Ginny Turns Pro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Carol, sweetheart," I murmured, "please stand up," which she did. "Go over to the counter and turn around, very slowly," I requested, which she also did, repeatedly. "Look at you," I whispered, not really to her, but more to myself. Ginny broke from me to watch Carol, who by this time had become just a bit more comfortable displaying her body.

Looking at her back, starting from the floor, her tan physique stretched from narrow ankles, flaring to muscled calves, which thrust out as she stood on tiptoe to turn. The backs of her knees were graced with slightly protruding muscles between the vertical tendons bounding each one in a classic fashion. The backs of her thighs flared up gracefully, emphasized by the taut, convex striations that arced upward to nip in at the base of her buttocks, which revealed a slight space between her legs at the vulva. The smooth outer curves of her hips, so gloriously pronounced, flowed inward at her waist to form an antipodal inward arc that once again stretched forever up over the side of her rib cage to end under her armpits. But her ass was the heart-stopper. Her cheeks were taut -- with a peak high on each globe -- that curved inward to her waist and ended at the top with a deep gluteal dimple.

I groaned several times as she slowly pirouetted, which made her self-conscious. She stopped with her back to us, raising her head slightly and shaking out her brunette tresses, and looked shyly over her shoulder, murmuring, "God, Jay, your eyes are making me so wet."

"Shh," I admonished. "Stop right there." She placed both hands on the counter top, showing the stunning design of her square shoulders atop a firmly muscled back. The deep spinal crevice from coccyx upward flared and flattened to only hint at fine, underlying shoulder blades. "Now turn around." She did and, seemingly not knowing what to do with her long, slim arms, shivered and placed them across her proud, 36-C breasts. "Hm-mmm," I objected, and she dropped them, one to rest on the counter and the other to drape palm inward against one upper thigh. Her breathing came faster as her tan tits rose and fell excitedly. "Use the stool if you want to sit," I said, which she did, gliding one cheek onto the high drafting chair standing next to her. She sat halfway on it, with that foot on the lower rung, and let the other leg stretch out on an angle toward the window. A ray of sun caught her and illuminated the dew that had gathered on her auburn pubic hair. "Please hold that pose," I requested.

I turned to Ginny, who'd sat on her knees transfixed by Carol's movements, and whispered, "I'm gonna fuck you now, honey...both ways."

Ginny exhaled, releasing the accumulated tension, and bubbled and fidgeted, waiting to be directed. Facing Carol, I moved back and pulled Ginny to all fours so that they could look at one another directly. Groping in the nearby picnic basket, I pulled out the jar of mayonnaise that they'd brought for sandwiches. In a moment Ginny's asshole and my cock were liberally coated with the grease. I slid my pole from her clit to her puckered little rectum several times, causing first Ginny, then Carol, to moan at the licentious act. I was instructing Carol in the kinky ways that I wanted her...hoping for an empathic response. It worked, eventually.

I slid into Ginny's rectum slowly, looking in Carol's eyes, and sensed that Ginny was communicating her pleasure visually as well as orally, since she'd raised her head high, moaning at the intrusion. As always during our sodomy, one of Ginny's hands reached for her pussy to stimulate her appetite. I slid my now-slippery hands up to her pert nipples and pinched the pink, pulpy peaks, bringing a squeal from her lips. Carol responded by spreading her legs -- elevating the one -- and gingerly rubbed her moist clit with her hand as she smiled tenderly and moaned. I pushed repeatedly into Ginny's ass with deep, even strokes, bringing forth delighted gasps and groans as my hot rod plumbed her.

Then I switched as Carol watched. Withdrawing suddenly, I plunged nuts-deep into Ginny's hot vagina, which grasped me tightly as I made contact first with her G spot then pushed forward to her cervix. "Eeee-yeahh," Ginny exclaimed as I flattened her buns with my hips repeatedly. The slapping sounds of our meeting flesh filled the room, accompanied by the grunts of both girls. They looked piercingly at one another as the two of us fucked, with Carol's hand moving harder against her mound. She looked from Ginny to me as she placed one heel up on the seat to fully open her cunt, as her dripping, pink inner lips met her fingers with alacrity.

Cruelly, I quickly withdrew from Ginny's moist folds and stabbed her ass again, goring her a dozen or so times, to which she yelled, "Aww-yeah, JJ. Uunh, uunh, uunh, uunh. Fu'me. Gi'it to me. God, yeah...yeah...uunh, yeah." Then I went back to her drooling pussy, relishing in the pulsing, velveteen feel of her birth canal. "Unngha...unnghaa...uunghAAA," Ginny wailed, gripping the futon cover in her fists and raising her head high to exhort Carol on.

