Giving Away Virginia Holton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Others were enjoying their own sexuality and the rest were fully engaged with the actions of Virginia and Jason. Marla, though occupied with her young lesbians, only with difficulty took her eyes off her beautiful son and the increasingly sensuous acts of love with his lover and her former boyfriend. One of Jason's most memorable qualities was his tenderness with her. Never, not once, had she ever felt that he'd hurried through loving her; never had he been anything other than tender and slow in his adorations.

There were times when their intercourse in public and private had been heated, savage. Still, through it all Jason showed her a side of a strong man that she'd not believed existed. He seemed to understand her every need before she verbalized it, and from the very first time he and Virginia made love on the couch in front of her at her urging he showed the same respect and tenderness with her son.

She could all but describe what the man before them in the room was going to do next with his lovely shemale. Jason turned Virginia to face the group though neither of them gave the slightest indication they were conscious of being observed by twenty-four pairs of eyes. He caressed her son's long, heavy golden tresses, whispering in Virginia's ears as he did so.

"Beautiful one, how lovely is your hair. So incredibly long, so wonderfully thick, so much a symbol of you."

Virginia's eyes were closed, her nipples tender and needing to be sucked. Marla knew Jason was raising Virginia's sexual heat. Her beautiful cock stood out as if it were a lightly pulsing rod, swollen with excitement. As Virginia remained still Jason could see the drop of sticky clear dew in the enlarged hole in her crown. She was extremely aroused and Marla knew from experience she could actually experience an orgasm without being touched.

It had happened only two times that she could recall, but each one had occurred when her son was extremely aroused around other people. If Jason didn't act soon, she knew that the group would witness a surprise spurting of cream apart from any move on Jason's part.

The blonde moaned softly and Jason gently grasped her hot, firm penis.

"Oh...oh...Jason, Jason! I cannot help it. I'm losing myself!"

He sank to his knees before the young blonde, opening his mouth and continuing to move his fingers lightly over his lover's cock. Suddenly, Virginia grasped her hair, then placed her hands upon Jason's head and held him steady before her. A long, sticky white streamer shot from her cock and into Jason's mouth. He held it open for more and a second string of cream spurted forth, part of it trailing off onto his chin. He swallowed slowly, tasting its lightly salted flavor, then he opened his mouth in time to receive a succession of droplets followed by one more unexpectedly long jet of ropy cream.

Virginia cried out with ecstasy as she pressed her stiff organ into her lover's mouth. Jason swallowed once more, then took half of her cock and began to suckle it as if it were a delicate length of something sweet and rare. Marla touched her own nipples and found them to be long and tender. She gasped loudly and her two girls responded, each one taking a nipple in her mouth to nibble on it.

The lovers had begun in earnest. Virginia kissed the hanging streamer of cream from Jason's face, then plunged her tongue into his mouth. He in turn ran his hands through her golden mane, at times grasping the long hair and tugging it gently.

Each one's hard cock bobbed and swayed against the other's in a sensuous little erotic dance. His circle of black pubic grass contrasted sharply with the generous growth of blonde hair on her balls. Virginia's breasts quivered with her movements and her nipples were now hard mounds on her tanned chest.

She led him to the bed and gently indicated that she wished him on his back under her. Once he lay down he drew up his knees to his chest, exposing his rigid, upright penis. Virginia reached to the night table for a small bottle of lubricating gel, opened it and drizzled it over her beauty, taking time to apply a bit to his anus. Then she began her entry.

"Relax, Angel," she whispered as she nosed her giant into his body. Her bare flesh was hot and slippery, and she slid in easily, taking her time as she made little advances, then retracting to tempt him. Jason and she had always been gentle with each other in this act of love, partly because each appreciated that that portion of one's body is extremely delicate and partly because each one was aroused most completely by a slow, delicious insertion and stroking of the other's cock.

Marla sat upright in her chair, her torso glistening with light perspiration, breasts firm and quivering lightly, nipples pointed. One of her lovers held each hand as she thrust out her chest in a statement of sexual heat. Her breathing was quick and hoarse with excitement. Many of those present stared at her, sharing her arousal; others were envious of her middle-age beauty and uninhibited sensuality. Still others, both male and female, longed to bed her and satisfy their mountainous cravings for the white-haired director of Prism Designs.

She licked her lips delicately as her son at last penetrated his lover fully, at first resting from his thrusting, furry balls nestled against Jason's buttocks, his breasts jiggling with excitement, nipples hard like her own and his lovely young face turned upward. Jason's penis firmed once more, swaying heavily from side-to-side against his drawn-up thighs with his own hairless ball sac tightened by heat and arousal. Virginia laid her hands gently on his knees and began a slow motion into and out of his lover's anus. Low sucking noises accompanied these careful moves, sticky, wet little sounds of bare, hard flesh rubbing against the tight and hot walls inside Jason's body.

Most of you are going to be quite surprised, thought Marla, at the time this gorgeous creature will take doing this to her man. He always stroked me at length, bringing my orgasms time after time before he ever came within me. Oh, Jason, you have no idea of the love and tenderness you will receive tonight!

Marla was well aware of the typical image of shemales and their lovers, merely serving as anal receptacles for the males to have their climaxes. Virginia was not like that. She expected that her lover would be tender with her, that he would seek her arousal before his own and that there would be lengthy caressing and kissing during intercourse. In fact, as the young shemale had told her one evening during a quiet dinner out, she expected that her man would "...swim through shark-infested waters..." for her. "I want him to put me first," she whispered with passion.

Marla had always been thrilled by her young son's gentle and slow thrusting. Her own orgasms seemed to stoke the fires in Virginia. She recalled times when her son had stroked her for as long as forty-five minutes before allowing himself to collapse over the crest of that exquisite sexual explosion and lose himself within her. He never covered his cock, and she had never desired that he do so. They had planned to prevent her pregnancy over the years, but had she become so they would have rejoiced together as she bore their child.

Marla recalled with great heat the feeling she had each time Virginia spurted deep within her body. It was a delectable sensation of being filled with hot and heavy, sticky fluid and it had been such a precious part of their sexual oneness. She knew that stories of great amounts of cum produced during orgasms were for the most part just that, stories. However, some males produced unusually large amounts of cream, and a few of these seemed to eject it in long, ropy streamers.

That described Virginia to a tee. She had frequently watched as her son caressed his lovely cock until he came, and rarely was his cum in the form of droplets save for the very end of each experience. Most of it he shot out in the form of long strings. She relished the sensation of heavy stickiness when she swallowed it; when Virginia spurted it directly on her body or face she frequently achieved orgasms at the very touch of these emissions and the thought of what they were doing with each other.

As her guests watched the scene was repeated. Marla could discern easily those who anticipated a speedy climax into her lover by Virginia. Meanwhile, the young blonde continued to slowly press her great swollen penis into her lover's anus and then withdraw it. She stared down with a loving expression at the man beneath her. Jason grasped his cock between his thumb and two fingers and manipulated the tender area surrounding its head.

Virginia increased her speed slightly as Jason became more aroused. At length he gasped and rapidly fondled his cock as cream rose within it. In seconds he cried out as Virginia continued thrusting while he came. A jet of semi-liquid cream shot from his cock and landed in a line up his abdomen. This was followed by two more flows that emerged, ran over his fingers and crept into the smooth cleft between his cheeks.

There was no pained expression on Jason's face, no grimace of discomfort as his lover filled his ass with nine inches of hard, hot penis. They had performed this act many times before, always gently, always with care. In fact, the first time he had entered Virginia he noticed the sexy rounded edges of her hole and the ease with which he could enter her. Later he discovered that she frequently inserted rosebuds and bars such as the ebony shaft she had worn tonight. Obviously, she had entertained penetrations before he knew her. Virginia had been more than ready for his cock.

He felt consumed by passion and excitement yet oddly relaxed as the blonde above him slowly, deliberately thrust her cock deeply into him, then just as tenderly withdrew it only to repeat the process. Jason was full, stuffed, yet completely comfortable with Virginia's cock embedded up to her balls inside him. She was bare; they had never worn a covering with each other. In fact, the subject never arose. Each desired the other as naked, hot and wet with cum as possible.

Virginia threw her head back and gasped. The man beneath her felt her hard shaft within him stiffen ever so slightly. His shemale held on to his thighs as the orgasm swept over her frame, causing her to tremble and cry out. Then Jason sensed the hot streamers of cum enter his body, making her movements even more slippery, warming him within, causing his temperature to rise and his breathing to become shallow.

She had spouted so much cream into him that her movements in and out were effortless, warm and syrupy, and the movements caused audible, wet sucking noises in the quiet room. His lover bent low to kiss him deeply, using her tongue as a spear to stab into the back parts of his mouth. He felt a heavy flow of Virginia's saliva bathe his teeth and tongue.

Jason had never felt so completely possessed, so overcome. This young beauty took him to heights of arousal and desire he had never experienced. She thrust one final time, pressing more vigorously to ensure that every part of her fat cock was buried deeply within him, then she ceased moving and remained inside his body.

Virginia looked down at her lover. Jason was under her spell, his muscular body hers to command and control. His tanned and hairless underarms were bared as he spread his arms wide in surrender. His flat, muscled abdomen resembled a table beneath her and she lowered her own until her navel pendant dangled onto his sensitive flesh, making tiny trails in the sheen of perspiration covering his skin. She was comfortable inside his body and sensed the contractions of his rectal muscles upon her penis.

She lowered her breasts onto his chest, her right nipple making a track through the stream of cum he had shot out earlier. Then she began a very slow rotation of her body on his, sliding over the moisture and cream, relishing the feeling of his form beneath hers. When she pulled her cock slightly outward, he grasped her hips and held her in as he whispered, "Do not move."

Marla sighed aloud as she enjoyed a precious little orgasm that shot tiny electric darts throughout her body. She recalled the many times Virginia had penetrated her and her own refusal to release her son as he thrust and tried to withdrew from her body. For a moment great sadness swept over her as she thought of the nights when Virginia would no longer make love to her, then she reminded herself that her son and his lover would be next door, that they already knew the two of them would continue their sexual affections.

And she thought of the excitement that she would share with the two young women who lived and slept with her. No, she was not sorry that she and Virginia had taken this step.

Each observer, though in most cases sharing affections with the one seated beside him or her, now gave more of their attention to Virginia and her lover on the bed. Jason had changed positions with Virginia; she now lay on her back, tummy flat, legs drawn up, awaiting the insertion of Jason's penis into her 'pussy.' Instead, he lifted her cock and laid it back against her abdomen as he rested his own beside hers.

Virginia was demonstrably longer than he, but his cock was fat with heat and blood and excitement, and he was fuller than she. He nosed his thick organ into her anus without a word, so skilled at relaxing herself was his love. Jason pressed half of his length into Virginia's opening then stopped his movement. She smiled at him as she toyed with her nipples. Her penis stiffened once more and rose above her abdomen of its own accord.

Jason gazed down at the blonde fluff covering her balls and the delicious way in which they nestled against his lower abdomen as he pressed to full depth with his cock. Heat flowed through him as he thought of the dense blonde fur now concealing his own penis embedded inside Virginia. He began thrusting into the opening between her luscious cheeks, relishing the sticky sounds that echoed in the silent room.

The lovely young thing beneath him smiled once more at his tender affections and the sensuous noises of sexual intercourse. His cock was smooth and shiny with gel and cum as he moved in and out of his lover's ass. Each movement in and out produced a soft, wet sucking noise that was every bit as erotic as those produced during intercourse with Marla. He sensed Virginia tighten her anus about his penis, a technique she used to bring his climax.

As his cream rose within him a second time Jason stared at the beauty under him. That sweet face, that incredible mass of golden hair lying under Virginia like a cloak, breasts that jiggled with his pushing and nipples so fat he could hardly believe they belonged to a male, a smooth abdomen with flaring feminine hips, those remarkable legs and that simply gorgeous cock.

It is so long, he thought as he slowly thrust and withdrew. She could harden to the extent that her penis actually angled upward slightly, a fact that had inspired his private masturbations and never failed to make him yearn to get it into his mouth. Not long ago at the pool of friends of theirs Virginia who wore a thong into the pool removed it while there. When she emerged, walking slowly up the steps at the shallow end, holding her tiny white mono-kini and wearing that broad smile, her cock stood out before her, bouncing jauntily about with her movements.

It shook so heavily, swaying from side-to-side, that its movement actually attracted the attention of literally everyone nearby. Jason recalled a twinge of jealousy as men, women and young people stared at her then commented to each other. She was quite a sight, he thought. How did she grow to love me?

And then he felt his heat and cream brush aside his restraints. Virginia smiled and nodded as the first string of cum shot into her body. Dear heavens but he was hot for her! He grasped her hips in order to press deeper and spurted a second string. Her cavity was full with his cock and his cum, and he sensed the escape of stickiness out her anus and down into her cleft. It felt so wickedly good, this movement inside her body, and she truly enjoyed it.

There were no grimaces of discomfort, no forced smiles and false sounds of passion. This shemale of his was in her own element with her lover. Virginia sighed with pleasure as he shot small hot blobs into her, fluid that now flowed back past his penis because she was completely full. His balls were sticky; each time he pressed inward they touched her wet bottom and brushed across the now-wet sheet beneath them.

Virginia began a slow rhythm of moaning and sighing as his liquid filled her. With her hands she gathered heavy strands of her blonde hair to pull over her body and face, squirming very gently as she relished the sensation of his cock moving within her.

It felt so...so rich and delicious having his thick organ inside. Jason was a precious and gentle lover. She was so hot that she mouthed to him the words, "Now is the time for them to take pictures. Oh, lover! Many pictures. Many pictures."

He bent low over her to listen to her words, then straightened up as he continued stroking her and said quietly, "We are happy for you to take any pictures that you want and from any position that you want. Don't hesitate to come close to us, for you excite us by doing so."

In a surprise move for everyone there except her parents Helen Spires rose with a Canon Rebel digital camera and, as if she were a professional with years of experience, moved close to take pictures of the sensuous intimacies occurring before her. Others took advantage of the opportunity as well and flashes bloomed throughout the room.

With the increased attention and activity, Virginia gasped and cried out, "Yes! O yes...come close to us and watch. Oh, Jason, I am so incredibly hot and I am coming once more. Oh!...oh!...I am losing everything...mmmm, lover!"

As Jason maintained his gentle thrusting Virginia hardened and shot droplets of cum in several directions, this time without any manipulation of the luscious cock. Several droplets landed on the teenage photographer's arm, but Helen never altered her deliberate and careful work with the camera. She caught the first and most generous eruption of cum then quickly shifted to Virginia's face, back to photograph her marvelous cock and then gathered close-ups of the furry blonde ball sac with Jason's cock buried deeply inside her. When Jason withdrew momentarily, then re-entered her anus Helen caught the emergence of his fat cock in all its sticky wetness, then his insertion back into Virginia.

As an afterthought she caught what proved to be one of her most erotic photos of the couple. Jason was lying behind Virginia on his left side and was fully inserted into her ass. In turn his lover had spread her thighs, revealing both her own rod-like penis leaning heavily over against her lower thigh and Jason's deep penetration. Her ball sac, fat and covered with its dense growth of golden fur, was displayed beautifully under her cock. He was cupping her breast and she had turned her face to his in a kiss. At the moment Helen took the photo their tongues were entwined in a very wet, sensuous battle.

One year later this picture was one of the couple's most often-requested items on their website, in company offices, and in the collections of those who enjoyed erotic art.

As the lovers continued their intercourse the teenager seemed to warm to her work, stepping artfully about in the room to get her best shots of the couple on the bed. Then Helen turned slowly toward two women, raised her camera slightly as if asking whether they wanted their picture taken, and when the duo nodded shot several pictures of their intimacies. From then on other guests asked for her services as well.