Gloria Goes to Work for BBC Inc. Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found George still dressed in her panties and his new apron in the bathroom pouring scents into her drawn bath.

"Dear, please don't be mad at me. Can I help you with your bath, I want to help."

Gloria said nothing but merely stood allowing George to undress her. After removing her dress he said,

"Sweetie where are your underwear?"

Gloria told him she had given them to an admirer and of course, George was not man enough to question her. When removing her bra he noticed the stains and then the crusty residue on her breasts but again he didn't dare ask what it was. As Gloria lay back on her bath pillow allowing George to bath her she thought on the erotic day she had. No longer able to contain her lust she put her fingers between her labia and began slowly caressing that little nub that brought her so much pleasure. She watched her husband bath her feet with scented soap and when done he began to suck her toes. This act along with her thoughts and her fingers brought her to a thunderous climax. George on hearing this began sucking her toes in earnest thinking he had brought her pleasure. Gloria looked at George with disgust on her face, then put her other foot in his face and pushed him away. She knew right then that although she was thrilled by the power she now had over her husband she was too disgusted by his spinelessness to make love to him ever again. Anyway after this evenings shopping trip that would no longer be a problem.

She let George dry her with the huge bath towels she loved so much. While on his knees attending to her thighs, he begged permission to kiss her place. She sighed, and put her foot on his shoulder, then grabbing his hair pulled him into her slit. She held his head in place by his hair and savagely rubbed herself against his face until she came again. When done she just pushed him away, then instructed him to get dressed they were going shopping.

She had seen the store on the boulevard and was always disgusted by it but today it intrigued her and she hoped she would find what she wanted there. The name of the store was 'Le Sex Shoppe' and she was sure it was full of filthy perverted items and filthy perverts who purchased said items. Gloria's first shock was the tall black woman behind the counter, not only was she beautiful and sexy looking she said hello to her husband and greeted him by name. Red faced he introduced Gloria to Yolanda and then told Gloria he knew her from a long time ago. Yolanda asked if she could help them find anything.

"I'm looking for a device I can put my husband in to control his urges, something to keep his hands off of himself."

She asked if Gloria knew his size and when she replied small, Yolanda laughed and wanted to know if she knew how many inches, when she said no Yolanda asked her if she would like a personal fitting. Gloria thought that was a great idea so Yolanda showed them into a fitting room. Yolanda instructed George to pull down his pants; but he protested whispering to his wife that he was still wearing her panties. She told George she didn't care what he was wearing and to drop his trousers. Yolanda chuckled again when she saw what he was wearing,

"Nice panties George, now let's have a look at what you're hiding inside them. Look this won't do, see Gloria he has a little hardon; we need to measure him soft to get the correct fitting. Dear do you mind if I take care of this so we can go on?"

"Not at all Yolanda, please go ahead in fact I'd like to watch."

After putting a condom on George, she held his testicles and told him to play with himself. She put her mouth near his ear and began to tease him.

"I hope you realize this may be the last time you are allowed to jack off, so you better enjoy it. Does it excite you to have two women watch you play with yourself? God George my boyfriend uses his whole hand but you only need a thumb and one finger for your little dick."

Gloria watched her husband's eyes glaze over with excitement as Yolanda continued to humiliate him. With a wink, she said George would not last long and sure enough, he began to moan as he spilled his seed into the condom.

After that it easy for her to measure and fit George with a device called a CB2000, The key to unlock it came on a chain that Gloria could wear around her neck. She also gave George a tee shirt that said 'my wife not only controls me she also has the key to unlock me' as an added bonus. Yolanda warned Gloria not to let George go to long between orgasms as it could affect his health. She offered to sell her a milking device with instructions included but Gloria informed her she already had one and was quite adept at milking her husband. Gloria made George pay for their new toy and told Yolanda she would defiantly return to shop again.

She made George wear his new tee shirt home and once they arrived, she had him model it in his panties and then with the panties pulled down to show off his cage. She took pictures of all this and warned that she would send copies to his family and everyone he knew if he didn't behave. She then took him upstairs to her bedroom and as he licked her, she lay back and told him about her new job and her sexy new boss.

"Mr. Crabtree has the most beautiful cock in the world and just holding it in my hand made me climax. I am so lucky that on my first day he let me put that ebony masterpiece down my throat. George tomorrow I'm going to do everything in my power to have him inside me."

Her thoughts excited her so that once again she came in George's face. After she pushed him away, he began to complain about his cage. He told her it hurt when he started to get an erection and she told him that was the purpose of the device. He next asked her to unlock him so he could urinate but she instructed him to squat on the toilet and then he could go with the cage left on. After that, she was fed up and told him to leave her bedroom and go sleep in the spare bedroom, which would now be his.

The next day Gloria arose early filled with excitement about the prospects of her new job. Knowing she needed to check in to the spa before work, she got there by six. Once inside while she waited for Marcel to arrive she began to get nervous, Gloria had never had a wax job and began to worry about the pain involved with the procedure. When Marcel walked in the first thing he did was to tell Gloria to get completely undressed. Gloria blushed but complied and now there were two men to see her naked in as many days.

"Marcel, I've never had a wax job before and I'm afraid of the pain, maybe I should just go home and shave."

"Don't even think about that, Royce would fire me in a heartbeat if I sent you to him full of stubble and razor burns. Don't you worry the way I get you ready for waxing you'll feel more pleasure than pain."

Now, sitting with her feet in the stirrups and completely exposed to a man she didn't even know, she found instead of being embarrassed she was becoming aroused. Gloria felt her moisture trickle down labia and run into her ass, she hoped Marcel wouldn't notice how wet she was becoming. Marcel began talking as he applied the hot wax to Gloria's pubes.

"I love the smell of a woman's pussy when she gets all wet."

He inserted his finger between her labia and rubbed them up and down. He put his fingers to Gloria's nose,

"Don't you smell sexy, here have a taste."

Sliding his fingers between her lips Gloria began to suck them like a tiny cock. He then put those fingers inside her and then finding some secret spot that she didn't know she had he rubbed her into a thunderous climax. Marcel tore off the waxed tape as she came and Gloria had not even noticed. The rest of the appointment went the same Marcel would produce a climax in her just as he would pull off the wax. When he did her derrière, he pulled her legs over her head and made her play with herself while he watched. This was so erotic for Gloria she came before the wax was cool and he made her do it again.

After Marcel was done with her, Gloria remained in the stirrups too exhausted from who knew how many climaxes. She was afraid she had permanently damaged her clitoris as she had pulled it so hard. She must have dosed off because she awoke to the scent of Mr. Crabtree's aftershave.

"Oh sir, I'm so sorry am I late?"

She started to jump up but her boss just held his hand up so she remained as she was. Only then did she remember that she was naked with her legs spread exposing her nakedness to Mr. Crabtree. She prayed he would like what he saw. He reached down and felt her new baldness and once again, she could feel herself leaking copious amounts of fluids. Gloria watched his black hands caressing her pale white skin and shuttered in anticipation. She ached for him to be inside her so bad that to prove her submission to him she begged him to take her.

"Mr. Crabtree I know I don't deserve you but I'll do anything you ask just let me please you."

He merely smiled, undid his trousers, and let them fall to the floor. He pulled on his cock, she watched it stiffen in his hand, and then he walked forward and placed the tip at the edge of her womb. He could feel how wet she was and knew she would be a great assistant. As he watched her pant like a bitch in heat, he slowly entered her. His movements became more rapid and soon he knew he was ready to cum, and when he told her, she begged for his seed. He answered her plea with a womb filling blast that she felt splash against her cervix, this made her cum yet again. Mr. Crabtree withdrew from Gloria and allowed her to clean his member with her mouth. As she held him with both hands, she licked their combined juices from his gorgeous cock, even flaccid she marveled at his manhood.

"There is one more thing I want you to do for me this morning..."

"Oh anything Mr. Crabtree I will..."

Gloria realized she had interrupted her boss and his stern look shut her up and she bowed her head in shame.

He tersely went on,

"I've told Marcel that he could have your back door. Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

At first, she didn't understand him until she heard him say ass. She stammered a "No sir," still too embarrassed to look up at him.

