Ginger and the Twin Peaks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Jim was through with being slow and gentle. He was driving into Tim's asshole, slamming his crotch against his brother's buttocks with enough force to shake the bed. The apartment walls were heavily soundproofed, but it still seemed like the men were screaming loudly enough to startle the neighbors.

Tim was jacking off. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his cock. "Don't cum yet," I gasped. Jim was getting really close. "Pull out so we can see you spray that hot sperm," I ordered. My face was directly over Jim's plunging cock. "Do it boy! Fuck your twin brother's ass! Shoot all that man juice for us."

Jim suddenly screamed and pulled out of Tim's asshole, gripping his throbbing member. A thick wad of semen exploded from his cock-head and splashed between my breasts. The next burst caught me in the face and I involuntarily jerked my head away. He continued cumming violently, spraying his load over Tim's chest, belly and . . . crotch. Finally spent, he fell forward, catching himself with outstretched arms.

I'd been so excited watching Tim and Jim that I'd hardly noticed what was happening to my own body. Ken's steady finger-fucking had been gradually pushing me toward orgasm and I finally slipped over the edge. Jim's face was inches from my chest. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face between my breasts, holding him there with a death grip as I screamed and thrashed. Finally spent, I fell sideways. Ken caught me and eased me down onto the bed.

"Look at our little slut-girl," I heard Ken saying. "Her face and tits are all covered with cum. Should we clean her off or leave her dirty, like the naughty girl she is?"

"I think we should clean Tim," I said, sitting up on the bed. "He's got lots more cum on him than I do." I was staring at the glistening puddles of fluid on his body. "And in such yummy places," I added, diving for a choice patch on his crotch.

I'm such a cum-slut. I lapped greedily, rudely elbowing a man away when he tried to join me. I finally paused for breath, lifting my body to scan for additional places to clean.

"Look at our nasty girl," Ken said. "She's got Jim's cum on her face, in her hair and a lot on her tits."

I looked down quickly. My breasts were liberally smeared with slippery man-juice. I wanted to suck my own nipples, but my breasts were too small for that. I decided it was time for the show to continue.

"Okay Jim, it's your turn," I said. "Bend over and spread your butt cheeks. Tim's going to fuck you now." Tim had only softened slightly after Jim's orgasm. My attention to his cock and balls had fixed that quickly. He moved behind his kneeling older brother and pressed his lubricated cock between Jim's butt cheeks.

Jim gasped as Tim rammed his entire length into his asshole with one violent stroke.

I was kneeling beside Jim with the palms of my hands resting on his back. My face was inches above his buttocks and I was staring in fascination at Tim's cock driving into his body like a piston.

Ken thrust his penis into my wet cunt, taking me as violently as Tim was fucking Jim. I started cumming almost immediately, over and over, with each orgasm rolling into the next. I was screaming and thrashing, clinging to Jim's back for support.

Somehow, I bucked away from Ken, pulling free from his cock. He grabbed me and threw me onto my back. A moment later, he was on top of my convulsing body, opening my legs and fucking me even more roughly than before.

I was cumming so hard it seemed an earthquake was shaking the building down around us. I saw that Tim had pulled out of Jim's ass and the brothers were kneeling on either side of my head, frantically working their cocks. They came together, spraying wave after wave of hot cum onto my face and hair.

Ken suddenly pulled out of my pussy and scrambled onto my chest, releasing his own load between my breasts.

I collapsed on the bed with my eyes closed. My heart was pounding and I was gasping for breath. Fortunately, I'm really athletic, so I recovered quickly.

The men pulled me to my feet and stood me in front of the big wall mirror. "Look at yourself, greedy girl," Ken commanded. "Do you think you got enough cum?"

My reflection showed I really was a mess; cum streaked in my hair, covering my face, coating my tits, and a long thick line of it running down my belly all the way to my pussy lips. My crotch and inner thighs were sticky with my pussy juice. I kissed all three of the men, moved back to the bed and stretched out on my back with my legs open. "Well boys," I said, "it looks like you've got a lot of cleaning to do."

The men worked on me with their tongues for a long time. They didn't get me perfectly clean, in fact, they practically ignored the hair treatment I'd received. I dreamily decided I'd have to punish them for neglecting that. Still, they did a good enough job to get my body screaming for MORE COCK!

Since Tim and Jim had been fucking ass, I sent them to the bathroom to wash up. While they were gone, I decided that Ken's wonderful cock needed cleaning. It was richly coated with his semen and my juices. Yummy!

"Look at that cock-sucking slut!" Jim said. I looked up and saw him and Tim entering the bedroom. Their dicks were already hard.

"I think she needs to be fucked again," Tim seconded.

"You naughty boys," I said, removing Ken's penis from my mouth so I could answer. "I'm all clean and I don't want to get dirty again." I got off the bed and dropped to my knees in the middle of the floor. "Right now, I'm hungry and you're a buffet."

The men formed a line in front of me with Ken in the middle. It was an amazing sight. Three hard dicks, their heads already shiny with pre-cum, three bulging sets of balls, three handsome athletic men . . . Those beautiful cocks could wait, a bit. I rose to my feet and began kissing, starting with the man I love, then moving to my twin toys. They were all such good kissers. It felt so good pressing my lips against theirs and caressing their tongues with mine, rubbing my hard nipples against their flat muscular chests.

What great appetizers! Now, it was time for the main course. I started with Tim, licking his balls and running my tongue up his shaft. I repeated the process with Ken and Jim, savoring the pre-cum gliding down the sides of their fleshy pillars. I got more aggressive, moving from man to man at random, licking and sucking his cock and balls, wrapping my lips around his crown and lashing his head with my tongue, stroking his shaft and squeezing his balls, backing off when I felt him getting too close to a climax . . . I was so hot. I could feel my juices running down my thighs.

"Damn that tastes good!" I exclaimed, abruptly getting up and moving to the bed, lying on my back with my legs open and my knees up. "Come here boys. I'm ready to get fucked. Who's first?"

Ken positioned himself between my thighs and slid his entire length into me with one smooth stroke. "Oh, I love this," I murmured, tightening my pussy muscles around his driving cock. The twins joined us on the bed, one on either side.

While Ken was screwing me with long mid-tempo thrusts, Tim and Jim were making love to the remainder of my body, kissing my face and neck, massaging and licking my breasts, sucking and twisting my nipples, kissing my belly, rubbing my face and breasts with their cocks . . .

The men were steadily pushing me upward to orgasm. I clenched my cunt muscles, gripping Ken's penis even tighter as it began to throb. He was thrusting harder now, pounding me violently. I came as I felt him spurting inside me.

Ken pulled out and another man took his place. I came again as soon as the new cock entered my snatch and came several more times before I felt his hot sperm explode into my pussy. I lost count of the number of orgasms I experienced before the third man finally came.

I lay still with my eyes closed, listening to my pounding heart and feeling the fluids leaking out of my cunt and running down to my buttocks. I was startled when the penis slipped into me. Had I lost count? No, three men had fucked me and each one had climaxed within the past few minutes. My lovers possessed such amazing stamina.

Disappointingly, this man withdrew after a few strokes. He straddled my chest and pressed his cock head against my lips. I took it into my mouth eagerly. What a wonderful taste! Three men's cum, all mixed with my own juices. I licked and sucked greedily until every drop of the fluid was gone. "Tastes good, huh?" Ken asked.

"Mmmm, hummm!" Such manners, talking with my mouth full. What would Mom say?

Another penis dipped into my juicy snatch and conveyed another taste treat to my eager lips. And a third. What thoughtful men! I forgave them for becoming a little greedy after that and taking turns licking and sucking the remainder of the juice from my pussy.

I fell asleep after that, surrounded by warm male bodies. We slept through the remainder of the afternoon. It was dark outside when we finally woke up. Ravenous, we raided the refrigerator and drank several bottles of wine. Afterwards, we went back upstairs and played a very sexual version of spin the bottle.

The oversized bed was crowded with four people, but nobody seemed to mind. I was dreamily aware of being fucked several times in the night and woke up amazingly refreshed.

Ken looked sleepy but very content as he left to catch his plane.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

12