Girl Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have not attempted to make any contact with my family. As far as I know, they are dead at the hands of Sarah Tasker. A part of me hopes that Maddy has not made the same fate. I expect that she would be a fun traveling companion, and I hope that our paths will some day cross.

Then again, perhaps Sarah starved all of their demons out, and they have been restored to relative normality. This alternate solution is one for which I have no desire. It'd be like asking LeBron James to give up basketball or Gordon Ramsay to stop saying "fuck."

Instead, I revel in the fact that I have become something greater than human.

Unfortunately, I suppose every Dracula must have a Van Helsing, and that is how I met mine in the form of Sarah Tasker. I suppose we will meet again some day; that much seems inevitable. In a way, I look forward to it.

Until then, I drive, wander, and of course, eat.