"Carol! Come 'ere," I barked. "Lie down in front of Ginny!"

Carol's masturbatory mood was momentarily broken and she tiptoed very unsteadily to the futon and lay in front of Ginny. "Now, diddle yourself!" I gasped, plunging in and out of Ginny's squishy box from behind. Carol did so, throwing her head back and stretching her long legs out on either side of Ginny's supporting arms. She began to moan and twitch as her excited hormones drove her toward the top. "Yeah...girls...that's what...I wanted...to see!" I growled deeply, wanting to blow a load but finding it strangely improbable. I continued poking into Ginny's smooth bowels, and reflected on the fact that she'd been an anal virgin when we'd met. Now she was truly accomplished. Ginny had turned pro!

Enough torture, I thought. Allow them what they need. I withdrew and once again slid into Ginny's gash, feeling the pre-orgasmic spasms that always indicated an impending climax. "Eat her, Ginny!" I ordered, as Carol opened her eyes slightly and removed her hand which was plunging just one finger into her tight cunt. Ginny looked back and moaned, "Ohhh, JJ!" but hesitatingly, daintily, placed her open mouth on Carol's plump pussy, licking her in the way that women most like to be pleasured. Carol groaned loudly and grasped Ginny's blonde head close to her vulva and began hunching movements that indicated rising, involuntary joy.

Then Ginny came, shouting as I pummeled her with rapid-fire plunges, "Ah, JJ! Yeah...I'm gonna...cum...JJ!" Then she dipped her head and tongue back into Carol's center, with the tendons on the inside of the brunette's thighs straining to keep her legs open. Ginny came and screamed into Carol's cunt, all of her cries muffled by the woman's thick, engorged lips and bush: "MMMMmmnn...MMMmmnn...MMMmmnn...MMMumph, MMMumph," she uttered, haltingly.

Then Carol came: "Ah, FUCK! Oohh, Jay...Gin...Ginny...I, cu'ing...cumm-ingggg...aaah, God, yeah...oooh, fuck...ohhhh...jeezussss...I'm cuuuu...cuuuu...mmmnn...mmmnn...ohhh...God, Jay. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh." I'd stopped fucking and merely held onto Ginny's thrashing body as she, then Carol, enjoyed their paroxysms. Looking down at both their twitching forms I then realized the reason I'd been put on this earth...to elicit and experience pleasure. Quickly forgetting that brief philosophical insight, I craftily admitted to myself that this was only the beginning with these two. The further beauty of it all was that the day was still young! And we had tomorrow to boot!

Then the phone rang. It's rude, jangling, interruption was welcomed only by relief that it hadn't occurred two minutes earlier. I jumped up and answered it, cock wagging in front of me, since the girls were still languishing in a post-orgasmic slumber. It was Cindy – Ginny's 18-year-old student -- asking if Ginny were in. I beckoned to Ginny and she groaned, raising her lithe little frame up and tripping over to the phone.

I went back to Carol as Ginny spoke in a controlled way to her young charge and placed a full, probing kiss on her lips. She looked up at me and murmured, "You're without a doubt the most patient...and sensual...man I've ever met...or probably ever will meet," as she wrapped her arms around me -- squeezing me very hard – and locked her heels behind my knees to press her vulva against my half-erect member.

"Hey, you guys, we've gotta get to work!" Ginny exclaimed, hanging up and running to bounce next to us on the futon. "Cindy'll be here at noon tomorrow for her tape, and we've gotta finish 'em for the other kids too!" I looked up from Carol and Ginny kissed me wetly, her face glazed with her friend's musky sheen.

Damn, I thought. I don't want that teenager coming here! "Okay," I said. "Let's take a work break. Carol, throw on that shirt of mine." Going to a locker, I pulled out a pair of white coveralls for Ginny – much too small for me -- and handed them to her. I put on my boxers. "Somebody make me a sandwich, please, then give me a hand."

We were an amusing looking crew. Regardless of appearances, we were efficient and finished Cindy's video in under an hour. We decided to do very little additional editing for the others, since I'd already spent three hours at it. With the help of the ladies, we finished five tapes in a short while, with five to go. The last one may have suffered a bit, since our lusty earlier afternoon had been put on hold and both women were being exceedingly affectionate with me. Finally, since I couldn't stand their soft hands stroking my body anymore as I sat at the console, I declared the day's work done.

I got up, spun around on the high drafting stool, and brought them standing to me for a hug. Ginny slipped between my legs and Carol stood on the outside of my right thigh, tickling me with her soft pubic hair. She had turned up the collar on my long-sleeved burgundy shirt and fastened one button. She had that tousled, pouting, bruised-lip look that a woman sports when she's in the midst of a tryst and longs for more attention. Ginny's perky femininity was enhanced by the baggy coveralls; of course, she didn't need any such enhancement. As I slowly unzipped her I turned to Carol, who tilted her head as our lips locked in a heated kiss. A groan issued from somewhere deep in her chest. Ginny slipped out of the coveralls and I unbuttoned the shirt Carol was wearing, leaving it on to contrast with her sexy, long legs.

While I was sitting, they both vied for my attention, immediately reaching in my boxers to withdraw my penis. It was glazed with dried juices, and moist and smelly underneath – next to my balls -- with combined pussy and anal nectar as well as mayonnaise. That didn't seem to faze Ginny, whose appetite for fellatio is insatiable, as she dropped down to take me in her mouth. Groaning, I lowered one leg so that Carol could straddle it and rub her pussy against my thigh as we continued tonguing one another's mouth. I did the same with Ginny, extending the other leg so she could ride it as she sucked me. This position was good, frictioning the most sensitive parts of all three of us, stimulating increased moaning, then groaning, then grunting as our heart rates and temperatures rose.

Concerned most about Carol and her gripping snugness, I stroked her clit gently, then probed her deeply with one finger. As her excitement grew and she exuded more fluid, I doubled the penetration with another finger, then inserted three, which started her on her way. Ginny, of course, could cum at the slightest provocation. With my left hand guiding Ginny's bobbing head, and my right plumbing Carol's tight tunnel, I plunged my tongue into Carol's mouth at the same time I flicked at her clit with my thumb. She was moaning "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," as we grappled next to the console. Ginny was making similar sounds in her throat, which were muffled by my slick, hard meat. I was concentrating so much on the next position that I was unprepared for Carol's quick climax.

"Aaaagh...nnaaagh...nnaaagh...ohhh...ohhh...ohhh," she yelled, breaking her face from mine and throwing back her head. She grabbed me by both my shoulders and, bending her legs outward and pressing her vulva down on my hand very hard, squished her cunt lips against my palm until I withdrew it, letting her mash her drooling cunt on my thigh. I twisted her corky nipples with my fingers and her thighs trembled with her release as I held her up, her legs threatening to give out. At that point, I pulled Ginny off me – who raised up looking dazed as a result of the interruption – and turned the moaning Carol toward the counter over the chair to place her hands on it with her ass jutting out toward me.

Moving behind Carol, I whispered to Ginny: "Honey, sit on the chair rung and eat her," which she did. I extended my leg forward a little so Ginny could pleasure herself against it, and ran my hands up Carol's front, squeezing her firm breasts as they rose and fell from her labored breathing.

As Ginny's tongue met her gash, Carol cried out sharply, "Ah, Gin!" then begun a to and fro motion of her hips. Her grinding movements were perfect. I lightly placed the tip of my wet rod, soaked with Ginny's saliva, between Carol's flowery, protruding inner lips and her still-spasming cunt began to slowly admit me. I let her proceed as she would, exerting very little pressure and no hip movement. Involved and groaning, Carol hardly noticed me removing the shirt she was wearing until it came time to pull the sleeves off her arms. Frustrated at that, she whined and threw the garment over the counter to resume her thrusting movements. I was now inside her halfway, and gaining. Reaching down, I cupped a pool of juice and Ginny's saliva and spread it around her light brown asshole and slowly inserted one finger to the first knuckle. She looked back frantically and whined, "Ungh, Jay! Not yet! Please! I can't! It burns!" I slowly withdrew the finger and concentrated on the main task at hand, while enjoying the view. She slowly placed her left hand back on her butt to draw her cheeks further apart as I gored her. Her large diamond ring and wedding band flashed and glinted in the sunlight, vulgarly reminding me of this exquisite woman's flaunting of convention, as she continued her cyclic thrusting onto my slippery, pulsating probe.

Carol's luscious back and ass muscles trembled, much like one sees on a horse whose skin quivers while trying to ward off flies. And her deep, clasping vaginal ridges echoed such vibrations as she climbed to a higher plateau. In fact, I entertained a fantasy in which she was a prize, thoroughbred mare – just in foal – being bred by a stallion initiating her in the arts of bestial pleasure. I remembered helping my grandfather breed a comely young filly with a gangly colt when I was young, by holding her shifting flanks firmly as the young horse mounted her. I placed both hands at the natural inward curves at the top of Carol's graceful, seemingly equine hips, still not plunging, but pulling her back further onto my root on each of her thrusts. I was entranced by her sleek, supple elegance and imagined her passionate snorting to be neighs and whinnies.

She did, indeed, bring to mind that gamboling filly in a summery green field. I remembered Carol walking ahead of me one month previously with my heated gaze on her ass as it thrust forward and backward in time with her clicking high heels. The way she'd placed each foot rapidly on the sidewalk then, seemingly hitting the ground toe first, caused her undulating hips to flick quickly in a movement redolent of a prancing pony. Carol the filly, however, had now stopped gamboling and had a carnal purpose: cumming. That was interrupted temporarily as Ginny, instead, came against my leg, her shapely calves thrashing about, seemingly disembodied, as Carol's quivering ass obscured my vision of her friend below. Ginny broke away from eating Carol and vented her own joy: "Ohhh, JJ, ohhh, JJ...ohhh...ooooh, ooooh, JJ...ooooh...mmmnn...mm-ooh," she cooed as her hands groped desperately at mine that grasped Carol's shivering hips. Then, disciplined little devil that she is, Ginny resumed her cunnilingus.

As we three re-coupled, Carol took me all the way in to her cervix. "NngAH!" she grunted, and we began full thrusts to the tempo of Ginny's flicking tongue on her clit. Her thick, smelly juice began accumulating around and in my bush to soak it with a frothy white icing. Our plunging organs made a slippery, liquid, -- almost splashing – sound that debased our feelings to the mindless level of degenerate brutes. Our utterings made no sense. We vocalized only lust in monosyllabic grunts. Then, to add to the excitement, I uncoupled from Carol and thrust my cock below, hitting Ginny in the chin. She immediately screamed with joy and engulfed me to my balls, where I left my throbbing cock for a few moments. Carol yowled in disappointment: "Nooooooo!" "More! Oh, God, Jay, FUCK ME!" she screeched, only to resume her paeans as I once again rammed her to the hilt.

Then Carol reverted to her priceless gutter-speak, as she jammed back on my rod like a jackhammer. "Ooooh...yeah! Ooooh...you...big...FUCK! Oh, yeah, Jay! Fuck me! You. You. You...big...fuck-er...SHIT! Ooooh...I wan-ta...feel...your CUM! Yeah...gimme...your hot CUM! Ooooh...ram me! Ooooh...fuck...me...HARD-er! Gimme...COCK! MMm, YEAH! Like...THAT! Aww, FUCK...YEAH! It's...so...GOOD! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ooooh, yeah...".

Torturously, I pulled out once again to stuff my cock a dozen times into Ginny's willing mouth, for which I believe she was waiting, then re-entered Carol to concentrate on her G spot. She went wild, crying deeply from her lungs, and I'm sure alerted neighbors to what must have sounded like an axe murder. She could hardly speak, but just issued a prolonged, desperate, wail: "Aagghh

hhhggg," which signaled her peak. I stood back, with Ginny grabbing Carol's legs behind the knees from below and lifting her legs. Now Carol was off the floor, and I hoisted her into the air to sit impaled on my cock. I then pumped a seething, lava-like eruption into her, filling her needy insides with my blistering, boiling seed. I held her in place for about a minute with my legs splayed outward -- grasping her only by her breasts, kneading their soft flesh until they could have bruised – as her body jerked, spasmed and twitched, then trembled and relaxed. We were both breathless as we finished, as Ginny helped us totter back to the futon.

"Christ, Jay," Carol murmured, still breathing noisily, "I...can't think...of a...super...la...tive...that fits. I'm...so open...so...receptive...now. Never..." she trailed off as a glob of her nectar issued from her to pool on the futon.

"No superlatives...sweetheart," I breathed back, "I don't...need 'em. I just...want both of you...to be as happy as...I am." Then we nuzzled together for a very long time, during which time Carol confessed that the reason her husband neglected her was because of her tightness. He apparently lacked the patience to prepare her for love and, when they had sex, he'd poke her painfully until he climaxed. Listening, I momentarily buried the rich, wishful image of me – instead of her husband -- impregnating the lissome beauty with my previous, scalding orgasm.

Uncomfortable at discussing the bedroom habits of others, I finally said, "I hate to say it, but we'd better go. I'll be here early tomorrow, since we've got five tapes to go, and Cindy's due here at noon. You'll be here early?" I asked, knowing by now that the girls' talks while driving home produced remarkable dividends each time we next got together.

"Mmmnn...oh, yeah. We'll be here with bells on," Carol assured, as Ginny grabbed me, kissing and hugging. It was tough to see them both leave.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers