Giving More Than Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I said the word pussy (her word not mine) she let out a heavy sigh as the combination of my words and the touch of my hands were having an effect. After I told her what I was going to do, I didn't get right to it. I moved my face within a couple of inches and inhaled the wonderful smell of her woman hood. She inched herself closer, which was a sign that she was ready. I started to kiss lightly a couple of times around her opening which brought more deep breathes from her. The first light stoke I made with my tongue brought such a reaction that I thought she was ready to cum right then and there. I started to lick lightly around her clit while alternating with moving my tongue down to circle and penetrate her hole.

I looked up and noticed her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. I thought it was a good time to give some more instruction, which would also give me a little fun. As I spoke, I continued to rub circles around her clit with my thumb. "Well it appears that even though we are just getting started, you are in fact extremely wet. When Beth finally gets this wet, I like to insert a couple of fingers into her pussy and curl them up to rub on her g-spot. At the same time I focus on her clit with my tongue and lips until she has her first orgasm. Would you like to see what that feels like or have you researched this enough?"

Although she was breathing hard and her eyes were only half open, she tried to sound professional. "I think you should continue on so I can see how much pressure and stimulation is required."

At that I simply dove in. I used the middle and index finger on one hand to stimulate her g-spot and the other hand I curled around to spread her pussy lips open. It only took a few licks and some light sucking on her clit before I noticed she was holding her breath. Then it was only a few seconds before I felt her pussy contract, and she sat up like she was doing crunches, just like her sister. I held my mouth and fingers in place, still licking at about half speed and intensity until she stopped convulsing. "Oh my god that felt so fucking good!" she said. I slowly moved my face away and admired my handy work. Her hands were clinching the couch cushions, her nipples were noticeable through her bra and tee shirt, and her pussy was so wet that a huge damp spot had formed on the towel beneath her. She was looking at me with wonder in her eyes.

"You do this to Beth every time you have sex?"

"Most of the time," I said in a matter of fact tone. "Sometimes I just get her off with my fingers. Sometimes I have her lay on her stomach and give her full massage ending with my fingers in her pussy and my tongue licking her asshole."

"No way!" she yelled.

"Yes way. Of course on those nights I require that she soaks in the bath to be sure she is clean. Some nights we do something called the 69 clinch. Have you ever heard of it?"

She said, "Look, I know what the 69 is. I may have an ignorant husband but I'm not an idiot." After a short pause she asked, "So tell me about the multiorgasmic part. What's that all about?"

"Well, after the first orgasm, we may change positions and I stimulate her to a second or third orgasm and sometimes she just keeps cumming. Sometimes it's from oral stimulation, sometimes from penetration, it just depends."

With that she pushed me back to my feet, jumped up and instructed me to lie down on the couch. When I asked why she simply said, "More research." As I was positioning myself I noticed she was removing her sweats and panties the rest of the way. Her next move I didn't see coming. She approached me like she was going to assume the 69 position, and that's exactly what she did. As she put her right leg over me on the couch with the left leg still reaching the floor, she lowered her pussy until she was in contact with my mouth. As I started to plunge my tongue deep into her pussy, she started to free my cock from my pants. The enthusiasm of how she attacked my cock nearly brought me off on the spot. She must have enjoyed feeling my cock in her mouth because she started to cum again very quickly.

She released my cock from her mouth as she came but continued to stroke it with her hand. Looking up to see the beautiful ass of my sister in law clinching from the work of my tongue triggered a powerful orgasm of my own. I heard her whisper through her labored breathing, "Oh yeah, that's it" as I shot my load. I felt her lower her mouth to capture what she could of my cum. Her pussy must have been getting sensitive because as I continued to lick, she started to quiver and then jumped up like she had been shocked.

As she turned around and looked at me, naked from the waist down, I noticed some cum on her right cheek and I tried to figure out what was going through her mind.

She reached for the towel and handed it to me as it occurred to me that my face probably needed a little maintenance as well. I sat up to refasten my jeans and wipe off my face and wondered which one of us would break the silence. I finally decided I would talk in a encouraging, coach like manor, "Well, I think you've got the idea."

She laughed and said, "I don't remember ever cumming three times in a row before in my life."

"Three," I questioned, "Where was I during the third one?"

She answered, "I think you were having an orgasm of your own at that time."

"Got it," I said. I wanted to question how getting me off was part of her research but I decided to let that one go for now. She continued to pull her sweats back on and I decided to wrap up our coaching session. I asked, "Can I share some final thoughts on how to help John as you teach him to do what I just did?"

"Sure, why not?" she said as she kind of fell back into the arm chair.

"When you are talking him through this, a little encouraging dirty talk works well for guys."

"Ok."

"And not that anything is wrong with your pubic region, but a little trimming of the pubic hair is always helpful."

"Alright."

"And if you have any questions in the future, don't be afraid to ask."

"I'll keep that in mind," she said with a slight smile.

"Ok then. You just sit and relax and I will let myself out," I said. "And by the way, dinner was great."

To be continued...

12