Girl Flu

Story Info
Don't be such a girl about not feeling yourself.
3.2k words
4.2
43.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bloody hell this girls into this, I mean really! Absolutely insatiable i've already cum twice (though as a thoroughly modern man I have to say she's orgasmed a couple of times as well) and she's after more. God the amount of pussy juice she's making, my chest feels cold from the trail left from her damp bush as she slides up my body guiding my hands to her nipples as she pushes her pussy into my face. A heady aroma of woman and sex fills my nostrils as I lap hungrily drinking her down. She turns and leans forward giving me a view of her bottoms rosebud I instinctively use some of her juice as a lubricant and start rimming her with my thumb as she swallows the length of my cock. I let out a slight groan as she coaxes me to cum again. She senses that was me spent bled dry, she turned again to kiss me feeling me hesitate Sonia made a show of licking her lips, "never waste a drop" she weakly joked.

I was settling back to welcome the sleep that was about to overcome me, when I became aware that she'd started to sob, repeatedly mumbling "what have I done, what have I done" in an agitated tone, assuming she was referring to another boyfriend somewhere else I did the modern man thing and let sleep engulf me, hell as long as he doesn't show up here, he's not my problem!

I awoke alone, feeling completely drained of energy, thankful it was a Sunday so apart from a afternoon run I had the day to recover starting with a coffee in bed watching near pornographic music videos on MTV. It was then that I saw the note and some A4 photocopied paper. The note read, "I'm so sorry about last night I just got so carried away that i've done something terrible I shouldn't of let you lick me or get you covered in my girl juices. This will sound preposterous but i've infected you with some sort of virus that produces masses of oestrogen as a by product of it own multiplication. This has obvious repercussions for your own body chemistry. It makes you seek out seamen to try to balance your hormonal imbalances if you can't overcome it in 28 days the physical changes are irreversible, as it is the longer you take the more female traits remain."

I put my coffee down and stared at the note, what a close call you had there old son she might be fine looking but she was also completely deranged!, I thought.

After breakfast I just hung out around the flat listlessly until I finally decided it was time to run. I run most days, it keeps me in shape, at 5' 9" and 160lbs wirey rather than muscle bound, but a shape none the less. I followed my usual 5km route down the canal and back through the park. But even this was some how unsatisfying, I couldn't settle into a stride, my arms were all over which combined with a loose t-shirt conspired to give me sore nipples. When I got home I checked them they were red, swollen, sore to the touch and very sensitive. I started to feel light headed which wasn't that surprising considering my exertions over the past 24rs so after I had cooled down I went out for a take-away meal washed down with a few glasses of dry white wine. I would like to say I felt better but I didn't and fell into a deep dreamless sleep on the sofa. I must of been pretty catatonic because I awoke with the TV still on halfway though some old 'B' movie. I groggily fumbled around under cushions looking for the remote only semi aware of my surroundings. I became aware that my aches from sleeping on the sofa were rapidly becoming if not pain then at least discomfort.

"Well Charlie, old fella I think a day off work sick is on the cards, bloody take away, I should report them to environmental health." I said out loud, I made my way to the bathroom still unsteady on my feet and moving slowly through the unlight room to get some aspirin for the pain in my head and chest. The ache in my groin from the marathon session with that mad cow was beyond even that medical marvel that is aspirin. From there I near enough crawled to bed turning off the alarm - the office was going to have to survive without me tomorrow.

I awoke in even more pain i'd slept sprawled out on my front and my chest felt on fire, I raised myself up on my arms and felt a combination of pain and ecstasy from my nipples brushing against the sheets. I glanced down expecting to see at worst a pair of angry sore nipples, to see two small but pert breasts hanging down from me, holy fuck! I swung my legs over the side of the bed to see a withered up little cock like he'd been in a cold swimming pool where my fully fledged sausage used to be. Behind him was a loose flap of skin with just little vestiges of my balls in it. I stood up my mind racing, "its a dream, its a hallucination from a bad take away, its simply not possible or real" But details like hearing the clock tick, the noise of traffic outside, and the unaccustomed weight of my breast suggested this was all too real. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror, repulsed yet fascinated like watching crash, detached from the reality I was looking at. I took a couple of steps forward before my legs gave way the ceiling spun and blackness engulfed me. I don't know how long I was out for, I opened my eyes and tentatively moved my head stars danced in front of me as I retched I crawled back to the bed and pulled myself to my feet. What ever was happening it was still on going my breasts were still growing, my penis was no more than a little lump and I swear my sac instead of handing down was going up. I slumped back on the bed and attempted to pull myself together l rolled my head to one side and saw the note, "bitch, how the hell do I find you and fix this."

I was getting physically stronger, I walked to the bathroom to clean myself up, feeling my new hips swaying as I did so, my breasts moving rhythmically to my step. I'd picked Sonia up in the Rodborough Arms, a local pub I occasionally drop into on the way home from work, if I was in luck she would be there. But to get there I'll have to go out and that presented me with a bit of a problem, I was in essence a bloke with breasts I could either try to cover them up and bluff out being a bloke or I could try to bluff out being a girl. Just at that moment the buzzer sounded, an strangely unfamiliar but half recognised voice, "It's me, Sonia"

"Funnily enough I was just thinking about you, you know the way, the doors open" I tried to keep my anger under control so as to not scare her off, I needed her help for sure but information at least.

I buzzed her up and let her in she looked great, jeans heels, tight vest top showing off her cleavage, all very familiar territory, but when she spoke her voice was deeper. She had a large holdall bag with her. "I'm here to try and help, I'm so sorry, but in a few days you'll understand it's like a craving that just won't go away, I just thought that if you have to change you could do with some help...with the whole girly thing, you know makeup hair clothes"

I flushed with anger and shouted, "So not happy enough just to have started all this you now what to humiliate me further by finishing me off? Polish my nails paint a pout on my lips and send me off into the big wide world?" I drew my fist back and Sonia cowered, her hands up to protect herself and asked who else I was going to call for help. At that I hesitated, and slumped down on the sofa, "Okay first a explanation".

"Right, you deserve that, have you heard of Sutton Pharmaceuticals, they started out in medicinal drugs for cancers but one project lead to the military use of female hormones in small doses to make the enemy more docile, less aggressive when it came to considering how the weapon would deploy we came up with the rather elegant use of a bacteria. Needless to say there was an accident, I was exposed. If I told them I'd made a mistake the following witch hunt would of finished me. Now because I've concealed the accident I'd be finished. That was 22 days ago, they think in on holiday following a family tragedy."

Despair took over me, I was going to be a freak, my anger cracked with a loud sob as I started to cry. Sonia swiftly came to me burying my face into her shoulder, she smoothly rocked me, "don't worry baby, I'll help you"

Sonia started to get stuff out of the bag "Well while I get ready out here, you need to do a little ground work, go and have a bath, shave off any body hair then treat your skin to some buttermilk lotion and finish of with a little spray of perfume." I lay back in the bath soaking away some aches becoming more comfortable in my new skin, I'd shaved and even trimmed my pubes into a tidy little triangle. I got out of the bath, dried myself off before using the buttermilk moisturiser, I stroked my legs feeling a tingle from my lightest touch. My revelry was interrupted by Sonia, bringing in some undies and a white satin kimono style wrap. I slipped the silk and lace pale blue panties up my now smooth leg, before tackling the matching bra. I slipped the straps over my arms and sat my breasts into the cups before reaching behind to fumble with the clasp. I cupped my breasts in my hands they felt warm and even nicer through the bra. A shudder ran down my back. I sat on the edge of the bath and gathered up one of the stockings before sliding my toes in and gently pulling it up my leg and smoothing out the grippy rubbery strip at the top against my thigh, repeating the technique for the other leg. Then I looked at the pair of white strappy shoes, the heels were about 2" high the soles slightly small for me but because of the straps at the heel they fitted okay. I stood carefully adjusting to the unfamiliar footwear. I wrapped the kimono on and tied the belt in a loose bow. Why hadn't I had one of these before? - it felt just so damn good, I smoothed the soft sensuous material down my sides and absent mindedly caressed my bottom, now that felt sexy! I shuddered and walked tentatively in my heel through to the living room, "okay what's next?"

I stopped in my tracks, there was a rather statuesque coloured girl in her late 20's with Sonia, ''Right Charlotte, this is Kate, the beautician I was telling you about, she's sure she'll be able to do something with your hair."

We picked out blonde hair extensions to match my own fair hair and for the next three hours I relaxed and was treated to a running detailed commentary on Kates' love life. I quite enjoyed it once it became obvious that Kate had absolutely no idea I was one of those untrustworthy lying son's of bitches that she raged against, in fact warming to being Charlotte I even joined in as she seemed to be describing the old me rather well! Sonia showed Kate a hairstyle in a magazine, then having finished the hair on my head she set about my eyebrows for good measure. Eventually stepping back to admire her handy work, she tutted, while shaking her head before saying ''girl what's a pretty little thing like you want to go and cut you're hair short for anyway? well there you are restored too you're heart breaking best!"

Sonia thanked Kate, paid her and guided her to the door, once she'd gone she walked over and stood close behind me I could feel her breasts against my back as she played with my hair, pulling it back into a pony tail, I could feel Sonia's breathe on the back of my neck. My body relaxed and my nipples grew hard as she said "I suppose you, want to see how gorgeous you are?"

She took my hand and lead me through to the bedroom, to the mirror on the wardrobe door partially obscured by suits a remnant of the old me, but peering out from behind was the new me, Charlotte, and as I let out a long low breath I struggled to take in the sight before me. In the mirror was a tall slim girl, legs shaped by her high heels, long blonde hair 'B' cup breasts smothered by the soft folds of the kimono. I shook my head in delight to watch my hair swirl before cascading back over my shoulders. Then I look down despondently "What the hell am I thinking, 24hrs ago I was a regular guy" I held up the suits sleeve "This is me, what the hell am I going to do?"

Sonia put an arm around me, and took the sleeve from my hand, "If you want this person back again your going to have to be Charlotte, all the way, if you don't there's no way back."

"I know you're right I can feel it, but the thought is just repulsive, it turns my stomach to think of it."

Sonia sat quietly, "A few weeks ago i'd completely agree with you but now what can I say I enjoyed screwing you, you might think that, that night was all down to you masculine prowess but make no mistake, I enjoyed it, I made it happen, unfortunately for you I enjoyed it to much"

''So do you think I will?" I asked hesitantly.

"When I started to change I was in shock, I was sick, I was mortified, you've adapted with relative ease, I think you'll take to it like a duck to water, and you don't have to worry about being the ugly duckling" with that Sonia lent over and kissed me.

I didn't exactly fight her off and while I could still smell her hair and feel her soft lips I was also aware of stubble, just breaking the surface of the skin. Along with the deepening voice, Sonia wouldn't remain my Sonia much longer. An image of a long thick glissening purple headed cock filled my mind, my heart skipping a beat with a deep yearning. I sat up straight shocked by the strength of my emotion.

"Sorry", said Sonia, thinking her kiss had shocked me.

Sensing her misinterpretation, I lent towards her and returned her kiss but longer and with more passion. Lips parted inviting her in. I felt her tongue probe my mouth, as her hand rose to my breast my nipples aroused by her touch tingled with excitement. I pulled her to me while making slow gentle thrusting motions with my pelvis.

"I haven't got what you need, but I have a toy I can teach you what to do." She pulled away from my embrace and made her way to the living room. When she returned she seemed stronger, more confident. She beckoned me to her, I wrapped my arms round her neck, burying my fingers into her hair. We kissed the heat in our lips intense. She nibbled my ear while kneading my breasts, I fumbled with her jeans belt and buttons until I reached my goal her trousers loosened and I pulled them down revealing a pair of black tight cotton boxer shorts, I stroked the length of her tool from base to head my hand lingering on the helmet. Sonias hands moved from my tits to my shoulders and gently pushed me down to my knees my face inches from her crotch. As I pulled her boxers out of the way I thought about how very different this was to the last time I was here, ever her scent was different, musty, more sweaty more manly. The cock image screamed through my mind and brought me back to the present.

Sonia had started a commentary a blowjob for dummies type guide, telling me lick the shafts underside. To put just the helmet in my mouth and roll my tongue round it. Then to return to the shaft, to get it well lubed, all the while her steady gentle rhythmic pelvic thrust had been increasing, obviously whatever was developing behind her strap on was getting her going.

''Right, my love it time, the trick is in overcoming you're gag reflex and the angle of your head and neck. Cock sucker shouldn't be an insult, it an art and not an easy one. There lick him all around then swallow the helmet, oh yeah, that's good baby, now hold the shaft and pull it down slightly there that'll be easier."

I slowly moved my head forward, working through the feeling that I needed to throw up holding the dildo at the back of my mouth until the feeling passed. Then Sonia thrusted once more and I felt the cock slide forward a few more inches, Sonia paused before continuing to fuck my face sliding her cock slowly in and out sometimes adjusting the length of her stroke but always hypnotically backwards and forward. Eventually she let out a soft groan, before slowly coming to a halt, self consciously pulling her plastic prick from my mouth. She guided me back to my feet and kissed me "If I could cum, I could think of nowhere else i'd rather do it than in you're mouth, well other than in your pussy. With that she bent her knees slightly and pulled my now wet silky panties to one side, because of my slight height advantage and heels Sonia could easily guide her cock to my pussy. The top of her penis rubbed against the low mound that was all that remained of my own cock, filling me with such ecstasy that i'd never experienced. I started to make little "ugg" noises as I breathed faster and shallower. I wiggled from side to side, up and down, backwards and forwards any way to get extra grip on Sonias "manhood''. I could feel juices trickling down my thighs but all my mind registered was cock. Within minutes I was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me. Sonia withdrew from me leaving me feeling empty and wanting to be filled again, I went to get back on my knees again to swallow her down again but she pulled away.

"I think that's enough practice, we may as well get you ready for the real thing"