Give Me a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers

A quick phone call home and the girls stayed for dinner. Another first for me, a BBQ, nice food, nice company and a gentle, caring atmosphere. The girls went home after dinner after asking if they could come over tomorrow and give me a bath. They figured that would be easier than a shower.

I was looking forward with mixed feelings to my bath tomorrow when Josh put me to bed.

I woke up to the sound of birds, different but nice. I clambered awkwardly out of bed thinking that hands made so many things easier. I couldn't find Josh again and I really needed to pee. I realised the shorts were quite loose so I hooked the top under the kitchen bench and tried to lift up but then had to half stand on a stool to get enough height. Success! I raced into the toilet and sat down with a sigh of relief and accomplishment. I was able to use my elbows to drop a washcloth on the edge of the bath and straddled that to wipe myself. Yah, I'm clever and independent! Oops, maybe not, when I came in I had kicked the door closed behind me and now I couldn't open it. I had to wait 5 minutes until Josh came in before I was set free.

Josh was quite impressed with my independence which made me feel proud but I still needed him to make me a coffee and breakfast. If you've never tried drinking coffee through a straw – don't, it's really weird. I suddenly realized that I hadn't put my shorts back on after my pee and was about to demand that Josh dress me when the girls arrived and told me I was clever to start getting ready for my bath. They ran a nice hot bath and then put plastic bags over my hands to keep them dry. It was so nice. After scrubbing my hair and ALL my body Roz said "You really need to get that birds nest pruned."

I couldn't work out what she meant for a minute until I looked where they were looking. I remembered the nurse had said something about that too.

"Get your brother to shave it for you, he does ours whenever we're here and he is good." Roz suggested.

"Especially the quality check.", chipped in Jacqui

"What the hell do you mean?" I asked.

They didn't answer but called out to Josh that there would be three for the treatment this morning.

He laughed and said he had everything ready out by the pool when they were ready.

The girls dried me and wrapped a towel round me and took me outside.

"I'll go first," said Jacqui, "so you can see what's done."

I sat on one lounger while Jacqui sat on another with her legs over the sides. Josh positioned himself between her legs and got some shaving gel. He started to rub it where her pubic hair would be.

"This is one of the fun bits" explained Roz

The smile on Jacqui's face showed she was enjoying the attention. I felt Josh spent more time than was really necessary rubbing that gel in but Jacqui never complained. He picked up a razor and with a few quick strokes covered the pubic area. Jacqui lifted her legs high and Josh went all the way round to her anus. My eyes were wide but they got wider when Josh started what I quickly guessed was the quality check. He carefully ran his tongue over the whole area he had shaved then ran the razor over some bits again. After wiping the remaining gel off with a hot cloth he again, carefully ran his tongue all the way from her anus the whole length of her lips. Not once, not twice, but about ten times until Jacqui shuddered and yelled "Yes, yes, yes!"

My mouth could have had a truck driven in, I could hear Roz's breathing beside me, not breathing so much as panting.

"You're next Melanie."

"I, I, I.....oh my God"

Jacqui got up and gave Josh a kiss that I thought would melt the concrete. That's my brother getting kissed. I hesitated to move but that wasn't a problem as Josh moved his tray of gear to my seat instead. I whimpered.

"Josh..."

"It's ok sis, I have it on good advice that I am very good at this, just relax and let the girls position you."

With Roz and Jacqui on either side I didn't have a choice, my legs were spread and Josh got busy with some scissors and then the gel. The gel, oh my goodness, the gel. Now I could sense why the gel needed to be rubbed in so thoroughly. Who am I kidding? This was getting sexual. I, who had never had a boyfriend, who had never masturbated (could barely spell the word!) was getting stimulated. I wasn't totally ignorant, I had felt odd twinges over my years as I showered or sometimes touched myself but had never really explored myself. And this felt so good!

Josh started with the razor, he started from the top and with a few simple strokes he was down to my lips. He slid his finger between my lips and stretched one side then the other so the razor could pass easily. He had touched there when he wiped me after peeing but this was very different.

"Next stage girls." He said and they lifted my legs higher. Josh rubbed a little more gel on. "Need it for the first time", he explained.

A few quick strokes and I could feel I was bald all over.

I started to quiver thinking about the quality check. Josh looked me in the eyes, "Full treatment?"

"Ye...ye... yes please."

Roz giggled "She's already dripping in expectation." as she looked at my opening.

Josh smiled gently then looked quizzical "Are you still a virgin?"

I nodded shyly.

Jacqui said softly "Then you are in for the ride of your life Mel, no seat belts, just Josh's magic tongue. I know 'cause he was my first too."

"Mine too," said Roz, "but as you are his sister, this will be extra special."

I whimpered again as Josh lowered his face and gently licked my ass. He ran his tongue slowly up to my opening, then along my lower lips to the nub at the top. I yelped as a sensation I'd only heard about rang through my body. He moved back down and repeated the slow, teasing stroke. I whimpered again while the girls cradled my legs. My body took over from my mind and I opened myself further to Josh's ministrations.

"Oh.... my .... God"

I reached some sort of peak or plateau and Josh sensed this, pulled back and gently washed where he had shaved.

I looked at him.

"If you do that to me on a regular basis I'll be your slave for life."

He smiled "Family discount – daily shave, no charge."

"I don't think he could manage three slaves anyway." laughed Roz.

I watched as Roz got her shave then Josh put the gear away and left us for some girl talk while he did some work. I discovered that where Josh had shaved us is known as a 'pussy' possibly because a girl starts purring when her pussy gets stroked. I suddenly realized that I had been sitting outside stark naked ever since my bath and I felt ok about it. We had lunch and then we all went for a walk up into the native forest. They showed me a stream that had some nice swimming holes that I could try when my hands were healed. The girls struggled to accept that I had never been swimming and promised to teach me.

We went back to the house for another BBQ dinner with a salad. It was so much better than takeaways. It still felt very strange to be doing everything naked but it certainly made many things easier. I had even managed to pee in the forest standing up. Shake dry? Nah, but air dry worked ok though. I felt comfortable with Jacqui helping wipe me when I needed it.

The girls went back home about 8pm leaving Josh and I to watch a bit of TV. Sitting on the sofa naked with my brother. It was a little weird but I realized that no-one had said anything about my tiny tits or called me Mouse. I was reminded of the saying about changing what can be changed and accepting what can't be changed.

I went to bed about 10 after Josh helped me wash up. I woke up in the morning with THAT feeling. I called out urgently.

"Josh, major problems." I caught him before he had gotten up.

"What's up, sis?"

"Period"

He got a tampon and gently inserted it. What the hell! He put it in better than I ever could.

"Ok bro, explanation time. I can understand you being ok wiping my pussy after peeing, I can sort of understand your expertise at wiping my ass, but how did you become an expert at putting tampons in?"

He laughed "You remember at the hospital when the nurse and I disappeared for a bit. Well she took me into the toilets and gave me a very practical demonstration of everything I needed to do for you. She even gave me an exam where she kept her hands out of the way and I had to do everything on her."

"Oh, is that all she asked you to do? She told me she thought you were quite a hunk."

"Yes, that's all. It surprised me, but it was a valuable lesson that has been very useful. Of course with shaving the girls I'm quite comfortable down there, but she taught me a few important things about tampons and stuff that I'd never realized before. If you're comfortable with me doing your tampons then I must have learnt my lesson well."

Only my second day naked, I felt a little self-conscious about the string hanging down but no-one said anything apart from Josh saying I probably shouldn't go in the pool for a few days.

A few more days like that and I was feeling more and more comfortable with my brother and myself. Especially still getting laid back and shaved every second day. Especially THAT quality check!!

My period finished and it was time to go to the local hospital to check my hands. I walked out to the ute and Josh cracked up laughing, "You're going to make it very easy for them to check everything, aren't you?'

I realized I was still naked.

"Do you think someone will object? .... Ok, I'll get dressed. But we hurry back, right?"

"Ok, ok. I didn't realize my sister was such a dedicated nudist."

The checkup revealed that my hands were healing well, but I still needed another 2 weeks before they could take the casts off.

We stopped at the supermarket and I felt happy shopping with my brother. It just felt so different to my past life, reclusive in my apartment. This was so much better.

When we got home there was the letter and cheque from the insurance, $60,000. "I suppose I better start thinking about getting set up again", I told Josh.

"I think you're happy here, sis. Why don't you work from here?"

"I'll think about it Josh, there's a few issues, but... give me a bit."

"No pressure. If you like, there's a good computer store in town so we could make a start on that side of things. Any ideas about what you'd like?"

"We'll talk about that tomorrow and come up with some specs. Important things first – take my damn clothes off."

"My sis – the nudist."

I thought a lot that afternoon and lay in bed thinking. About midnight I realized what I wanted.

"Josh, you awake?"

"Ugh, um, what's up sis, potty time?"

"No doofus, cuddle time."

Josh stumbled in, "What?"

"I can't stay here if it means pushing you out of your bed. So get in and see if we can sleep together without killing each other."

"Oh.... that's....oh..... OK." Josh slipped into his bed and curled up behind me.

In the morning I discovered we hadn't killed each other, rather a side effect of sleeping together naked meant his penis was pressed between my butt cheeks and I LIKED IT THERE.

Josh stirred and started to move.

"Don't you dare, little brother. I know logically what should happen next, but as a virgin I have no idea how to do it"

"What do you mean sis?"

"Penis goes in vagina, even I know that."

"But...... but....... but......... you're my sister."

"Your point being? I know you care for me and about me. I suspect you know more than just how to shave the twins, so share the knowledge with me. Just like the nurse did – a practical please."

"But you're my sister."

"Duh – and you're my brother. So what? Stop arguing and get practical."

"But it's incest."

"Shut up. If you like, you can say I raped you, but you have to teach me how first."

"Mel.. my little mouse. ............... OK. Lesson one – the decision has been made, now don't rush things. You remember being shaved and me licking you, was it fast or slow?"

"Slow, so slow I was quivering."

"OK, remember that. Some definitions. Fucking, just like animals, no heart or soul involved, Having sex, like fucking but you know who you're with. Making love, some ask how you can make an emotion or feeling, but it usually involves a bit of heart and soul. Joining is a term I've read about, it means the physical expression of the deep love between two people. Which would you prefer, sis?"

"No debate, the deep one. 'Join' me Josh"

"Ok then, slowly."

He turned me gently towards him and touched my lips with his. A slow movement, just rubbing our lips together, our eyes open looking deeply into each other. A little touch, a tease, his tongue found my lips and I opened my mouth slightly. His tongue flicked inside my lips touching my teeth which opened in response.

I realized my body was quivering, trembling with anticipation. His mouth moved around, down to my neck and brushed the skin under my ear. I responded with a gasp as the sensation permeated all the nerves in my body. I didn't know what was next, but I was signed on till the end.

I looked at Josh's face and wished my hands were free to touch him back. I realized my mouth was the only part I could use and tried to twist to kiss his neck.

"No sis, today I explore you. You may kiss anything that comes within reach, but I want your hands healed as fast as possible so just let me do all the work."

Tears ran down my cheeks as I understood that my brother was going to be my lover because he loved me and I vowed to always return that love from the core of my being.

Josh's lips moved further over my body, brushing gently over my shoulders and moving down. I lifted my chest for him, as if to say I do have something here, not much, but all I've got is yours. Josh circled my tiny mounds which swelled to meet him. The areola lifted and the nipples rose. Good grief, with nipples erect I had breasts, not cow udders, but responsive female breasts. I knew I was a woman in the making.

Josh moved on down my body, his lips teasing, tugging, nipping, and with his tongue busy doing what it was very experienced at doing. My body was tingling and I could feel wetness in my pussy. Yes, this pussy was purring and he hadn't even touched me there yet. As he approached, my back arched but he moved away and I mewed, wanting, but not knowing what. Around, closer, away, around, my breath coming in gasps, I moaned. Josh took pity on me and nuzzled into my centre, my legs opened and my lips parted. I was willing, I was ready, I wanted it now. But still he continued. His mouth, his lips, his tongue, teasing me, arousing me, Doing things to me that I didn't know the words to describe. I could feel my body changing, the wetness spreading between my legs, it seemed to be wetter. Josh's tongue touched me, as he did when he shaved me, but now with a whole new meaning that I was starting to understand. He lifted my legs and his tongue touched my anus, unexpected, but my cheeks parted to allow access. My body was Josh's to do with as he pleased. Around my anus and then his tongue pointed and entered a little. I made no negative judgements and allowed my brothers greater knowledge to teach me, teach me about myself. The sensation stirred me, yes it was exciting, maybe he might even enter me there. That thought excited me more as I realize that I had more than one virginity to gift Josh.

