Going Goth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
640 Followers

"Oh I want it so bad, please eat ... meeeeeee!" Connie shrieked as Janice's tongue entered her wet cunt and her mouth engulfed her engorged labial lips. Janice sucked and licked Connie in a frenzy of lust as the woman jerked and moaned, begging to be eaten and fucked. Janice bunched three fingers together and pounded into Connie's soaked pussy while sucking on her thick nipples. Connie bucked her hips upward to shove more of Janice's fingers deeper inside her and her shrieks and moans became one continuous wail as her impending orgasm shook her body making her feel faint.

Janice knew Connie was close to orgasm, so she fucked and sucked her even harder, wanting her lover to cum in an explosion of sheer ecstasy. "Eeeeyeeee ..." Connie howled as she climaxed powerfully, squirting a flood of cum onto Janice's hand. She fucked Connie to a second stunning orgasm until the woman lay whimpering and panting; utterly exhausted.

Janice cuddled with Connie until the woman began to breathe normally and said "What did you think of that, sweetie?"

"Ohhhh, it was wonderful, you're wonderful. I never knew it could be like this. I've never cum like that before."

"Told ya, now roll over; I want to eat your asshole."

"Oooo, more, oh yeahhh."

Connie did as she was told. Janice lifted her to her knees and gently pushed her head onto the mattress leaving her ass in the air. She eased Connie's ass cheeks apart and began rimming the woman's puckered hole.

"Ahhh, feels good," Connie moaned, "Do it more."

Coating the woman's asshole with saliva, Janice began forcing her tongue inside until the sphincter relaxed and she probed as deep as she could as Connie squealed in delight at the new sexy sensation. She licked and sucked and tongued Connie's asshole until the woman was squirming and pleading to be fucked. Janice put two fingers together, pushed them into Connie's relaxed asshole and twisted them around. The woman's guttural moans increased in volume as Janice fucked her harder, and then plunged three fingers of her other hand into Connie's sopping cunt and began fucking her there, alternating strokes so that the woman was filled first in one hole, then the other.

Connie had never been so thoroughly fucked in both holes in her life and the thought that Leslie was doing it made it even more exciting. She pushed her ass against the thrusting fingers wanting them even more deeply inside her as her burgeoning orgasm made her body shake uncontrollably until she screamed in release, squirting a clear ejaculate onto Janice's hand.

Janice fastened her mouth onto Connie's foaming pussy wanting to swallow every drop of girl cum she could while she continued to finger fuck the woman's asshole until she exploded again and slumped to the mattress whimpering and moaning with joy.

Janice licked every delicious drop of cum from her fingers and then lay alongside the dazed woman, stroking her and murmuring words of love. Connie finally raised her head, blinked twice and murmured "I never knew it could be like this. You're an amazing lover, baby. Now I want to do you, can I?"

"Give it to me good," Janice replied, rolling on her back, spreading her legs wide, bending her knees, bracing her feet on the mattress and raising her hips offering her wet pussy to her new lover. Having been fucked repeatedly until she was utterly consumed with lust, Connie began sucking Janice's gooey hole as if it was the only source of oxygen in the room, worming her tongue between the pink walls as deeply as she could and licking furiously.

Janice howled in delight as Connie's mouth and tongue assaulted her throbbing pussy. She was roaring hot from eating and fucking the woman and wanted to be used like a dirty sex slut until she couldn't achieve another orgasm. Connie wanted to pleasure her new lover as much as she had pleasured her and licked and sucked harder as waves of precum filled her mouth and Janice's hips began jerking in spasms of delight. Connie wet two fingers with girl juice and worked them into Janice's asshole which opened readily for the intruder. Connie lips seized Janice's engorged clit and she began lashing it with her tongue and nipping it with sharp, white teeth.

