Glory Daze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued fucking Brenda's ass until she was screaming in another orgasm. I was pounding her ass, making my balls slap again and again against her soaking wet cunt. After her orgasm subsided, I got up on my feet and stood there. Both girls then crawled over to me and knelt in front of me.

Heather took my cock into her mouth and started to finger herself while she gave me head. She was just using her mouth to fuck me, no hands. She let me slip from her mouth and Brenda took my dirty cock deep into her throat in one motion. She too was using no hands to suck me.

On impulse I grasped both the girl's heads and turned them so they were facing each other. I moved their lips together and started to slide my cock between their mouths. They started to lap at my prick with their tongues as I fucked their lips. Brenda then moved her head forward and let my cock slide into her mouth. I fucked her mouth for a few moments and then she let it slip out and Heather took it into her mouth. I continued to fuck her throat for a while and switched back to Brenda's. I took turns fucking their faces, switching back and forth between their mouths.

Remembering my earlier enjoyment, I said, "I want to cum between your tits."

Both girls got down on their backs and placed themselves at a good position for me to get my cock between their tits so I could fuck them.

"Make your tits nice and wet for me, my little darlins," I said to them, "Make them nice and slick, so I can fuck 'em real good."

Both girls reached down to their wet cunts, got their hands nice and wet, and then started to rub the pussy juices all over their breasts. Their tits were now shining in the dim light and were ready to be fucked. I positioned myself in front of Brenda's pert pair first, and she enveloped me between them. Not as well as Heather, but sufficient to the task. I started to move my hips up and down, feeling my cock slide so easily between her hot, slippery tits. The mixture of her sweat, cunt juice, and my pre-cum made an unreal lubricant and let me fuck her tits so well and I pumped my cock into the fleshy vessel she had created for me. Then I moved myself over in front of Heather. She had her hands on either side of her tits all ready and was awaiting me. I put my cock between her breasts and she squeezed them together, trapping me once again.

"Fuck, your tits are so amazing," I groaned in ecstasy, "I could bone these tits all day. I could slide my dick between your big titties all fucking day!"

I was in heaven. And I was with two gorgeous little sluts who loved what I was giving them. Heather bent her head downwards so she could start licking and sucking on the end of my cock as it peeked out of the front of her tits.

I moved back over to Brenda and put my cock back between her tits.

"Oh, my turn again," she moaned excitedly and squeezed her tits together so hard that I thought my cock was going to get crushed.

I started pumping again, making her tits heave a little. As I started pumping up and down, she started to move her chest up and down, so that she was now jerking me off with her big tits. The sensation was amazing.

I continued fucking her tits for a little while and then moved back over to Heather who was now rubbing more of her sweet pussy juice on her tits. This time she forced her tits together before I got in there and shaped them so that I could go straight in. I started to rub my cock on her nipples and that almost drove her crazy. Then I slid my cock straight into her tit flesh. In no time I was pumping forward and back, forward and back, tickling her tits with my curly pubic hairs. The friction was causing so much heat between her tits; it was like an oven in there. Heather started to shudder and she exploded in an orgasm. I fucked her tits for another minute and then moved back over to Brenda. I leaned over to her tits and spat out a big gob of saliva into my hand, rubbing it onto those tits. I started to spread it around with the head of my cock.

"Come on baby," Brenda told me, "I want you to cum on my tits."

Once again, with the hots I had for Brenda, I knew that I was on the verge of blowing a massive load and sped up my humping in earnest.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I grunted.

As my cock pumped between Brenda's tits I shot a load that struck the bottom of her chin. Brenda bent forward a bit and opened her mouth taking the next shot straight into her mouth. By now, Heather had her face down by her friend's tits and was inches away from my pumping cock. I was still fucking Brenda's tits and I shot another gob out of the end of my cock. This one hit Heather on the lips and in no time she had her tongue out to lick them clean.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed loudly, feeling momentarily exhausted, with my dick rapidly deflating.

I fell back onto the floor between them, letting them nuzzle up to my broad, muscled chest.

"That was amazing," I breathed, "I can't believe how hot you both are. Shit, I wish we had time to go all afternoon."

Then it occurred to me that I was late. I mean I was wicked late.

"Fuck!" I said realizing my error.

I didn't even know how much fucking time had passed.

"Shit!" I said, now in a hurry.

Grabbing my shorts from where they'd landed. The girls laughed at my antics, made more comical in my haste.

"We'll have to do this again sometime!" called Brenda after me, all smiles.

"I'd like that," I replied, making my way to the door, "But next time, let's do it after school."

By the time I retrieved my stuff and got to the gym the workout was over, and the guys had hit the showers. When I'd made it to the locker room, I knew I was in deep shit up to my ears.

"Where the fuck exactly have you been?" asked Coach, in a low tone that brooked no argument or bullshit, "And it'd better impress me."

Figuring the truth was all I had to work with, I thought, what the hell, here goes nothing.

"I just got laid by two girls in the equipment room," I ventured.

"And I suppose you think that's funny," said Coach, not really meaning it as a question.

I think I probably paled at that point.

"You are in so much fucking trouble," he told me, "I can't believe you'd lay a line of bullshit like that on me. I don't even want to hear anymore about it. You know you're the best damn fullback I got, but I swear by the good Lord Almighty you'll be running laps for a week. We'll discuss your punishment later. Now take your fucking ass and go shower."

He didn't need to tell me twice and I was out of his sight. Secretly, I think that Coach liked me; even though he carried on that my antics caused him grief. And I was relieved that I got off so lightly, although I knew that I'd be made an example of publicly. All that I could live with considering the reason for the punishment.

Pushing through the guys in the locker room, Steve was the first person I made for.

When he saw me, he looked puzzled, perhaps partly by my disappearance and partly by the ear-to-ear grin that was plastered across my face.

"What the fuck?" he asked, "Where the fuck you been? Coach is pissed."

"Hell, I know," I replied, nonchalantly, "I just came from his office."

"So why the fuck are you smiling?"

My grin got bigger if that was at all possible.

"Steve, my man, let me tell you all about it…."

And that, as they say, is all he wrote.

* * *

Copyright © 2002, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.