Gladiatress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well maybe you'll feel differently without your shorts, bitch" Na'ina countered, her free hand sliding down over her captive's stomach and fingering with the waistband of her shorts.

"Get 'em off! Off! Off! Off!" the lads started chanting again, thrilled at the prospect of seeing the rest of Selen's lithe young body. Some of the other male spectators also joined in, eager at seeing something to tell their friends about.

"I don't know why you're struggling I hear you're anybody's for the price of a drink, slut" Na'ina hissed as her fingertips pushed at the waistband.

Selen struggled desperately, suddenly very conscious that she was wearing nothing beneath her shorts. Luckily, she was taller than her opponent and Na'ina couldn't quite reach far enough. As the girl tried to adjust her position so that she could reach, Selen felt a tremendous rage boil up inside her. Anger at the dirty tactics of her opponent, anger at the useless referee and anger at the drunken rednecks in the crowd all came together to form a righteous sense of injustice. She remembered what Hassan had said the night before about the having the will to win and doing anything to achieve her goal and she began to struggle desperately, catching Na'ina off guard and finally feeling her arms released as her opponent fell backwards. She scrambled to her feet and quickly tugged her shirt down over her boobs as Na'ina rushed her again tackling her around her legs, the girls falling to the floor in a tangled heap again.

This time though Selen fought like her life depended on it and it was her who ended up on top with Na'ina lying face down on the mat and the blonde sat astride her tugging her arms behind her back. The girl was strong but Selen was determined to teach her a lesson and she gritted her teeth using all her strength to twist the girl's arms behind her then rolled over so they were in exactly the same position as before, her legs wrapped tightly around Na'ina's stomach. This time though it was Selen calling the shots. She grunted and groaned using all her strength to tug and twist the girl around till they faced the same group of lads.

"What do you think of these then boys?" she shouted her free hand cupping the girl's ample boobs under her thin shirt. The lads couldn't believe their luck, watching as the girl's ample boobs threatened to spill out of her tight shirt.

"Off! Off! Off!" they started shouting excitedly and although Selen knew she shouldn't be dragged down to her opponent's level she was so angry she couldn't resist.

"No! Wait!" Na'ina whimpered as the blonde yanked her shirt up revealing a gorgeous pair of breasts, as firm and ripe as melons, the smooth, dusky skin topped with large chocolate brown nipples. The lads yelled wildly urging her on as she caressed the firm but soft, rounded flesh as the girl struggled ferociously to free her arms.

"Bitch!" the girl gasped as Selen's thumb and forefinger closed around an already semi-erect nipple, twisting it painfully. Cheered on by the crowd Selen's slim fingers toyed with her captives nipples until they were as hard as pebbles. Revenge was very sweet indeed and Selen took her time, toying with Na'ina's tender nipples as she cursed and swore angrily.

The t-shirt's Lycra was very stretchy and Selen was pleased to find she could easily tug it over her opponent's head with her free hand then back down over her shoulders till it was stretched between her elbows like a giant elastic band.

With Na'ina's arms trapped Selen was able to release her briefly. As Na'ina struggled awkwardly to her feet without the use of her arms the blonde slotted an arm between her legs from behind and rolled her over backwards, her bottom hitting the floor followed by her shoulders. Selen scrambled around and held the girl's ankles so that Na'ina was trapped upside-down her weight on her shoulders and her legs bent back over her body so that her knees were either side of her head, and her bottom stuck in the air.

Selen sat down tucking the girl's ankles under her thighs leaving her hands free as the crowd roared with approval. She sat back and took some deep breaths as she swept her long blonde hair away from her face. In this position, the blonde had an excellent view of the girl's thighs and buttocks, the tightly clinging red lycra doing little to hide their muscular curves.

"No!" she squealed as Selen slapped her bottom producing a satisfying noise that made the crowd cheer even louder.

"How'd you like that move, bitch? Time to surrender," she said triumphantly, loudly slapping the girls buttocks again.

"Never!" Na'ina gasped still desperately wriggling and squirming.

Selen had the girl in a hopeless position. She tried slapping the taut flesh of her buttocks harder as the crowd cheered enthusiastically but the girl grimly refused to surrender. Her arms were trapped behind her back with her t-shirt and her ankles locked under her thighs so Selen had been sure she'd submit, but now she realised she'd have to increase the stakes. "I can make things a lot worse you know" Selen said, gently tugging at the waistband of Na'ina's shorts.

"No! You wouldn't dare," she panted, her face grimacing between her thighs.

"Wouldn't I?" the blonde said as she inched the clingy Lycra over the girl's wriggling buttocks.

Behind her the crowd were going wild. A few people were booing but most were cheering and shouting excitedly.

"Off! Off! Off!" chanted the group of lads, louder than ever.

Despite all of her struggling and straining Na'ina just couldn't free her ankles and her hands were trapped behind her back.

"Stop, bitch, stop!" she hissed angrily from between her knees unable to stop the blonde wriggling her shorts down and exposing her bare buttocks.

Selen knew it was wrong but she couldn't help enjoying the girl's discomfort and the cheers of the crowd as she slapped the girl's bare arse making her squeal.

"Submit! Submit, dammit!" she insisted, spanking her again and again.

"Ow! Fuck! Bitch! OK, OK, stop! Stop!" she whimpered.

"Say you submit!" Selen insisted raising her hand threateningly above the girl's angry red buttocks.

"Yes, I submit, I submit!" Na'ina shouted. Selen looked up at the referee who nodded, indicating that he'd heard and with a final loud slap she rolled backwards and released her.

"Why didn't you fucking do something?" Na'ina shouted at the referee as she lifted her hips from the mat and tugged her shorts up, covering the large red hand prints on her buttocks. The referee shrugged his shoulders, his expression blank.

"You haven't heard the last of this bitch!" she shouted defiantly, jabbing a finger at Selen as she scrambled to her feet and stormed out of the ring, as the crowd yelled and stamped their feet.

After the referee declared her the winner and the noise from the crowd had died down, Selen went back to her room and showered. An hour later, she strolled back down to the notice boards where the upcoming fights were listed. She got a pleasant surprise when she found her name; it looked like she had a bye in the next round. A passing official told her what had happened: the girl she was due to fight had been disqualified for an illegal move that had broken her opponent's ankle. As her opponent couldn't fight either Selen had been given a bye which meant she wouldn't be fighting till around 9pm. She looked up at the clock over the board: it was 6.50 now so she had about two hours to kill. Impulsively she decided to stroll over to the men's arena.

Usually, you'd have to pay to get in, but as a contestant she was allowed access to the backstage area. She was surprised to find quite a few female fighters had had the same idea and were gathered in the tunnel area watching. With her extra height, Selen was able to see over their heads, and was pleasantly surprised to find that one of the fighters was Hassan, the man she met the evening before. He looked magnificent; tall and lean and athletic, his muscles rippling under his cappuccino skin. His opponent was a complete contrast: short and squat with a shaggy beard and hairy back that made it look like Hassan was fighting a small bear. Hassan moved around the ring with a lithe agility, dancing away from his opponent like a matador with a bull. His opponent chased him, sweating profusely as he swung at Hassan with his big hairy arms. He swore loudly as Hassan slipped to one side and tapped his ankle. The crowd cheered as they fell to the ground, Hassan landing on top and quickly lying across his opponent's chest and arms, pinning his shoulders.

The way they fell Hassan was pointing away from them and the girls had a great view of his nicely rounded buttocks, quivering and straining beneath the tight black Lycra of his shorts as his opponent struggled to throw him off.

"Ooh, nice ass" said the girl in front of her, staring at his muscular thighs.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind being pinned to the mattress by him," her friend replied, giggling. Selen found herself silently agreeing with them as she watched the rest of the fight, willing him to win. In the end, he won easily and when he raised his hands in triumph at the end she found herself sneaking a look at the promising bulge in his shorts and secretly hoping he'd spot her and wave in her direction.

12