Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ripper and Slash-Throat shifted from foot to foot, nervous energy fairly radiating from them. Dart turned his back on the stranger and beckoned for her to draw closer. She hastened to obey, stepping into his reach and smiling nervously. He silently untied her wrists and then turned her around, rebinding them behind her. Hands on her shoulders turned her back to face him and his hands found her lifted breasts, idly stroking them. She sighed and pressed them forward. His smile grew in size and became slightly malicious. He threaded the leather cord through her rings and turned away from her.

{Slash-Throat. The fuckmeat is ready for you,} he announced.

Slash-Throat grinned, every line of his body radiating goblin malevolence, and padded quietly over to take the free ends of the cord from Dart's hand. He pulled the cord tight, pulling Safi to him. He growled at her and she trembled and then lifted her chin to bare her throat. She knew he wouldn't kill her but, he was a goblin so she doubted. A long tongue lapped against her neck and up the side of her face, his breath hot on her wet skin. She gasped and he laughed, that low, sinister goblin rasp she was coming to be familiar with.

There was a hand between her thighs and she parted her legs, feet shifting quickly, to afford him better access. Rough fingers coarsely explored her sex and she responded by growing wet. Yet, she was uncertain. This was what she had wanted, but she found herself missing the connection she felt with Dart. As she thought of him she felt him, warm approval, pride, and lust. Her eyes found him, off to the side, watching her. The realization that he was taking pleasure from her service to Slash-Throat blossomed within her and she smiled and found her joy. She moaned and Slash-Throat growled.

{I'm going to fill your cunt, fuckmeat,} he promised. Hands spun her about, pushed her forward, pressed her against the semi-finished stone of the wall. Feet kicked at hers, spreading her legs. {Dart marked your flesh, but I will mark your cunt.} Stiff flesh pressed up against her wet warmth and then into her. His thick flesh stretched her, his length filled her and pressed against her cervix. She moaned again, a mewling exhalation, and pressed her ass back against him, knowing he couldn't go deeper than he was, but still somehow wanting more. He pulled back and then thrust forward, hard, pushing her breasts and face against the stone. Then again, his belly slapping against her ass. One hand found her hip, another buried itself in her hair and pulled back, bowing her. And all the while he thrust, and thrust, and thrust and Safi could feel his lust for her and his... disdain. That was strange. She wasn't a person to Slash-Throat, she was a thing, prey, fuckmeat. The feeling was a stark contrast to how Dart felt about her. She was a person he controlled. Owned. Marked. But she was a person. Even now as he used her to entertain and reward his subordinates and taunt his enemies she could feel that he valued her as a person, liked her, desired her. The two feelings swirled within her and then she gasped as she felt the sudden swell and warmth within her. Slash-Throat's cock filled her so completely that there was little room for anything else. The sudden rush of cum was an almost painful stretch and then it was squelching out of her, each thrust forcing it wetly from her body. Drops swung from her stretched lips to fall heavily to the ground or swing against her thighs and cling to her flesh.

{Goblin cunt,} Slash-Throat breathed against her ear, his tongue licking the side of her face.

"Yes," she gasped. "Goblin cunt."

Slash-Throat laughed and his hand drew back and slapped Safi's ass hard as he pulled out. He staggered back a step, but did not collapse, and looked over at Dart who nodded at Ripper. Slash-Throat held up the cord but Ripper ignored it, rushing forward to grab Safi by the hips. He slid easily into her and started wetly pumping away while his hands rose up her flanks to seize her breasts. Safi tried to maintain her balance as Ripper grunted/growled with each thrust threatening to knock her to her knees. His hands squeezed tight and she whimpered as pain nearly overwhelmed her pleasure. Ripper actually pulled back slightly as he came, filling her up with his cum and then pushing forward to drive it all out in a great big drop that fell to the ground between her legs. He fell away from her, stumbling to a knee before he recovered and rose, unsteadily, to his feet.

Safi, chest heaving and leg muscles on the verge of cramping, leaned against the wall, the stone cool and pleasant against her sore breasts. She looked back at Dart and saw him staring at her, openly admiring her, and felt a wash of pride. She smiled at him.

{Clean them,} he ordered.

It took Safi a moment to take his meaning and another, longer, moment to find the strength to turn and lower herself to her knees. Ripper and Slash-Throat approached, their members no longer stiff, but still thick and long and wet. Safi took Slash-Throat into her mouth as far as she could and then sucked hard as she pulled off him. She repeated this action with Ripper and then began to lick further down their shafts, alternating between them. Her eyes searched for Dart but found the stranger first. His eyes were locked upon her and his body was trembling. His erection was plain to see. Safi winked at him and his face locked into an expression of rage.

{I'm very happy with my fuckmeat,} Dart observed, twisting the knife. {She really is an excellent slave.}

{So it would appear,} a deep voice rumbled from behind him.

All eyes turned towards the entrance of the room. The biggest goblin Safi had yet seen stood there. He was as tall as a human, broad in the shoulders, and powerfully built. The large belly and overall layer of body fat couldn't quite conceal the muscles beneath. He had tusks growing out of his bottom jaw, sticking out from between his lips. He was scarred, covered in the same red symbols as the stranger, and his left wrist ended in a cruel hook.

{Great Hook,} Dart said, lifting his chin to bare his throat. Slash-Throat and Ripper did the same, as did the stranger. Safi suddenly felt very exposed, kneeling with two goblin dicks dangling in front of her face. She started to edge towards, Dart but Slash-Throat took hold of her hair and prevented her from moving.

{Dart has already raided, Great Hook. And he insists the elfmeat is his, not yours,} the newcomer informed Great Hook.

The large goblin moved a little further into the basement and more goblins poured into the room, taking up positions around Great Hook and around the other goblins.

{Talon accuses you, Dart. Do you deny these?}

Dart growled. {The elfmeat came too close to the village, Great Hook. I captured her and have kept her here. We have not raided. But she is spoils of the scout. My scout.}

Safi felt Dart's nervousness and determination. She looked over at Great Hook and found she couldn't read anything about him. He looked at Dart, at Talon, and then at Safi. She wilted under his gaze, trying to hide behind Ripper.

{This is my raid, Dart. Mine. She is plunder of my raid,} Great Hook finally pronounced.

Talon laughed quietly, triumphantly. Dart stilled and Safi felt his anger, so deep that she shared it, so much that it overrode her anxiety. The newcomers also stilled, all eyes on Dart. Safi realized they were waiting, no, expecting.

Dart slowly lifted a hand and gestured at Slash-Throat. The goblin hauled her painfully to her feet and picked up the loose ends of the cord the passed through her rings. He pulled Safi along and handed the rope to Dart. Safi looked at Dart, a dozen questions on her mind. But he ignored her, tugging the rope to lead her over to Great Hook. He placed the cord in Great Hook's hand.

{There will be hundreds better than her in the fortress,} he said quietly.

The words hurt even though Safi could feel the lie in them. She could still feel Dart's anger, and his determination had grown to match it.

{Go see to the rest of my horde, Dart. Tell my lieutenants to attend me when their goblins are settled.}

{Yes, Great Hook,} Dart replied without hesitation. {Slash-Throat, Ripper,} he said, summoning his followers, and walked out of the basement.

{Great Hook...} Talon started, but the chieftain silenced him with the barest hint of a growl. The new goblins began to work in the room, kicking the sleeping spaces of the original inhabitants to the side and setting up their own. Stones were brought down from above, passed hand to hand to make a pile at the far end of the basement. Skulls from belts and armor adorned the pile. Then, apparently satisfied, Great Hook walked over and sat down on the makeshift throne, settling himself at length. A painful yank on the cord made Safi kneel at his feet.

{Great Hook....} Talon began again.

{Leave, Talon. Join your kin and rest.}

{Yes, Great Hook. Your loyal servant obeys.} The goblin left quickly, almost too quickly.

Great Hook grunted once and turned his attention to Safi. He pulled her closer and a hand went to her shoulder, turning her so he might better see Dart's marks on her body. They seemed completely healed, a fact which surprised Safi until she thought back on how much sex she'd had.

{Your tongue,} Great Hook rumbled.

Safi opened her mouth and stuck it out for his examination.

{Magic. He'll have to go now. And not too soon. The clanless half-breed bastard is too meat. Thinks he's better than us. I'll give you to Talon and one of them will kill the other and I'll kill the survivor. Then the horde will rape you to death and eat your corpse.}

Safi, despite the fact that she knew this was just a game, shivered. Great Hook laughed. {I will give you a chance. If you can suck my seed from me before I fall asleep then I will allow Dart to have you.}

Safi nodded and Great Hook reached into his clothing and pulled out a massive piece of flesh. Still soft, it was as big as any of the other goblins had been when fully engorged. When it grew stiff Safi wasn't going to be able to fit it into her mouth. She scooted forward on her knees, wishing her hands weren't bound, or were at least bound in front of her and bent her head to him.

There was going to be plenty of time for licking his shaft when she could no longer fit him in her mouth, so she sucked in as much of his flesh as she could and began working her tongue around him, lips moving up and down.

{Great Hook, my goblins are settled. These are good lairs and the scouts have prepared them, even put food aside for us. We will be ready tomorrow night,} a voice announced.

{Good,} Great Hook replied. {Wait here for the others and I will speak to all of you at the same time.}

It was only after the second lieutenant arrived and Great Hook showed no signs of stiffening that Safi began to worry and work harder. She was aware of Great Hook talking to his goblins, but only as a background noise. She tried everything she knew. She tried everything she'd read. Humming. Trying to swallow him back into her throat. Swirling his glans. Sucking on his balls. She even, briefly, dared to try a teeth scrape. A slap on her head put paid to that idea. Her jaw ached painfully and she knew she was running out of time. She didn't care what she had looked like to the other goblins, naked and bobbing her head frantically on their chieftain while he casually discussed his plans to destroy the fortress she had recently escaped. She wanted to be back with Dart. She'd been so focused, so desperate, that she hadn't noticed the sounds dying away, or Great Hook falling asleep.

{It won't work. He's completely impotent,} Great Hook said. {But it feels great.}

The words took a few minutes to penetrate Safi's brain. She stopped, Great Hook's cock still deep in her mouth, and looked up.

{Seriously, you suck cock like a pro,} the big goblin rumbled.

Safi pulled back and let his wet flesh slide from her mouth.

{It's a good trick, right? 'Suck me off and I'll give you what you desire.' Except he doesn't tell you he hasn't been able to get it up for months. It's why Dart was able to convince him to make the raid. He needs a new victory or his bitches will abandon him and his horde falls apart.}

"Who are you?" Safi asked. Painfully. Her jaw *really* hurt.

{One of the sysops. A founder, as it happens. I was watching the Dart show and then you came on. How did those idiots in the fortess miss you? No, wait, the standard skin?}

Safi nodded. "I couldn't get noticed. Couldn't get started."

{Well, don't worry about that. This time tomorrow most of them will be building new avatars. Why did you stick with a standard skin? A little upgrading and you would have been the belle of the ball.}

Safi shrugged and became aware of how much her shoulders ached. "Money's tight. This is all I could afford."

Great Hook nodded. {Okay. That makes sense. You want an upgrade?}

Safi was surprised by the offer and had to think about it. "No, thank you. I think I'd rather keep this. I like my markings and I like that Dart likes me as I am. And I wouldn't want to insult him."

Great Hook laughed. {Oh, you're a real treasure. Just like Dart said. I'm going to enjoy watching this.}

"You said that. Watching. Do you, do all the sysops watch?" Safi asked.

He nodded. {Things have been a little boring lately. But Dart is always good if you aren't looking for a quick and obvious story. He's a devious weasel, knows every loophole in the system. But he doesn't fuck things up and make work for us. And you! You're fucking gold. I pulled a copy of your avatar last night and fucked it hard in a private room. In fact... I'm going to upgrade your AI. No charge. No changes to your skin. Just better learning, more storage, and smoother movement.}

Safi's eyes widened in shock. He'd pulled a copy of her avatar? Fucked it? Her?

{He's going to give you to Talon, you know. Right before the raid. Talon's clan is well-connected even though Talon's kind of a prick. Have fun.}

Great Hook's eyes closed and he abruptly began to snore before Safi could find her voice. She looked around the room. The goblins were all sleeping, no, all but two. There were two guards by the entrance rolling handfuls of bones on a piece of leather. Great Hook had restrained her by simply holding her lead in his hand. She could probably work that free without waking him. Maybe. But that would still leave the two guards, and her hands were bound. Not that she could really have defeated two of them even if they weren't. She was going to have to wait.

There wasn't enough slack to allow her to lie down on the dirt floor so she leaned up against Great Hook's leg and tried to make herself comfortable. She had the beginnings of a plan in mind and she was going to need to be well rested.

********************

"I'm really starting to regret not playing with you, Thera," Sandra stated.

"This is all a surprise to me," Thera replied. "Who knew? I mean, I just thought I was going to get some master slave play with kinky elves. Or humans."

"Yeah, explain the goblins to me again. I thought you said you couldn't be a goblin."

"You can't! It's not an option. It's not even a pay option."

"So how did Dart get to be a goblin?" Sandra asked.

"I don't know. He's apparently a half-goblin, though, so maybe that's the trick. Maybe someone forgot to lock down an option properly. He's been playing for a while so he's apparently poked around."

"Why not just ask him?" Sandra said. She reached over and helped herself to another scoop of the bacon mac'n'cheese from the assortment of appetizers they were sharing.

"Everything's filtered," Thera replied. "It's total immersion. You can't talk about stuff outside the sim. The software will mute you or change your words or ban you."

"I have *never* seen anything like that in a sim," Sandra said. "How do you speak privately? How do you email or IM?"

"You don't. That's the point. You have no way of talking with players outside the sim."

Sandra considered that while she chewed on the mac'n'cheese. Thera took a sip of her beer.

"So, the big bad goblin, he's one of the guys running the sim?"

"No! Yes. Sort of. Look, have you ever played in a 27/7 sim where you couldn't leave?"

"Of cour... Wait, you mean there aren't any exit points? What happens when you aren't online?"

"Every player has an AI," Thera said, reaching across to take a pepper and cheese stuffed date from the plate. "Your AI watches when you're playing and it learns to be like you. When you're not there, the AI plays for you. The non-player characters in the sim, the bots, they've all got AIs that run them all the time. When the AI running Great Hook put it to sleep the sysop sort of took the character over so he could talk with me."

"And that's a big deal?" Sandra asked.

"Yeah! Besides the fact that I didn't know they could do that I also didn't know that they could watch people playing!"

"Does that bother you?"

Thera grinned at her friend. "It's actually kind of hot. Though I'm a little weirded out that he pulled a copy of my avatar to have sex with."

"What's weird? It was just an avatar image."

Thera nodded and popped the date in her mouth, slowly chewing as she considered her issues and how to vocalize them. "Yeah, but it wasn't just the skin. It was the AI. And that's kind of me. Sort of."

Sandra shrugged off her concerns with a barely discernible shake. "Just another fanboy fapping," she declared. "What I want to know is what happened next? Did you die? If you died I want you to lie to me and tell me you didn't."

Thera wasn't so sure the avatar copy was the non-deal Sandra made it out to be, but she moved on. "I went to sleep. I didn't want to leave the avatar to the AI because I had an idea. I woke up around sunset the next day, still leaning against Great Hook. He had all his guys, the leaders, not the grunts, in the room. He made a little speech about how they were going to fuck up the elves and then he awarded me to Talon for his service, and his loyalty, and as a token of his confidence that Talon would keep the village safe while they were out fucking up the elves. Honestly, I think he didn't want Talon along with him."

"The chieftain awarding you to a loyal warrior.... I like that. Why didn't you like that?" Sandra inquired.

Thera shrugged and selected another appetizer to sample. "I don't know. It's a fun fantasy but I was enjoying Dart. And he's a player, not a bot."

"Are you cyber crushing?" Sandra asked in teasing tone of voice.

Thera felt herself blushing.

"You are! You totally are! You're crushing on some guy that lives in the basement of his mom's house."

"Look, I didn't say because I didn't want you freaking out. When Dart marked me I think the magic.... God, this is hard to explain. I think the sim glitched a little. Because now I can feel what he's feeling and he can feel what I'm feeling. Both emotionally and physically. In the sim."

"What, like mind-linking? Hey! That's super dangerous, Thera," Sandra said, honest concern filling her voice. "And it's illegal."

"I know, but... Maybe they didn't patch this sim properly? And, anyway, it's not real mind-link. We can't talk or see each other's thoughts or smell things. It's just like... I can feel his orgasm. From his point of view."

"That's.... Actually, what's that like?"

"It's sooo weak," Thera squeaked. "It's like that little teeny-tiny orgasm you get when the go-kart is vibrating just right and you're wearing your tight pants. I mean, to him it feels like the world exploded, but it's not curl your toes."

Sandra laughed. "Ok, so you wanted Dart to fuck you some more. So what did you do?"

"You know that denar thing I told you about?"

"Where they get all weak and collapse after they... After teeny-tiny orgasms?"