Ginger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Kelly got up, each grabbed one of Mandy's hands to stand her up then stripped her down. I pulled off her jacket and stepped behind her kissing around her neck. Kells was infront of her giving her light kisses on her face, neck, and collar bone. I whispered into her ear asking her if she was ready. She nodded and said 'mhmm' so I pulled the straps of her dress down and her dress fell to the ground. I grinded my naked body against her back and Kells did the same to her front. Her plump ass was on my vagina and I wanted her.. bad. My left hand reached around her thigh and massaged her pussy through her thong and my other hand pulled her hair making her head come back and I kissed her lips. She's taller than both of us. Kelly unhooked her bra and played with her tits.

"Nice tits my bestfriend has" Kells said to Mandy.

Mandy giggled and then moaned at what she just felt.

I pulled her thong down and was now playing with her bare lips. We stopped then went onto the bed. Mandy laid down, Kelly kneeled infront of her, face to vagina, and I laid under Kells. Kelly obviously started eating out Mandy because I heard cute little moans and felt the bed rocking a little, so I started eating my babe. They both got eaten to 2 or 3 orgasms. We decided to call it a night and crawled under the covers. Somehow I ended up in the middle of them and we all fell asleep. That was the night I found out that my newly out of the closet lesbian girlfriend is up for anything sexually. It was the best night I've had in a long time.

12