Gingerbread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rabea frowned for a moment, her face darkening, and then, just as John was beginning to process that, her expression cleared. "Oh, what a shame. Your sister was a Greedy Greta!" Rabea joked, "You'll have to try my spiced wine, John, and this time perhaps your sister gets none!"

Greta laughed. "Aww, not even a sip?"

"Oh, maybe a sip!"

Rabea set a bowl of steaming stew in front of each of them, and John again made note of the comfortable temperature of the cabin. She next presented each of them with a cup of wine. A pitcher of water stood on the table. When she bent down to give him his stew he got a view of deep cleavage--he didn't mind at all.

Dinner was appetizing, and John hoped he'd managed not to eat like a complete glutton. The wine was also delicious, seeming to be spiced with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and something he couldn't quite name. Being a chef, he was slightly annoyed when he couldn't place the final ingredient. When he asked, Rabea told him it was a family secret.

"Whatever it is was also in the gingerbread," offered Greta.

Rabea directed a slight smile at Greta, who smiled back. John noted again how flushed his sister seemed--he hoped she was not coming down with something. A couple of times when he looked over at her he caught her staring at him, and a few other times she seemed entranced by the candlelight reflected in the red stone. The color in her cheeks was attractive though. He realized he was dining with two quite striking women.

Come to think of it, he was feeling odd too. Not quite jittery...but alert and...horny? Strange. He knew there was not much to be done about that under the circumstances. It wasn't like he could give his sister a nickel to go for a walk while he seduced Rabea.

The woman looked at Greta and observed, "John, doesn't Greta look beautiful in the candlelight?"

"Yes, and so does our hostess." He hoped he didn't sound as clumsy as he felt.

"Thank you," Rabea said, pouring more wine. "But don't you think whatever man ends up with your sister will be lucky? Wouldn't you want a woman that lovely?"

John hesitated. If he didn't know better he would think that Rabea was playing matchmaker...and trying to set up something between himself and his sister. He knew that was absurd. "Yes, she's terrific," he said finally, taking another sip of wine, and noting his sister's flush deepening. He changed the subject. "I hope we're not taking advantage of your hospitality."

"Not at all--being around younger people keeps me young!"

After dinner, Rabea asked John if he couldn't cut a little more firewood. She flirtatiously felt his biceps and said she believed him to be up to the challenge. He knew he was being played, but he didn't care.

When he got there, he looked at the wood, the ax, and the chopping block and faced the fact that--other than what he'd gleaned from Little House on The Prairie reruns--he had no idea what he was doing. Oddly enough, he found it to be simple, almost as if the ax knew exactly where to go. In a short while, he had a considerable stack of wood chopped. He re-entered the cabin, stopping short at the sight which greeted him.

The two women were sitting in front of the fire, and Rabea was weaving blue flowers through Greta's hair, having apparently already used a silver-handled brush on the thick locks. It was a surprisingly intimate scene, especially with what he knew of his sister's almost phobic dislike of people she didn't know well getting too close to her. She looked content, though, leaning back against the raven-tressed woman. John had to wonder if Rabea reminded Greta of their mother somehow.

Rabea looked at him and purred, "Come join us by the fire, John.

"Only if you promise not to weave flowers through my hair," he joked.

"I'll try to hold back. Your sister has such lovely hair. So soft and silky," she said, continuing to weave the tiny flowers into the blonde curls as John pulled up a chair. John could finally feel gentle waves of heat emanating from the fireplace.

Greta stopped the woman's left hand for a second, holding it in her own and gazing at the ring. She seemed to be transfixed by it, looking at the many facets of the semi-precious jewels.

"It's so beautiful, Rabea...may I have it?"

"Greta!" John said in amazement at his sister's boldness.

Rabea just gave a rich, deep laugh. "No, Greta, love, this ring has been mine longer than you can imagine. I can't give it up," she said, gently pulling her hand away and returning to her task. "Later on I can show you all sorts of jewelry...different sizes and styles."

"Okay. Rabea?"

"Yes?"

"You make me really horny."

John almost fell out of his chair. He couldn't believe he'd heard his sister correctly. She had always been outspoken, but why would she say that? And was it true?

"Good. You're a very sexy girl, Greta, and you are quite arousing. Would you like for us to have some fun?"

Greta turned around to look at the older woman. "Oh, yes! Can John please join?"

"Eventually. He looks like he needs a couple of minutes to adjust to his sister being a hot little slut, though. Maybe we'll give him a little while to accept that fact."

"I really don't think..." John said, beginning to stand up.

"Sit down, Johannes! Your sister is an adult woman--what can you do, really?"

John felt himself obeying. He realized he was powerless in this matter. Greta was of legal age and they were lost in the woods. Where could he take her, presuming he had that right? She didn't seem to want his help.

"I can go for a walk," he offered, watching as his sister leaned over and began kissing Rabea's neck. He realized he didn't want to leave. Not really. He'd offered because he felt he should...out of a habit of respecting his sister's privacy. He felt sudden shame, knowing he wanted to stay and watch.

Then it hit him that it had to be a joke. Even if he could accept that Greta wanted to do this in front of him, he couldn't believe she could seriously want him to join in. He also couldn't believe that Rabea would call Greta a slut in front of her brother.

Rabea said, "We'd prefer you stay. Don't men like watching two women?"

"Not if one is his sister," he said, knowing he sounded unconvincing. "What do you want, Greta?" he asked, looking for her to break character.

Greta reluctantly pulled away from Rabea, living a gleaming path of saliva on the older woman's throat. "I want to fuck, John. I want to fuck both of you. And I never want to leave here."

John realized he was hard. "Okay, Greta, okay." He wasn't sure what which part of her words he'd agreed to. He only knew that at some point he'd stopped seeing Greta as merely his sister. As much as he tried, he couldn't help but want to see her and Rabea together.

"You want this too, don't you, brother?"

Why did she have to call him that? "Yes."

His sister smiled. "Then watch...for now."

Greta and Rabea began to kiss: soft, full lips touching, tongues mingling, bodies pressed together. The firelight made the women look lit from within. He'd looked at women together countless times on the internet and in movies; he'd often wished he could experience something like that, but he'd never anticipated this exact scenario. That didn't change the effect it had on him.

He knew that he was supposed to find it wrong, and yet there seemed something natural, and beautiful, and right about the way Rabea and Greta looked with their bodies pressed together. Greta was more than capable of speaking her mind--never more so than just a few minutes before--and so she had to really want this. In fact, Greta seemed more than willing: she seemed eager; he could hear her ragged moans from several feet away and see the urgency with which she encouraged the other woman. It occurred to John that if he tried to stop them now his sister might rip his eyes out.

Greta's hands ran up and down Rabea's slender back.

Rabea pulled back and ordered, "Take off your dress." Greta eagerly complied, thrusting out her chest to show it to maximum advantage. Rabea reached out and touched the blonde's generous breasts.

"Mmmm, from the second I saw you I've wanted to get my hands on these. You have a pretty face, but your tits are out-of-this-world. And you know it, don't you?" she asked, pinching Greta's nipples. "Tell me."

"Yeah, I've always known it."

"How?"

Greta laughed, reaching out to stoke the older woman's hair. "In the way guys looked at me from thirteen on. Some girls and women, too. Teachers even. They would do things for me if I thrust out my tits and let them get an 'accidental' look down my top. Even John here--although I'm not sure he even let himself know what it was about. But I knew it and I loved it."

"It's fun to control people, isn't it?"

"To them I'm just a pair of tits, but I get what I want, so the joke's on them. It's how I got lead singer in the band...by implying I'd put out. Then when the guys saw I had talent they kept me on."

"My, my, John--your sister's manipulative. Greta, you are just a pair of tits to me right now...that and a cunt."

Greta looked at Rabea with adoration and lust. "That's okay. I want to be whatever you need and want. I want it so bad."

"Convince me, Cunt."

"I'm so wet...so horny. I've never felt like this before. Rabea...oh...I'd do anything for you. Anything at all. Do you want me to eat you out? I've never done that before, never wanted to, but I'd do it for you. I want to do it."

Rabea looked at John. "Would you like to see that?"

John swallowed hard. "Yes," he whispered.

"Louder, John."

"I can't--she's still my sister."

"That doesn't change the truth. Your sister is a cunt...my cunt for now. And you know it. Greta, tell John what you are...exactly what you are."

"Mmmm, I'm a cunt, a hole, a pair of tits..."

Rabea took Greta by the chin and their eyes met. "Just in case he missed the message--show your brother what you are."

Greta turned her body to face John. "I'm this," she said, cupping her breasts and presenting them for inspection. "And I'm this," she continued, spreading her legs wide to show him the hidden folds of her femininity. Her pussy gleamed with moisture and her clit stood erect. She was almost panting, her arousal obvious.

"Do you understand now, John? I can tell from your face and that huge lump in your lap that you do." Rabea laughed a bitter, cold laugh. All pretense of the wonderful, giving hostess was gone. Part of John wanted to see just how cruel this woman could be.

"Yes, Greta...I like your plan a lot," she said, slipping out of her dress and revealing a body which women half her age would envy. "Lick me."

Few people had ever accused Greta of being shy, but now she seemed almost forceful even in her seeming submission. As open as she'd always been, he'd never seen her this completely without inhibitions. Now she seemed not only eager to please, but also eager to make sure he knew just what she was willing to do.

Rabea lay back against the floor as Greta began to lick her with long, thorough stroking movements of her tongue. It wasn't long before the older woman began to arch her back and murmur encouragement.

She grabbed Greta by the hair to indicate she should stop, and they changed positions until the blonde was on her back with the darker-haired woman straddling her face. It would seem almost cruel the way she ground her pussy into the helpless girl's face if it hadn't been obvious how much they were both enjoying it.

The firelight showed off their bodies to perfection as their writhing shadows were cast against the wall. At one point, he saw his sister reach down to touch her own pussy, but Rabea grabbed her hands instead, denying her access, grinding herself into Greta's face harder, moaning her orgasm.

Rabea moved away from the blonde with a contented smile. "We don't want John to feel neglected, do we?"

Greta crawled to John. "Let me take care of you," she murmured. "Let me take good care of you."

John stood up and he didn't know if it was because he had meant to make one last effort to do the right thing or because he wanted to make it easier for his sister to undress him. All he knew was that Greta was about as beautiful as any woman he'd seen before, and made all the more beautiful by her desire.

He closed his eyes, feeling Greta remove his clothes, knowing that each moment that passed took them away from morals that they'd never even questioned before. He couldn't say he hadn't ever had a passing thought about his sister, but never had he considered crossing the line between dirty fantasies and reality.

He felt his sister's body rubbing against his own. Her firm, full tits rubbing against him was pretty much one of the best sensations he could ever have imagined. He felt her body slide down his and knew she was on her knees before him. Her fingers brushed against his navel as she unfastened his jeans, and then the sound of his zipper filled the room. He felt himself spring free as Greta removed the last of the barriers. And then he felt her hot breath.

"Mmm, I always knew you'd have a big cock, John," purred Greta.

His eyes popped open and he looked down at his kneeling sister. "You...you thought about that?"

"Yes, all the time." Her hands wrapped around his throbbing heat. "And I'd play with myself when I did. Did you suspect that I was in the room next to you, touching myself, and imagining you inside me?"

John gasped as she began to stroke him. Greta looked mesmerized as she watched her own small hands wrapping around his stiffness.

"Would you like me to suck it? Because I really want to...suck it, I mean."

"Yeah, I do."

She knelt there and looked up, gazing at him with big blue eyes. "Tell me. Order me!"

"Suck my cock, Greta! Dammit, suck my cock, slut."

Never taking her eyes off him, she began to take him into her mouth. She was slow, deliberate, and teasing as she slid him further into her mouth. He sensed she was teasing herself as much as him. He no longer doubted that his sister wanted this. He couldn't believe how much of him she was enclosing between her lips.

He felt the silken warmth of her mouth as she began to lightly apply suction. She was quite adept, and with what was left of his critical mind he wondered how often she'd done this before--something he'd never thought about previously. He had apparently missed out on a lot. If he had known how talented a slut she was...

Once he began to think of his sister as there for his use, it all became easier. She was born to be used and suck cock, so why not him? Didn't he deserve something for hearing her whine and bitch and moan? All the times she had snuck out at night--probably to do this--and he'd covered for her, meant that the very least he should have gotten a little something in return.

She as much as admitted she knew how hot she was, using it to her advantage to get what she wanted. How was she different from a cunt like Lily? His step-mother was another tease he could have probably had a thousand times over if only he hadn't been so weak before. He laughed at how determined he'd been to believe in the essential goodness of most women.

Greta was going at it like a pro--and unlike any girl he'd dated. His last girlfriend had been reluctant, only doing it to please him or receive something in return, but Greta truly seemed to love every moment of it. He felt her moan around him as if sucking his cock was as exciting for her as for him. She was so good at it that he was surprised at his own stamina. It was almost as if, somehow, his control was being bolstered.

He looked at his sister and still felt love, but it had changed, mutated--it was as if he had to use her a lot and hurt her more than a little in order to express that love. If she was a cunt, then what better way to love her than to make her his receptacle?

It was as if Rabea heard his thoughts. "There is always time to throat fuck-her later. Why not use one of her other holes?"

He felt his lips curl in a somewhat malicious grin. "How about her ass? Have you ever taken it up the ass before, sis?"

Greta removed her mouth. "No," she sighed in seeming regret. Then her look brightened. "But then you can be the first!"

He laughed at her eagerness. "Maybe later, if you are extra good. I wouldn't want to damage you too much right away...then you couldn't play."

He heard their hostess laugh and looked over to see her sitting unabashedly naked in the firelight. "It's nice to see you take care of your new toy, but perhaps you're being a bit too cautious...after all, toys get broken, but I have ways of fixing them. Have your fun, John."

"I will, but for now I want to fuck her cunt."

Rabea walked over and straightened a flower in Greta's hair. "Suit yourself, but that girl is all cunt."

John laughed--he didn't know why it was so funny, but it was. "Yes, she is!" he agreed.

The woman moved closer to John, leaning in so he could smell the cinnamon and cloves on her breath. "She's yours. Completely yours. She's whatever you want her to be. She can be your sister, Greta, or the step-mother you hate, or the girl you could never get. She can be as smart and as dumb as you desire--as submissive or as dominant. She can play a virgin or a slut. And all because she knows that her happiness is based on your cock, and she will put on an award-winning performance to get it.

"Just don't forget that as much as her act and her eagerness might please you, it's also proof of what a manipulative bitch she is at heart. You would be a fool to trust her. A cunt will do what it takes to get what she wants."

"And you are, on the other hand, incapable of manipulation." He gave a bark of laughter. Damn, he wanted to fuck her too. He could tell she knew all sorts of nasty tricks.

"Oh, I'm quite capable of doing what I have to do to get what I want, but I'm not your cute, sexy little sister with bouncing tits. I would assume, by now, that you know not to trust me, and soon I imagine you will see me clear for what I am, if you don't already. Of the two women here, fear me the least." She stepped back. "I'd like to fuck you too...perhaps tomorrow. Although I have to admit I tend to prefer a more feminine touch. I think you're hurting your little sister's feelings."

John looked at Greta again. She looked so neglected and a little jealous – like a lonely puppy. He grinned wider. "Let's play 'Bitch in Heat', Sis--somehow I think you'll be good at it."

She smiled and eagerly presented herself to him, her ass sticking in the air. "Mmmm, fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me yours forever. Please forget about Rabea...about all other women...and use me. I need your cock in me...I've always needed you more than any other woman ever could."

A perfect invitation, and irresistible, he soon found himself entering Greta for the first, but far from last, time. For a non-virgin she was incredibly tight as she sheathed him in her heat. He'd never felt anything as wonderful as the wet warmth of this eager plaything. With no foreplay or direct stimulation geared toward her, she was as eager as any woman he'd had. His pleasure seemed to truly be hers, and her goal was only to be one with him. She came around his cock almost instantly, loudly moaning, her vaginal muscles milking his cock. Time ceased to matter as he thrust in and out of the perfect woman, who just happened to be related to him.

Her strongest orgasm arrived when he finally moaned his own pleasure as he exploded into her. His completion seemed to complete her as well. What more could he ask?

He found out a few minutes later when she began to delicately lap her own juices off his cock, her little pink tongue darting playfully along the underside of his shaft.

John decided it just might be time to try her ass. He had just finished telling Greta that when Rabea suggested they use the loft and allow her to get some rest. As she joked about old women needing their rest, John made note that the vibrant woman didn't look like any old woman he'd ever seen... In fact (and maybe it was just the lighting) he couldn't even see any grey in her hair any longer. Maybe he'd get Greta to pretend to be Rabea--she might be jealous, but she'd do it to get his cock.