I snapped.

"Oh so that's it is it? You are fucking jealous. Grow up Gina, you want him you always have, and he always wanted you. Put on your sexiest dress and make him beg for it."

I sat there keeping my temper under control. She didn't know me at all. She is still a thick blonde bimbo. I watched her fat ass wriggle its way out of my room.

"Look, Lucy told me everything about Andrew, her, and Maria. My god, that was years ago, does it fester in your brain? Gina, just forget about the past. Like Lucy said, go and make him beg for it, you know you want to."

"But, he was my stepfather, I knew it was wrong at the time, now I should be more grown up about things like that," I said.

"Jesus, you would have let him fuck you back then. Just go back to being a slut for the night, and then you can get him out of your system."

So I got changed and stood looking at the slut in the mirror. I wasn't that bad really, I just put on a tight black dress with a flared hem with pink edging that finished halfway up my thighs, honey coloured tights, pink high heels, and a little more makeup than normal. Shit, I did look like a tart, and Andrew would notice straightaway!

"Now that is much better," Jackie said.

Lucy gave me a little whistle as I turned round. I suppose this was more me than the church outfit. I just hoped Andrew would like it.

"Right we'll meet you later, unless you decide to bring him back here," Jackie said, as she picked up her coat.

I looked at Lucy. I think she knew what I was thinking. She walked up to me and rubbed my arm.

"I'm not bothered, besides you always did like my cast-offs," she said with a smile.

So there I was in the flat on my own. I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart was racing. The phone rang a few minutes later. My heart sunk.

"No, I understand, maybe some other time."

I put the phone down and flumped in the chair. Andrew's mum had gone into hospital after falling over, she had knocked herself out, and so he couldn't make dinner. I cracked open a bottle of vodka, I was just about to phone the girls and tell them I would meet them later when the doorbell rang.

"What do you want, is Kelly okay?"

Martin nodded.

"Yeah, she is asleep, mum is with her. She wants me to talk to you, about the flat."

I let him in and poured myself another large drink.

"Look you know dad died last month?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Well mum said that she wants me and Sue to move in here. She said you should tell Lucy and Jackie to find somewhere else. She'll give them until the end of the year."

I sighed, and took a big swig of vodka. I suppose I couldn't hang on to the flat forever.

"Okay, I suppose they have 4 months to find somewhere."

"Are you going out? You look, nice."

"Yeah, I'm meeting Lucy and Jackie later. Are you going out?"

He gulped and shook his head. I poured him a drink.

"So, how are things with, Sarah?" I asked.

"Her name is Sue."

I sighed again, "I know I was just being a bitch."

I sat down on the kitchen chair and crossed my legs. Martin's eyes flicked to my thighs.

"You always were good at that, being a bitch with mum and dad."

I could see a slight tremble in his hand as he lifted the glass to his lips.

"And to you when I found out what you planned, God Martin, stop staring at my legs, I'm not your wife anymore, go stare at hers," I said coldly.

"She has gone out, with her friends," he said, and then gulped his drink.

I couldn't resist it now. The way he just stood there with a slight bulge in his trousers and his red face amused me.

"So, I hear she likes to play your little game."

I let my right shoe drop to the floor. It echoed round the kitchen. I looked down at my toes and I spread them. I knew without looking Martin was staring at them too.

"Do you like my new varnish? Hot pink it's called," I purred.

I swung my leg up from its crossed position, and I pressed it slowly on the growing lump in his trousers. He groaned a little and we both watched the nylon slide over my toes as my foot moved over his bulge.

"Gina, stop it," he said, with a gulp.

"Do you really want me to, or are you just saying it because you think you should?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No, I don't want you to stop," he panted.

I laughed a little and stood up.

"Lie down on the floor and get your dick out," I purred.

He shook his head.

"Go on, she is out having fun, why shouldn't you?"

We just stared at each other. I was confident, and he was a wreck!

"Well, I'm going out," I said, slipping my foot back in my shoe.

"I might bump into her tonight. Mind you I'll be more interested in getting a guy to bring back here. I bet I get a better bloke than she does."

I moved closer to him and rubbed the front of his trousers.

"What turns you on more Martin, thinking of some stud fucking her or some horny bloke banging your ex-wife?"

He gulped and panted hard.

"You know I'll pull better blokes than she will. I'm sexier than her, and deep down you know it. Oh Martin, I hear she is pregnant too. Is it yours?"

I felt a wet patch seep through his trousers. I pulled my hand away as he slumped forward slightly. I looked down at his head.

"You tell her to stop badmouthing me too. I've heard what she has said about the way I bring up Kelly. Now get out and leave me alone."

I threw the last of my drink down my neck, I know what I did was wrong, but hell I had been stood up, and although it wasn't anybodies fault, Martin came along at the wrong time, or maybe right from his point of view. I had heard about that slut telling all her friends I was a bad mother, the fucking cheek of it, when she was fucking anything that got hard!

I was out of the flat 5 minutes later, a girl on a mission. I wanted my friends and I wanted a few drinks, and yes, I wanted a fuck! It didn't take long to get a little merry. We had a good time and danced together. Anne was there and she pulled a right good looking bloke. We went clubbing and that was when I saw William Wood chatting up Martin's wife. I knew William wouldn't be bothered about her being married to Martin. But I was going for the kill here.

"Hello Sarah is Martin out tonight or are you looking for a fuck?"

Her mouth dropped open and I could see William trying to hide a smirk. I slipped my arm through his and marched him off the dance floor, leaving Sue catching flies in her big fat gob!

"Fucking hell Gina, I was in there," he grizzled.

"Oh you can have her anytime. I want to catch up with you, buy me a drink," I said with a sweet smile as I squeezed his ass.

He pulled his wallet out and I told the bargirl what I wanted.

"Fucking hell, I'm not buying drinks for all of your friends," he grizzled again.

"No, just Jackie, Lucy, Sandy, Heather, and me, Anne is dancing with some bloke, he can buy hers."

He handed over the money and watched as he got a handful of loose change from a £20 note.

"Come on smile, its happy hour?" I said grinning at him.

"The fuck it is, that ended 20 minutes ago!" he protested.

His face lit up when I pressed my body close to his, and then I kissed him on the lips, with my hand rubbing that bulge in his trousers.

"See happy hour, and if you are really lucky it could be, happy night!"

Now William is a nice guy, and he has a big dick. I remembered how impressed Maria and I were at school with it, and the little looks the other boys gave him as he stood showing it off back then. William was no longer the tall gangly boy with the big knob. He was now the smart guy with broad shoulders and muscles to match his dick. He worked out in a gym a few times a week, and Heather one of my friends (not from school but she used to live near us), had him a few times. She was always banging on about how he banged on, if you know what I mean? Anyway just so there wasn't any confusion, I dragged him in the seat near me. We sat chatting for a while and I was leaning into him. We got on well, and he didn't seem anything like the tall schoolboy I remembered.

"I'm going to the loo, and then if you're lucky I'll let you buy me something to eat."

He pulled me back and kissed me, and then he started adjusting his thing.

"Hey, I'll do that later," I said with a grin.

When I came back I noticed Lee come in with a woman, well, not just a woman, his bloody mother! We talked about old times for awhile and she had her arm through his. He bought me a drink and one for his mum, and then the moved to a dark corner. I nearly spat my drink out when I noticed her hand grabbing his ass!

"She's 4 months pregnant, and yes it's Lee's," Jackie whispered in my ear.

I looked at William and he nodded, and started touching himself again.

"God, will you leave your dick alone, show off," I teased.

He took me for a take a way after the club kicked out. Now I wasn't that drunk, but I guess I was nervous, I've had a few cocks in my time, and William was going to be up there as one of the biggest. When we got back to the flat we ate our Chinese and had a laugh about school times. But Lee fucking his mum was the main topic, and now they didn't seem too bothered about hiding it. Jackie went off to bed, and Lucy had slipped off with some bloke that she had met a few times before, to his place. I started sucking up to William on the couch. Just, you know, nothing heavy. Well I couldn't get his fucking button fly open! He stood up and looked down on me.

