Girl Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's up to you," I said, not wanting to back her into a decision. "Why don't you talk it over with Morgan and let me know. I would be happy to help."

"Ok, thanks," said Caitlin.

She packed her books and said good-bye.

"That was so nice, Gretchen. Caitlin could really use some help. As you might know, I would be completely clueless in helping her. God, I'm just as bad as she is."

I finished drying and hung my towels on the closet door.

"How do you know about all this stuff?" she asked.

"My mom."

"Your mom is like a big size or something?"

"No," I laughed, "my mom looks a lot like your mom. But, she does make-overs."

"Like those TV shows?"

I hesitated and then said, "She is one of those TV shows."

"No way! Which one?"

I told her.

"That's your mom? I love her. She is so cool. She has a different name. Oh, I bet she uses her maiden name." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, she is. And, I've learned how to dress to accent the good and camouflage the bad. So, if you want me to help you bring out your awesome beauty, just say the word."

She looked at me as if I had six heads.

"Morgan, you are beautiful. Sure, you could work on a few things, but believe me you are one attractive woman. You have so much going for you. You just need to learn how to take advantage of all you have. You are really, really pretty."

Morgan teared up. She stood and hugged me.

I could feel her sobs. I rubbed her back as she embraced me.

"You're the best roommate I could have ever dreamed of. Maybe you could help me, too."

She caught her breath and held me tightly.

"You're like one of the cool kids back at high school, except you like me. They would never even acknowledge that I existed, except to make fun of me. They never talked to me or were nice to me. I really like having you as a roomie."

"Even if I don't wear any clothes?"

I could feel her laughing.

"Strange," she whispered, "I'm actually getting used to it."

I squeezed her and stood back, holding her at arm's length.

"Of course, Morgan, I'd love to help you. It would be an honor that you trusted me. But, I would need to have a better look at what I'm working with."

"What's that mean?"

"You'd have to strip for me."

Morgan's mouth fell open. She then noticed the gleam in my eye.

"Bitch," she yelled. She swatted me on the ass. I turned and bent a little.

"You can't just hit one cheek. Even them off."

Morgan hesitated and then struck my other cheek.

Laughing, she said, "I can't believe I am slapping my roommate's bare ass. Gretchen, you are having some effect on me." She softly stroked my butt cheeks where she had hit them.

I stood and turned back to her. This time I pulled her into my arms, "I hope so, Morgan, I hope so." I kissed her cheek and we hugged.

I finished getting ready and headed out to the studio. The butterflies in my stomach were competing for attention with the throbbing in my pussy. This was going to be one hell of an afternoon.

The studio was empty. I looked around at the easels scattered around the room and the small stage in the middle. One wall had windows starting half-way up and reaching the ceiling. I figured that let in natural light, but people couldn't see in. In the far corner there was a tri-fold screen, which I supposed would be the place where I stripped. I was still gawking when I heard a deep voice.

"Gretchen?"

I turned to see a tall man balanced on crutches.

"Hi."

"Hello, I'm Professor Adams, but you can call me Jacob."

He extended his hand and I shook it, feeling his firm grasp and slightly rough skin.

"Thanks so much for agreeing to be our model," he said making his way to a desk along the back wall. He leaned his crutches on the desk and sat on the edge. I looked at the cast on his right leg and foot.

"Yeah, dumb accident," he said. "I was carrying a bunch of canvasses down from my studio at home. I missed a step and the next thing I knew I was all in a heap at the bottom of the stairs and my leg was pointing in a direction it definitely should not have been."

"Ouch," I said.

"True," he replied with a smile. "The worst part was not the pain or the surgery, drugs handled that. The worst part was getting used to using these damn crutches and learning how to navigate around. You don't realize all the barriers we erect for those who aren't able to walk normally. I will never again gripe about seeing the handicapped spaces close to an entry door."

I smiled.

"Anyway, tell me a bit about yourself and why you're here."

"Sure, but I thought I was here to model."

"Right, but why do you want to model?"

"Well, let's see, the money is good."

"That it is. You aren't worried about posing nude?"

"Worried? I would say more twitchy than worried. In general I'm comfortable with my body and don't have hang-ups about nudity."

"Good."

I shrugged and asked why it was good.

