Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck the shorter sword deep into the belly of the other man, let go of the sword and then brought up the Katana two handed. I quickly wheeled it around my head and then brought it down hard and fast in a proper slicing cut, through his trapezius and a good six inches into the muscle and sinew of his neck.

He tried to scream but as I tugged the blade free of his neck, I must have severed his vocal cords, or his larynx had filled up with blood or something, I'm not that well up on anatomy. Either way his scream came out as a bubbling, gurgling hiss.

He fell down, writhing and choking. I let him come to a still silence before I took back my Wakizashi. Emily came up alongside me, buttoning up her blouse and looking down numbly, at the two bodies. Already I could feel my energy sapping, my caveman sense returning.

"You want the machete or anything?" I asked her, while I still had enough concern for her well being.

"No. Let's get going." She said simply.

She looked down at them for a another moment before turning back for her things. I followed her.

*****

We rested on the last hill that looked down on the outskirts of Croth, which consisted of a few houses dotted about, flanking the singular road that slithers south to north. And then, between us and the houses, it was all farm land, which we were currently hiding on.

We found another one of those gouged hollows, a remnant from the last ice age maybe? And settled into it to have a good look through my binoculars at the harbour town and the harbour itself.

Actually Emily, walking ahead of me, found the hollow and waited for me to catch her up. She had pulled on her olive coloured rain mac again, but she was still wearing the jeans and the mac didn't reach down beyond the under curves of her lush, perky buttocks. Though it was as much down to a lack of energy, I enjoyed walking behind her, it allowed me to admire the lush shape of her flexing ass cheeks in those cinched tight jeans. I lay down beside her on my stomach and worked the binoculars free of a pocket in my backpack.

The current residents seemed to have massed themselves right near the harbour area. There were caravans, a couple of motor homes, a few camper vans and a cluster of tents filling a walled off area of concrete and stone that I assumed used to be a fish market.

There were also big bonfires dotted around, for warmth and cooking. An overlapping line of trucks, buses and coaches pressed in bumper to bumper created a barricade around the area where the walls stopped short, had been hurriedly fashioned, mostly to the north and south.

In the southern part of the vehicle barrier there was a gap between two of the buses and in the gap they had erected a kind of makeshift fence and gate. It had been made of a metal tubing framework with a chain link lattice. It was lashed together with rope and wire and a thick chain lashed the gate shut. I guessed it was probably an escape route for vehicles if the place was overrun, you could just about drive a bus through the gate if it was opened fully.

I counted about twenty or so visible individuals, in and around the camp and the bonfires. I wondered why they were using those vehicles and not the houses that started only a couple of hundred yards away from the market area.

Maybe the houses provided the fuel for the fires or something. Maybe there were two tiers of people and the top tier had claimed the comfort of the houses. I neither knew nor particularly cared.

I threw my binocular-view over to the left to where the harbour was situated, essentially just beyond the market area, with only a seafront wave defence barrier between the two.

I spotted a half dozen small motorboats still moored, apparently safely, in the harbour. There were also a few larger yachts and a number of commercial fishing boats. But since everything ended, people didn't see the point in working for a living anymore. Money no longer mattered, maybe a few fishing families carried on catching enough fish to feed themselves, maybe a few carried on for a sense of normality. Normality in a world that was no longer normal. It was just how they tried to cope, I supposed.

"We'll have to find the right kind of boat. One with the right kind of engine."

"S'okay, Jay. I know what to look for."

I trained the binoculars across the small clusters of men in the market area, looking for levels of danger, of the kinds of weapons they appeared to be carrying.

I quickly spotted a crown of a half dozen of them or more. They were surrounding the pale pink form of a naked woman of undetermined age. She was blonde and overweight. Not obese but definitely fat. She had huge milky white breasts that sagged and shook as she knelt there between three of the men, sucking their cocks one at a time, while she masturbated the second two.

Her wavy hair was tied up into pig tails that the men used like handlebars to pull her mouth this way and that, either deeper onto the cock she was busy sucking or from one cock to the next. The other few were standing around watching, maybe waiting for their turn to take the place of one of the three getting serviced.

As I watched, she was picked up under the arms, hauled to her feet and then manhandled over to a old iron bed frame with a large, too large, mattress dumped roughly on it.

The bed was situated underneath a roughly erected cheap looking pop up gazebo. It had a metal framework, weighed down with bricks and a plastic roof to keep off the worst of the rain, but there were no walls and it must have been freezing cold for the poor blonde woman.

Her head was yanked back to hang over the side of the bed and a cock was shoved deep into her mouth. A second man knelt between her slapped apart legs and thrust his cock into her pussy, then grabbed her huge tits in his hands as he started to fuck her. The third man reached over with a hand to rub at her clit and caress her naked flesh wherever he could get his hands to it. After a few seconds of this, he apparently got bored and pressed his way in tight alongside the man shagging her face and forced her to take two cocks into her mouth.

I watched for another few seconds, thinking to myself that this was probably the fate the those people would have in store for any woman they came across.

"Whatever happens Em..." I muttered to my girlfriend. "...If you get a chance, go for the boat, no matter what. Even if you have to leave me behind. Just go for the boat."

"Okay. I will." She replied, a little concern showing on her face even though she was unaware of what I had just witnessed.

"And thanks for getting us this far though, Jay. We... I couldn't have made it without you."

I flashed her a quick smile then passed the binoculars to her. She took a look down at the town for herself.

"Jesus, there's a lot of them..." She muttered, her voice understandably thick with fear. "...Jesus..."

"We'll skirt around there to the left, where that little gouged pathway is, if we stay low we should be able to make it all the way to the quay. We'll keep low and move fast, hopefully they won't see us until its too late."

"We should try and get a boat that's as as far out as possible, close to the open sea." Emily added, as she passed the binoculars back to me.

"Good idea." I commented.

We went as quickly and quietly as we could but Emily was getting ahead of me as my energy levels were falling quickly. The tingles in my limbs were back and I could feel them right up into my groin and through my pectorals as well now. I struggled to keep up with her as we ran, crouched down in the gouges and hollows marking the hillside.

We did well for a while but then found we had another hill crest to go over. We hesitated, watching the gang of scavengers in the harbour town who were now much closer. We were both so close to our goal now that we weren't prepared to wait too long and we crested the hilltop and started down the nearside.

And the minute we started forward, one of the group looked straight at us. I dropped like a brick and froze.

"Em, get down! Stay still!" I hissed at her, urgently.

She dropped and froze copying me. Tingles of anxiety ripped through my guts and added their own dimension to the pins and needles in my extremities. I was okay I think, I was wearing the soldier's MTP camouflage. Emily had on the olive green mac which was fine, but I worried her blue jeans would stand out against the mossy grass beneath her.

Fortunately, after a few seconds, the watcher turned away and wandered off through the tents, toward the large naked, blonde woman I had spotted earlier.

He didn't seem to be talking to anyone or raising any alarms so I assumed we were okay and I let out a long sigh of relief and nodded reassuringly at Emily.

We got up, hurried as best we could to the relative safety behind another hillock and carried on, down and left, toward the outer edge of the wharf.

*****

We almost made it.

We got into the town without being seen, had the big concrete breakwater barrier between us and the scavenger gang and had boats galore to our left. We were running for the concrete pier-like finger that jutted out toward the gap between the two breakwater barriers that would lead us to the open sea.

Emily was about ten or fifteen yards ahead of me, which was fine. She was the one with the boating know-how. She would pick out the right boat and then drive it once we were on board.

And then a big fishing net came hurtling onto her from over the barrier, spreading out like bright green netting wings in the salt-heavy, gray sky above her. It caught her and tripped her and the slippery concrete, under her feet, brought her to the ground.

Another net was cast for me, it missed as I was half expecting it, but I got my boot caught in the one that had captured Emily, and I went sprawling. Before I knew it there were a half dozen men on us and I was kicked and punched, wrapped up in the net like a fly in a spider's web, before both of us were unceremoniously dragged back over to the fish market courtyard.

In the middle of the market area surrounded by bonfires and twenty or more men, that were in equal parts angry and horny, we were dragged out of the nets, our weapons and packs ripped away from us and I was subjected to another beating.

Emily, of course was set upon immediately by two of them. I didn't see all that much as my hands were up trying to protect my face and head from booted kicks and the like, however, I saw more than enough.

One of them grabbed her on the ground and held her in a choke hold while the other forcibly yanked off her boots, jeans and knickers, then between them they ripped open her blouse and cut her bra off. Of course, she was screaming and struggling all the while, but she was over powered and had no where to run to. If she had escaped there were a score more men who wouldn't have hesitated to take her on.

"Ha ha! Nice and ripe! I'm first! I get her cunt!"

"Fine by me!"

"Fill her throat up Connor, cut that noise down a bit!"

"Fuck that Angus, I wanna hear her racket. I'm taking her in the shitter!"

I took a kick to the head and saw stars. Emily's screams and panicked, desperate, weeping cries exploded in intensity in my head, as though my ears had suddenly been unblocked.

"No! No! Get off! Please don't!" Emily was squealing in absolute and unbridled panic. "Please, it hurts! Don't no! No! No! Noooooooo!"

My vision cleared for a moment. One of them was lying on his back with Emily on top of him, held in a bear hug, her naked legs forced to spread outside of his hips. I could see his hips already hammering rhythmically up and down and I glimpsed his erection, ruddy and raw and so hard, pumping ten to the dozen inside her violated vagina.

"Ahh! Ahn! Ahn!! Ahhn! Ahhh! Aahhh! Aahhhh! Aaahhhh!!"

And then the other one crouched over her, spreading his legs on the outside of hers, spreading her naked, pale ass cheeks with one hand and pressing his own cock, which looked bigger than mine, against her arse hole with the other.

Another boot tip got through my raised forearm defence and caught me right in the bridge of the nose and my vision went black. But I heard Emily's hoarse, agonised scream clearly.

"Oh God, no! No! Don't!" Emily stuttered, already pained by the rape and knowing full well where the other man was about to stick his unlubricated meat. "I'm begging you! Please... Pleeeaase! NOO! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Her cry descended into blubbering, pain racked, sobs that easily maintained the noisy agonised desperation of her initial squeal as he had pierced her anal mouth and drove his big shaft balls deep.

The blackness began to consume me, I felt the continued concussions of their booted feet hitting me over and over and through it, like a psychopath with an armful of butcher knives, Emily's despairing cries and sobs stabbed into my attention over and over again. Inside I sobbed along with her. Though for Emily, not for myself.

I could smell death. It was all around me, permeating the air like the salt from the sea breeze that continued to whip at us. Death was coming.

And that was the precise moment that I died.

*****

DAY FIVE - EPILOGUE.

"Has he croaked it already?"

"Looks like he has..."

"Jock, stick an axe through his skull. Make sure he dun't come back."

"Right'oh..."

I don't really know why I died at that particular moment. The poet in me liked to think it was my broken heart, because I had failed Emily.

As I had watched her being gang raped, I had been acutely aware of the short and horrible life she had in store for her with these scavengers. These monsters. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. Because I had just died.

It was especially painful because of where we had been, on the very brink of a new life of peace and safety. One short, easy boat trip away. And now it had all gone to Hell. I was dead and Emily was going to experience the exact kinds of bestial horrors that I had promised myself I would protect her from.

But from the ethereal blackness of my death came a spark. It was a black spark with a dull red core and it flashed into my cerebellum, dancing a new kind of life into my lizard brain. No, not life. Reanimation. A new awareness kicked in, based solely around my needs. For food and for violence.

The psychological needs were no longer necessary, health, companionship, sex. They were all irrelevant. I wasn't even an animal now. Animals had needs - to mate, to be protected, to feel safe, to reproduce.

I just wanted to eat.

The need fuelled everything else, firing up the core of my brain to allow me to control my body, to register and interpret the information from my senses, to bite and tear and chew and swallow.

The need then started to transfer physically to my body, reawakening my awareness, to a degree, giving me control of my limbs. I opened my eyes and looked around.

I don't know how much time had passed, maybe a minute? There was a dull ache in my head. I could still hear and see Emily being brutally double penetrated by the two men, but it meant nothing to me now. Well, apart from the fact that the man busy sodomising poor Emily had one leg pressed well back and braced against the stone floor, mere inches from me.

I could hear my kin. They were coming. Groaning with their hunger. A great swathe of them. I could smell their approach on the wind, a cross wind from the south.

The first of them were close and I glanced over at the chain link fence to the south. So far there were only three of them but more were visible behind and then a mass of them appeared over the crest of the hills. They were all following the three at the front, all about to converge on the chain link fence and the gate.

The human's were all too enraptured by the spectacle of Emily's gang rape. Too enamoured with the idea of new flesh to satisfy themselves with.

The visual soupcon of her partially naked flesh, her agonised face, the trickling tears and the despairing, squealing moans she was throwing out in all directions, tantalised them all, ignited their desires and distracted them from the approaching storm of my brothers and sisters.

The dull ache in my head insisted that I spend a moment wondering about it. I looked and saw a blurry shape cutting though my eye line. I managed to focus and recollect enough to not only understand what I was seeing but put a name to the object. Axe.

There was a small hatchet sticking out of my skull. My human brain would have been able to realise and deduce that the axe had only penetrated my frontal lobe and hadn't damaged my cerebellum.

But I was hungry, like never before, ravenous, mindlessly hungry. And the sensation cut through the realisation of the axe stuck in my head and pulled me back to Hunger.

And there, right there, inches away, sweetly aromatic, making my mouth water and filling all my senses with its delicious allure was that anal rapist's leg.

I went for that leg, rolling, scrabbling, trying to reacquaint myself with my body, finally leaping across the flag stones and sinking my teeth into the wiry flesh of the hairy leg just above the ankle. Before anyone even noticed.

I was engulfed in blood and flesh but my senses were wired, running on overdrive. I could smell and hear my kin. I could hear panicky shouts from the human's now that they had noticed the horde's proximity. I heard the first clattering bursts of gun fire and the scent of cordite adding its smoky acridity to the sea-salt in the air.

I heard the rattling of the chain link fence as the sheer weight of the horde pressed up against it. It rattled and creaked and groaned and then it gave in with an almighty, thunderous crash.

They were in the town. My brothers and sisters. And they were hungry.

And, of course, so was I.

The anal rapist was trying to scream but I had pushed my fingers through his throat while I tore chunks of his calf muscle away from the bone. The hot splash of sweet, salty blood was just sensational. We struggled and rolled about together, incidentally pulling him away from Emily and more than likely protecting her from me as well.

The other rapist beneath her was half aware that something was wrong and lifted her off him, violently throwing her to the ground and then trying to shove his raw, bloody, cock back into his trousers and attempting to reach for his long kitchen knife, all at the same time. He didn't quite manage either of them quickly enough.

I savaged the anal rapist's throat with my hand and then threw myself over to the other man. Surprising how much strength can be mustered when there's fresh food within a couple of yards.

He must have stabbed me through my back three or four times while I flailed on him, blinded by my hunger and sheer, mindless gratification in the violence of my feasting. The stabbing wounds didn't do a thing to me. I barely registered them.

I sank my teeth into his face and chewed through his cheek then sucked one eye out of its socket and chewed it until it popped under my gnashing teeth. My finger nails clawed at his abdomen and groin, raking rough, bloody gashes into his goose-bumped flesh. I found his soft testicles and tore at them. His screams, already wild, went into over drive until my teeth chewed into his throat and snapped his vocal cords. He would have drowned in his own hot, sweet blood, if the shock hadn't killed him first.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Emily, clambering to her feet, snatching up her trousers and boots and then sprinting hell for leather toward the sea.

There was nothing between her and it now and everyone else was busy trying to survive the zombie onslaught.

I had a momentary urge to chase after her and taste her pale, succulent flesh. However, the hot blood filling my mouth, as I pushed my face into the rapist's throat and gorged myself on him, mesmerised me and I stayed put and feasted jubilantly.