Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can her breathing become quite labored and she is hissing that she is close to cumming so I take my mouth and cover her clit and start to suck it hard as I slide a finger in and out of her pussy. I take that finger out and slowly slide it in her asshole and hear her gasp in pleasure. I take a couple fingers from my other hand and slide them into her pussy and match the thrusts into her ass as I suck her clit so hard to take her over the edge.

I wildly finger fuck her pussy and ass and suck her clit so hard, her legs start to shake and she grabs onto the edge of the couch as I hear her quickly take in a breath; and then I hear her breath out loudly and say, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... Yessssssss! I'm cummingggggg! Oh god, I'm cumminggggg." I feel the walls of her pussy convulse over my fingers as her orgasm hits her hard, shaking her body. I keep pumping into her until she can't take it anymore.

As I pull my hands away, I look up at her and she grins down at me and says, "Are you sure you never did this before?"

Thus, my start into another dimension of my sexual experience; and so far, it is going great!

12