Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 06

Story Info
The night of the party.
2.9k words
4.47
24.1k
2

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

Saturday morning I wake up refreshed. I get up and take a long walk around my neighborhood, ending up at a cafe with a newspaper and a bowl of fruit and yoghurt.

"Good morning, Miss Ginger." A soft male voice interrupts my reverie. It's Mikkel, accompanied by two of my other students, Nicolaj and Henrik.

"Please sit down, boys." I smile, this is a nice surprise. Nicolaj jabs Mikkel in the ribs and grins. He has brown hair and dark blue eyes. He is handsome, and his grin is infectious. Henrik is more quiet and shy, with tousled blond hair and blue eyes. I must admit, I am pleased to have three young guys sitting with me.

"So, Miss Ginger, are you going to the party tonight? It will be fun, they are well-known. It can get pretty wild and they often last til dawn." Nicolaj's eyes are dancing with mischief.

I reply enthusiastically, "Of course I am going, Nicolaj. I wouldn't miss it!"

Henrik smiles for the first time, and I find myself looking at his long fingers wrapped around his coffee cup. "Long fingers, wonder if he knows how to use them to find my gspot." His whole face lights up.

"We will make sure you have a good time, Miss Ginger. I will personally take care of you." My mind wanders, what does Henrik mean by 'taking care of me'?

Mikkel is sitting so close to me our thighs are touching. He rests his hand on my knee under the table and squeezes. I jump a little at his touch. Nicolaj is checking me out without shame. I guess he likes what he sees, because he is licking his lips like a wolf.

We sit and chat for a while, then I excuse myself. I get up and see that Henrik is watching my every move, and holds my gaze a little longer than is polite.

"Well, boys, I will see you tonight. Is there anything I should know about a dress code? Will it be formal or casual?"

Nicolaj volunteers, "Miss Ginger, there will be dancing, but I must tell you that the house is grand, I wouldn't show up in torn jeans and sandals. I am sure you will look good no matter what you wear." Nicolaj winks at me and I blush.

I arrive home, a little relieved. I feel nervous, I wish I had a girlfriend who would accompany me, so I wouldn't be so vulnerable. Shaking it off, I take a long hot bath, making sure to shave everything carefully.

Lathering up my pussy with shaving cream gets me so hot, and I enjoy shaving everything off. I run my hands all over, and dip my fingers inside. I am slippery, and I reach up and rub my g-spot. The sensation takes my breath away, I wish I could find a man who knew what it was for. Frowning, I drain the tub and carefully apply lotion all over my body.

I pull out my silk black skirt, it is long with a slit up the thigh. Black thigh-high hose and my new shiny black high heels with the straps on the ankles. I am wearing my dark burgundy silk corset that laces up the back. I pile my hair loosely on my head, leaving a few curls hanging around my face.

Dark smudged eyeshadow, blood-red nails and lipstick to match. My black velvet choker looks good with the corset. To make my outfit a bit more demure, I put on my black velvet cloak. I know I look goth, but these are the clothes I am most comfortable in. Most people are put off a bit by my wicked look.

Although it is considered an ungodly sin in Denmark, I arrive late. I don't want to be the first one there. As I walk up the drive, I can hear loud, deep bass music thumping. The house is gorgeous, all stone and huge lead-glass windows. It must be one of the faculty throwing this party.

I go in and it is exceedingly dark. Thick white and red candles are everywhere, but the shadows are plentiful. I enter a long room with a high ceiling. There is a fire roaring, and a polished oak bar on the left.

"A drink is definitely in order." I drift towards the bar, scanning the crowd. I see a few familiar faces. "Miss Ginger! So glad you made it!" Nicolaj plants a kiss on my cheek and tugs my hand to follow him.

Henrik and Mikkel are sitting on a low leather couch and make room for me to sit between them. They are looking me up and down slowly, jaws hanging open a little.

Mikkel speaks, "Wow, Miss Ginger, I, uhh, like your outfit." Henrik clears his throat, "May I hang up your cloak?"

I say, "No thank you, it is somewhat chilly in here." The truth is I don't want them to see my bare shoulders and just how much of my breasts are bulging out the top of my corset.

A few glasses of red wine pass my lips, and I am feeling good. These guys are funny, and we are all having a good time. I relax and cross my legs, allowing a little of my thigh above my stockings to show.

Nicolaj is happy to see this, and reaching over, strokes me with one finger under the band of my hose. "Miss Ginger, your skirt has fallen open. Do you want some help with that?" he grins and pushes my skirt open more, exposing my legs up to the top of my thighs. I shiver and don't protest.