"Ooohhhh ... fuck, yeahhh ... suck my clitty ... suck it," Janice cried, writhing on the bed, amazed and delighted that Connie knew how to eat pussy so well and wanting more. Encouraged by her lover's reactions, Connie pulled her fingers from Janice's asshole and, remembering what she has seen in a porn film once, wrapped all five fingers around her thumb and pushed her hand deep in Janice's drenched cunt up to the wrist; then spread her fingers out wiggling her hand to and fro.

"Ngghhh ... fuck me ... fist me ... I want it all," Janice moaned, going insane with desire; she loved feeling so full. Grunting and moaning like an animal in heat, she thrust her cunt hard against Connie's hand wanting to be fucked and fucked and never stop. Connie slid her other hand to Janice's ass and inserted three juice soaked fingers deep into her puckered hole. Janice yelped in surprise, and then settled in to have her holes used by Connie until she had a back arching orgasm.

Their bodies glistening with sweat, Connie fucked Janice's holes fast and hard until Janice's body stiffened, her back arched and she screamed "I'm cummminggg ... Yeeeeeee!" Connie continued fucking her until she came hard again, then cried "No more, please, I can't take any more ..." and collapsed in a faint.

Connie ran to the bathroom, soaked a face towel in the cool water and returned to wash Janice's cheeks and forehead. Soon the woman's eyes fluttered open and she said tiredly "God damn, girl, where'd you learn to fuck like that? I thought my brain would explode."

"I just did what I thought would make you happy," Connie purred, kissing her, "I guess I did all right then, huh?"

"Oh my God, yes. Now come here and let me hold you so I can be sure this isn't a dream." They cuddled together in a loving embrace and fell asleep tired and content.

***

"What the hell's going on up there?" Mike said, staring at the ceiling, "It sounds like someone's getting killed."

"That's Connie and Janice getting acquainted," Leslie said with a chuckle, I think you're gonna have to get those minicams outta Priestley's place yourself before someone finds them. She's gonna be busy for a while."

Mike shrugged, "No problem. I won't be long. I'll leave my recording gear and the disc's here just in case something does happen; we'll still have the evidence."

"I've already downloaded the contents of my phone's SD card onto flash drives," Susan said. "When Connie gets down here we'll burn some copies from your master discs and when the bank opens in the morning, I'll put all the master discs and the SD card in my safe deposit box. That way they'll be secure until we figure out what to do with them."

"Good idea," Mike said. "I'm gone, see you later."

"Watch yourself out there," Leslie said.

***

Matthew Priestly looked up from reading the papers on his office desk when his caretaker Tompkins knocked on the open door.

"Mr. Priestly, can I speak with you a moment?"

"Of course, Tompkins, what do you want?"

"How long have I been working for you, sir?"

"Why, over five years, my boy. Why do you ask?"

"Have I ever been untrustworthy, sir? Have you ever doubted my honesty?"

"Why of course not, what is this all about anyway?"

"This, sir," Tompkins replied, holding out a minicam in his hand. "I can't understand why you'd be spying on me."

"I never ... where did you find this?" Matthew Priestly blurted.

"In the library, sir, I saw some books out of place and when I went to straighten them, I found this."

Priestley's face lost all color. "Oh my word," he mumbled, "If there are more of these and they've been here since ... Tomkins, assemble the rest of the staff. I want this house searched thoroughly until every one of these devices has been found, quickly, man, quickly!"

"Yessir, right away sir," Tompkins replied, hurrying away.

Two hours and a half bottle of single malt Scotch later, a fidgety Priestley was triumphantly presented with a cardboard box filled with the diminutive minicams by Tompkins and the mansion's other staff.

"These are all we found, sir," Tompkins said, quite pleased with himself.

"Wh ... where did you find all of them?" Priestly stammered nervously, more than a little drunk.

"They were all over the house sir; there were even some in flowerpots on the terrace pointed out at the lawn."

"Have any of you seen any strangers on the grounds?" Priestly said, looking around at his staff. They all shook their heads 'no'. "We would have told you, sir," the gardener added.

