Gloria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria pulled Diane down onto the tabletop, and positioned her so that her pussy was aimed right at me – not more than 10 feet away, and I could see the moisture glistening on Diane’s pussy, but I stopped breathing when I saw Gloria’s tongue drill slowly between Diane’s lips.

Oh what a sight it was. Gloria was now straddling Diane, and between their two bodies I could watch Diane’s mouth and tongue work on Gloria’s pussy, while I could also see Gloria’s face twist with pleasure whenever Diane hit her clit with her tongue.

I had my cock back in my hand now – there was no way I could prevent it. It got harder when I watched Diane wrap a strap-on dildo around my wife’s waist, turn herself onto all fours and back onto that big plastic cock like she did it every day. I watched my wife start to fuck our neighbor, sliding the cock slowly into Diane, Diane’s head dropping and raising as the slid in and out, buckling her spine on each thrust forward. Gloria had her hands on Diane’s hips to push and pull, and the sight of the determination on Gloria’s face as she fucked her, as the head of that dildo knocked against her own clit on the forward thrusts making gasps and moans come from both of their mouths, was driving me wild.

A breath beside me caused my head to jerk around.

GLORIA

Oh, God! The feeling as the smaller end of the dildo slid inside me was sending me crazy. The smell of Diane, the feel of her skin and the pleasure of watching her get truly fucked was insane. I was insane. I wanted one thing more; to watch Justin’s cock slide into Diane’s mouth at the same time as I fucked her. I turned my face to call Justin over, but what I saw made me groan and slam my pelvis hard into Diane again and again.

DIANE

Fuck, fuck, fuck was all I could think of. Gloria fucking me hard, fast, her hand rubbing my clit and me growling like a monster at the orgasm not far away. It suddenly came rushing up when Gloria increased her pace, started slamming into me, my arms buckling and my head falling onto the table top. I was being pushed so close to the line of orgasm with each thrust, and I could feel my pussy start to clench onto the dildo, trying to keep it inside of me as Gloria pulled it back out and then slammed into me again. Again and again. When I looked back over my shoulder to Gloria, I saw her face turned to my window. But when I looked and saw Justin take Frank’s cock into his mouth, watched Justin swallow it whole, that 8” dick bulging his cheek and throat, watched Frank’s face change like it does when I know he’s about to come, I screamed hard and long, as Justin kept that cock buried down his throat, Frank’s hand went to Justin’s cock and stroked him once, twice and Justin’s head flew back, cum dripping from his mouth as strings of his own pearly cum flew up in the air. I heard Gloria scream “Fuck! Fuck!” and slam into me one last time and collapse on top of me as my world exploded.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

I love how realistic this story is. It's positively amazing. There were some typos in there but it really didn't matter. I can't wait to read more!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gloria Series Info

Similar Stories

Bethany's Secret Ch. 1 Beautiful Bethany has a big secret between her legs.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Confusion Ch. 01 He is conned into allowing his friend at his wife.in Loving Wives
Private Investigations PI couple use unusual interrogation techniques.in Loving Wives
Confession of a Contract Killer A hit turns into an unexpected tryst.in Erotic Couplings
Visit To The Nurse She gets more than a medical examination.in Fetish
More Stories