Gloria's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilting my head, I brought my lips a finger's breadth from her dampness and bathed her crotch in hot air from my lungs. Her thighs trembled in my hands.

Circling my hands back up to rest on her panties, I quietly said, "I'm taking these down now."

She nodded, her lower lip between her teeth again.

Backing away a little while tugging at her underwear, I made enough room for her to bring her knees together and let the bikini-briefs slip past them. She stepped out of the panties and immediately thrust her legs wide again.

My eyes didn't know where to come to rest on the wonder we'd just revealed: the unruly auburn thatch, the bulge of her mons, puffy and clean, or the glistening pink lips that peeked out surrounding her cunt-hole. I knelt again, putting my hands on my knees to make sure a finger didn't leap out to bury itself in her, or, worse yet, that I didn't grab her by the butt cheeks and haul my salivating mouth down to latch on like a lamprey.

"Here we go then," I said, surprised that my voice had any steadiness to it at all, and that my hands didn't shake wildly as I reached for the dam with one and the bottle of lube with the other. Pinching the latex sheet and thumbing open the bottle simultaneously, I felt a momentary out-of-body sensation that this was really happening. And Gloria knows about it. And she's okay with it. I have to be dreaming.

But the smell floating up from Kaylee's hungry cunt and the sound of her rapid breathing told me that, no, I was definitely awake, and here, on my knees between the legs of a breathtaking young woman.

Tilting the bottle, I drizzled a streamer of lubrication right onto her clit. She flinched.

"Cold?"

"Yeah. No, wait it's..."

I clicked the bottle shut, set it down, pulled the latex dam into place by its corner.

"Tingly, huh?"

"Uh-huh. Fuck, and now it's getting really hot ..." Her tone said I'd definitely picked the right bottle.

Holding the top edge of the sheet in place with one hand - half-on and half-off her bush, so that those wine-and-ginger curls tickled my palm - I tucked the rest into place across and under her, then bent to seal my lips onto the taut, smooth barrier, feeling the muted textures of her twat through its surface.

"Ohhh," she whimpered. I began to lick and simultaneously massage the upper curve of her mons with the thumb and forefinger that I'd used to trap the dam in place. "God, that's so good."

I smiled against the not-quite-right tightness of the dental dam. Either Kaylee was learning very fast how to pump a client's ego, or I was really getting her off.

Reaching my free hand into her crotch with my face, I got a finger past my chin and stroked up and down her crease, pressing inward just a little farther with each pass, forcing the latex shield to dimple and then glide past her slickened lips, working more and more of its thin, rubbery substance up into her cunt. By now she was groaning and thrusting with her hips, ravenous for the pressure of my tongue and the intruding shape of my finger. I started fucking the dental dam in and out of her with that one digit, its dry, wrinkled hollow clinging to my finger with each stroke. My lips and tongue kept up their efforts on the swollen nubbin of her clit, which I seemed to feel more distinctly through the latex with every lunge of her pelvis.

"I'm getting close - " she panted.

I slurped and finger-reamed her through the dam.

"Oh god, oh fuck -" She grabbed my head, fingers in my hair, and clutched me hard against her pubic arch. "Denny - Denny -"

Do it, Brandy. Come!

"AAHHH! Hhhh-Ohhhh - uh! Ahuh! Ghuhhhhh..."

Her back arched high off the couch. One leg came up over the shoulder of my finger-fucking hand and dragged me against her along with her hands in my hair.

"FUUCKKK!"

With a last, explosive gasp, she fell back, breathing like a steam train.

"Oh god, Denny. Good god."

I kissed my way up her belly, bringing squeals and jerks from her body. Nuzzling her neck, I wrapped my arms around her. Hers drew up and around me in return.

"Let me know when you've come down enough for me to fuck you," I whispered into her ear.

"Oh god."

We held each other a while, me kissing and nibbling at her throat and earlobe, Kaylee going steadily more limp until her arms fell away to either side.

"Okay," she husked. "Whenever."

Lifting up, I found her eyes closed in placid satiation.

"Correct me if I'm wrong," I said, unfastening my belt, "but this seems to be going really well so far."

"Uh-huh."

The button went next, and then I unzipped. "So ... that being the case, it may be time for me to start edging into Demanding Dennis."

She cracked one eyelid and opened her mouth as if to say something, right as I lowered my pants and shorts enough for my fiercely erect cock to pop out. Her other eye opened and her head lifted. "Geez. You're really about to fuck me, aren't you?"

"I had the impression that was the plan all along," I said.

"Yeah, but ... damn, you're really ready."

She had that right. I'd been hard as rebar-reinforced concrete practically since she let me in the door, and pre-cum beaded and dripped at the tip of my penis. Reaching for the condom, I said, "Guilty as charged. And Demanding Dennis needs you to be alert and participating, not just lying there in the afterglow with your legs open."

With a sigh, she unslouched just a little and said, "All right."

I tore open the little packet and got the condom out. "No. Give me a little more enthusiasm."

An eyebrow went up, and she levered herself higher on her elbows. "What, like, 'Wow, what a penis, I really want that in me?'"

"Don't ask me," I said, rolling the rubber onto my shaft. "Think of something yourself."

"Uh ... well, that condom looks pretty hot going on. I mean, a naked dick looks better than a condom dick, aesthetically, you know? But seeing the condom roll onto it - kind of charges me up."

"Better," I said, snugging closer between her legs, my clothed erection like a compass needle pointing north. "But try not to use words like 'aesthetically' when I'm about to stuff my cock up your sex-hole. And don't say 'pretty hot,' say 'hot.' Don't say 'kind of charges me up,' say 'charges me up.' Now get your shirt off and let me see your tits."

She pushed up and struggled out of the blouse, saying, "I never noticed it before, but bossy men with stiffies are a real turn-on."

"Now you're getting it. That's - whoa."

Shirt off, she leaned back and gave me a perfect view of her even-more-perfect breasts. They sat high and full, with the pride of youth and the luck of good genes. Gravity tugged them down and to the sides at the moment, but did nothing to spoil their rich, round beauty. Gloria's had probably looked like that at some point, well before I'd met her - she still had a great pair of knockers, even if they'd been around the block. But I hadn't seen breasts like Kaylee's in real life since college ... hell, I wasn't sure I'd seen any that good ever. As I stared, she cupped a hand under each and lifted and squeezed them together, lightly tweaking the nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"So what does Demanding Dennis want me to do with these?"

"Can you get one up to your mouth?"

"What, like this?" Lifting her right breast, she craned her neck, stuck out her tongue and ran it wetly around the areola, then licked the nipple itself, which jutted out like a fingertip.

"Uh-huh. Now let me have a turn."

Her face moved back, but her hand kept the breast raised, the brown nub and puffy ring around it pointed toward me. I leaned in, sealed my lips on it, and suckled.

"Ooh!" she said - not from my tongue rolling her nipple around, but because leaning forward had bumped the tip of my cock against her mound. "Fuck, that's getting me really hot."

I kissed my way up to her neck, felt the pulse with my lips - fast enough that I knew what she was saying wasn't entirely an act.

"Open wider, then, and let me fuck you."

Her legs scissored even wider, brought her feet up to rest the heels on the lip of the cushion. I rose to stand on my knees, letting my cock home slowly in on the shining damp slit of her pussy.

"God damn, this is going to be good," I said.

"Fuck me like I've never been fucked."

I plunged in.

"NGhhuh!" she grunted as I slid all the way to my root, smacking my pubes down against her clit. "Fuck, yes!"

As good as that had felt, it looked even better - and pulling back out, until only the head remained in her, looked better still: the condom gleamed with her juice, and I'd swear I could see the throb of the veins along my shaft.

"More," she insisted. I thrust again, a long, steady, heady penetration into her depths. "Yes, Denny, god, your cock."

I bent, latched my mouth to her tit, and started fucking.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried in time with my strokes. "Yeah, damn, I've never done it like this."

My tongue dueled with the engorged bead of her nipple inside my mouth. My hips drove forward and back. My cock sluiced through her, shielded from the full glory of her cunt by its latex wrapper - probably the only reason I didn't come embarrassingly soon.

"Shit, Kaylee," I gasped, releasing her nipple to pant for breath. The sound of my belt buckle clinking against the couch with every thrust made a crude, lusty soundtrack for my humping.

"Gonna come, Denny - I'm gonna come -"

That sounded a little forced to me, but I didn't care. It pushed me right up to the edge anyway.

"Ooh ... Kaylee, Kaylee ..."

"Coming! AHH, yes, coming!" Her heels hooked around me and tugged me in. Her hands went wildly to my back and clawed my flesh through the fabric of my shirt. "I'M COMING SO FUCKING HARD!!"

