Give a Name... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers

Sam turned to glance at his brother. The green is not the same but darker, like of thick forest. Still, the black lashes framing his eyes were as long and his voice was as deep as Dean's.

Dean was blissfully looking at the wall himself or so Sam thought. When, Dean felt Sam looking. He turned his head quickly towards Sam with a quirky smile. Dean's face looked guilty and flushed like he has been caught starring at a fly on the wall.

Sam knew his brother was actually caught in the act of zoning out. Dean must have been zoning out or thinking about the hot secretary. Sam hoped for the zoning out.

"What about her family or friends? Do you know anything about them?" Sam asked returning to the Doctor.

"No, the fertility clinic covered such an aspect. There is a friend but no relatives. You could say she went there, on her own." While, pointing at the file: "Her address and contacts are in the file. I believe they are posted at the back?"

Sam took a look and saw the list. It was short, but Sam was expecting that, he had hoped the Doctor had spoken to Stacy's one friend. Just to gather, a little more information, before heading out to the clinic. Their last interview with Stacy's longtime childhood friend would have to do. Sam nodded and Dean cleared his throat.

"And what, about the fact that her womb was still intact. Do you know another way to remove a baby from the mother without cutting the womb open?" Sam asked ignoring Dean's cue that he was ready to leave.

"Only, through performing an abortion or inducing labor. Otherwise, not yet! That is a question better directed to the clinic, for none of which has happened to our victim. The clinic's radical technology and practices are unconventional. Heed my words, it is best to ask them. Who knows what you might find?" Dr. Lucius said smiling slowly.

For some strange reason, the question came over seductively in Sam's opinion and he noticed how well sculptured the Doc's lips were. They were thin but well defined, almost feminine like. As a matter of fact, if the Doctor's voice wasn't as deep as Dean's with his Adam's apple bobbing each time he flipped his hair out of his face. The man could have passed for a woman.

Not to mention, when Sam passed him by the door, to enter his office. Dr. Lucius came to his shoulder. The Doctor probably came to Dean's eyes, Sam guessed. Short and slightly build. Sam absently wondered how much, would the Doctor weigh.

Sam took in the long black wavy hair cut into a seductive bob, swept carelessly to the side. The Doctor's bangs were layered and hanging seductively low over heavy eyelashes.

His long eyelashes framed slanted cat like eyes with deep green eyes that stood out and capture Sam's attention. Finishing up, with a small petite nose and a jaw line, that was strong with a cleft in his chin.

If the Doctor had full lips instead of thin. It would have been difficult to tell if he was a man at all, until he spoke.

"Thanks, Dr. Lucius. We would like to ask some more questions on the pregnancy itself. But I take it, you couldn't help us out on that one." Sam said turning away from the Doctor's lips and over to Dean.

Sam nodded and Dean caught it from the corner of his eye.

The Doctor was giving Dean the once over with his dark green eyes, when he said "No, I am truly sorry about it all. Although, I am too puzzled and frightened by her passing. You know what I mean?"

"Why is that, Doc?" Dean asked ruggedly.

It was the first time Dean said something during their conversation with the Doctor and it came out heated. Sam noticed the hostility between the two, eyes trained on each other and tried to figure out, if the blonde was really worth it?

"Well, who would want to steal a test-tube infant?" the Doctor asked turning to him, the showdown finished.

The question caught Sam's attention as well as the Doctor good looks, astonishing him. Seriously speaking, the Doc is a good looking guy. His dark hair was well groomed and those green eyes were attractive and Sam began to feel some attraction towards the Doctor.

"Well, Agent Caine, I hope, you have all, you have requested. Please call, if there is anything else that you may need. Do you have my number?" the Doctor asked in a low voice, watching Dean.

Sam's heart sped up at the sound of it. The Doctor extended his hand towards Sam but Dean grabbed it, instead. Dean shook the Doctor's hand and turned to leave.

Sam shook the Doctor's hand in turn and felt his pulse raced. Dean was already out the door, when Sam turned to look back at the Doctor, before he exited. The Doctor stood behind his desk with his back turned to Sam. He was admiring his wall of Degree's.

Yeah, even from the back the Doctor was tempting.

Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers
12