Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
He watches wife and lover on webcam, vows revenge.
1.8k words
4.12
84.7k
39
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

Lisa and Marc slept several hours into Friday morning. Marc's live cam, feeding his website, showed a handsome couple, a study in black and white beauty, sleeping comfortably together in his bed. Lisa lay on her back, a picture of feminine beauty; a stunning face complemented by her perfectly formed body.

Her frame was soft, with a hint of athleticism. Her breasts were nicely rounded, not overly big, but certainly not small. It almost looked as though she'd had had them enhanced, but they were clearly, naturally her own. Her nipples sat atop nice brown discs and appeared to be excited. Her torso was smooth, firm and tapered to a very small waist, sitting atop nicely flared hips. And the view her pussy offered a view of absolute perfection. A smoothly shaved slit that mightd fantasize would yield wonderful pleasure to the ripped, black male lying next to her.

Lisa's slender legs were creamy white and slightly spread apart only. Marc, lying on his stomach, had his muscular left thigh crossing Lisa's lower left abdomen and upper thigh. His dark mocha color leg contrasted nicely with Lisa's creamy complexion. Marc's flaccid, black manhood lay between separated legs his visible for the website's viewers to observe; a full, thick nine inches.

For the viewer, the beautiful couple was about to come alive on the site. Marc stirred, raising his head and checking the clock on the nightstand. Looking light at his latest married acquisition, Marc lifted his leg from Lisa and lifted himself above his lover of the past six nights. He knew of web cam watchers would love what he was about to do.

He was driven to put on an erotic show for his audience, knowing that Lisa's husband, Matt, would probably be one of his viewers. Marc had texted Matt the site's address, intent on humiliating Lisa's husband and ensuring that he would have a miserable flight back from London.

Marc smiled to himself as he bent down toward Lisa's perfect breasts, taking her left nipple gently between his dark lips. He licked it lovingly, waking her from her brief slumber and bringing his lover to life.

As Marc sucked Lisa's nipple, her hands came up, one resting on her black lover's head and the other running across his muscled shoulder and sliding down to his thick bicep. She was clearly relishing his beautiful black body. She kept her eyes closed and moaned in approval of what Marc was doing.

"Haven't you had enough of me, Marc? You're always so horny. I have to go to work in a few hours you know." she moaned dreamily, seeming to like what he was doing, even though she was exhausted.

"Babe, I'm never going to get enough of you. Besides, I don't want you to forget me when Matty gets home. So, I have to work on creating memories you won't forget." Marc was lying on his side, his head over Lisa's torso, continuing to suck her breast. Her hands were becoming more active as they explored his upper body. She playfully pinched his pitch black nipple, causing him to laugh.

"That's it, babe. Keep that up." In the meantime, as Marc played with Lisa's nipples with his tongue and lips, the long black fingers of his left hand moved down her body and found her pussy. In a moment, his fingers had invaded her very wet vagina, massaging, rubbing and circling her slit. Her body responded immediately, twitching with pleasure.

Lisa's eyes opened and looked directly into Marc's. His head moved toward hers, and the two lovers locked in a prolonged and passionate embrace. He moved atop her, spreading her soft, white legs and positioned his thick black baby maker right at the opening to her love chute. Grinding into her, he heard Lisa moan in approval.

From his hotel room in London, Matt watched as Marc's muscled black body covered Lisa's softness. The two of them seemed to blend into a moving sexual symphony. He felt sick as he watched Lisa's white arms encircle Marc's dark back.

"Fuck me, Marc," she whispered "Please; I want to feel you inside of me. This will be our last time for a while. I want to feel your big black cock warming my pussy." Lisa moaned and arched up, hard, against Marc's shaft.

Matt's head pounded as he watched. His wife had been completely seduced and was totally giving herself to this black bastard. Tears filled Matt's eyes, sensing he had lost his lover forever. What's more, he blamed himself for it. Sex between Lisa and him had been that way once, but that seemed so long ago now. It seemed like she now loved Marc they way she had loved him, long ago.

"I'll fuck you babe, but first I want your beautiful white ass one more time. Don't worry, I'll be gentle, and you'll like it as much as before." Her reached to the nightstand, opened the drawer and retrieved a bottle of lube.

Matt's eyes opened wide in disbelief. This black son of a bitch was going to fuck her in the ass. Matt had never done that. He had never even thought of it. Well, actually he had, but he thought it would hurt her, so he hadn't even suggested it. Matt felt like such a loser. He was amazed at how Marc had been able to so totally infatuate Lisa, and she seemed to love sex with him, no matter what he made her do. Matt thought he had no chance against this bastard. He hated him completely.

Kneeling upright, Marc used his left hand to nudge his white lover to her hands and knees. He thoroughly lubed her ass, sticking in his index finger and rotating it, then added his middle finger. Lisa moaned with deep pleasure, her hand went to her drenched pussy and began to rub her clit, as her black lover prepared to invade her ass once again.

The cam shot was excellent, even in the reduced light of the bedroom. You could see Lisa's beautiful body, now on all fours, with her magnificent breasts hanging down. Her hand was massaging her clit and her strong black lover, with twelve thick inches of dick, was poised for action between her ass cheeks.

Matt was sick to his stomach as he watched the bastard position his thick black mushroom at Lisa's anus. Marc actually turned toward the camera and smile, knowingly, as he pushed his tip through Lisa's anal sphincter. She yelped a little, in pain, but her next cry was huge, as Marc buried all twelve inches into his lover, providing her huge pain coupled with huge pleasure.

"Oh babe, you are so fucking tight in there. You feel so freakin' hot. This is my hole, not Matt's, so don't let him in here. It's our private place." said Marc to Lisa. She was busy rubbing her clit as her lover began to take long strokes in and out of her ass. He felt so wonderful inside her and she felt a huge orgasm building deep in her loins.

Matt stared in disbelief. "That fucking son of a bitch! Even if I do lose her, I'll kill that fucker. I hate that fucking bastard!!" Matt screamed this in his room, feeling his head pounding, his heart racing with rage. If there were only some way he could get even with this fucker he thought. Matt slammed his laptop shut. He couldn't watch any more of this. Somehow, he'd get even with the black bastard presently fucking his wife's ass.

Marc continued to stroke in and out of Lisa's tight little ass, loving the feel of what still felt like virgin territory, even though he had fucked her ass several times. Lisa had orgasmed well before Marc, but stayed on all fours as her lover plunged his massive ebony rod in and out of her repeatedly. Her body shook with each slam of his huge cock.

After Marc enjoyed emptying his cum into Matt's wife, he then lay next to her, embracing her, cuddling and stroking her breasts, all in the hope that Matt would torture himself over watching Lisa being ravaged by her new lover.

In London, Matt sat on his bed and wept. His recalled life with Lisa. How he had loved her and their life together. He recalled, with remorse, how he had first been unfaithful to her. He thought that this was karma's way of paying him back. He felt awful.

Matt did not have much hope that Lisa would forgive his infidelity. And now, after watching Lisa with Marc, Matt was not sure he could forgive her for what she'd done. He knew one thing for certain, though. Marc was a mean bastard, intent on humiliating him just because he was white. It seemed like a goal for Marc to seduce white wives and humiliate their husbands.

Matt also knew that if he ever allowed himself to be used by Marc's gay, black body builder friend, there would be video clips and pictures of his white ass getting abused all over the internet. Matt knew that Marc would use those pictures to blackmail him into doing whatever he wanted. In fact, as he thought about what a bastard Marc was, it occurred to Matt that Marc would use his videos of Lisa and him against the both of them, forcing them to do whatever he required.

And, Matt suddenly realized that Marc hated him so much that he would actually use Matt sexually himself, the way Jamaal had used Kristen's pathetic husband. Except, Marc would blackmail Matt into submission, and then he would humiliate him in front of his wife.

When Lisa left Marc's that morning, dressed for work, she kissed her black lover, knowing that night she'd welcome her husband back home as a totally changed woman. She was afraid. While she loved Matt, she also knew she had become a slave to Marc's wonderful body and cock. She knew he would use the videos of the two of them against her in a heartbeat, if it suited him. Still, she felt attracted in some strange way to this black Adonis. But she knew she should run from him, as fast as she could.

"Babe, I'm going to ask you and Matt over for drinks tomorrow night." Said Marc. "Maybe I'll ask Kristen and that pussy husband of hers as well. This could give Matt a chance to see how sharing your wife works.....maybe, he'll even take a lesson from Kevin." Marc smiled.

"I don't know, Marc. Maybe we should wait. Are you going to fuck Kristen, Marc?" She asked, the thought suddenly occurring to her.

"I won't have anyone else to fuck, except her and Kevin, unless you bring Matty." He kissed her and told her he'd call.

To be continued....

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers