Ginger and the Twin Peaks Ch. 04

Story Info
First-time lesbian thrills.
5.9k words
4
49k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

The West End Digital team stayed until 10:30 PM Thursday night, finishing the pre-production graphics two days ahead of schedule. Darlene and I met Bill Stone on Friday morning. The rest of the team stayed home.

When we'd finished with Bill, I took Darlene to lunch. After we'd eaten, I leaned back in the booth and sighed. "It's such a relief getting done early," I said. "I don't have this kind of deadline pressure doing stained glass."

"It can be tough," Darlene agreed. "The long hours and stress are part of the reason I broke up with my boyfriend last month. I don't know what I'm going to do this afternoon. I'm sure too keyed up to go home."

"Why don't you come home with me?" I asked. "I've got a couple of nice big bottles of Merlot and some food. We can get giggly and learn more about each other."

Darlene studied my face for a moment, long enough for me to feel the moisture building between my legs. "Sure," she finally answered. "That'll be fun."

I admired Darlene's outfit as we sat together on the couch. Her dark purple leather skirt was unusually short. It barely covered her crotch. I could tell she wasn't wearing panties, although she might have a thong. Her form-fitting violet blouse matched the skirt perfectly. It was cut low, showing an impressive amount of cleavage. I could hardly resist the temptation to bury my face between her beautiful breasts.

We talked about our backgrounds for a while. She was six years older than me and had gotten her Fine Arts degree at UT Austin, just like I had. For a while, we gossiped about the Austin art scene and the professors we'd had in common.

After I'd poured our third glass of wine, the conversation became more personal. "So what are you doing with the twins?" she suddenly asked. "Don't look so startled, dear. You've been discreet, but Hollywood's really a small town."

"Both at once," she marveled after I'd told her some of it. "That must be fun. I've heard they're really good in bed."

"Yes, they definitely are," I agreed, setting my wine on the coffee table and moving slightly on the couch, pressing my leg against Darlene's. She took a sharp breath but didn't move away.

I decided this was the time to go for it. "Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

Darlene finished her wine with one swallow and set the glass on the coffee table before turning to face me. "Only in threesomes with a man," she answered. "It wasn't much fun. I think the women were just doing it to please their boyfriends. What about you?"

"I really like men, but sometimes I meet a woman . . ." I put my hand on her breast, feeling her heart pounding. She looked down at my hand for long seconds, then turned to gaze into my eyes. I pressed my lips against hers. Her mouth opened and our tongues darted against each other.

We kissed for a long time. I finally pulled my lips away from hers and began showering her with tender kisses, on her nose, closed eyelids, forehead, cheeks, ears, neck . . . the places I love to be kissed. Darlene had her arms around me, holding me close. She was breathing hard and running her fingers through my hair.

When we finally separated, I pushed the coffee table away and straddled her on the couch, trapping her hips between my thighs. With fumbling fingers, I unfastened her buttons and pulled her blouse open, exposing the half-bra supporting her breasts.

I caught her nipples and began gently rolling them between my thumbs and index fingers. They were growing long and hard under my touch and her areolae were already getting puffy.

Darlene's hands were on my breasts, stroking them through the thin fabric of my blouse. My panties were already soaked. Soon my juices would be flowing down my thighs. The air was full of my sharp scent.

"Let me open my legs," Darlene gasped. I got up and stood in front of her. She was just as hot and wet as I was. Our combined smell was overwhelming. She flipped her skirt up, revealing a tiny white thong. She roughly pulled the thong to one side, exposing her dripping snatch. I dropped to my knees between her legs. "Stick your finger in," she commanded. My index finger slid into her easily. "Oh yeah!" she said, reaching into her bra and releasing her breasts. "Give me another one."

She sank back on the couch, squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples as I drove my crossed fingers violently into her cunt. "Oh, this is so hot!" she exclaimed. "You're finger-fucking me. I'm . . ." Darlene startled me by suddenly screaming and arching her back as her pussy muscles clamped on my thrusting fingers. Her snatch throbbed as she thrashed on the couch.

"I can't believe you came this quickly," I whispered when she was finally spent. I'd never even gotten close to her clit.

"I cum really easily," she answered. "But I've never gotten off with a woman before. Not like this."