His tongue moved on and I felt a moment of doubt, had I done something wrong. No, his tongue reached my vagina and boldly licked inside. My wetness doubled, quadrupled, I sensed the sheets were in grave danger; perhaps a flood warning was needed. Josh's tongue flicked on past my peehole that he was so good at cleaning and flicked the flap of flesh where my lips joined. I yelped at the sudden sensation. Josh stayed there and his tongue flicked again, I yelped again. A gentle suck and I melted, moaned and exploded. My legs wrapped around Josh's head as I tried to pull him inside. I trembled while Josh just held me. I looked down at him and asked.

"Was that...?"

"Yes, your first orgasm, the first of many."

"Oh God, I.. I...I don't know how many of those I can handle, especially as I have no hands."

Josh smiled, "No one has ever been reported dying from too many orgasms, so my target is for you to have at least eight as payment for your virginity."

"No....its free... it's a gift...no payment needed... I'd die with eight of those."

Josh smiled at my protestations and gently kissed and sucked my nipples. They were still erect and very sensitive. I shivered. "Please... Josh .... eight!...... I'll try...... I trust you"

He moved up and gently kissed my lips, at last I could kiss him back.

"I..... I love you Josh."

He pulled back and looked deep into my heart through my eyes.

"I love you too Melanie, I always have. That's why I had to move."

All those little things fell into place. The careful distance he had always kept from me when we lived together.

"No more, little brother, we are going to be together for a long time. Now 'join' with me."

Josh kissed me deeply as his arms circled me in a loving hug. I kissed his shoulder, his neck and everywhere else I could reach. Josh returned my kisses and then moved down again to where he had recently visited with such mind-blowing results. I started to tense up and then surrendered, "Josh, my love, I'm all yours."

He licked me, he kissed me, he sucked, his tongue entered me, he was welcome everywhere. My clit responded, it was a trigger to another explosion. Josh held me as I rode the wave. Then his fingers joined the touching and one slipped inside my vagina. It rubbed along the top and another explosion was triggered. I was incapable of coherent speech, my breathing was ragged, all I could do was gasp and moan.

Josh moved up and looked me in the eyes

"Are you sure, sis, is this really what you want?"

I gathered my wits and realized this was the final step "Yes, Josh, I give you my virginity with all my love."

He positioned his penis at my entrance and I moved my legs wider "Enter, my brother, and abide in love."

He pushed into me firmly, breaking my hymen and causing a yelp with the pain. He held still and the sudden pain eased. I relaxed and smiled at Josh, "I'm a woman now, Josh, your woman, love me, love me forever."

He started to pull out then pushed back in. He repeated and repeated this and I could feel his penis filling me. My senses focused on the core of my being as the feelings welled up inside me. I felt Josh's penis swell up and I overflowed. I yelled, I arched my body and then felt a gush inside as Josh filled me.

My legs wrapped around him and held him close as I caught my breath.

"That was only five bro, you promised eight." I smiled.

"That was only round one sis."

I stopped smiling.

"Can... can we maybe have round two tomorrow, you know, once I start breathing again?"

"OK sis, that kind of wiped me out too. If we do too much we might be careless of your hands and I am looking forward to not having big lumps of plaster waving around when you get excited."

We lay there in the afterglow until we realized there was a bit of a wet patch under us. We got up and Josh lowered me into the bath where he lovingly washed me and held me. After drying us both he started breakfast and washed the bedsheets. We finished a leisurely meal and then he hung the sheets out on the line while I lay back on the lounger watching him, my brother, my lover, my love.

The girls came walking up the driveway laughing and talking.

"Hi guys, how's everything?"

Roz noticed the sheets, "Didn't you wash sheets yesterday? Did someone wet the bed? Hahaha!"

She looked at Josh, she looked at me.

"I think I know who wet the bed."

Jacqui looked at her puzzled, "What....oh... you don't think...... oh my...... Oh way to go guys! Damn, I lost the bet."

JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers