Go Get Em Zoey girl!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both broke the kiss and looked at each other. I left my hand fall away from her as she pressed her pelvis into it.

She tossed her club into the bag and climbed in. I started the cart forward.

"Let's finish this up so I can fuck you again," I relented.

"Daddy," she gasped. "You are a bad boy for saying such things to your daughter." "You shouldn't assume that I want you to fuck me," she teased. "What if I want to fuck you," she said coyly.

"You're wet, I know you want it," I teased.

"I've been that way since I rolled out of bed this morning," she revealed.

"I bet," I said.

"I have to ask you something Zoey," I said. I came to a stop with Jeff looking back as he strooled to the green.

"After we finish," I said as she turned her head to listen.

I marked my ball. Zoey fixed her divot and then marked hers. Easelee left his down since he was out of the way of everyone. Jeff started looking over his long putt as Zoey and I stood under the lone oak tree that guarded the green.

"What did you want to ask me daddy," Zoey whispered?

"Not now baby girl," I replied. I was intently watching Jeff as Easelee came and stood by us to escape the heat.

"Playoff," Easelee whispered. I remain focused on Jeff.

He picked an acorn from the green and dug into the turf to fix the small depression it left.

"Did you see that," I asked the other two spectators?

"Yeah," Zoey questioned?

"He touched his putt line to fix the acorn divot, you can't do that," I said.

"That's right," Easelee said.

"You sure daddy," Zoey asked?

"Hey Jeff, you just touched your putt line, you can't do that," I said. He froze up for a second and revealed his guilt but tried to play it off as nothing.

"Yeah, I fixed a divot, so what," he retorted.

"You can only fix ball marks not acorn marks," I barked.

"I think you're mistaken," he said.

"I'm talking to the director when we get back to the clubhouse because I know you are wrong," I fired back.

"You are going to look dumb," he replied. "I'm trying to putt, leave me be.,"

"Ok, you will see," I said. I returned back to the tree as he looked over his putt again.

"I know I'm right," I said.

"You are," Easelee said. Zoey still remained skeptical.

Jeff circled his putt several times before he finally took his stance over his ball. I think he broke the 5 minute time limit between shots too but I didn't say anything. He gave it a smooth hit and it rolled steadily across the swift green. It broke left then back to the right and dropped over the lip of the cup for an eagle. From over 50 feet away it rolled in. Zoey looked deflated. She played so well and would lose on the last hole. I could read her mind.

"Zoey, you're fine," I assured her. "Make your putt." "You are going to win." She smiled at my confidence un her. She lined up her 3 foot putt and sank it for a birdie.

"68 is awesome Zoey," I cheered. "You spanked my ass again."

"You going to spank mine," she whispered to me as I set down to line my 14 footer. It was my turn to give her a wicked smile. It matched to one she had on her face.

I rolled my ball to a stop 2 inches from the cup. Another par for a 74. Very good for me considering my cock teasing daughter hardly let up for 18 holes. Easelee 3 putt.

We drove to the clubhouse and found the director. I explained what I saw along with Easelee. Jeff pled his case too. Finally the director made his call.

"As much as I hate to say it, Jeff you're wrong," he said. "You violated 16-1." "You touched your line of putt." "I'm giving you the two stroke penalty that's mandated by the rules." "Adjust your score accordingly before you turn in your scorecard."

"Asshole," Jeff snickered at me.

"Fair is fair my friend and don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing to Zoey if shit was the other way around," I retorted.

Zoey had beat Jeff now by a shot. We just had to wait till the remaining golfers came in from their rounds. Zoey had an excellent chance to win. 68 was going to be hard to beat especially the way the course was playing today.

"Where did Zoey go," I asked Easelee?

"Said something about getting out of her wet shorts," he replied with a shrug.

I figured she would want to get cleaned up. I decided to take the cart back to the truck and get her clubs put away. She had the district tournament next Saturday. She had an away match on Wednesday and practice every day in between so she would need her clubs. I would leave mine for Tuesday and Friday golf matches. Those were my golf days for next week.

I carefully placed her bag into the back seat of the truck. I locked up and took the cart over to the barn. I drove it into the members cart parking area. There were only two workers on today for cart tending. They were busy cleaning up two that had come in and they had a few in waiting.

No big deal I thought. It wasn't like I haven't parked my cart before. I pulled it into my spot and backed up. One of the workers peeked around corner at me. I plugged it into the charger and started back for the clubhouse.

"Sorry about that Mr. Lewis," he said. "We only got 2 of us today." "Freddy called out sick."

"It's ok," I replied. "It isn't like I've never parked a cart before, hell I used to work here back in the day."

"Yes but we don't like the members to have to do anything," he replied.

"Tell you what, I won't say anything and we can forget this whole thing."

"Sure thing Mr. Lewis."

I strolled out of the cart barn back towards the clubhouse. I remembered my 6 months or so of working at the cart barn. It was weird to be a member and have to wait on other members. That was way back when Zoey was little and money was very tight and Cotton was still in the oven. I decided to quit due to the awkwardness. I did have fun working there though.

I reached the clubhouse and went to the locker room to switch my shoes. I opened the door to head to the restaurant. Zoey took my breath away as she exited the locker room.

"Wow," I said as I took her in from head to toe. She was wearing a black lycra long sleeve dress with a slight V cowl neck to show a little cleavage. The ruffled cowl covered the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. It was a good thing because I could guarantee her nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers.

The dress was not extremely skin tight but did hug her nicely and left a perfect outline of her tight little body. The dress hung down to mid thigh. It showed her long legs off. She had on a simple but nice pair of black flip flops. Her deep red toenails gave it contrast.

Her hair was free from the confines of her ponytail as was her thing while golfing. Now it was down and spread out over her shoulders and back. Her hair was slightly curly like her moms but a light brown like mine. It had a wet look from a fresh washing.

She smiled at me as I stared at her. It was like I was seeing her for the first time. Her big lips were coated in red lipstick. Love to see those on my cock I thought. She had just a touch of make-up on. She looked stunning.

"What daddy," she giggled as she wiggled her leg around and twisted her hair through her fingers nervously. She knew exactly the effect she was having on me and she loved it.

"You look stunning baby," I said softly.

She walked to me seductively. Her tits bounced freely as she took her steps. She reached my side and took my arm like we were on a date. Her smell of coconut moisturizing cream was intoxicating as we started for the restaurant to get food. How was I going to eat when the only thing I wanted to do was sink my cock into sweet little Zoey.

We started through the restaurant to the members area. We had to walk single file to weave through the tables. I let Zoey go first. That was a mistake on my part. My eyes were drawn to her ass softly shaking as she walked. My first thought was I wonder if she has anything on under that dress. I doubted she did but I had to find out. My sexual desire was in overdrive now.

My attention was diverted from her ass by the sound of someone calling my name. It was a few other members who had golfed and wanted to know how we did. They also hadn't see Zoey in a while and wanted to know how she was.

Zoey did her thing and took over the situation. She started answering and chatting away. I stood next to her and placed my hand on the small of her back. I let it rest there for a minute before I boldly moved it down and felt her ass. I had to see if she was wearing panties. I couldn't feel any lines.

"Well I hope you win Zoey," Mike said. I came out of my investigation mode and returned to the conversation.

"With a score like that she should," Donald piped in. "I'm just glad she beat Jeff."

We shook hands and continued on to the table. I pulled a chair out for Zoey and pushed her in after she sat. I took a seat next to her as the waitress came over. She made small talk with Zoey as she took our order. Easelee and a few others came to sit at the 10 top round table. Zoey and I were at the table where it backed into the corner of the room. There was nobody on either side of us.

My desire to find out and confirm if she was naked under that skirt was overwhelming. I tried to fight it but my cock won out. My hand left the table and found her knee under the overhanging table cloth. She flashed me a sassy little smile. She knew what I was after.

I quickly went higher up her leg and under the stretchy skirt. She was still in tease mode and left her legs together. I pushed softly to try and get her to open. She looked coyly at me but still wouldn't open. My cock throbbed now. I let my hand rest there and waited on her.

The waitress came back with the drinks and started with our food order. She took Zoey's first. She parted her legs just a little. I left my hand still until I placed my order. I started to slide up but she closed them again. She smiled her evil little smile. I pouted my lips.

She finally leaned over and whispered as she spread her legs wide. "Yes, I'm naked under here and I'm wet and horny as hell." "Where do you want to go and almost get caught this time," she asked? My hand went straight for the kill. I found her clit and touched it softly. She was soaked again or still for that matter. With horny Zoey you could never tell. She moaned in delight as she set back straight. I touched her gently but returned my hand back to her knee as the waitress rounded the table to head to the kitchen.

My turn to play the game.

"Fuck," I grunted. Easelee and Zoey turned there heads. "I forgot my phone in the cart." I stood and left Zoey confused. She didn't know whether I was serious or making this our escape.

"Did you get my clubs from the cart," she asked? I had but I needed to hook her too.

"I didn't know I was your caddy," I replied.

She wiggled from the chair and carefully stood while pulling the dress down her long legs. It stretched down to her knees before she let it go as she started walking. It returned to its normal lenght.

Her flip flops clicked loudly behind me as we headed for the cart barn. Carts were lined up 5 deep now. They were falling behind. There were still a few groups out in the course.

Zoey caught my arm. "Did you really forget your phone or are we going to fuck," she asked?

I pulled my phone from my pocket. A wicked smile appeared on her face.

"Where are we going," she asked?

I quickly slipped inside the barn out of site of the two over worked guys cleaning carts. Zoey was right behind me. I headed straight for the back of the barn. There was an office in the back where all the invoices for anything they used on the course were processed. It was the only air conditioned part of the barn.

I grabbed the knob and gave it a try.

"It's locked," Zoey noticed. "Now what?"

"You give up to easy Zoey girl," I replied. I twisted the knob hard and pulled up. It softly popped open.

"There you are my horny little girl," I teased as I held my hand out for her to enter. She raised an eyebrow as she stepped into the small office with a little window overlooking the driving range.

I followed her in and grabbed her arm. She jumped into me and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. I pushed her into the door and closed it in the process. She ground her pelvis into the lump under my pants as we started to kiss.

Our lips crushed into each other as our tongues danced together. Soft moans escaped Zoey's lips as she dry humped my trapped cock. She dropped an arm and tried to free my cock out the zipper. I knew from earlier that wasn't going to work.

"What the fuck," she cried in frustration.

I pulled her higher into my grip. Her humping pussy was now at my belly as we resumed our salacious kissing again. She was above me now and having to kiss down. It was a odd feeling to have somebody above me while standing.

My hands had been under her ass and upper thighs to hold her up. Her skin was so soft and on fire with excitement. I slowly snaked my hand away from her butt and went under it. She gripped her legs tighter as she felt my supporting hand leave. I slid over her puckered asshole and felt her shiver. I wondered if she was still a virgin there.

I oriented my fingers and slid forward over the trail of wetness that led to her open cunt. I softly dipped my fingers in two at a time up to my second knuckle. She moaned deeply and kissed me even harder as I sawed my fingers in and out of her.

I changed tracks and went a little further up and found her protruding clit. She arched her back but remained lip locked with me as I circled it with my index finger. She whimpered softly as I trapped it between my index and middle finger and rolled around.

"Fuck," she cried into my mouth. "You keep doing that and I'm going to cum." I rubbed her a little harder.

"Fuck yes daddy," she yelped. "Make your little girl cum." "Yes right there, fuck right there."

Her cunt flooded my hand with juice. It seeped gently from her as she writhed on my hand. I let her come down from her high before I removed my cramped and contorted hand. I pulled it back to her thigh as she slid down a little.

Her pussy was in sexual overdrive as it brushed my belt buckle. She stopped sliding and softly humped it as she leaned into the door and moaned with pleasure.

"Shhh," I hushed her as I reminded her where we were.

"Well you better stick something more then this belt buckle into me," she cried. "That's a sexual moan of frustration." "I'm fucking horny daddy."

I didn't want to keep her waiting. I pulled her from the door and marched over to the desk. She pushed a few things aside before I set her on the edge. They scattered to the floor. Her legs dangled over the edge as I worked to get my pants down.

I pulled the wet belt buckle open and popped the button on my pants. I glanced up and saw Zoey smiling seductively as I worked. She was leaning back on her elbows and waiting patiently. I was taken back to the video for a second.

I let my gaze wander down between her legs. Her pussy was swollen a little with excitement as white cream leaked from her pink folds. It looked inviting as I realized I has never tasted her before. Sure we had fucked a couple of times after the incident but I had never tried her.

I knelt down and inhaled her womanly scent. It was intoxicating and made my cock tingle with excitement. I leaned in further as she opened more and tasted her. She tasted as good as she smelt. I wanted more. I plunged my tongue into her sticky wet hole and lapped hard at it.

"Oh fuck daddy, that's good," she cried.

I moved up and sucked her clit into my mouth softly. She shivered as I rolled my tongue over it.

"Yes, right there, fuck that feels good," she cooed.

I released her clit and flattened out my tongue. I slide it over her little bump softly as she moaned in delight. Her very soft and just starting to grow hair on her lips tickled my lips.

"Oh god daddy, that feels good too," she cried. "Most boys are scared to go down on me," she revealed. I lapped a few more licks before releasing my suction on her pussy. I looked up at her questioningly as I wiggled out of my pants for the second time today. I returned to her soaked pussy again. It was calling my name.

"They don't like how wet my pussy gets," she moaned.

"I think it's hot," I said between licks.

"Mmmm," she growled. Her little growl and her use of the word pussy swelled my cock purple with blood. She just threw gasoline on a fire so to speak.

"Take off your dress Zoey," I ordered.

"What," she asked genuinely surprised?

"I want to see your body, all of it," I assured her. I had never seen her completely naked either. She didn't hesitate, her hands crossed at the curled up hem at her hips and she pulled up in one swift motion. The dress popped over her head and off onto the desk. I pulled my shoes off and kicked my pants off as I took her nudeness in.

Her tits hung like perfect teardrops as her nipples twisted outward from cold and excitement. C cup I confirmed as I admired her.

"God you're beautiful Zoey," I said softly as I touched her tit gently.

"Thanks daddy," she smiled politely. "You're suppost to say that though, I'm your daughter."

"No baby, you are perfect," I said. "It's surprising since I had a hand in making you." We both laughed a little.

I noticed her lack of tan lines again.

"Where are your tan lines," I asked.

She giggled but dodged the question. "Come fuck me daddy," she teased.

I stepped forward as she pulled her legs up and apart and rested her feet on the desk. My eyes opened as I saw how flexible she was. I grabbed my cock and looked down. Her pussy was leaking down over her ass and onto the desk. A twisted thought ran through my brain. I softly pushed the tip against her asshole. She shivered at my touch.

"Ever had a cock here," I asked?

"No," she replied quickly, eyes big and mouth making an O. "I've been curious about it though." My thoughts weren't on her ass though, I wanted her tight little pussy.

"Another day maybe," I said. I pushed my cock easily into her wet cunt.

"Yes, fuck me daddy," Zoey cried. "Fuck me good and hard."

I pushed into her hard as she pushed into me. We slapped together in a nice rhythm.

"Fuck me daddy," she moaned. "Fuck my wet little pussy and make me cum.," "Make my pussy cum hard on your cock daddy."

I leaned over her and found a nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and ruffly cupped her tit. God her tits are nice I thought.

"Yes daddy, suck on my nipple," she cooed. "Bit my nipple and fuck my sloppy wet cunt." "Make me cum."

I had never heard her use the word cunt before. It was more fuel on the fire. I loved when she talked dirty. I released her nipple and pulled her from her desk. I remained sunk in her depths as I held her and fucked her while standing. She wrapped herself around me and pulled my cock deep into her wet hole. It milked and pulled my dick deeper into her womb.

She bounced on my cock as we walked to the wall with the window in it. I kissed under her neck as I pressed her against to cool metal. Her coconut moisturizing cream didn't taste as good as it smelt.

"Holy shit, that's cold," she cried as her back pressed onto it.

"Just take it," I barked. "It will be worth it."

"Ohhh daddy, don't tease me," she cried. I looked out the window and watched the golfers hit on the range as I pressed my cock into my daughter. If only they knew what was happening on the other side of the metal wall.

"Yes daddy, fuck me daddy," she cried. "Fuck my little pussy."

I released her ass and slid my hand between us and back under her leg. She moved her leg off my hip and up. I repeated with the other. Now her legs and feet were up and pressed between her chest and mine, her legs resting on my shoulders. It allowed me to drive deeper inside of her.