Give Me One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

The cozy restaurant simply oozed Tuscany with its lush greenery, marbled fixtures, and light Italian opera playing in the background. However, what truthfully drew my immediate attention, beside all the old world charm, was a tall, dark, and unabashedly handsome waiter headed in our direction. As Bill kibitzed with our Maitre de for a seat among the general population, I swore I felt the waiter's hand on my ass as he drifted by us. The sexy six-foot-two stud turned slightly to smile and reveal his name tag, "Angelo", before disappearing down an adjoining dark hall. I quickly fished through my purse for a twenty and shoved it neatly down my broadly exposed décolletage.

Edging myself between Bill and our host, I stood toe to toe facing Bill and lowered my eyes to catch his attention. "Isn't there a more secluded spot, perhaps a booth, we could request, Bill?" I whispered, batting my long lashes with a smile. Bill took the bait and did a double-take at my chest. Dipping two fingers in my cleavage he took the twenty. "Oh, and might there be a chance to get Angelo to wait on us?" I added, before resuming my stance next to Sharon. Bill followed my lead and the next thing I knew we were being ushered down the hall.

"Ah, now THIS is more like it!" I winked at Sharon, as we were seated at a large round booth across from, but discreetly from another couple enjoying their privacy. Sharon and I scooted in on either side of Bill, as cute little candle pots cast dancing shadows on the ceiling.

"Angelo will be with you in a minute. I hope you enjoy your meal," the Maitre de smiled, offering Bill a set of menus.

Shifting myself close enough to rub Bill's arm with my chest, I reached under the table to unzip him and extract his limp dick. "Oh Bill this is such a treat; you really are a sweetheart for thinking of such a fun place," I said, slowly stroking him under the table.

"Well, I'm glad you approve. The food is pretty good here too, isn't it Hon?" Bill shifted and tried to ignore me, as he directed the question to Sharon.

"Yes, from what I recall, they have an excellent house dressing too," she said. Letting off my grip, I reached further to take hold of her hand. Bringing it to mine under the table cloth, I prodded her to jack his emerging hardon. I could barely make out the couple across from us, other than to note the short blonde was quite attentive to her date.

"Tell ya what, I need to use the Ladies, if you guys will excuse me?" I said, scooting back out of the booth. Leaving Share to her hubby, might give me a chance to get a peak at our waiter; besides I really did need to use the restroom.

Heading toward the hallway, I got a much better look at our mystery couple. She was young, petite, and blonde – kinda resembled Michelle Pfeiffer. Her date made me take pause. He had to be at least 75; nearly bald, wrinkled, and not at all a man I would ever imagine seeing with a vibrant young blonde. Consciously lowering my raised eyebrows, I sped by them to find the restroom. After traversing right and left through a dark, virtual maze of alcoves with an equal number of customers enjoying their private meals, I ended up at the end of what appeared to be one of the several serving vestibules for staging meals. "SHIT, I can't believe I'm fucking lost!" I stamped, staring into the darkness.

"Shhh, you'll wake up the Biaggio Ghost!" Came a stifled voice from behind. Quickly twisting around on my heels, one of my spaghetti straps fell off my shoulder, as I was greeted face-to-face with our soon-to-be waiter, Angelo. Not really face-to-face, but my face to his chin. Gingerly lifting my chin with his index finger, I glared into his deep set Italian eyes and caught my breath.

"T-there are ghosts?" I asked purposely naïve, letting his finger continue to hoist my chin.

"Just one; he likes to feed on sexy blonde ladies lost in workstations," he teased.

"Hmm, so if I was sexy and blonde, I could be in trouble?" I played along, when I felt the other strap fall.

Keeping my eyes glued to him, I felt his large, warm hands on my bare shoulders. Leaning in close he bent to kiss my exposed neck. "You? Lady, you're in REAL trouble," he stated, letting his tongue tease my earlobe.

"Hmm, and he actually feeds on these... these unsuspecting ladies, you say?" I delivered, as his sensuality swept over me.

Lowering his hands to loop his fingers around my straps, he pulled my dress top ever-so-slightly until my hard nipples offered restraint. "Oh, I personally think they know exactly what's going on," he added, staring deliberately at my chest heaving in anticipation.

Crossing my arms to cover my boobs, I watched his brow wrinkle in mild frustration, before lowering my top. Leaving my double-d's fully exposed, I raised his chin confidently with my index finger. Wrapping my hand immediately through his dark hair, I pulled his lips to mine. Opening my mouth to tease and take in his fat tongue, my other hand went up under his short, white waiter's apron to unzip him.

"Won't your husband and is that your friend? Won't they be wondering..." He started, as I fished a sizable and heavy cock from his pants.

"That's a local couple I just met today; met them online. Bill, Sharon and I are just out for a fun time, getting to know each other, ya know," I said, as he dropped his face to my chest. Applying a firm grip to one of my melons, his mouth opened wide to take in a good-sized chunk of flesh. I instantly swooned and applied an equal grip around his emerging hardon.

"I'd hate for this to jeopardize your duties, Angelo; perhaps we should put this on hold."

"Hmm, on hold... 'til later?" The hunky waiter posed, coming up for air.

I reluctantly shoved his long, thick (every bit as thick as Bill) cock back in his pants. Letting my hand trail under my short dress, I bent forward ever-so-slightly to retrieve something hidden in the elastic hem of my hose. "May I borrow your pen please?" I asked politely, as I pulled up the straps to recover my chest.

He zipped himself up. I yanked a fancy ballpoint pen from his shirt pocket. Writing 'Barb-#232' on the 'Belamere Suites' labeled, hard plastic room key, I returned both items to his pocket. Resetting a few stray strands of my hair, I leaned into him. Pressing my tits hard against him, I whispered, "Sharon and I love late-night, cream-filled desserts, that's if you deliver?" He shot me the cutest smile. I turned away down the hall; and then shortly realized I was still lost. Angelo stopped me from behind to face us in the opposite direction. In doing so his hand grabbed my ass, intentionally this time.

"You must be in the habit of losing things, Barb. It's one thing to lose your panties, but we can't have you losing your way too – here, follow me," he winked. A few turns down the dark hall and he had us back at our table.

"BARB, there you are! Thought we might have to send a search party," a relieved Bill laughed and nodded to our waiter.

"Yeah well, I got a bit turned around. Where's Sharon?"

"She went to the john, I mean the Ladies room to find you; didn't you see her?"

Grabbing Angelo by the arm I whispered for directions, made an apology to Bill, and headed off in the correct direction this time. Sharon was standing at one of the two vanities reapplying makeup, as I flew into the restroom. Fixing her gaze on me, I rushed into the open stall to unload an overdue bladder. "Oh God Sharon, don't even ask; I'm such an idiot!" I reported and hiked up my dress. Hearing a flowing faucet, I went on and on about running into our too-sexy waiter. I excitedly reported on our high-powered encounter, and how much fun we would have with him later. Throughout my vivid story, it dawned on me that I hadn't heard a peep from her. Finishing up I fixed my hose and dress before unlatching the stall door. "Gosh Share, you're not pissed are you? I guess I was gone way too long, but Baby I'm so fucking horny. I could eat you out in a heartbeat!" I swung the door open, but no Sharon.

Instead, the pretty petite blonde across from our table turned to face me, shutting off a faucet. "Oh my God, I'm sorry! I thought you were..." I stopped and instantly turned three shades of red.

"She left not long after you came in," she continued, "I probably should have said something, but hey, guess I was just being nosey." She smiled.

I guessed the nosey, Little Miss Blonde Gold-digger to be in her late twenties, early thirties perhaps. Hiding my embarrassment, I went directly to a long vanity next to her and opened a faucet. She continued to stand uncomfortably hovering over me, as I assessed my hair and makeup. My leaning forward for a touch-up in the mirror afforded her an excellent view of my ample attributes, which initially made me feel nervous.

Bracing her hands on the vanity, she pushed herself up to sit on the vanity. "Angie has good taste in women; but then, he definitely has a weakness for attractive blondes with big boobs," the girl shared. That comment caught me by surprise. Not so much for the content of her comment, it was her hand on my shoulder that made me focus first on her hand...then her eyes. She was a remarkably fresh and appealing woman.

"I take it you know Angelo? I thought you were with the older... I mean other guy," I asked, returning my focus to the mirror and my lipstick.

Her hand remained on my shoulder, as she told of how she was the old codger's escort for the evening. Apparently she frequents the place regularly and has known our waiter for years. The more she explained their relationship, the more her hand became familiar with my spaghetti strap. "I was hoping to catch your friend, Sharon, to discuss my particular weakness."

"Sorry if I find it hard to believe you have a weakness," I observed, capped my lipstick and turned to directly face her. "Perhaps preference would be the more applicable term?" I posed and boldly, yet lightly combed my fingers through her shoulder-length blonde locks.

Judging from her wide-eyed sigh and sneaky smile, I had struck a chord–pushed the right button. "Now I'm kind of glad I missed her. I'm Brooke, and you..." she relaxed and leaned her head into my hand.

"Hi, I'm Barb," I said, cutting the short distance between us in half. Her perfect tan nearly matched mine in tone, even if a few wrinkles betrayed my maturity. Her simple, short, black dress may have been off-the-rack, but definitely not from any JC Penny or Target rack. The girl had class.

"Won't your husband be wondering where..." she started then stopped when I gently forced my leg between hers. Combing my fingers through her hair, I finally took hold of the back of her head. She offered no resistance, as I pulled her face to mine for a kiss.

"That's Sharon's hubby, Bill. I left mine at home for the weekend," I said on breaking our kiss. Letting go of her thick blonde curls, I retreated a few inches to observe her reaction to my seduction.

"Something tells me Angie is in for a very special night. I'm jealous," Brooke smiled and brought her lips to mine again. This kiss was more productive. Fingers and hands flew and grasped at each other, as our mouths shifted from side to side to gain that extra edge that a growing passion dictates. Shoving her dress further up her bare thighs, I grabbed hold of her thong. It briefly occurred to me, in the heat of passion, how incredibly sensual it was for her to have shed her pantyhose. I recall thinking, "she must be as nasty as I am." She had the top of my dress yanked down to my waist, when she scooted forward to spread her legs around me. Dropping to crouch on my heels, I spent all of three seconds with foreplay.

"Take me Barb! Oh GOD, that feels so GOOD!" Brooke announced, before directing me to taste her goodies. Burrowing my lips and tongue into her shaved pussy, I discarded any consideration of taking my time with her. She was wet and ready for whatever my tongue, lips, and teeth had to offer.

Making our way back to our tables, I was more horny than hungry. Plopping myself down on Bill's right hand side, I glanced over at Sharon, before taking a swig of Chablis. "Now, where were we?" I sighed lightly.

"WE'VE been right here; where the hell have YOU been?" Sharon's fake smile denoted concern.

"Hey, I'm sorry guys; did ya miss me? I've just been making the rounds, making new friends, playing games, ya know." I said, returning a smile of my own, while I reached under the long white linen table cloth. Running my hand across Bill's lap, I soon found Sharon's hand wrapped around her hubby's exposed cock. She made no attempt to either push me away or draw me closer.

"Hope you don't mind, Barb; I went ahead and ordered for the three of us," Bill said, practicing his nonchalant pose.

"Gosh, you are such a sweetheart, Bill!" I overstated. "You two should really lighten up a little. Here, let's play a fun game; I call it Submarine," I winked at Sharon, before slithering down and off the dark leather upholstered booth.

"What the hell?" I heard Sharon, as I finagled my way between her husband's legs.

Replacing Share's hand with mine, I took hold of Bill's hardon and quickly engulfed it. Keeping my extended hairdo from hitting the table overhead, I fished my left hand under Sharon's dress. Discovering she had done away with her panties was a surprise. She had definitely stepped up her game. Deep sucking Bill's thick muscle, I had no problem shoving more of Sharon's dress up her thighs.

I knew an immediate view of our table would reveal what I was possibly up to. Thank God for low lighting. The fact that Brooke, our resident gold digging carpet muncher and her octogenarian boyfriend had a ringside seat only added to the thrill. Sharon's hand finally joined mine to help in her masturbation, just as I felt Bill's solid cock start to throb.

"So, you folks enjoying yourselves?" Came our waiter's voice from above.

"A-ah yes, I mean YES! We're doing quite fine, thanks," Bill got out, as I roughly gripped his ready cock.

"Good! You're salads will be here shortly. Are we still waiting for the other young lady?" Angelo asked, shuffling his feet so as not to step on mine. Of course he knew exactly where I was and what I was up to. "Oh, and by the way, I think she may have dropped this; if you would return it to her," the snide waiter must have given Bill my room key.

Letting up on my grip, Bill's throbber gushed forth a shot glass full of white, hot spunk. Quick-as-a-bunny I slurped it up. "AH GEEZ, I'm quite sure she meant that for you," Bill gathered himself nicely.

"Well okay. I must admit she does present quite an attractive package. I still can't imagine how she EVER lost her way in here, with such a bodacious pair of headlights!" Angelo must have retained my room key after all.

Releasing my hold on her hubby, I shifted my attention to Sharon's thighs, and more precisely, her damp pussy. From my vantage point beneath the table, her arousal was evident. I wondered how obvious it was above the table cloth. I didn't have to wonder long.

"Yes Sir; actually both girls are definitely blessed in that department. Come on Baby, show Angelo," I heard Bill say. Spreading her legs further apart, I sensed Bill was physically appealing to Sharon to show off her more-than ample set of tits.

After a few glasses of wine, the idea of a little indiscreet exhibition must have tripped her trigger, plus I knew the Angelo-effect was reason enough to lose any inhibitions. When her other hand dropped into her lap to pull her lips further apart, I knew Bill was busy upstairs.

"Oh MY, Sir you are one lucky man tonight–God DAMN!" The waiter remarked, shifting his legs for an adjustment. Sharon's subdued moans solidified the deal as far as I was concerned. Shifting my weight on all fours was tricky considering the limited space, but soon I had access to Angelo's legs and that silly little white apron. Jerking back slightly, no doubt surprised by my touch, he inched forward again.

"Go ahead Man, I'm sure the lady won't complain," Bill remarked softly, while I ran my hands and quick fingers under the apron. "No reason why we both can't get lucky tonight," Bill concluded, inviting our handsome waiter to fondle his wife.

As Angelo attentively leaned closer to Sharon, I unzipped his trousers. "Umm, they are nice; very nice in fact. Do you mind?"

"Be my guest," Bill must be giving the go ahead for more than a fondle. Reaching deep in the young waiter's pants, I was treated to his sizable sausage. His cock was every bit as thick as Bill's (which is saying something in itself); it had to be at least three to four inches longer. "This hung stud is for real!" I recall thinking, as I slowly started pumping his iron. Audible moans were now of the female and male varieties.

"Ummm, they taste even better!"

"Spoken like a true boob man, Angelo. I'm Bill and this is Sharon. You've already met Barb," Bill said, no doubt extending his hand for a shake.

"Actually, I'm getting to know Barb even better, as we sp-EAK!" Angie's confidential whisper rose in volume, as I sucked another few well-lubed inches into my throat.

"Yeah, I figured as much. I have a sneaking suspicion Sharon would like to know you better, as well. Wouldn't you Honey?"

"Mmm, my Hubby is pretty good at reading my mind," Share finally spoke, as I sloppily forced more of Angie's honker deeper in my gullet.

Angelo's aroused interest had become painfully obvious, as his full hardon stretched my lips and throat past their maximum limit. Pulling slightly he replied, "W-well now, we'd better get you folks fed; look, here comes your salads!" He sounded relieved, as I let him reel in his weapon. Stuffing and shuffling everything in its proper place, I was nearly trampled by the salad server.

"Ooops, sorry 'bout that," I stated, checking the corners of my mouth, as I got to my feet and back into the booth. "I-I dropped my... my spoon," I winked at the teenage server.

"I don't think you have ONE thing to be sorry for, Ma'am," Angelo smiled before setting a full salad bowl in front of me.

Sharon, Bill, and Angelo each shared a happy nod with me. "You folks enjoy your meal; I'll check in later," Angelo said, adjusting his funky little apron.

"Thanks, I already have... but I may need more house dressing later," I added loud enough to be heard in our small area, and took my time licking the end of my salad fork. Sharon and Bill laughed. Glancing over at the odd couple, Brooke gave me an all-knowing smile and nod as well.

The delicious and filling dinner followed uneventfully. I had no idea how hungry I really was. Gobbling up the last bit of Spumoni, a wonderful feeling of anticipation swept over me. Knowing the evening was far from being over, I (and my cohorts) was anxious to get back to the suite; perhaps a little R&R before my expected waiter would favor us with a special desert.

"Now that was a meal and a half!" Bill sighed contentedly, before plunging his tall frame into a deep chair back in my motel room.

"No kidding; you guys must think I was an endless pit. God, did I put it away!" I concurred, throwing my purse on a long table couch.

Making a dash for the restroom in the bedroom, Sharon yelled, "Yeah, and I think that's the first time I've seen someone devour a mouthful of man-meat BEFORE dinner!" Bill chuckled.

"Hey Babe, don't forget the hair pie appetizer!" Bill reminded her.

"Mmm no, I'm not forgetting that," her voice faded as we heard the bathroom door close.

Watching Bill reclining lazily in the comfy chair, I sensed he might be drifting off soon. Guys his age traditionally fade quickly after a big meal or heavy duty sex. I could have none of that. Grabbing him by both wrists, I got him to his feet and ushered him into the bedroom. "Listen Sailor, that whole submarine routine at the restaurant was fun and all; but if Sharon and I are gonna have our wicked way with ya, we're gonna be comfortable."

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers