Glory Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,220 Followers

Chris was getting mighty close as he plowed Lola's hot pussy with reckless abandon. But he held off because he had a feeling he knew what was coming. Sure enough, Lola pulled her mouth away from Braxton's cock, slid her body away from Chris and looked at them intensely.

"I wanna do something I've only read about or seen in pictures," she hissed. "I wanna a DP."

Braxton felt his cock give a lurch when he heard this diminutive girl asking for a cock in her pussy and one in her ass. He'd done anal before a few times, but this was a first for him. He just freed his mind of anything other than sensate pleasure.

Before continuing, Chris grabbed the bong, filled it up again and passed it around to replenish their buzz. When they were done, Lola didn't waste any time. She was sitting on a powder keg of lust, and she was ready to have one of her fantasies fulfilled.

She left Braxton where he was and climbed on the sofa, so she was straddling his hips, facing away from him. She got up so she was squatting over him then eased the head of his cock to her small puckered opening and slowly lowered herself. Her anus was already decently lubricated from the cum that had trickled down from her pussy, and she used that to ease his passage.

Suddenly, the head of Braxton's cock penetrated her sphincter and she howled in that weird combination of pain and pleasure that always accompanied the initial thrust of a cock into her ass.

Slowly, but steadily, Lola let herself be impaled on his hot, throbbing cock, until she felt his pubic hairs tickling her buttocks. She worked her hips up slightly, then reached between her legs and opened her drooling pussy.

"Fuck me, Chris," she panted. "Make me a Lola sandwich. Do it hard!"

Chris needed no further invitation. The sight of Braxton's cock embedded in Lola's ass had made him harder than he'd been in quite awhile. He put his cock to Lola's cunt and rammed it in hard, balls deep.

That did it for Lola. Her sweat-slick body exploded in a righteous orgasm that had her whole body feeling like she was being turned inside out. She gasped and grunted as she felt fuller than she'd ever felt before, with two big cocks skewering her horny holes.

Chris and Braxton couldn't believe the sensation of Lola's hot holes wrapped around their cocks. They could each feel the other's cock as it filled the hole it occupied. They were in a rhythm, sometimes filling her full at the same time, sometimes alternating, so that at least one hole was filled all the time.

The trio filled the room with the sounds of hardcore fucking, sounds that undoubtedly filtered out the open window to the street outside. But they were all oblivious to anything except the friction of Lola's body around their cocks.

Lola felt her orgasms morphing together into one long screaming climax, her body on overload, her mind a smoking shell.

Chris still hadn't come yet, and he was the first to let go. With a strangled cry, he thrust forward hard and shot a seemingly-endless barrage of steaming hot cumshots deep in Lola's already-full pussy.

Braxton felt like he could probably go a little longer, but why should he, he thought. Grabbing Lola's hips, he worked her butt up and down hard on his throbbing dick, and soon his second hard load ripped from his scrotum, through his shaft and out the end of his cock to baste Lola's rectum in his slimy cream.

Lola was shaking as she slumped back on Braxton's chest. Chris sat back on his own shaky legs, his limp dick flopping out wetly from her well-stretched pussy, and he marveled at the river of cum that flowed out of her pussy, and her well-cored ass.

He probably could have stayed around for more, but Braxton was already up and looking for his clothes, an indication that he was ready to leave. So after a few minutes, they left, leaving Lola slumped back on her sofa in sweat-drenched, cum-soaked reverie.

Later, she would feel a sense of melancholy sweep over her at the way she'd been used, but at that moment she was still grooving on the best sex she'd ever had up to that point in her young life.

Braxton lay awake that night, listening to the house creak and groan. He was thinking some disturbing thoughts about the night's activities. Sure, he'd had a sexual experience like nothing he'd had before, but now that the euphoria was gone, there were a lot of things about it that left him unsettled.

For one thing, there was the casual way Chris had accepted the bong, and the nonchalance of Lola in bringing it out. It was like she'd assumed they'd get high then fuck. She'd apparently never even entertained the possibility that Braxton might be an undercover cop.

What's more, the way Chris had hit the bong suggested that he was awfully familiar with weed, that he was using on a pretty regular basis. Braxton had never been very big on weed at any point in his life. He'd done a fair share of it in high school and college, but it hadn't been a habit and it hadn't followed him into his professional life.

And that raised another issue. He'd only been in his new position three weeks, so there was always the possibility that he could be asked to take a drug screen at any time. He didn't think it likely, since he'd been with the company for 12 years, but you never knew in those situations.

Another thing that disturbed him was the fact that he and Chris both had fucked Lola without the first thought of protection. Oh, the thought had passed Braxton's mind, but only after he was buried deep in Lola's cunt.

It was pretty apparent that she was easy, so there was no telling who she'd fucked in recent weeks. He knew that it only took one time for a person to become infected with an STD. No question, a visit to the doctor for a blood test would be in order, pronto.

Finally, the whole nature of the evening felt cheap, now that he was sober and thinking rationally. They'd basically invited themselves to this kid's little house -- and, really, she wasn't much more than a kid -- smoked her weed, used her body like some street whore, then left her lying naked on her sofa with their cum rolling out of her well-fucked body.

Braxton knew he was better than what he'd showed earlier that night. Once he'd grown up, once he'd gotten a chance to experience love and sex as an adult, he'd come to have a different perspective than when he'd been a horny teenager.

Yet here was his friend Chris Mooney still out smoking dope and fucking women nearly half his age. He'd squandered most of the money he'd made playing baseball, he was living in an apartment and he was working for a car dealership, trading off his name to sell cars.

Braxton realized that Chris was still stuck in the past, stuck in his glory days, when he'd been the hotshot pitcher with the million-dollar arm. He had no future, and Braxton realized that as much as it pained him to let an old friend drift away, it had to be done. Chris Mooney was trouble, and Braxton wanted no more of him.

It was with that thought that he rolled over and went to sleep.

(To be continued)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,220 Followers
12