Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers

I kissed him furiously and he kissed me back. Suddenly whatever control either of us had left was gone, as we worked to get his pants open and down. I felt them drop around his feet, and let my hand encircle his cock.

...Which was huge. I gasped as I touched it, and wanted it in me all the more.

Stumbling and falling over each other, he kicked the pants aside and we ended up in the bed, him below me and me on top. I whispered, "Do you have a condom?" and he scrabbled in his nightstand for one.

He sat up and I took it from him and opened it. I kissed his cock briefly and then slid it over the length of him. I gently pushed him back until he leaned against he headboard, and then swung my leg over him to straddle him. Positioning myself against him, I slowly began to lower myself onto him, inch by inch.

I moaned as he entered me. He was, indeed, huge, and I supported myself by putting a hand on his shoulder. He put his hands on my waist, to steady me, and I used my support to help push myself down onto him. I felt him opening me up, pushing into me, violating me, and it actually hurt a little, so I stopped to take a breath. He smiled at me.

"Take your time, sweetheart."

I nodded. "You're huge...you know that, right? Where do you keep this thing, wrapped around your leg?"

He chuckled. "Oh, yes. That wouldn't be awkward at all. Silly girl."

"Don't laugh at me, help me," I said, and let my weight continue pushing me down. He guided me down onto him, and with his help, soon he had penetrated me all the way, and I felt myself sitting directly on his lap.

I felt so full, it was incredible. It felt marvelous.

I began to move on him, hands on his shoulders, the dim light reflecting on our skin, his eyes half-slitted, watching me with lust and desire. I rode his cock, feeling him twitch and move inside of me, and ground myself against him, my hands gripping his shoulders firmly.

I have never ever felt like a tiny woman, as I said before, but in his arms suddenly I did. I felt dainty, and delicate, as he easily lifted me up and down and used my body as I used his.

Being on top, and being able to control the angle, didn't give me any control at all. His cock drove me into a frenzy and I wrapped my legs around him and worked myself into another orgasm, crying out, arching my back, and digging my nails into his back. His mouth was at my nipples, and suddenly he picked me up without even trying, and lay me back on the bed.

I looked up into his handsome face, those amber eyes meeting my own, his dark hair falling around it, and I arched my back to meet him as he began to work himself in and out of me. Both of us were grunting now, desperate for each other, my legs wrapped around his thick stomach, his hands easily holding me up. He penetrated me deeper and deeper and I bit his shoulder, hard.

"Marius..." I cried out, nails digging into his back. For a few moments we were one, and then he lost control, spilling over, his eyes shut tight, calling out my name.

He rested his head on my shoulder, both of us panting, and I cradled him in my arms, placing soft kisses on his neck and shoulder. He turned his head and met my mouth in a kiss again, and we kissed for a long time.

"I have been wanting you for an incredibly long time, my brown-eyed girl," he murmured, stroking my cheek. His eyes were softer than I had ever seen them, almost tender. I kissed him back.

"And here I thought it was just me."

"Don't be silly, darling. Hang on..." Holding on to me, he rolled onto his back. He slipped out of me, and I felt him reach down and remove the condom. He tossed it into the trash and then pulled me back into his arms. I nestled my head on his chest.

"Mmmm....this is nice."

"It is. Stay with me tonight?"

"I will...but you know our little group is going to talk, right? It's what they do."

"Let them talk." He ran his broad hand down my back and I shivered. He chuckled softly. "Oh, my darling. I want you again already."

I tentatively dropped my hand to his cock to find that indeed, he was stiffening again. I smiled.

"I'm a little sore, but I want you, too."

With a grunt and a single movement he had lifted me and himself off the bed. I was dangling in his arms, held tightly.

"Let's go take a shower, then, and maybe we can continue."

I smiled, and lay my head on his shoulder in complete contentment.

Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers
12