"Well, I've found that some models get too uptight. When that happens, they can't give us natural poses. If you start out with an open attitude like yours, then usually things go smoothly. Anyway, after a few minutes you'll probably forget you're naked."

I doubted that. "Are you speaking from experience?"

Jacob laughed. "Do you mean have I ever posed nude?"

I nodded.

"As a matter of fact I have. Just like you—only ages and ages ago—I earned extra money in college. For both life drawing and photography. Then, I continued doing modeling while I was trying to survive as an artist. You're the first model I've ever had who had the nerve to ask me."

"I was curious, so I asked. And, I don't think it was 'ages' ago. How old are you?"

Jacob laughed harder than the last time.

"You don't mess around, do you?"

"Just wondering."

"It's no secret," he said smiling. "I turn thirty-five next week. And, before you ask, it's Wednesday."

I guessed he must be around that age because he did have his Ph.D. But, he certainly didn't look it.

"So, what kind of 'natural poses' are you looking for?"

"All kinds of things. Sitting, standing, bending and leaning on the stool. We sorta move through a number of different poses during a session."

"Sounds like what I expected. What did you mean by some models not being able to do this?"

He seemed to become a little embarrassed.

"I guess it's more with women than men," he said. "I mean with a guy it's all hanging out in front from the beginning. With a woman, her most private parts are still not visible. So, I ask a model to pose with her legs spread apart, some just can't do it."

"I get it. I definitely won't have a problem with that."

He gave me a funny look.

"No, it's not that I spread my legs for every guy who asks."

That sounded really warped. I quickly added, "I mean I don't think that will freak me out."

Jacob laughed and said we were going to get along great. He reviewed all the paperwork one last time and said I should go behind the screen and undress. Saying that I would find a robe to wear, if I wanted, he shook my hand and wished me good luck.

Behind the screen was a stool, a coat rack and a full-length mirror. A blue terry robe hung on a clothes tree next to the mirror. I pulled my dress off. I ran my fingers through my hair and shook it loose. Most probably like every other model, I checked myself out in the mirror. Having what most people called a long frame, which I think means not much meat on the bones, I inspected my body starting at my toes. I liked my legs. Long and toned. With hips that clearly showed my femininity, I looked at my tummy. Definitely not as flat as I would like and no sign of a six-pack, but it was attractive in a soft way. My breasts enjoyed sitting high on my chest and, thank god, did not sag. I don't put much stock in bra sizes since they really don't indicate what a boob looks like. When Lisa and I used to compare bodies, she described mine as pale apples. I like that description. They are sorta apple-shaped and about the size of an average apple. I still have puffy nipples that make me look more like a high-school girl rather than the highly mature college freshman of twenty days that I am.

People have called me a brunette or auburn-haired. I just go with brown, but I do have some dark red highlights. These appear naturally, a gift from my red-headed father. Currently my hair almost touches my shoulders. I've been contemplating cutting it short, but haven't found the courage yet.

I made faces in the mirror trying to decode what people have said makes me pretty. Some say cute, but I think that's because of the bridge of freckles that spans my face from cheekbone to cheekbone. I see everything as average, but if others want to think I'm attractive, who am I to argue? I do like my blue eyes. They can appear to change color depending on my ever-changing emotions.

My self-exam was interrupted by Jacob's voice calling me. I snapped out of it and realized that there was a buzz of voices behind the screen. I debated whether to wear the robe and opted for a more dramatic entrance and left the blue garment on the hook.

I stepped out from behind the screen and froze for a second. My stomach flipped at the sight of twenty young men and women sitting at their easels. Maybe I wasn't so brave after all. I hadn't spotted Eli or Zeke yet. Stepping forward, I kept my gaze on the stool in the middle of the stage. It was then that I saw Eli and Zeke staring at me, amazement overtaking their faces. For some reason, this helped settle the butterflies. I boldly strode forward.

Well, let's say I took one bold step, caught my bare toe on the leg of a stool, screamed in pain and took a header. I was sprawled on the floor looking at an assortment of feet gathering around me.

"Are you Ok?" "Are you hurt?" "What happened?" "Did she faint?"

I shook my head to clear the cobwebs.

"Could someone help Gretchen up?" called out Dr. Adams.

I felt hands under each arm pit and I slowly stood. I saw Eli and Zeke on either side of me.

"You ok, Gretchen?" Eli asked.

