Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know after tonight, I'm not playing with you anymore."

"You can do whatever you want. You can play miniature golf for all I care. In the meantime, shut your big mouth. I'm on a mission to flatten your ass and you're about to see me do it."

"Those two," said Samantha, finishing tying up her bowling shoes, "must really love each other."

"Yeah," said Tracey, "they make one cute couple. As long as they don't kill each other that is."

Samantha carefully opened up her bag, placing her delicate hand inside for her ball. Patiently she remained seated, waiting on Rochelle's turn before removing her ball from the bag.

"I hope you're as lucky as I am," said Rochelle.

"Rochelle," said Samantha, "I feel lucky already."

"You see what I have to put up with?" Linda said. "Yap yap yap, all night long. You know maybe I should have gone pro so I wouldn't have to hear her motor mouth."

What Samantha pulled out of her bag was neither a bowling ball nor any inanimate object. Tracey looked in horror at what really came out, screaming at the top of her lungs, alerting the entire alley. Linda covered her mouth, silencing her own screams over the grim site before her.

"What the hell?" Rochelle said, turning her back and discovering what the commotion was about. "Oh, my dear Lord."

In the background more people screamed, seeing the same exact thing. They all ran for the doors, rushing into the night as far away as they did from the macabre site. The alley was completely deserted with the exception of the four friends having the place all to themselves.

"Oh, my God," said Tracey, feeling her heart pounding in her chest. "Oh, no."

Instead of a bowling ball Samantha held a human head in the palm of her hand. Wet and warm blood trickled through her fingers, sliding down to her elbow.

The head belonged to a man, with a mustache heavily trimmed and a pale complexion. The women knew whose head it once belonged to, and seeing it up close in its condition was something they never imagined.

"What have you done?" Tracey asked.

"Not so tough now," said Samantha, looking into Doug's dead eyes. "You thought you could control me? Huh? I was a head of the game, so to speak. You thought you had a good head on your shoulders, but I outsmarted you head to head."

"Sam, how could you? Why would you do this?"

"Because you told me to," Samantha answered. "I just stood up and gave him one splitting headache. Now I'm the one playing head games, get it? Hey, Rochelle, Linda why all the long faces? Tonight, I got me some head, get it?"

The top of Doug's head was split by inches, exactly where an ax would leave its mark. One of those errands Sam referred to was buying herself a big one and use it on Doug while asleep. After the body stopped twitching she chopped the head off, placed it in her bowling bag for her friends to see.

Rochelle couldn't take it anymore. Linda felt sick to her stomach. Tracey was in tears; shocked over the nightmare she may have inadvertently caused. She never imagined her dear friend would go to the extreme and do the unthinkable. Samantha approached the lane, ready to roll Doug's head like it was her own bowling ball. With one hand she released it, dripping blood and all, but to her disappointment it didn't go very far.

"Damn," she said. "Ah, well Doug's head was never in the game anyway. So, who's up for tater tots?"

"I'm going to be sick," said Linda, letting it all out.

Rochelle took no more of this and headed out the doors, getting some air and meeting up with those who fled before her.

"Oh, my dear Lord," she said, falling to her knees and bursting into tears.

Tracey wanted to comfort Sam, but after what transpired she was now deathly afraid of her, fearing for her very own life. The look on Sam's eyes told the tale. Tracey, in time had to accept the fact that this was not the woman she'd known for so long. The fun loving party girl she once knew and loved was no more.

It was only a matter of time before the dark streets were lit up by red and blue strobe lights from incoming police and ambulances. Soon the press would arrive, gathering up a story that could very well shock the entire community. As for Tracey, Rochelle, and Linda it was a night out that would haunt them for the rest of their lives.

12