"Show me yours and I'll show you mine," he said with a grin.

I grinned back at him as I remembered what happened at school.

"You first," I said with a smile.

He pulled off his shirt, and all those muscles started to draw my attention.

"Bloody hell you have been working out," I mumbled.

I stood up and kissed him. We walked hand in hand to the bedroom. I slipped my hands up over his broad back and started kissing it. He went to turn round and face me but I pushed his shoulders back round.

"We've got all night," I purred, as I kissed his back again.

His trousers dropped to the floor, and I put my hands down the front of his pants. My left hand started jerking his cock, while my right hand rolled his heavy balls.

"Oh, someone likes that, doesn't he?" I mumbled softly, as I kissed his back again.

I slowly ran my hand up and down his shaft. William was groaning and I could feel the Goosebumps on his back with my lips. I walked round in front of him. I just stared up into his eyes. Even in my high heels I had go up on tiptoes to kiss him. My hands went back to toying with his big cock and balls. My touch was light and slow, it seemed to cause him to shudder from time to time. I smiled as I kissed him softly on the lips.

"So, are you going to do something for me?" I asked with a sexy look.

I turned round and held my hair up at the back. I felt his fingers slowly pull the zip down from my neck to the top of my backside. I closed my eyes as his hands went in my dress, around my stomach and then up onto my breasts. I tipped my head to one side as his tongue licked my ear. He then pulled at it with his lips. His right hand mauled my breast, as his left hand fought to get in the waist band of my tights and panties. I gasped a little when his fingers searched out my clit.

"I want to fuck you," he mumbled in my ear.

I pushed his hand down further, until his finger tips pressed between my lips. He rolled them gently, and then he pressed between them. Like I said earlier William was just one of the boys at school. He didn't stand out, apart from being tall. He was average back then, even though Maria and I knew what he had between his legs. But now with his muscles, and the one in his trousers, he would be quite a catch for any girl. Maybe I'm turning a little more romantic lately, but the way he was so soft and caring, and not pushy helped. I had visions of a white wedding dress. Well, maybe cream, but you know what I mean.

He slipped the dress off my shoulders and dropped down behind me. I felt him pull my tights and panties down in one. He planted sweet little kisses over my ass for a time. And his hands stroked lightly and slowly up and down my thighs. I turned round after a few moments, and his lips went between my legs. He actually fucking nibbled on my pussy lips.

"God, that is amazing," I sighed.

When I finally lay back on the bed, I felt like I was in fantasy land. I thought this was how it would be with Andrew, but I guess I would never find out now. William pulled my shoes off and then my tights and panties. The soft glow of the lamp light seemed to give his tanned face a sort of film star look. I groaned a little as he pushed in. I hadn't had sex for a few months, not since I was in America and my new stepfather's nephew came to stay. I'll never forget Mum's face when she walked in with her husband, Trish, and Hank from next door, and two other couples. There I was on all fours getting it rough from behind. My tits were swaying around like a couple of Chinese lanterns, hanging on a porch in a hurricane. Gerry was calling me all the names under the sun. I reckoned he had his eyes closed and didn't realise we had an audience. I just moved forward and grabbed my blouse, leaving Gerry fucking thin air!

Anyway, back to William, now he was moving in and out with such control, it touched me. I suppose he was letting me get used to it, what a nice guy.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course it is," I said with a smile.

I could feel a little stretching going on down there, but it wasn't bad. He started getting a little faster, and I found myself getting really into it. Not many blokes have made me come by just fucking me, but I could sense William could be one of them. I was getting even more into this now, and grabbing his ass and pulling him in. He lasted for a few minutes, and then he started groaning and panting. He fired into me and collapsed on top of me. I just cuddled him feeling his cock twitch in my pussy for a few minutes. I hadn't managed to come, but I still felt strangely satisfied. He pulled out and lay next to for a time.

"Thanks Gina, I've always wanted to go with you," he mumbled.

He kissed my forehead and started dressing. I stayed in bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I got up and pulled my panties on and then my dressing gown.

"Well, that was quite a night?" Jackie said, with a grin as I went in the kitchen.