"Well that's good Marcel will take your brown cherry with his brown cock."

He chuckled at his little joke, as he picked up his cell to call his nephew Marcel. After taking Mr. Crabtree's instruction, she assumed the position on the table; on her knees and elbows, she realized just how vulnerable her husband was when she made him assume the same stance.

Marcel came up behind her and as she looked between her legs at him, she saw Mr. Crabtree's cum dripping down between her legs. She reached down, then scooped a handful, and brought it to her mouth. While Marcel assaulted her rectum, she dined on the nectar of her god. When her boss saw what she was doing, he walked up to her and put his soft cock to her lips. As she began to enjoy her boss orally, her sphincter naturally relaxed and only then did she began to enjoy the feeling of fullness in her bowels. She felt Mr. Crabtree began to harden in her mouth and knew she was about to enjoy another taste of his wondrous seed. Gloria came as soon as she felt Marcel's seed shooting deep inside her rectum and at the same time, she felt her boss's cum shooting to the back of her throat. First one blast then another but her boss still had more, he pulled his cock from her lips just as another rope of cum shot out right into her face and then another one landed on her breasts.

Once again, Mr. Crabtree allowed Gloria to clean his manhood but then he instructed her to clean Marcel as well. As Marcel held his long slender cock to her lips for cleansing, she noticed am aroma that must have come from her bowels. Looking to see that Mr. Crabtree was watching she hesitated merely a moment before putting Marcel in her mouth to clean.

After dressing, Mr. Crabtree and Marcel left her alone in the spa. As she sat, still naked but too tired to move she looked up to see Ruth entering the spa. Gloria was mortified as she realized she was sitting here naked with her hair matted with dried sperm, also her face, and breasts covered with so much goo it was still wet and oozing down her body. To top it off her vagina and rectum were both filled and overflowing into a puddle she was sitting in. To make matters worse Gloria didn't think she was strong enough to do anything about her predicament.

Ruth while laughing at her said,

"Girl you sure are a mess, well welcome to BBC. In this office, if you're not full of cum you ain't doing your job right. Believe me honey this is about the way I looked my first day on the job."

"Ruth I don't know what to do, the more he gives me the more I want. I want to do everything for him I just to be his servant his..."

"Slut, you want to be his slut."

"Yes, that's right I just want to be his, his slut."

Gloria had never used that word before, not even for women who deserved it, but Ruth was right, if that was what Mr. Crabtree wanted she would gladly be his slut.

"Honey, I'll tell you what ol' Royce wants, he wants you to be like me. He wants all his girls to be carrying his baby. So if I was you I would try to stop all that love juice from leaking outa your puss."

Gloria grabbed her womb and tried to squeeze it shut.

"Is that true? I've wanted a baby for so long and to be able to carry his would make me the happiest woman in the world."

"I know Honey that's why we all came from fertility clinics all of us Admins have hubby's that can't produce. Royce gets the clinics to send them here for jobs but really, it's just so he can knock us up. God, I gonna miss this place, believe me you'll never replace the sex you get here, everyday every hole sometimes all of them at once. The thing is once your pregers he gets rid of you, he sends you home to raise his baby. Oh, I almost forgot the reason I came in here, Royce said you could take the rest of the day off. You see he's like that, once he gets his rocks off, he doesn't need you for the rest of the day."

Gloria found her panties and pulled them up good and tight hopping to keep as much of Mr. Crabtree's sperm inside her as possible. She then just pulled her dress on over the rest of her naked body not even bothering with her bra and not caring how much her huge breasts sagged or bounced as she walked. She didn't even bother to clean off any of the dried spunk that covered her from head to toe. All the way home, she prayed she was already carrying her boss's baby.

Part V

Gloria hurries home from work to inform her husband that he is now officially a cuckold and that she wants to have her black boss's baby.

I couldn't wait to brag to my husband that I had made him a cuckold. It gave me a thrill to know I had given myself to another man; in fact, two other men and he could do nothing about it. I walked in the door expecting to find him in front of our computer again but no, he was busy doing housework still dressed in my panties. He looked at my cum stained face and hair but said nothing about it only asking me about my day.

"George you stand there looking at your wife covered in a strange man's sperm, my face, my hair and even my breasts are covered in it not to mention my womb which is so full it is dripping down my legs. All you can say is how was your day?"

"Gloria, please, please stop, all this is exciting me and my dick hurts inside my cage."

She had forgotten about his cage, with all the pleasure she had received during the day she had never once thought about George being locking up.

"OK George, it looks like you have done a good job with the house, maybe I should reward you by letting you out of your cage for some relief. Let's go upstairs and get your Petri Dish."

As Gloria climbed the stairs, she reached up to feel the key around her neck and noticed it also was covered in Mr. Crabtree's sperm. Once in her bedroom she had him kneel before her, she unclasped the key then put it to George's lips and told him to clean her lover's cum off it. She next took off her dress then her cum drenched panties; she started to throw them on the floor but then changed her mind. She turned them inside out and then put them in George's face.

"I'm going let you rub your face in my panties while you play with yourself. Can you still taste my boss's spunk? I bet you like that don't you George."

"Yes Dear, I want to taste his cum. Please unlock me, I need relief."

"If you want me to let you out of your cage I expect you to clean up after yourself. I want you to lick up every drop of your filth out of that dish. Do you understand me George?"

He answered yes Mam so she unlocked him. As soon as he was free, his little thing sprung to life all four inches of it. He began to rub it slowly, then as a treat for him, she sat back on the bed and spread her legs to allow him to gaze on that which he would never have again.

"George I have decided to have Mr. Crabtree's baby if he will give me one. Don't give me that look, I deserve a baby, and you can't give me one so I will have his and you will raise it as your own. Therefore, I will not allow you to clean my vagina, I want to keep all of Mr. Crabtree inside me but I'll let you clean my anus where Marcel deposited his load."

Listening to what his wife was saying sent George over the top and he came in his dish. Gloria watched him 'clean his plate' as she had instructed then she patted the bed beside her and after her husband lay down she straddled his body facing his groin. She spread the cheeks of her anus with both hands and sat her rectum on his face. As she felt her husband's tongue stretch deep inside her cleaning as much of Marcel's sperm as he could, she proceeded to lock his genitals back in their cage. She then sat back fully on her husband's face leaving no room for George to breath. As she relaxed, she thought about how the more she made George submit, the more she was submitting to the real man in her life. She realized that was just what her life needed, a servant at home and a real man who would take what he wanted from her at work as he gave her sexual pleasure.

The next day at work as she lay on her back watching Mr. Crabtree as he once again assaulted her womb with his beautiful cock, she begged him to make her a baby. After filling her womb with his seed, he stood there looking at her.

"You know Gloria you do have a body just built for breeding. As a reward for the good job you've been doing here I'll breed you myself. Of course you know there are rules you need to follow if you wish to carry my child."

"Mr. Crabtree I would do anything, anything you wanted to be able to have your baby."

"I should come to your house and breed you properly right in your bed. Would that upset your husband?"

"The concerns of my husband are unimportant to me; right now the only thing that matters to me is to serve you."

"The first condition is you are not allowed to have a white dick near your cunt. We will be marking you to show that you are now a breeder for BBC Inc. As a breeder, you will receive your salary as you carry the baby. From time to time, you will still be required to carry on with some of your present duties from home. If I send someone to your house, you will do as they ask. The baby will become the main force in your life. You and your husband will raise the baby as your own."

As Gloria listened to her boss give her the conditions to become a BBC Inc. breeder she thought about the bad year that she had been having and yet now it was becoming the best year of her life.

Later that day as Gloria sat at her desk a huge black woman approached her and asked to see Mr. Crabtree. As soon as she announced her to her boss, he came out and greeted her with a hug, escorting her to his office. Gloria could not believe the size of this woman whose name was Shirley Thornton. Ms. Thornton was easily over six feet and must have weighed over three hundred pounds. It was easy to see that she was not wearing a bra or any kind of support and her pendulous breasts hung down to her belly. Her upper arms looked bigger than Gloria's thighs and this woman's butt was so huge Gloria doubted her could put her arms around it.