Git Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She does seem to be building up to something though and he doesn't have much choice but to go along. His gonads are about to explode from the pressure and exquisite pain.

Both Roger and Girl are hit with a thunderbolt mutual orgasm from the blue. They nearly rip each other apart in their passion. She is all over him with hugging, furs, writhing, kisses and he is doing the same to her. A true fucking frenzy.

In the midst of this frenzy when Roger thinks things are going to cool down Girl flips up over Roger, having never let his cock from between her thighs, and pins him in the furs on his back. Roger is stunned and reignited at the same time. Her strength is surprising. Some of "his" women sometimes like to play rough but this is somehow not quite like theirs. Girl has his hands pinned in the fur just long enough to ensure his cock is way beyond extraction or any desire on his part to remove it.

To his amazement cock is engorged again and ready for more. Girl had slowly moved on him and smothered him in fur. His mind goes to bright geometry for several minutes again with the stress on his gonads and the pain in his cock. Girl slowly increases her 'swing' of sliding forward and back. Roger is loosing his grasp on reality as she continues the fur fondling. She leans forward kissing him between her orgasms. She now freezes momentarily, quivers slightly with a sweet tiny whimper then resumes her motions. She changes to raising well above his cock then with her grip around it goes into an up and down movement milking his cock like a cow's teat.

Roger has gone somewhere else as his body is no longer his. He feels increased tightening in his gonads as the pressure and pain increases from Girl's new strategy. Roger rolls over forward on Girl and with a ferocity greater than any in his life, pummels her glory hole for all he is worth for about four or five strokes before he cums with burst after burst. Girl is near motionless and quiet to the last instant when she lets with a huge moaning exhale as if all the wind had been knocked from her. They both fall motionless on their backs where they lay for half hour or so, regaining their strength.

4 Girl conquers Roger.

Girl gets up and says she's going to shower before dinner. Roger gets up and follows.

The bathroom is relatively new but quaint in its decor looking for all the world like a rough board out house like there is no plumbing but there is. Girl showers and Roger cleans himself with a washrag at the tub. He finished first and retreat to the bedroom for his clothes which had magically been hung and laid out for him. Dressing, He went back into the main 'family' room.

Frank and Red Fox were sitting at the table talking touching each others faces in an unexpected (to Roger) tender manner. Red Fox offers coffee and an invitation to stay for dinner and the night if he would like. Frank washes away Roger's hesitance over staying the night as it is already quite dark and would be an arduous ride back. Roger accepts with his gratitude at their hospitality.

Roger has no sooner finished when Girl enters dressed much the way Red Fox is, looking for all the world like Mary McDowell in Dances with Wolves. His heart flips and his dead cock comes alive. Frank and Roger sit on one side and the two women sit on the other.

"Mary June, please get another loaf of bread. I think Roger is hungrier than he thinks."

Roger discovers Girl is Mary June and probably their daughter. I'm in deep shit now. Still no mention of the V word? he thinks to himself.

"So ya lost tha bet Roger. Believe me now?"

"No choice Frank. I'll take three of those spreads of yours if you will?"

"Sur' 'nuf. I'll ship 'um fist thing next week." it's already Thursday so you should have them Thursday or so next week.

Roger was very hungry but at the same time he felt another hunger he's been totally unaware of has been fully satisfied. The food is the best that he can remember having in a long time. Mary June is looking and smiling at Roger throughout the meal.

After dinner they all sit around talking about all kinds of things, stories, places they had been. Red Fox knows how to talk as well and some of her tales are amazing. Mary June doesn't say much but sits smiling sweetly at Roger, absentmindedly stroking her furs all evening. The V word is never mentioned.

5 Roger is out of Control.

Red Fox shows Roger up to one of the small cabins up by the big oak tree where he first saw Mary June. The bed is heavy with furs, big surprise, and kids toys, the old fashioned kind, scattered about. Kids pictures, dried flowers, weeds and other stuff hanging randomly on the walls. Some books and papers on a small desk with a picture of a young JFK above on the wall. People often reminded Roger of how much he resembles him. They are actually distantly related.

"You should be comfortable her tonight. Don't worry about any noises in the night. They are just local wildlife wandering around. They won't bother you. The dogs'll chase anything dangerous away." She lit the kerosene lantern on the small desk. They don't have electricity to the little cabin yet. Even though they have electricity in the main house they were using a few lanterns and a nice fire in the big fireplace for light after sunset. Roger is guessing old habits? He is asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Roger wasn't sure when it was but at sometime in the night Mary June had gotten into bed with him. He awakes with his arms around her, his face in her hair (it smells like flowers) and his cock wedged in her buttocks like a hot dog in a bun. He isn't totally rigid but not soft either. She is sleeping with a slow and regular breath. Roger wonders how long they have been sleeping together like that? Roger softly blows in her hair to see how asleep she is. No response. Something of hers he hadn't spend much time with .. moving his arms up just a little his hands easily cupped her small breast. It's mere seconds before her nipples are hard as rocks. Her hips began to move, effectively jacking him off with her buttocks. Softly moaning now.

"Mary June is it. You are the sexiest girl I have ever known." It wouldn't be long before that 'little white lie' would bite Roger in the ass. She rolls over with sleepy eyes and a warm, soft and deep luscious smile that makes babies,

"Kiss me." Roger kisses her for what seemed a wonderful eternity, with an involvement unknown to him. "Oh please do me again." His cock is in her hardly before she asks. He rolls her over face into the furs and she spread her arms out wide snaking around in the furs as he mounted her thighs. Sliding smoothly and deeply into her soft warm well as she thrust up her buttocks for easier and deeper penetration. It was then He saw the ass champion of the western world. The most beautiful ass he had ever seen. Roger moves in and out of Mary June cuming in her it seems constantly as he squeezes her butt between his thighs for what seemed hours, fur fondling her back and beautiful ass. His cock inside her felt glorious and it felt they could have gone longer. They fall asleep hugging in the furs.

When Roger awoke the next morning, literally with the chickens, he's alone. His cock had been washed clean and the room smelled rich with flowers. Maybe it was all the flowers all over the room. Mary June?

Roger gets dressed and heads for the main house followed by half a dozen dogs sniffing and running all around like they're checking out the place for anything gone wrong during the night. He has never felt so rested despite the midnight exercises and the evening before.

Roger could smell breakfast on the breeze.

Everyone, including the smaller kids are gathered around the table with Red Fox and Mary June getting everything on. Roger is thinking the kids are surprisingly well behaved. Not at all like most of the smart ass city kids he had been around. What's their secret? They seem to be free to run around and play as boisterous as they pleased . Red Fox is kissing each kid on the head or cheek as she tends to each of them. The youngest reach up and hug her. Frank ruffles their hair as they go by him pretending to be annoyed.

As they eat everyone is in family conversation, instructions for the day and when lessons for school would be recited. Mary June is staring at me with a pensive look. About then Frank turns to me about getting me back to town and Red Fox is corralling the kids to their assigned tasks. When Roger turns back, Mary June is nowhere to be seen.

Frank and Roger walk to the truck for their trip back into town. The kids have piled into the truck bed for a ride to the school bus stop. As Roger is getting in he looks up to see Mary June standing by the big oak tree dressed in buckskin and furs, her hair lightly blowing in the morning breeze her hand spread out over her crotch, smiling.

6 Roger leaves The Twilight Zone.

The trip back to town is much as the trip out.

"Frank .. I really enjoyed your hospitality and you certainly went way out of your way for me. Please thank Red Fox and Mary June for me once again. I feel I owe you something more than just buying your bed spreads."

"You'll find a way. Time has a way of tellin' us what to do."

"I have an idea you might think about and it is something I can easily do for you."

"What's that?"

"A web site and marketing plan. I can garuntee double your sales in a year if not more."

"You got a bet. I don't have ta think about it. That's how I got tha new roof."

They drove in silence for awhile to near the paved road. Frank stops the truck and the kids jump out and head for the school bus shelter. They're on the paved road and nearly to town. It is surprisingly easy to get here and when they do take their trips this is as good a place to go from as any .. Roger thinks.

"I didn't see a computer."

"Don't need one. Kids have'um at skool."

"If I do a web site you will have to communicate with your customers. I'll write you about all this and explain. It's not at all difficult. It'll make sales and shipping a lot easier."

"Some of my friends been on my ass to get one for some time now. That I'll think about."

They are to the Motel Roger was staying at and Frank drops him off.

"Now ya have a good trip back to New York City and come back real soon now ya hear."

"Thank you so much Frank."

Roger checks out, drives to the airport in his Rental and he is in the air before you can say fur bed spread.

7 Freak Out.

In the plane Roger is rolling over all the events of his trip in his mind. It had been uneventful for the most part prior to meeting Frank. Yes he had seen a lot of interesting places he had only heard of, has his fifth of Private Reserve single malt Bourbon in his suit case that you can't get in the store, even in NYC. But all that was almost like a PBS travel log until meeting Frank. The rest was like "The Twilight Zone". Almost too ... something? to be true? Frank and his fur spreads, getting laid buy his teenage virgin daughter, Red Fox .. wow .. the kids, the sex, oh my god the sex!! It all has to be a dream. So far from Rogers reality, NYC, home, family and his business.

He dozes off and before he knows it they are touching down at Kennedy. The trip through the airport and home is like a daydream. It's as though he had come back to some other place, an unfamiliar place. Had all this been turned around somehow?

When he's 'safe' in his coop things begin to seem more normal and real finally.

Roger wanders through Friday and Saturday mostly getting back into his routine which is why he planned coming back on Friday.

He calls his Mom Saturday afternoon to tell her about his vacation. She had insisted he take it since he really didn't have any idea about the outside world. "You know Roger, New York is not the whole world no matter what we would like to think." she was telling him.

He told her all about the brewery, the historical sites and the local color. He just left out Frank and his "Twilight Zone" adventures with Mary June.

"Are you sure you haven't left out something important Roger?" His Mom has a sixth sense but he just bald face lied.

"No Mom .. I think I covered everything."

Mom also has control over much of Rogers financial life. All having to do with the many family businesses. Roger runs his own .. well it's a partnership with another friend and they do very well on their own. They certainly wouldn't starve. However the several billions have been controlled by Mom since his father died. It was Dad who actually helped Roger set up and finance his company for himself. Dad knew it was important for Rogers sense of independence and feelings of self worh.

Roger knows deep down that this is not over with Mom.

By Sunday night it's as if "The Twilight Zone" was just that. Sunday night to sleep and back to the office in the morning and life is as Roger knows it. Roger is lulled into complacency.

In the middle of the night Roger awakes with a start. He had cum all over the bed and himself dreaming of sex with Mary June in the furs. His heart is racing and he's panting. He could feel her, touch her, smell her. He hadn't done that since puberty with dreams of big tit Trisha, his eighth grade teacher in her stretchy sweaters and tight skirts.

Cleaning up the mess he goes back to sleep only to drift through more images and feelings of his time with her and being in that quiet place.

Roger awakes for work not very well rested. Not as planned.

His first day back could as well been spent at Grand Central Station for all the real work he manages to do. His associates have to call his name several times before getting his attention.

After work he wanders around downtown, eats at a favorite place and ends up in the bar for the rest of the evening getting shit faced. Taxi ride home and face first in bed in his clothes.

Waking very early he stumbles into the shower where he soaks for an hour at least. Looking at himself in the mirror it is like looking at a stranger. This outside person is not "Roger". Was he abducted in The Twilight Zone?

He does manage to pull himself together well enough to get some work done and finds a renewed if somewhat blunted interest in "his" women. Thumbing through his little book he calls Meg who happens to be available for dinner. Tuesday night and already back to his routine.

He meets Meg at an Italian Ristorante that they like. Dinner is pleasant with much of their usual banter. Roger's mind doesn't drift so much as to be noticed by Meg but Meg dropped a few gears along the way in life so she's not a good measure of that. They went to her place and had sex. She thought it was great but Meg always thinks any sex is great. Roger is not getting the kind of confirmation he's seeking. He goes home no where near satisfied .. in fact worse off than if he hadn't had sex at all.

He goes through the following day with no great anxieties deciding to eat alone and take in a play. It turned out to be a superb distraction .. now he has to 'distract' himself. Sleep was a bit restless but no sudden dreams or cum shooting.

Thursday and work goes surprisingly well. Semi normal, even mostly enjoyable. So work is OK.

When Roger gets home there are three large packages the doorman gives him that arrived earlier. Roger practically undresses in the elevator. Getting himself off in no time at all. Beats Meg on her best night.

Roger suddenly realizes that without Mary June or some other woman he's going to have messy furs in no time at all. He grabs a towel to shoot his load in. Not great but still better than Meg. Why did he ever screw Meg in the first place? Roger quizzing has him wading deeper into self questioning. Too late to call anyone tonight .. maybe Angie? She is always ready to do anything and with her there are no preliminaries. She walks in the door and "Lets Screw."

Roger calls Angie and she can't wait to try out Rogers new surprise. Angie loves surprises. The more surprising the better.

Angie shows at Rogers door in black vinyl. "Hey I don't think vinyl is going to work very well with my new surprise."

"Vinyl goes with everything!" retorts Angie and then she sees the furs. Angie is non plussed. Roger is crushed. Angie leaves in disgust. "Call me when you have a real surprise."

Over the following few weeks he did get several of his women 'interested' and they had better sex than they had ever .. with them. Promising, so Roger had more dates with these women. Even better sex with each and every one of them than ever before ... with them.

Meanwhile Roger has several more wet dreams over Mary June, prolonged and more vivid now while sleeping in his furs. He is having to wear skivvies to sleep in. What next diapers? Roger has discovered ones total lack of control over ones subconscious. His dream life, which he had never thought much about before, is far more active than he could have ever imagined.

The Rolling Stones refrain "can't get no satisfaction" keeps running through his head on an endless loop 24/7. The Ad mans worse nightmare.

8 Roger wakes up.

"Time has a way of tellin' us what to do!" shoots through Rogers brain like an arrow from Red Fox's bow.

Roger had made some headway on Frank's web site. He had a couple of the guys working on it in their spare time. They often have brief lulls between jobs. His partner Ben finally gets up the guts to ask Roger, who he trusted and can keep it a secret, what this is all about. Once he started telling the 'story' he spilled his guts with far more than he had intended.

"My god man you're in love .. big time. I don't care who she is or what she is like .. she has her hooks in you deep."

Roger's mind is in a frenzy over what to do, who to talk to about it, what to say? He's spilled his guts once and Roger knows Mom already knows something is not right.

"Mom .. we have to talk."

"I know son. Come over for dinner tonight." Roger knows she has no idea what it is, just that something big is 'wrong' in his life.

Roger is at his mother's mansion early. He is always early for Mom. She always sits for dinner right off with family.

"So Roger what is it that happened on your trip that has so unhinged you.?" Everybody tells Mom every little detail.

"I met this man named Frank Tattrie."

"Ah .. a very old Scottish name I hadn't heard of it for years. I think they were here before the Wiley's you know." Mom does know her genealogy .. wished I had known that then, Roger is thinking.

That evening Rogers heart spills all over the place to his Mom. He's never been able to keep secrets from her nor does he want to. No more room for pretenses. He has all but lost all 'his' women anyway. Mom sits eating and listening intently to his every word. She doesn't interrupt, pass judgment or have any comment to the end.

"You know son (son stands for serious) I have always had my concerns over your women. Not that they were not good enough for you, though any number of them certainly were not, it has been your total lack of commitment and disinterest of the women themselves."

"But most of the women I see are strong professionals and persons in their own right."

"Yes but it has been your view of them as an object and not a person. This has concerned me no end. I wasn't sure where you would end up. I was concerned that it would all lead to a very unhappy life. I don't think you have been very happy."

"Mom you are right as usual and that is what I learned on this trip. I also know I met the woman that being with her will make me happy and I desperately want to make her happy."

"I hope you're right but only time will tell. Well you have a few major decisions to make and I hope you choose wisely. Time to go home and get on with your real life with my blessings." Mom had 'blessed' Roger so even if he screws up she won't disown him.