"FUCK!" A steam boiler went off beneath my nuts, and I helplessly emptied myself into her in gouting, spasming spurts. "Uhh, hoohh, unghhh ..."

The finger talons relaxed along my back, smoothing the cloth they'd been digging through and caressing my shoulders and spine. Several more throbs weakly filled out the condom within her vagina. I lay atop her with my chin hooked over her shoulder, nose pressing into the loveseat's cushiony backrest.

"Damn, that was a rush," Kaylee said.

I let out a few more panting breaths. "Did you really come?"

"No. Did you buy it? I felt like I was totally faking you into blowing your load."

"I bought it enough," I said, shifting so that I could look her in the face and give her a grin. "Kind of a power trip, I take it?"

She nodded. "For being so Demanding, Demanding Dennis seemed pretty easy to wrap around my finger."

"Don't get too cocky. You haven't seen Dick Dennis yet."

"Well if he shows up soon, I think I can take him. Feels like I'm on a streak."

My cock pulsed again inside her. I took hold of the condom's rim and pulled out, sitting back on my heels.

Kaylee, flush with sexual success and the self-assurance of youth, really did look like she could take on the world. Which made my job as Dick Dennis way harder than my Demanding and Nice faces had been. On the one hand, I couldn't let Kaylee go into her first real trick thinking it would be as easy as what we'd just done. Maybe it would be, and she'd do just fine. But if this Marty guy Gloria had talked about really dumped it on her hard, her false confidence would make the crash twice as bad when he was done.

On the other hand, if I pushed too hard as Dick Dennis, I might scare her off of the business completely. Which might not be a bad thing - except that it would probably also ruin any chance of her ever trusting me again.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I'm thinking about how to how to break your streak and then rub your nose in the cum-puddle I'm going to spew out from having you service me."

Her eyes narrowed. "Dick Dennis already?"

"Don't call me that," I said, unbuttoning my shirt with sudden determination. "Call me Mister Dennis, Sir."

"Really? Because I thought Dick Dennis would want me to do some things wrong so he could teach me a lesson."

I dragged off the shirt and the undershirt too, both of them damp and the undershirt soaked from the fucking I'd just given her. Without warning, I chucked the t-shirt right at her head.

She dodged and batted it down with one hand. "What the hell?"

"Bury your face in that and suck in some deep breaths through your nose."

"Fuck, you really are a dick."

"Do it. And say, 'Yes sir, Mister Dennis, Sir.'"

Glaring, she took hold of the shirt. "Yes sir, Mister Dennis, Sir."

Her nose wrinkled as she lifted the sodden shirt toward her face. "Whew, Jesus."

When she pressed her face into the wet fabric, I slid quickly over to grab the dental dam from where it had fallen on the floor earlier. I made a pouch of it for two of my fingers, making sure I got the floor side in against them. Then, just as a little gagging noise came out of her and she started to lower the shirt, I lined my fingers up and jammed them all the way into her cunt.

"Agh! Fuck!" she jerked and dropped the t-shirt and tried to wriggle away, but I kept the pressure on and followed her hips, vibrating my fingers inside her.

"Hold still."

She stiffened and sat there. With her hips no longer trying to squirm out of reach, I was able to start finger-fucking her with the oral dam. After a minute or so of squelching, slippery finger sex, she said, "I'm really not liking this."

"You're not supposed to like it. I'm supposed to like it. That's your job, right? Letting me do things to you that get me off."

"I guess," she said sullenly. I reached up and tweaked a nipple. "Ow! Hey!"

"How do you say it? Not 'I guess.'"

Through clenched teeth, she replied, "Yes sir, Mister Dennis, Sir."

"Good." I kept hand-reaming her for a while as we stared at each other. Fuck. What's going on in her head? Is she remembering this is an act? Is she putting on an act for Dick Dennis? Am I making her hate me?

One thing was for sure: I wasn't going to get hard again from this situation.

Pulling my fingers out, I shook the dental dam loose so that it flapped lubily to the floor. "Okay, enough foreplay for you. Now it's time for you to get me warmed up. Go get a couple more condoms."

"Yes sir, Mister Dennis, Sir." She got off the couch like she couldn't get far enough away from me fast enough. While she retrieved the condoms from the dresser, I stood up and got my pants the rest of the way off, then my socks. My dick hung limply between my legs, the cum-filled rubber still dangling from it. I walked over to the bed, flung back the sheets, and climbed onto the mattress on my knees.

Kaylee turned and took a step toward me, looking nakedly vulnerable but also defiant.

"Wait," I said, putting up a hand. "Get some lube too. Gel, not the liquid."

As she turned back to the drawer, I admired her back and her ass. Still not a twitch from my dick, though.

"Put those on the nightstand," I said as she reached the foot of the bed with two condoms and a tube of gel. Then I patted the sheets in front of me. "I want you on your back here for a minute."

She did what she was told, though without another Yes sir, Mister Dennis, Sir. I was actually just as glad for that - it made me feel like shit.

Settling in on her back, she forced her gaze up at me, which meant she couldn't avoid seeing my pendulous cock and its spew-swollen rubber. I moved closer so that it drooped directly above her left shoulder.

"Take this off me."

She screwed up her face, but lifted a hand and tugged at the condom, then brought her other up to unroll it a bit until it slid loose.

"Now pour it onto your tits and smear it around."

"Ew."

"What?"

Gruffly, she said, "Yes sir, Mister Dennis, Sir."

It took her a couple of false starts before her nerve let her upend the latex tube and drip the gloppy leavings of our earlier sex onto her chest. Flipping the condom away, she brought her hands down to her breasts and began massaging my cum across them.

"Yeah, that's it," I said, watching her squeeze and knead herself, frosting her bosom with ejaculate. Despite my unease at treating her this way, it was a really hot sight, and at last I felt a hint of an erection stir. "Okay, now we're talking."

I leaned across her - forcing her to twist her neck to keep my still-wet cock from slapping a cheek. From the nightstand, I grabbed one of the condom packets and ripped it open. Sitting back on my heels, I maneuvered the disc into place and unrolled it quickly along my still-soft but thickening prick. Then I knelt over her head and offered it to her.

"Suck."

She opened her mouth with a look of disgust, then lifted it to surround my cockhead. The tender touch of her lips worked like magic to stiffen me up. I thrust down while I watched her continue to play with her boobs, the coating of semen now rapidly drying to a sticky mess.

Holy shit, that feels good, I thought, still feeling guilty, but with the physical pleasure starting to push that emotion back into the shadows. Kaylee bobbed her head up to swallow me in slow strokes - her eyebrows furrowed and the tendons of her neck standing out. It obviously wasn't a comfortable position for her to be blowing me from. But that didn't matter because I quickly got back to full erection, at which point I withdrew from her mouth and flipped around to get between her legs.

"I don't think I'm ready," she said in an unhappy tone. "Are you going to use the lube?"

For a second I considered working up a dollop of spit and dropping it right onto her snatch. But Dick Dennis was only supposed to be a dick within the confines of the rules, which said no mixture of bodily fluids and orifices.

"If you want it, you get it," I said instead.

I'd already lowered myself over her, which forced her to strain to reach the nightstand. I could have shifted to make it easier on her, but I didn't. My only compromise was to lift up my hips so she could reach between us and slather the gooey gel onto the condom around my dick.

"As long as you're down there, guide me in," I said.

She stared up at me, said, "Yes sir, Mister Dennis, Sir," and brought the tip of my penis into alignment with her hole.

I went in fast and rough, the overdone coating of lube making the glide smoother than I intended, although it still brought a glottal sound of discomfort from her.

What had Gloria called the Marty guy? A pump-and-grunter. Right.

Pressing my weight against her, I grabbed her shoulders with both hands and began to thrust. On every in-stroke, I squeezed an animal noise from my throat - a pleasureless rutting sound with no happiness to it, only an insistent demand for orgasm.

"Uh, uh, uh," I panted and plunged, mechanically, ceaselessly, without variation. "Uh, uh, uh."

Kaylee lay motionless beneath me. I had my mouth in next to her ear, so I couldn't see what kind of expression she wore. After several minutes of vulgar thrusting, I broke my scratched-record grunting to say, "How's that feel, huh?"

"I don't like it, De- Mister Dennis. Sir." The quaver in her voice sounded more real than I wanted it to.

"Uh, uh, uh, what, is my cock not big enough for you? Uh!"

"No, it's big ... Sir."

"Uh, uh, uh, is it not hard enough?"

"No, Sir, it's hard. It's just ..."

"Uh, uh, uh."

"It's ..."

"Uh, uh - wait." I lifted up, no longer humping. "I know."

Shame and disgust were written all over her face. "You do? What?"