Nicolaj says, "You like showing off your body, don't you?" No one can really see us except Mikkel and Henrik. They move in closer on each side. Nicolaj kneels in front of me, a hand on each of my knees.

I feel a bit dizzy, I didn't realize how much wine I have been drinking. He gently opens my legs, while Henrik starts kissing my neck and Mikkel is untying my cloak, pulling it off my shoulders. His warm hands brush the tops of my breasts as he does this. I am drowning in pleasure, three hot guys on me at once!

I look around to see if anyone is watching, I have a funny feeling someone is there but I can't see anything. "Just lean back and relax, Miss Ginger, you like to feel good don't you?" Henrik whispers in my ear.

Nicolaj's hands are making their way up the insides of my soft thighs, Henrik has his hand resting on the silk encircling my waist tightly. "Mikkel told us what he did with you. We know you need it, babe."

Mikkel is tugging on my corset, he is dangerously close to exposing my nipples, which are rock-hard by now. "Guys, have you ever seen such big tits?" I am turned on by their lewd words. I turn my head towards Mikkel and we kiss deeply, while Henrik is squeezing my right breast and Nicolaj is rubbing my bare little pussy through the thin material of my panties.

I am excited that we are in public, yet the low lighting allows us some privacy. I haven't left this couch the entire time. But why would I want to, the party is right here. I know this is unseemly of me to be fooling around with my students, but I am not thinking clearly.

Mikkel is still kissing me but Nickolaj's hands have withdrawn, I hope he has better plans with what to do with me, and I squirm my hips invitingly, parting my thighs a bit more. Henrik's hand drops from my breast suddenly, and it's only then that I tear myself away from Mikkel's kiss.

I hear this sound of a knife tapping a glass. It is insistent. Abruptly my three hot guys stand up and leave. "What the hell?" I am indignant, is this some kind of trick to get the teacher hot then take off?

I turn my head towards the person making this tapping sound and can barely make out that it's a man, slumped in a large overstuffed chair off in the corner. His legs are stretched out in front of him, one hand cupping a glass. I can see the knife glint in the candlelight, then it drops to the floor.

I only see his silhouette, he takes a deep drag on his cigarette. The lighting behind him shows the thick smoke floating above as he exhales slowly.

I stand up and straighten my clothing, pulling my cloak tightly around my shoulders. "He has been watching the entire time, I am going to die from embarrassment." But a part of me is turned on that I had an audience.

I sway towards him, I am still a little tipsy, and breathless from the attentions of my three hot boys. I get closer and giggle a little, "I hope you enjoyed our little show. Why did you have to spoil it?"

"Miss Ginger, sit down." He pushes a velvet footstool towards me. That voice, oh no oh no oh no but yes it is Søren. The blood rushes to my face, this is the worst possible thing that could happen! For some reason I do not argue, I sit and he tugs me closer, to his left side. I feel an icy hand on the back of my neck, stroking me softly.

Søren fingers my velvet choker. I barely hear him say, "Very nice." I sit still but my heart is beating fast. I know I am in trouble, but I have no idea how much. I hear the ice in his glass as he twirls it. "Åben munden." I comply silently and part my lips. He slips in a few pieces of ice. I feel the burn of a fine bourbon on my tongue. "Do you like that flavor, Miss Ginger?"

Søren's voice is lower than usual, and my eyes are glazing over, hypnotized. "Yes, Søren," I whisper, not daring to look at him. He pulls me into his lap, and I feel so warm and safe in his embrace, even though he scares the hell out of me. One hand on my chin, he brings my face up to his, and leans in and kisses me, hot fiery bourbon pouring into my mouth from his.

Up close I can see the shards of ice in his eyes glittering, Søren is kissing me with his eyes open. There is no escape from this man. I return his kiss unblinkingly, his lips are so plush and warm, he sucks on my tongue, then inserts a finger and withdraws, leaving me to suck on that.

I can feel my lips are swollen and I bite his finger defiantly, but he only laughs. Søren traces his wet finger over my collarbone and down into my cleavage. "I don't think we will be needing this." He pushes my cloak off and stares at my bare neck and upper chest.

"Miss Ginger, every time I turn around, you have some man all over you, tonight it was three of them, all of them my friends. You just don't understand yet, do you? Du tilhører mig." With that Søren stands up and swings me over his shoulder like I weigh nothing. His words echo in my brain, "You belong to me."

I beat my fists on his back but he keeps walking and smacks my ass a few times. "Hush, little one." We go down a long dark hallway and ascend a wide set of stairs.

I am starting to panic, "Where are you taking me?" Søren is silent and we reach the top, turning left.

We approach a balcony that overlooks the party, which is in full swing. I can see the bodies writhing on the dance floor, the music is loud and sexy, people are drunk and fucking is masquerading as dancing.

Søren sets me down on a long wooden table covered with a deep purple velvet cloth. Candles are lit in sconces against the wall, the carpet is thick and muffles our movements. He blows out the candles, now no one can see us, but we can see the entire party.

I curl my legs beneath me and cross my arms, hugging my self. He pulls up a chair and pulls my feet on either side of him, placing them on the armrests of his chair. Running his finger down my leg he stops at the arch of my foot.

Søren unbuckles the strap of my high-heel and grips my ankle hard. "Do you realize what shoes like these do to men? That they drive them to distraction?" He kisses the side, biting and going upwards, up my calf, stopping at the back of my knee. I am shaking uncontrollably.

Every syllable that he utters reverberates deep inside of me, lighting a path straight to my clit. He must be aware of the power of his voice.

My skirt is almost up around my waist, and he has a clear view of my tiny black panties barely covering my mound. Spreading my thighs roughly he stares at my sex, as if I don't exist. "Mine," he mutters.

"Do..do you live here?" I ask tremulously. Søren nods without taking his eyes off of the object of his desire. He is dressed in a tailored dark suit with a charcoal grey shirt, and a thin silk tie. It fits his broad shoulders perfectly.

"Take off my tie, Ginger." He has dropped the "Miss" in front of my name, I know Søren means business. With shaking hands I reach out and remove it, and hand it to him. He pulls me to my feet and leads me to the balcony. He lashes my wrists towards the top of one of the oak columns along the railing. My chest is heaving.

"Please, Søren, I will stay away from your friends, just let me go."

With my hands up this high, the burgundy silk of my corset is pulling down away from me, I can see the tops of my areolae exposed. I hear him unbuckle his belt, and dread what is coming next. He unzips my skirt and eases it down my hips, then folds it neatly on the back of his chair.

"That's much better. I prefer you in stockings, heels and the corset. You had better get used to it." Søren nudges my feet apart, I can feel the cool air on my hot pussy. My panties are now hiking up over my ass cheeks, I am so wet for this mysterious and strange man.

I hear the swish and then the "smack" of his belt land on the back of my thighs. "Owwww stop it, you crazy bastard, this isn't funny anymore!" I howl angrily.

________________

I feel the rush of adrenaline. "I have wanted to do this ever since I laid eyes on you, Ginger." Again I bring the belt down, this time on her luscious ass, I love the way it jiggles when I do this. "Smack!" Over and over I lash her sweet bottom, enjoying her squeals and pathetic whimpering. It is music to my ears. She is crying, I will stop for now.

Stepping close behind her, I reach around and pull both nipples up to peek out the top of her sexy corset. (I love nothing better than a tight, tight corset on a woman. How did she know..) Looking down over her shoulders, I feast my eyes upon her nipples for the first time.

I had wondered what they would look like, pink or brown? They are a mixture of both, and harden nicely between my fingers. "How long do you think we can make these, darling?" I twist hard and pull upwards, lifting her tits completely out of her corset.

"Ahhhh ohhh nooo don't oh god oh god!" Ginger is yelling but alas no one can hear the sweet sounds of her protest except me. I pull her tits up and shake them, drinking in the sight of them moving under my control. Her hips are wiggling in her struggle to get away, I am sure she doesn't realize they look even more enticing.

I get close to her ear, and wait for her to calm down. "Ginger, I am not doing anything that you don't already desire. I know you, I am in your mind." Her breathing evens out, and I feel her relax against her bonds. Suddenly a sharp pain lances through my foot, the little bitch just stomped on me with her spike-heeled shoe!

Wincing but still in control, I reach up and pull her hair down out of her styling on top of her head. "Trying to fight the inevitable, are we?" She is actually smiling..! "Don't push me, Ginger" I say with menace. My hands slide down her waist to her hips and grip them. "These are perfect for me to hold on to as I have my way with you."

I hear her suck in her breath, which makes her tits jut out farther away from her body. I slap her breast in a downward motion, enjoying her surprised scream. I do the other one, and go back and forth. I love how they wobble, and she writhes so prettily for me. Ginger hisses, "Get your hands off of me, this really hurts!"

I ignore her and look down on my party, successful as usual. Everything is working according to my plan. If anyone looks up here closely, what a delicious sight they will see.

Stepping back, I sit in my chair to enjoy the sight of Ginger's trembling, sexy body; and mull over my next move.

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers