Give Me An "F"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

Tim was in heaven and landed back on earth when her face moved away. His juices were still falling from her lips when he put his mouth on her and tasted what she had just consumed. "Did I do it OK?" She whispered.

"Better than OK," he smiled. "You know we don't have to go to the next movie night."

Sarah frowned. "But, I want to go and learn more." She kissed him one more time and opened the door.

Tim watched her cute little ass wiggle its way down the street and up her driveway. "Thank you Amy."

*****

Joy's parents were out of town so when they got to her house they went inside knowing he would be spending the night. She also knew that neither of them would be getting much sleep. They didn't bother turning on the lights downstairs and headed directly to her bedroom. Her cheerleading costume was off in less than a minute and so was his clothing. Twenty seconds later John's thick prick was pushing in and out of her dripping cave.

"No foreplay tonight?" Joy giggled as she held on.

"We just had three hours of foreplay," John cracked.

"Little Amy turned you on. You liked those tiny white fingers on you didn't you?"

"Yes, and I liked watching you suck that tiny white dick too," he grunted.

"You know you are going to split those girls in half when you fuck them," Joy giggled.

John smiled because he knew Joy would have no problem swapping with them. It was her openness that he liked about her. Right now she was wide open and taking all he could give her. "You won't even feel that little dick," he laughed.

"There were more white dicks there than one," Joy said biting his ear. She could still see Jake's large bulge in her mind.

"She's right," John thought. He had seen Jake in the showers after football practice and remembered how shocked he was seeing a white guy that big.

Just thinking about Jake took Joy over the edge. "OH GOD I'M COMING!" She screamed. Her fingernails dug deeply into John's back.

"Ahhh," he moaned just before he climaxed himself.

*****

Tina's parents were home and since they liked to stay up late on Saturday evening they didn't have any privacy to do what they wanted. She walked him to his car and they kissed for a few minutes.

"I guess we got a little carried away tonight," she whispered.

"What was up with you and Amy?" He asked. They all saw Tina's passion when she kissed and allowed Amy to finger-fuck her.

"Too much wine," she lied. "That was disgusting."

"Good," Tim said, smiling. "It was exciting to watch."

They kissed one more time and Tina went inside and immediately to bed. As she rubbed her swollen clit she thought about all the touching, kissing and Joy's blowjob on Tim. Her eyes closed as she imagined fingers touching and probing deeply inside of her. She saw Amy's face and suddenly climaxed.

*****

The following afternoon Tina's mother answered the door. "Hello Mrs. Tate. Is Tina home?"

"Yes, she's upstairs in her room. Go on up."

Tina was sitting in a tight tee shirt and panties while painting her toenails when someone tapped on her door. "Come in." She put down the nail polish when she saw Amy's face looking in.

"Hi,' Amy said. "Are you busy?"

"Uh no," Tina said, somewhat nervously. "About last night I…."

"That's why I'm here," Amy said cutting her off. "Is there something you want to tell me?" Amy knew that the passion Tina showed when she was touching her was real.

Tina looked at the closed door. "I don't know what came over me. I've never felt that way before." She blushed.

"I thought it would be so bad but I liked it," Amy grinned. "It felt so different kissing you than Jake."

"I……thought about you last night before going to sleep," Tina whispered. Amy's nearness was causing her heart to beat faster.

"Me too," Amy smiled. She moved closer and took Tina's hand in hers. "You owe me."

Tina knew she was talking about how she had fingered her last night. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"We've been friends for a long time and I've seen you looking at me in the locker room. Yes, I want to do this."

Tina took a deep breath and moved over to lock the door. She knew her parents wouldn't interrupt them because it was just another girl in her room. After turning up the stereo she said, "I've never done anything like this before."

"Me neither," Amy smiled as she stood up in front of Tina and took her hand again. This time she pulled her middle finger up until she sucked it in her lips. "We can learn together."

Tina's pussy was dripping as Amy suckled her fingertip and then guided her fingers down onto her covered breast. As Tina held her fingers against it Amy pulled her tank top off which left Tina's fingers on her bare breast. After Tina toyed with the hard nipple Amy said, "Kiss it."

It was not lunch time yet however Tina was busy eating and licking Amy's rose colored bud. Amy grabbed Tina's tee shirt and pulled it up and off her head. Their bodies moved forward until their small nipples lined up and pressed together. Both giggled as they wiggled their chests to cause the tips to caress each other.