"Ummm ... well ... there were those people from the power company checking on a short in the lines," Tompkins mused, "But they weren't here for very long."

Priestley became alert, "When was this?"

"Ah ... Thursday I think, or was it Friday ... anyhow, they repaired the short and left. I certainly didn't want the house to burn down like they said it would, sir."

"What did these people look like?"

"Well ... there was a man and a woman in uniform; he had a large tool kit with him. The woman and I talked about energy conservation while he fixed the problem. She was very pretty as I recall."

"Would you recognize these people if you saw them again?"

"Of course, sir, especially the woman, I saw less of the man."

"Thank you Tompkins and thank you all," Priestly said. "There will be a bonus in your paychecks this month. Let's keep this incident to ourselves, shall we. Now, I need to be alone."

Tompkins and the rest nodded and withdrew, closing the office door as Priestley began making phone calls, his hand shaking as he poured himself another tumbler of Scotch.

***

Susan, Leslie and the girls were still laughing and commenting on the orgy when Janice and Connie strolled into the room wearing robes and barefoot. Their hair was rumpled and wet with sweat and they were holding hands and grinning like fools. Seconds later they were surrounded by the other women and girls and besieged with questions about what had gone on upstairs which they answered between giggles and hugs until Brittany said "It's time to give her a group welcome, girls." They escorted Connie to a couch, removed her robe leaving her naked, shed what little clothing they wore and pounced on her, licking, sucking, kissing and fondling their all too willing captive.

"Lookit 'em go," Janice said. "She's really enjoying herself today. Man, can she eat pussy. I think I'm in love."

"Mmmm ... I want my turn with her," Susan said, winking at Leslie, "Maybe both of us."

A phone chirped in the pile of purses on the dining room table and Susan went to see whose it was. It was Connie's. Knowing she wouldn't like being interrupted, she answered "Hello?"

"Connie? Who is this?"

"I'm Susan, Mike and Connie's friend. She's kinda busy right now."

"Crap! Listen, this is Sal Markowitz, their lawyer, it's real important I speak with her. Mike's been arrested."

"Just a minute, I'll get her."

Susan went to the couch where Connie was being eaten out by Keri, her breasts being sucked by Veronica and Teri while she and Brittany were soul kissing with lots of tongue.

"Knock it off," Susan said sternly, "Connie needs to talk to this guy." The girls stopped what they were doing; Connie shook her head to clear it and took the phone.

"Yeah ... hi Sal, what's ... huh ... he's in jail ... what happened ... uh, huh ... yeah ... why that old bastard ... yeah ... yeah ... uh, huh ... what's the charges ... no kidding ... what's the bail ... yeah, we can swing that ... okay ... okay ... let me know when he's out ... thanks, Sal ... bye."

"Well, fuck!" Connie said disgustedly. "When Mike went back to get the cams, Priestley and his people were waiting for him. They held him and called the cops, accused him of a bunch of stuff and had him arrested. Sal's gonna try to get him out on bail. Priestly must have found those cams and we were his first suspects. Sal said I better make myself scarce in case the cops come looking for me."

"You can stay here, there's plenty of room," Susan said.

"Thanks, hon, but I better pack a suitcase and get outta town until things cool off. Priestley and the rest of the League are gonna be gunnin' for me and since the Chief of Police was at that little wing-ding the cops'll be after me too."

"This is some heavy shit," Janice said. "The League can't risk gettin' Mike and Connie on the stand and have the whole orgy thing come out, so they'll have to drop the charges, but they want those discs so they can maintain a cover-up. If they're desperate enough, they'll try anything."

"Maybe we all need to blow town for a while," Leslie continued, "But where will we go?"

The four girls had been listening quietly with growing concern. Then Veronica said "I've got an idea. Cindi, my boss, has a place on Sunfish Lake about forty miles west of here near the state line. When I tell her what's goin' down, I bet she'll let us hide out there. Want me to call her?"

"You're a doll," Susan said, kissing the girl, "Give her a call and see what she says." Veronica retrieved the phone from her purse and went into the kitchen to call Cindi.

"We better scatter and get what we'll need to hide out somewhere." She turned to Brittany and Keri "Pack a bag, girls. I'll be up there in a minute." They ran upstairs as she said to Leslie and Keri, "You do the same and come back here as soon as you can. Grab some supplies and cooking utensils too."

"I'll go with Connie to her place," Janice said, "Then we'll go by my place and I'll get my stuff."

"Hold on a minute, sweetie," Susan replied. "You better stay here in town and keep watch. No one knows you're with us, so you can keep working at the school and keep us informed."

"Damn, I wanted to go too," Janice replied as Connie hugged her, "But you're right. I better stay here. I'll miss you, baby."

"I'll miss you, too," Connie replied. "Since Mike's van is probably impounded, you can still give me a lift to my place and then back here."

"Let's go then, we'll be back soon, Suze."

Once they were gone, Veronica emerged from the kitchen. "She's good with it," she said excitedly. "I'll swing by the Island and get the keys, then get my stuff and be back real soon."

Brittany and Keri thudded down the stairs, each carrying two suitcases. When Keri saw Veronica was leaving she said, "Mom, can I go with her?"

"Sure, just be careful you two," Susan said and then went upstairs to pack.

Brittany sat alone at the kitchen table, drinking a glass of orange juice and marveling at the twists and turns her life had taken.

***

Once they had rendezvoused and loaded their vehicles, the little convoy made it's way out of town towards the lake. Veronica and Keri led the way in Veronica's bright orange Chevrolet Corvette since she knew the way and had the keys. Brittany and Teri followed them in Brittany's Chevrolet Caprice, the rear seat and trunk loaded with luggage and supplies. Susan and Leslie brought up the rear in Susan's Ford Expedition, their only vehicle with four wheel drive. Connie sat disconsolately in the SUV's back seat surrounded by supplies of food, water and cooking utensils, already missing Janice.

They were almost to the city limits when a patrol car came roaring up behind them, light bar flashing and siren whooping. It passed the SUV and the big sedan and pulled the Corvette over. The others stopped behind it and everyone got out to find out what the problem was.

Sergeant Mansfield emerged from the patrol car and strode up to where Veronica and Keri were parked.

"Hi Sylvia, what's up," Veronica said cheerily.

"You're up, that's what," Sylvia replied. "There's an all points out for you and your friends. The Chief issued it personally. What the hell did you guys do anyway?"

By then the others had walked up, heard what was said and all began talking at once. "Whoa, whoa, one at a time," Sylvia said, "You first, Susan."

Susan explained as succinctly as she could what had happened since the Legion of Decency and their husbands had decided to harass them, how they had recorded the orgy that had taken place at the Priestley mansion and how the Chief of Police and his wife were among the participants.

"Holy shit," Sylvia said, "So that's why that old bastard wants you guys so bad. He and those LoD assholes want those recordings. If they get out to the public, the whole bunch is finished."

"That's why we're getting' outta town," Susan said. "We're afraid they'll come after us."

"No problem," Sylvia replied. "I'll call in and say I spotted you twenty miles back from here and was in pursuit when my motor conked out. That'll throw them off the scent long enough for you guys to get over the county line. The Chief and the Sheriff are buds, so I'm willing to bet he's got his deputies looking for you too."

"What about state troopers," Janice said.

"No way, they'd ask too many questions. Now haul ass and good luck."

After kissing and hugging Sylvia 'goodbye' and 'thanks', they ran to their vehicles and roared away. Once they were in the next county they slowed to the posted speed limit so as to not attract attention. Soon, the lake and then the vacation home came into view and everyone relaxed.

Back in the city, however, things were heating up fast.

_____________________

Continued in Ch. 7

TE999
TE999
640 Followers
12