I nodded and limped to the stage and plopped my naked butt on the stool.

"Well, class," said Jacob, "I guess you've all met Gretchen. She sure knows how to make an entrance."

Everyone laughed, including me. That cut some of the tension in the room. Jacob continued with his introduction.

"She will be our model for the next couple weeks, at least. Uh, Janelle, could you grab that towel on the desk and hand it to Gretchen."

"I'm fine, Dr. Adams," I said. "I don't need to cover up."

He made a motion along the front of his body. I looked down to see my breasts, tummy and thighs covered with dust and dirt from the floor. Janelle, a pretty dark-skinned girl, handed me the towel and I wiped myself. I dropped it by my feet and tried to smile bravely. I think I probably looked like a baboon with serious flatulence.

So much for first impressions I thought.

Jacob said they would start with a series of quick sketches. He had me pose still sitting on the stool with my arms above my head. This pose made my breasts tighten against my chest. Following his instructions, I went through a bunch of sitting and standing poses. By the time he called for a break an hour had gone by. I was stretching out numerous kinks when Eli and Zeke stood in front of me.

"How come you didn't tell us?" asked Zeke.

"Thought it'd be fun as a surprise. Are you surprised?"

"Oh yeah," he said.

"Jesus, Gretchen, this is so fucked seeing you like this," said Eli, his eyes moving all over me.

"Like what?" I asked in my most innocent voice.

"Like fuckin' naked."

"Complaining?"

"Gretchen, you are seriously hot, so, no it's not a complaint."

"Glad to hear it," I said as I shook my arms to relax them. Of course, that made my breasts bounce.

"God, you're killing us," said Eli.

I looked at his shorts and definitely saw a tent.

He saw where I was looking. "What'd you expect, Gretchen?"

I smiled and turned to stretch my quads by bending over. Zeke had a perfect view of my butt. I heard a soft groan.

Jacob was calling the class back in session.

"Maybe we can get an ice cream after," I said.

The guys agreed and headed back to their easels. Jacob said we'd work on a longer pose. He stood close to me, balancing on his crutches, and spoke softly.

"Gretchen, you're doing great. I take it you know those two guys."

"Art history with Prof. Anderson."

"Bridget does a nice job," he said. I thought that when he said her name he smiled. Could be a little inter-faculty hanky-panky I figured.

"Any way, I wonder if you could turn about halfway in your stool to face the windows."

I swiveled on the stool and now was facing a new array of students, including my friends. They only had a side view of me before.

"Keep one foot on the bottom rung and the other on the top rung," he said.

I complied and noticed it exposed my sex a little more.

"Can you open your legs a little wider?"

I looked in his eyes. I could swear he was doing this because he now knew Eli and Zeke would be staring right at my exposed lips and the opening to my vagina. I took a deep breath and slowly opened my legs. With every inch a new rush of adrenaline raced through my body. This is what I was hoping for and yet it terrified me.

"Great, hold that for fifteen minutes," he said and touched my shoulder. I shivered at his touch and my pussy began to get really wet. His gaze fell to my pussy. I opened my legs wider. "Take that, Professor Jacobs," I said to myself. My hands rested on my hips and my look fixed on the wall above the heads of those looking directly between my legs.

After five minutes of not moving a muscle, I lowered my eyes. Eli, Zeke, Janelle and two other students were engrossed in transferring their impression of my exposed body to paper. I recalled the tent in Eli's pants. I was learning another lesson. I could overcome my fear and make a guy hard. I wondered if I was having any effect on Janelle or any of the other students. I figured a little experiment was in order.

I caught Janelle's eyes and let a small smile cross my lips. She smiled back. I slowly opened my legs wider. Her gaze travelled down and her mouth opened to form an "O". I couldn't see what I looked like, but I figured that as turned on as I was that my inner lips were probably peeking out. Maybe she could even detect dampness. When she looked up again, I could tell she was breathing harder than before.

"Cool," I thought.

I shifted my gaze to Zeke, who was sitting next to Janelle and probably had an equally good look at my spread sex lips. He didn't notice me staring at him as he adjusted his shorts. Another wave moved through my body. I had given another friend an erection.

Jacob told me to relax for a minute as he made his way around the class looking at the drawings. I moved my shoulders and casually let my left hand fall between my legs and scratch my neatly trimmed bush. Zeke nudged Eli who turned to look at me as I dipped my finger along the side of my labia to relieve an imaginary itch. We only had ten minutes left, so Jacob asked me to stand with my arms stretched above my head. I turned and faced away from Eli and Zeke to give another side of the class the opportunity to draw my naked front.

I flexed my butt a few times, hoping my friends noticed.

Jacob called an end to the class. He reminded the students that we were going to have two sessions a week to make up for the time he was out. I found I was perspiring and picked up the towel I had used before.

"You did great, Gretchen," Jacob said. "More work than it looks like."

I smiled and rubbed myself dry.

"I'm tired," I admitted.

"People think it's easy just to sit or stand. But, holding a pose is stressful. You add to that the adrenaline rush of being naked in front of people and you end up with fatigue. You will probably get used to it. For tonight, I recommend a hot shower. If you have a friend who could massage you, that would help a lot."

I nodded and thought how Morgan would feel running her hands over my naked flesh.

"So, see you Thursday?"

"Absolutely. Same time?"

He said yes.

"Jacob, can I ask your opinion?"

"Sure."

"I was wondering if you'd rather that I be like totally shaved?"

He lowered his head and looked at my bush.

"Really, Gretchen, that's up to you."

"You don't have a preference?"

He chuckled. "Gretchen, why do I get the feeling that you are trying to be provocative? As a professor and instructor in this class, I don't care one way or the other. As a man and you're wondering what I prefer in a woman...Well, that's none of your business. And, just to be sure you don't think I'm an idiot, I think you have a great body and you look fantastic posing."

He smiled and hobbled back to his desk.

"Still up for an ice cream?"

I looked up to see my classmates.

"You know, I think I'll beg off. I'm pooped. Next time?"

"Sure," said Zeke.

"See you tomorrow in class," added Eli.

In a few minutes I was dressed and heading outside.

I ran back to my room. Morgan was just coming out of the dorm. She was heading to dinner and asked me to join her. I was tired, but also was now ravished. We hit the café. Morgan went to the grill area and got a cheeseburger while I opted for the vegetarian pizza. I doubled up on ice teas and added a chocolate pudding to my tray.

We sat with some other girls and made small talk.

Walking back to our dorm, Morgan said, "Well?"

"What?"

"Don't be a tease, Gretchen. How'd it go?"

"How about this, Morgan? I grab a shower and then I'll give you the whole scoop."

"With details?" she asked grinning.

"Oh, yeah, lots of details."

It was a half-hour before I was back in our room. Morgan was deep into her Chemistry assignment. I needed to do some writing, so we agreed to work until nine. I pulled on a tee shirt and sat cross-legged on my bed with my laptop balanced on naked thighs. By the time I checked the time at the bottom of my laptop it was almost ten.

Any good that I got from the hot shower was long gone and my back and legs felt like a reject from a pretzel factory. Turning my neck sounded like there was a ton of bubble wrap breaking apart. Morgan must have heard my groans and looked up from her screen. As I was contorting my body to gain release from the cramps and aches, Morgan shut down and sat on the edge of my bed.

"You look like you're in real pain."

"The combo of posing and sitting like this for hours has done a job on me." Morgan pulled the laptop from me and set it on my desk. I uncurled my legs and fell back. My tee shirt was bunched up close to my boobs and my entire bottom half lay exposed. Morgan looked closely at my newly trimmed area.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just that I've never seen one this close. I mean even when you're prancing around naked, I didn't see this much of your, uh, private area."

"I take offense," I whined. "I never prance."

Morgan slapped my feet and we laughed. Slowly, I spread my legs farther apart giving her an open view.

"Gretchen, I didn't mean you had to..."

"It's ok, Morgan. God, take a look. You should use a mirror and check yourself out, too. Girls gotta know what's what."

Morgan returned her look to my crotch. I reached down and spread my lips with my fingers.

"You must remember human biology class," I said and let my lips close.

"We had a crummy text book with even worse illustrations and our teacher was at least 100 years old and probably couldn't even remember where her stuff was."

"Morgan, you can look and I can show you. It's not being gay or anything. Think of it as scientific experimentation. But, honey, we have to get you to name what you're looking at."

With red creeping up her neck and flushing her cheeks, Morgan said, "For now, how about we use like biological terms."