"Yeah," I said dreamily.

"So, he was worth it then?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded. She put a coffee down in front of me. I took a sip.

"Have you changed the washing powder?"

"No, why?" she replied.

"I just woke up with an itch, that's all."

"No Lucy bought it last, but she got the same stuff I think. For god sake stop scratching yourself!"

"I can't help it. I'm bloody itchy down there," I grumbled.

Jackie stopped halfway through lifting her mug to her mouth. We just looked at each other, as Lucy came crashing through the door. She stood with a grin on her face.

"Guess what, Stuart has asked me to marry him....well?"

"Jackie, will you have a look for me?" I asked faintly.

"Hello? Are you two pissed off with me or something? I said I'm getting fucking married!"

"Lucy this is a little more important than your fourth engagement without an end result!" Jackie snapped.

"Well fuck you two," she spat.

I stood up and opened my dressing gown, and walked round to Jackie

"Oh brilliant, you two are fucking dykes now!" Lucy grizzled.

I slowly slipped my panties down to the tops of my thighs.

"Fuck, will you two go to bed or something!" Lucy screamed.

"Oh Gina, you are going to have to go to the doctor," Jackie mumbled.

Lucy came round and peered at me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck me, you've got......"

So there I was on Monday staring at the receptionist at the doctor's.

"Well, what can we do for you?"

"I phoned up, I have an appointment."

"Yes, now what is the problem?"

"I'd rather not discuss it with you," I mumbled.

"Fine, sit over there and wait to be called."

I sat facing her, wanting to throttle the fucking cow! It took me nearly an hour to get to see the doctor. I pulled my panties down and he got this magnifying glass and started looking at me, down there. Now I shall spare you the details of my conversation with him, it wasn't very pleasant.

I went back to her on the desk. The doctor went in behind the counter and handed her my prescription. She started walking to the bank of pills and ointments, and then stopped in her tracks as she read what she was going to get. She came back to the counter with stupid superior grin on her face, and put the bottle down in front of me.

"Well, it looks like you've got to rush home and spend sometime in the bathroom. Now don't forget you are picking Kelly up from my mother in laws at 3. I'll be round there we are having crab salad for tea I think."

I leaned forward.

"Fuck you," I hissed, quietly through gritted teeth.

"Do your coat up Gina, it is a bit nippy, outside," she said, with a stifled chuckle.

I picked Kelly up and I couldn't get her out of there fast enough. I knew Sue had told Audrey about my, problem. They both stood at the door with big fucking grins on their faces. Maybe I should have left William to that bitch after all. I'll spare you the details of my little problem. Let's just say, I sorted it out.

So to the day I left for the airport. I said goodbye to Jackie and Lucy. That was when Lucy told me Andrew had turned up while I was dancing with William.

"He said you seemed to be enjoying yourself, so he left," Lucy said.

"Well why didn't you tell me he was there?" I half snapped.

"Because he said not to say anything, Jesus Gina, you can be a real cow sometimes."

I sighed, and nodded.

"Sorry, you only did what he asked."

On the plane back to America I had time to think. Kelly was curled up sleeping next to me. I started thinking of her, sooner or later I would have to stop all this backwards and forwards. I had a nice house in America, but I always felt in the way. Mum never said that, but I just felt like I didn't belong there, dragging my little girl about wasn't good for her either. She needed to be settled as much as I did. My options were limited to either staying in America, or moving back to England permanently. I was lucky enough not to have to work, but it was time I stood on my own two feet.

It took me a few months to decide my life was now in America. I guess Kelly was happiest there too. So I made one final trip back to England to say goodbye to my friends. My main worry was Martin and Kelly spending time together, but Martin could always spend some of his dad's inheritance and come over to see her. So I spent my last planned week in England with my friends. It was pretty weird knowing that for the foreseeable future this was my last visit. The week went well, but at times I had to fight back the tears. On my last night Lucy, Jackie, and a few others planned a party for me. Before I knew it we were all dressed up as schoolgirls and ready to hit the town. Lucy insisted on picking everything for me, she even did my makeup. I stood looking at the schoolgirl in the mirror.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12