Amy didn't have to give Tina any more instructions because what she had dreamed about was now coming true. Tina pushed down Amy's cotton shorts and then her pink bikini panties. She paused to look at her wonderful womanhood covered sparsely with blonde curly tendrils.

"Let's get on the bed," Tina said. She pushed her own panties off and crawled on top of Amy's nude softness. Their lips met again and neither was shy at tasting each others mouth and tongue.

"Are you going to finger me?" Amy panted. Her legs opened to allow Tina to her honey pot.

"No," Tina giggled as she kissed her chin, neck and chest. "I'm going to eat you."

"Ohhh," Amy moaned when her girlfriend's tongue licked across her pleasure button. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Tina giggled and pushed her long tongue deeply into Amy's opening. Her upper lip moved across Amy's clit while her tongue fucked her pussy.

Jake had performed oral sex on her before but it was nothing like this. Tina's tongue, lips and fingers were everywhere. Amy grabbed the pillow next to her and bit it to keep from screaming. Her hips were matching Tina's tongue thrusts and a minute later she came. "OHHUMPH!" She sounded in the pillow. "Stop," Amy begged as Tina continued to lick and flick into her hot slit. "I can't take anymore."

"Was it good?" Tina giggled as she moved up to kiss Amy gently on her quivering lips.

"God yes," Amy sighed.

"Will you do me too?" Tina whispered.

"I'm not sure I can," Amy said. She moved her fingers under Tina's stomach until the middle one disappeared into her hot oven. "Let me finger you."

"Please," Tina begged. Having Amy going down on her was her biggest fantasy.

"I'll try," Amy said nervously. She saw Tina fall onto her back and open her thighs. Her eyes looked down at the narrow dark strip of pubic hairs that would guide her to the feminine treasure at the end. Her lips started at Tina's navel which caused her girlfriend to giggle. "That tickles." Amy relaxed and licked down over the tiny dark hairs leading downward to the trimmed hedge. Her eyes closed while moving her tongue through the course forest until it dove into the pink valley below.

"Oh God Amy," Tina moaned. Tears of joy rolled from her eyes when Amy's lips captured and sucked on her clitoris.

"This is not so bad," Amy thought as she tried to remember the things Tina had just done to her pussy. The more she experimented the more excited Tina became. She saw Tina grabbed the same pillow to muffle her cries of joy. That's when Amy's tongue and lips gave her all she had. Her hands had to hang on to the bucking hips under her face to stop being thrown from the bed. Amy heard her scream into the pillow and was thankful Tina had turned up the music.

Amy waited until Tina's body died down before moving back upward. "I take it that you liked it," Amy giggled.

"Oh God I love you so much," Tina whispered. "I don't want to let you go."

It was then that Amy knew she had a problem. "Tina, I'm not a lesbian. I did this for you."

"But I know you liked it," Tina said, holding her tighter.

"Yes, it was great but I also love being with Jake," Amy said pushing her back. "Don't you feel the same when you are with Ron?"

"I thought I did until today. Now I know who I am," Tina said with more tears rolling from her eyes. "I'm a freak."

"No, you are definitely not a freak and a part of me wishes I was the same as you but I'm not. I never want to lose you as a friend," Amy said pulling her into her again. Tina's mouth searched for hers but she turned away. "I think we both need to think about this." Amy stood and quickly dressed. "I'll call you later." As she walked through the door she heard Tina's sobs.

*****

Nothing much happened the following two weeks. Sarah continued to learn more about oral sex but would not let Tim take her cherry. John and Joy's sex was hotter than ever before and Amy and Jake really didn't find much time alone. Tina broke up with Ron and talked to Amy every night. It was the morning of the next movie night when Amy and Jake walked through the aisles of Blockbuster.

"How about this one?" Jake asked as he held up 'Million Dollar Baby'.

"Women boxing! No way," she said sticking her tongue out. "This one?" She asked holding up 'Hitch'.

"Maybe," Jake replied.

Finally Amy found the one she wanted, "Here it is."

Jake turned and looked at the title; 'Madonna: Truth or Dare'. "Perfect."

*****

End of Chapter one.

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed the story. How did you like that double dare twist? Don't forget to vote and send me an email. Thanks…Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers