Girls' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Megan began to ride.

It wasn't a hard ride at first, but watching this girl's amazingly thick ass flicking and shaking while my wife buried her face in the pussy underneath it was too much. My cock seized in my hand and shot warm jets of cum again. I felt like my body was going to go into convulsions as my fist tightened around my rod and the orgasm shook my very bones.

The girls, oblivious to my presence in the dark hallway, continued fucking harder and rougher. Stacy's hips were bucking wildly against my wife's, her legs half closing and opening. Her great tits were now flailing in circles as her eyes rolled up into head. She was moaning loudly with each breath. Sherri was doing her best to return the favor but was focusing on the pussy that was swallowing her face at the moment, with Megan's massive round cheeks now rolling and thrusting and squeezing down on her head. I saw Sherri's hands sliding all over the slick humps of Megan's ass, groping and fondling wildly. Megan herself was bent over the main course of action where the other girls' cunts were grinding, and she appeared to be licking and sucking whatever she could get a hold of.

My cock was nearly chaffed raw from beating my dick so hard, but I couldn't stop myself. I had never came three times in a row before, but as I grabbed my flaccid dick again, something stirred in it once more as I spyed from the dark. I wet my hand with spit again, my mouth dry from alcohol.

A chain reaction happened then that was explosive to watch. Stacy's frantic thrusts had her cumming, apparently, as her cheeks tightened higher and higher into each thrust. Her breasts were bouncing so hard I thought they were hitting her chin. She was screaming bloody murder when she got so carried away that the dildo popped from Sherri's overwhelmed pussy, and Stacy fell to her back and clenched her thighs tightly around the pink dick. She moaned and squeezed her huge tits, rolling on the bed in ecstasy.

Megan saw all of this and once the dildo was free from my wife's twat she dove down between Sherri's thighs in a sixty nine and, from what I could see, began to eat furiously. Her gorgeous sweaty rump was now relentlessly riding Sherri's face, and Sherri had a death grip on both cheeks. I saw my wife's thighs rise up and lock tight around Megan's head, holding her friend's head in place, and begin to thrust. She was cumming too, I realized.

When Sherri's grip released, Megan's head came flying up and she gasped for air and screamed. I saw her ass cheeks clench hard around Sherri's face repeatedly. She was screaming really loud until she gave a final hard thrust and her huge cheeks locked tight around Sherri's head for several seconds. I almost feared my wife might actually suffocate under the tightness of that thick ass. Her ass remained locked for what seemed like minutes, forming dimples in the sides of her sweaty cheeks as she released all of her orgasm onto Sherri's face. Megan finally released and went crashing off of my wife to the mattress beside her.

I had already sprayed again. This time I was thankful the music was still blaring and that the girls were being so loud, because I was growling and moaning as I crashed back against the wall. My cum surprisingly was still shooting in streams even on my third time, landing somewhere unknown in the dark. I let my beaten dick hang and slid down the wall panting. All I could think was wow, and how this was totally unbelievable. I could feel the carpet underneath me was slick and sticky with my cum.

I watched as the girls lay there panting on the bed. For a while I thought that they would sleep like that. After what seemed like an hour, Stacy got up and walked dangerously close to the door where I was and flicked out the lights. I could make out their silhouettes as they slowly crawled up against the messy pillows together and Sherri pulled the covers across their nasty nude bodys. They were exhausted. None of them said a word, not that i could have heard it.

I sat there for a long time before standing up, tucking my cock away and walking dizzily down to the living room. I shut off the music, hoping that the girls wouldn't notice. I then stumbled to the couch and flopped back into the cushions. I was exhausted, and by now I could barely hold my eyes open. The cock in my pants was hot and sticky against my leg, and felt so sensitive and raw. My last thought before drifting into a deep sleep was that I absolutely loved girls night.

12