"Most of the times I've been with women have been in three-ways with Ken," I said. "It's fun, but I've mostly been turned on by his excitement. You're different. I've wanted you from the first instant we met." I'd unbuttoned my blouse as I was speaking and moved onto the couch, kneeling between her open thighs. Darlene pressed the palms of her hands against my bare breasts.

"I'm scared," Darlene confessed as she continued kneading my breasts and pinching my pebble-hard nipples. "But I want you, too."

"Come on, baby," I said, getting to my feet and extending my hand. "Let's go to the bedroom." We went up the stairs holding hands.

Darlene and I stopped at the foot of the bed, staring at our reflections in the mirror over the headboard. "I never imagined we'd be doing this," she said. "I've thought about it, but I didn't think it would really happen."

"Do you want to stop?" I asked. "There's still time."

"That would hardly be fair," she said, smiling suddenly. "Not after cumming with your fingers in my pussy and splashing you with my juice." She turned to face me and moved into my arms. "Just kiss me again."

We kissed for a long luxurious time, our tongues tenderly stroking each other. Whatever hesitation Darlene had felt about making love with another woman was obviously gone. Her arms were wrapped around my back, holding us tightly together. The feeling of our bare breasts rubbing together was intensely erotic.

Darlene purred as I reached under her skirt and cupped her buttocks. Those muscular mounds of flesh felt even better against my palms than I'd fantasized. I wanted to kiss, lick and even bite them, but that could wait. She was grinding her crotch against mine, arousing me in a way no man had ever done.

My body was already starting to vibrate when Darlene moved her hands down onto my butt. When she reached inside my soaked panties and slipped a finger into my crack, it pushed me over the edge. "I'm . . . cummmmming!" I gasped in surprise as my body began to shake.

"Wow!" I whispered when my orgasm had subsided. My knees were suddenly weak. I might have collapsed if Darlene hadn't been holding me so tightly. "That was so good."

When she was sure I could stand unassisted, Darlene released me and moved away. "It's wonderful," she said as she was removing her blouse and placing it on the dresser. "You cum like me." She unfastened her bra and placed it beside the blouse. Her skirt followed it an instant later. She stepped out of her shoes and stood grinning at me, clad only in her tiny white thong.

"Come on, baby," she commanded. "Strip for me." It only took me a moment to discard my skirt, blouse and shoes. We stood still, staring at each other for a timeless period. I'd never imagined I'd be so filled with lust for another woman.

I was torn between two desires. One was to leap on Darlene like a tigress and ravish her. The other was to grab my sketchpad and capture her erotic intensity for eternity. Later, she told me she'd been having the same feelings.

Lust won out. Moving as one, we approached, each putting a hand on the other woman's crotch. "You're dripping," Darlene marveled, "just as wet as me."

"You're so hot," I breathed. My hand was moist with her juices. I lifted it to my mouth and licked my palm. "I love your scent and taste."

I was suddenly intensely aware of my own damp panties. I'd given in to so many forbidden desires. That little scrap of wet cloth was the final barrier to my lust for another woman. I slipped my fingers into the waistband and pulled my panties down in one swift motion. They fell around my ankles and I stepped out of them.

Darlene stared at my nakedness for long seconds, took a breath so deep it was almost shuddering, and removed her own thong. A heartbeat later, we were locked in our first truly nude embrace.

My hands prowled her body, exploring every curve and indentation. "You have such a wonderful full figure," I whispered. "I feel like a boy next to you."

"Baby, you're not a boy," she answered. "You're a woman. A damn sexy woman!" She grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. She settled on her back and I straddled her hips. Looking down at her magnificent breasts and swollen areolae, I remembered my earlier burning desire to bury my face between them. I reached out and began stroking them, marveling at their plump firmness.

"Come on baby," Darlene gasped, gripping the back of my neck and pulling my face down onto her tits. "Suck my nipples." I stared for an instant before taking one in my mouth. They were already sticking out a full half-inch, as long as mine ever grew.

Her nipple was astonishing. It continued growing thicker and longer as I sucked it and flicked my tongue over its tip. It was like going down on a tiny cock. "It feels so good," Darlene finally said, "but that's only one. The other needs attention, too." No problem. I couldn't get enough of her. When I finally lifted my face from Darlene's chest, I was amazed at the sight. Her erect nipples looked almost exactly like miniature penises. I began pinching and twisting them, jacking them off. I almost expected them to spurt cum.

I finally abandoned Darlene's wonderful breasts and began moving down her body, kissing, licking and occasionally gently biting her chest and belly. I opened her legs and stared in awe at her heated pussy. The inner lips were so swollen they protruded past her full outer lips. Her pubic area was gleaming with her juices.

The sight and smell were so overwhelming, I could barely resist my desire to bury my face in her smoldering center and drive into her burning core. Instead, I began kissing and nibbling the insides of her thighs, driving her wild with passion. "Please baby," she finally gasped. "Eat me out."

That was the invitation I'd been waiting for. I was kneeling between her open legs with my face inches above her crotch. Except for a luxuriant bikini patch above her outer lips, the area was baby-smooth, without the traces of shaving stubble that my pussy usually wore. I slowly ran my flat tongue up her plump, fluid-shiny lips, savoring her taste. After a few long tongue strokes, she was moaning with excitement.

Her vulva was still closed. Now I pressed the tip of my stiff tongue into her fold and began working it around her interior. Darlene quickly became impatient with this slow erotic torment. She reached down and opened herself fully. "Eat my cunt! Now!" she demanded. "Please," she added an instant later.

I was just as ready as Darlene. I slid my tongue into her hole, as deep as it would go, loving the taste and feel of her slick walls. I sucked gently and was rewarded with a mouthful of her sweet juice. The taste was just as good as a man's cum. I dove back into her snatch, vigorously tongue-fucking her.

She was groaning and working her hips in time with my tongue thrusts. Occasionally, I'd pull out and flick my tongue across her clit, making her scream. I was on the brink of cumming from sheer excitement. It was time to push her over the edge. I pulled my tongue out and drove two fingers into her dripping snatch.

Darlene bucked and screamed, matching my motions as I finger-fucked her violently. Her hands were on her breasts, roughly twisting and squeezing her nipples. When I bent down and wrapped my lips around her clitoris, she grabbed my head and pushed it away. "Not that," she gasped, "I'm too sensitive."

An instant later, her body started shaking. I continued ramming my fingers into her hot cunt as she came wildly beneath me. Her orgasm finally ran its course, but I continued mercilessly stimulating her, occasionally bending my fingertips to catch her G-spot, making her cum again. She wrapped her beautiful muscular legs around my waist and squeezed me like a python. I held on and drove her ruthlessly from climax to climax until she'd finally exhausted her strong body and lay limp on the bed.

I moved beside her, pressing my body against her side and draping an arm over her heaving chest. Her heart was pounding like a hammer. She had a wonderful expression of total satisfaction. I held her tenderly and planted gentle kisses on her face as her athletic body quickly recovered.

Darlene finally opened her eyes and smiled up at me. "Oh Ginger," she whispered, "I never imagined sex with a woman could be so good." She pressed her lips against mine. It was a tender, sisterly kiss . . . for the first few seconds. Then she attacked my mouth with a hunger that was breath-taking in its intensity, gripping the back of my head and pulling me to her.

My head was already spinning when she growled, "On your back babe!" She was on top of me in an instant. I run several miles and work out on our home exercise machine every day, so I'm strong and agile. Still, I felt helpless in the face of Darlene's amazing physicality. She would have her way with me and there was nothing I could do to stop her.

The thought of her dominating me was unbelievably arousing. "Take me honey," I gasped, "as rough as you want. I'm ready for you."

She started out gently, kissing my face and down my neck. Reaching my breasts, she began licking and sucking my nipples, occasionally nipping them just sharply enough to give me a little touch of pain.

Darlene couldn't get enough of my breasts. She was kissing and licking them all over, as well as kneading them, gently at first, then more vigorously when she realized I wanted more roughness. Ken's a notorious tit freak, but Darlene had my breasts firmer and more swollen than even he had ever managed. "I've got other body parts," I finally gasped, pushing her away from my chest.

She began working her way down my belly, licking, kissing and occasionally biting. I could hardly believe how excited I was from Darlene's love-making. She hadn't even reached my crotch, but I could feel the juices leaking from my cunt and trickling down between my buttocks. I was overwhelmed by her sheer female physicality.

"Your pussy is so swollen," she marveled when she finally opened me. "You're so hot, wet . . . and red. It looks like you're on fire."

"I am, baby," I gasped. "You've got me burning up."

I screamed as Darlene thrust her tongue into my snatch. Wild with passion, she licked my pussy walls and gulped my juices. I almost came every time her tongue accidentally slipped out of my cunt and lashed my clit.

"Suck my clit," I finally commanded. "Finger-fuck me." Darlene complied eagerly. I came almost as soon as she wrapped her lips around my swollen love bud. She held on while I thrashed and moaned beneath her. When I was spent, she resumed her efforts, hooking her fingers up upwards to catch my G-spot, almost instantly driving me to an even more intense orgasm.

"No more," I whispered, pushing her away. "Just hold me." I pulled her on top of me and wrapped my arms around her back, luxuriating in the feel of her body covering mine. In my daily life, I'm always so strong and in control. It's wonderful to relax and be totally dominated by a lover, all safe and secure.

"I love this lull," I thought dreamily. "Darlene is so good . . . better than any man, except Ken." As usual, my desire, so recently satiated, was growing again, becoming even sharper and more intense than before.

Darlene's head was down with her cheek pressing against mine. She lifted her head when I began running my fingertips up and down her back. We kissed, first tenderly, then fiercely, with our passion building second by second. I finally pulled my lips away from hers and announced, "I want to get fucked."

"How, honey?" Darlene asked. "Have you got a strap-on?"

"Look in the nightstand," I answered, giggling. A moment later, Darlene was examining the elaborate harness. It had a flesh-colored eight-inch cock and balls dildo pointing outwards, a six-inch dildo facing inwards and a four-inch butt plug in back. "I bought it to fuck the twins in their asses," I explained. "I never got around to using it on them."

"I don't think I can use this part," Darlene said, pointing to the butt plug. "I've never done anal."

"That's okay," I answered. "It comes off easily."

It only took a couple of minutes to remove the butt plug and strap Darlene into the harness. She was so wet the inward-facing dildo slid smoothly up her snatch. "I love strap-ons," she purred, admiring herself in the big wall mirror as she stroked her artificial cock. "My boyfriends have really liked having me fuck their asses."

"Okay babe," she said, turning to me, putting her hands on my shoulders and forcing me to my knees. "You've got a chick with a dick. Now suck my big hard cock."

I love cocks. The dildo lacked many of the characteristics of a real man, his warm velvety-smooth skin, the taste and texture of his leaking pre-cum, the way he grows harder in my mouth as I suck him, his throbbing and spurting . . . but it was still exciting. Darlene was really getting off too, partially from the sight of me going down on that massive tool and partially from the motion of the dildo in her own snatch.

"That feels so good," Darlene said. "Now, are you ready to get this chick's dick stuck up your hot cunt?" When I nodded, she continued, "Okay, get on your hands and knees on the edge of the bed." I scrambled to comply, positioning myself at the foot of the bed. Looking at the wall mirror in front of me, I watched Darlene move behind me. "Does my little slut still want it rough?" she purred, caressing my butt cheeks.

"Oh yes, Mistress!" I replied.

An instant later, I screamed in pain and surprise as she slapped my butt. "That's 'Yes, please' to you!" she snapped. "And don't call me 'Mistress!'"

"Yes, please! Fuck your slut's cunt, as roughly as you want!"

"Good girl," Darlene said as she positioned the dildo. I gasped as she rammed her entire length into me, slamming the balls against my swollen pussy lips. "Was that rough enough for you?"

"Yes. Please do it rough. Please pound me with your big hard cock."

"Very well." She gripped my waist for support and began driving into me violently. It was wonderful. I was cumming almost continuously from her relentless thrusts. The inward-facing dildo was fucking Darlene just as hard and fast as she was screwing me. In the mirror, I could see her cumming with me.

A man thrusting as deeply as Darlene was doing would have ejaculated quickly. She continued for minute after ecstatic minute, giving us both uncounted orgasms. Her athletic body finally failed and she collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath.

It felt good laying on my stomach with Darlene's weight on top of me and her breasts pressing against my back. After a short time, she said, "I've been thinking about the way you had the strap-on set up. You're a butt-slut, aren't you babe?"

"Yes, I love taking a big hard cock up my asshole. Please make me your little anal-slut."

"That's good," Darlene growled, "because I'm going to fuck the hell out of your little slut ass." She proceeded to do just that, quickly lubricating the dildo, then driving it into my asshole. "You just took it," she marveled afterwards. "It's so long and thick and you just took the whole thing."

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers
12