Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I pick him then," Kirsty pouted as she pointed to Mikael, or Grumpy as she had so accurately nicknamed him.

Sven nodded to Happy who at the moment looked anything but as he slammed dishes onto the tray. "Very well then. Bjorn and I will say gut nach, good night. We shall see you in the morrow." He practically drug the younger man out of the room as she turned to face the man she had chosen...the man she knew least wanted anything to do with this whole thing.

But what she saw behind that thick beard was a mouth was set in resolve and pale blue eyes that brokered no arguments. Maybe Happy would have been a better choice she thought as she stood up and began to inch towards the bed.

***

Sven watched as Bjorn slammed the tray down on the counter. The dishes clattered and he feared that more than one broke in the tussle. "It was like she knew," he muttered.

Bjorn spun on him. His cheeks glistening with red anger, "Of course, she fucking knew. She knows us all. Better probably than we know each other. Better maybe than we know ourselves. Don't you get that! That is what it takes to be 'the one.' Damn it," he cursed as he threw a glass against the opposite wall.

Sven watched his youngest brother. Where had that happy little kid gone? The one that made them all laugh with his jokes and pranks. He wished that he could do that now for the man before him. But he barely knew how to laugh himself. Let alone make another do so. "Do not fret. I spoke with him. He will not let us down," he tried to sound more confident than he felt at that moment.

Bjorn shook his head, "Of course, he won't. Because while you and I might want...might long for...her, he needs her in a way that neither of us ever will. Monika needs her. And Mikael knows that." He sighed and his huge shoulders slumped, his head banged against the cupboard in front of him, "But that does not make it any easier. She should have been mine. She is mine,"

Sven could see his brother's fingers curled into the shiny metal of the sink until he feared that he would actually bend it. "Yes, Bjorn. She is yours. Your choice. But she is also mine." He turned towards the closed door at the end of the hallway, "And she is Mikael's too. Let us just hope that he has the courage to see that." He slapped his younger brother on the back and turned to take the upper berth in the cabin next door.

It was going to be a long night. A very long night. He just hoped like hell that his brother thought to use the damned gag in the toy box at the end of the berth. Because the idea of sleeping in the crew quarters with an angry Bjorn while he listened to her sweet cries of pain...and pleasure...was not one he wanted to consider at the moment. Not when he could picture in intimate detail what those intense blue eyes looked like as she soared to the heavens and gave her body so fucking completely.

"Fuck, this was a bad idea," he cursed as he stripped his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He climbed into the top bunk and brought a pillow over his head to muffle whatever sounds came.

12