Going Home

Story Info
Retired GI goes home to find love.
3.3k words
4.53
26.3k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago I left home planning to get my military service out of the way before moving on to what I really wanted to do. Twenty-two years and many military assignments later, I am nearing 41 years old and have only known the military way of life. I forgot what it was I really wanted to do. I have only myself and my few belongings packed into my pickup. Fortunately, I have a cab-over camper in the bed of the truck and not dependent on roadside motels. I forgot which highway I was on only remembering my next destination, Elliott. I was about an hour away.

Elliott is a town I remember growing up, it is rural, low population, a community built around farming and farmers. I knew no one in the town with my plan to stay at the Elliott campground for a couple days of cleaning up and laundry. After that...?

After that was a final 70 miles to where I grew up, my hometown where I hadn't visited in years. Why was I even considering going back there? Everything that once was for me 'at home,' probably doesn't exist any longer.

**********

I pulled to the side of the road atop a hill overlooking my hometown. Modernization changed the skyline. Where once stood two and three story department stores, furniture stores, and a couple theaters, now stood steel and glass monuments to business.

The last couple miles rolled under my tires and quickly, I was on a street only vaguely familiar, the street where I grew up. I parked, got out, and began to quietly walk the sidewalks I'd played on in my youth. Visions of the faces of kids I used to play with entered my minds eye. For a brief moment of recollection, we played again.

The block had aged. There were no children playing, and the few folks out and about were my age and older. I said hello to a couple people and was able to strike up a conversation with one or two. I shared my memories pointing out family names that once lived in this house or that. "I grew up in the last house at the dead end."

There were snippets of detail that led me to believe most of those who had been neighbors no longer lived nearby. Such is the case, grow up and move on. I sat in my truck for a moment of reflection.

**********

With no one in the neighborhood from my youthful days, home became a past memory, a lost memory of times when I was care free and innocent. I pined for those days and all my neighborhood friends. Had I made a mistake or was this stop just another in long list of places I wanted to visit one more time?

I wanted to pull away from the curb and point my truck down the road and away from what could never be again; yet, I dallied. Once more I felt youthful afternoons spent running up and down the street with friends, playing games of tag or hide and seek. I was lost in memories.

My moment of recollection lasted until I heard a tapping on the passenger side window. Standing on the curb was a younger woman, late 20s, I thought, not older than early 30s. Her features resembled those of the family who lived three doors down from where I grew up. She must have been no more than nine or ten when I left home. I couldn't put a name to the face. I lowered the window and we gave our greetings.

"You are Fred Flicka, aren't you?" She was smiling brightly and I was shocked she knew my name. "I don't blame you for not remembering me, Fred. I'm Terrie Addams. I was nine or ten when you left."

Terrie had been a skinny beanpole of a girl who was as much Tomboy as girl. Life had been kind to her as she was now a very attractive adult woman. I alighted from the truck and walked to curbside. We extended hands and shook.

"Terrie, I recognized the family resemblance but, sorry, I didn't recognize you all grown up. What happened to the little bean-pole Tomboy?"

She smiled, "I guess you approve of the changes in appearance. How come you never came home all these years?"

That was the question I was unprepared to answer. When I left for the military, I wanted to escape my narrowly defined world and explore what existed beyond this town, state, and country.

"Terrie, I knew a bigger world existed and I was determined to see it. All."

"Did you see it, Fred?" The expression on her face was one of jealousy mixed with dismay and wonder.

"I found places of great wonder, of great surprise, and great distress. The world is rich in surprise and poor in its treatment of underprivileged. The contrast between rich beauty and dirty poverty is disheartening."

Terrie's expression didn't change much, "I wish I could see the world just as you saw, or see, it."

"You can, Terrie. You have to take the risk. Do what moves you and don't look back." In the back of my mind was the nagging thought that if she wanted to take the risk, my pickup has room for one more and the camper can sleep two as easily as one.

"Tell me about your life from then to now, Terrie. I'd like to know."

**********

Terrie's story sounded similar to stories I'd heard before. Married young, divorced young, no children, stuck in a rut, and afraid to force a change. In the almost hour that we sat on the curb and talked, I knew Terrie needed to occupy the other seat in my truck.

"Fred, pull your truck into my driveway and let me make you a nice meal before you hit the road again."

I smiled thanking her for the offer. "Might that include a nice hot shower and a couple loads of laundry?"

A twinkle emerged in Terrie's eyes; she quickly rose, tried the door handle on the passenger side and jumped in. I followed her lead and sat behind the wheel for a drive of 30 seconds. Parked, we jumped out with Terrie taking the lead again.

"Bring in whatever it is that you need to wash. I'll show you where everything is. You can get a shower and laundry started while I work on something special."

The thought of something special played on me while I started a load of wash and showered. I hadn't been close with anyone in a long time, yet, I felt closeness with Terrie that both excited and frightened me in the same instant. I shaved off my four-day growth and dressed in clean fresh clothes.

I watched as Terrie spun some fresh vegetables into a tasty stir-fry. When I saw the steak on the grill, I knew she was cooking up something special.

"Its hot on the outside, tender, pink, and juicy on the inside, Fred. I hope that's the way you like it." I did not misinterpret the wink of her eye and I wondered if Terrie was on her way to taking a first risk?

"Hot, tender, pink, and juicy, hum, sounds like something I can devour." The steak was just as she said and the stir-fry was a great complement to it.

Terrie kept conversation going as we ate. She was full of questions about my travels, places I'd seen, and things I'd done. Time raced by as we talked. Terrie wanted to hear everything in complete detail. Like a sponge, she soaked up every word.

When my laundry loads were finished and folded, I wondered again if Terrie was open to riding into the sunset with me. I wasn't going to boldly blurt my thoughts; however, thinking them couldn't hurt. I laid the clean clothes near the door making no move to load them back in the truck.

It was my turn to quiz Terrie and we launched into another getting better-acquainted conversation. I learned that the house Terrie lived in was a rental, not hers. "After I married, my family sold this place. When I got divorced, I tried to buy it but no sale. What few things I own are mostly clothes. I don't even own the furniture. So, like you said, I'm 33 and all I have to do is take a risk."

With that said, Terrie unknowingly sealed her fate, or I hoped she had. "How much more time do you have remaining on your lease," I asked.

When Terrie told me she had no lease and her rent was due in a few days, I ceased on the opportunity. "Terrie, look me directly in the eye and answer me, do you want to take a risk?"

Terrie slid across the sofa we were sitting on, she did look me in the eye, and I saw her answer before she gave it. "Yes!"

I took her hand saying, "Seal it with a kiss."

**********

What a kiss! Full on open mouth, tongue dueling, body tingling, groping, make love to me now, I want it, and need it kiss. A military man never surrenders of his own free will; however, I'm not military any longer and surrender, I did.

Terrie took my hand and stood. Taking the lead again, she pulled me to my feet and began another round of hot kissing and groping. Then she drew me up stairs to her bedroom. Her lunchtime words she repeated with deep sensuality, "Hot on the outside, tender, pink, and juicy on the inside."

I knew she felt my raging hard on and there was hiding the large lump of cock straining against my zipper. Terrie didn't wait on formalities. She fell to her knees, unbuckled my pants and pulled them and my under shorts to my knees.

Terrie gasped as my cock sprang up. I'm kind of thick, over two inches, and length over seven inches. Following the gasp came an open mouth to engulf my cock head. Terrie sucked as much of me into her mouth as she could take and gagged on the length. She was beyond slowing down and even as I warned her, she sucked me harder. I erupted like a volcano. Terrie's eyes widened as I sprayed her throat with sperm; she swallowed every bit.

She rose and I drew her tightly into me. We kissed deeply and furiously. The slight taste of my cum was not at all disgusting to her or me.

Terrie's arms encircled me as she grasped at the cheeks of my ass. She drew me into her grip while my own hands explored her body. She was still dressed until my fingers found the zipper of her slacks.

As the zipper tab began breaking each tooth apart, Terrie moaned. She wiggled her hips against me, kissed me furiously, and begged me to touch her. With pants open, I turned my attention to her top. It was a knit top that I eased up over her stomach, up over her breasts, and over her head and off. Her pants hit the floor with her top. I shed my shirt also.

Terrie unhooked her bra and her firm breasts appeared capped by stiff swollen nipples. With fingers of both hands, I pinched each nipple causing Terrie to gasp and moan loudly. With fingertips just barely making contact with her skin, I slid my hands down until they encountered the elastic of her panty. My fingers hooked the top of the panty and drew it down over hips to fully expose her secret garden.

I was in awe of her sensually. It was now my turn to repay a kindness with kindness. I fell to my knees to begin laving kisses on her thighs while being careful to avoid the hidden juncture.

The bed was only a pace behind us. Terrie sensed my thoughts as she stepped backward only to let herself free fall to the mattress. Terrie opened herself to me offering herself fully.

She smiled as I looked up into her face. I smiled in return, lowered my head onto her love tunnel, and tasted her musk. Terrie screamed in orgasm from just that little lick. I was like a drunken soldier trying not to slobber as I drank her offering.

Terrie remained at her orgasmic peak for a long time. Was I guessing correctly, it had been a while for her with another person? She slowly returned to her rational self.

"Holy fuck, Fred! That's the orgasm I have always wanted." She was still panting and pinching her breasts.

"Terrie, do I need protection," I asked as I brought my cock in close to its bull?s eye.

Terrie thrashed her head side to side, "I want you, Fred, not protection."

Terrie's legs dangled over the edge of the bed. She was a hot sensually and sexually excited woman wanting this badly. Yet, I sensed that she might not be ready for me to slam home hard and fast.

"Terrie, when was the last time you had a man?" She read the concern on my face and smiled that infectious smile.

"A long time, Fred. But that won't stop you or me. Give it to me slowly."

Gently, I pressed into her tiny opening, Terrie pressed back. She accepted the full thickness of my cock head and whimpered, "So good."

"Terrie, what do you want?"

I wish I could remember the old movie her next line came from; she cried out in a moan, "Please, sir, I want some more."

I began pushing into her with no resistance; she was highly lubricated from her intense orgasm. I slid forward, deeper into her. It felt like the most natural thing we'd ever done together.

I rested my hips between hers with my cock completely encased in her fire-hot pussy. We groped and kissed, fondled and licked for several long seconds until Terrie pressed against me. It was her signal to start the dance.

I withdrew slightly and pushed back. Each stroke became longer the previous until only my cock head remained hidden. With my full length and full weight, I slammed my cock hard and deep. Terrie screamed out but not in pain.

"Oh, Fred! Fred, oh yes. I feel you."

We began moving faster into each other. When Terrie raised her legs high over me waist, I hooked my arms behind her knees almost doubling her and getting even deeper access to her pulsing pussy.

I knew Terrie was getting closer to another orgasm because she gripped my cock hard with her vaginal muscles. Terrie involuntarily thrust her hips into me and gushed a wet and deep orgasm. I hit my high and jettisoned another load of sperm, this time deep in Terrie's unprotected pussy.

We rode each other until our orgasms subsided. We were exhausted from the sex, as we remained connected. After two cums, I went limp. I rolled to Terrie's side in post orgasmic bliss as Terrie rolled atop me. I was pretty sure that we were not done.

"Fred," Terrie began to confess, "I have never had an orgasm with a man before you."

I held her in my arms, rubbing her back, and massaging her butt cheeks. She kissed my neck as I kissed hers. She rocked her hips against mine trying to get a rise from my cock. I responded slowly.

Terrie's body and her attention to mine got me semi hard, hard enough for her to take me into her again. She sat on my hips cowgirl and rocked on me, my cock getting harder. We knew this session would last a long time.

Terrie spoke softly as she rode me to my full hardness. "Fred, I had a little girl crush on you when I was nine." A moan escaped her, then a sigh. "I wanted you to know that. Then you left me. Don't leave me again!" The last sentence came out in as a cry of her surrender and desire for my surrender to her. She was taking risks.

"I'm home now, Terrie." Maybe I didn't give her the entire response she wanted. Maybe me she was in her moment of having her little girl crush satisfied. Maybe she was already falling in love. What was I ready for I questioned myself?

Terrie lifted herself off my cock only to take a position on all fours. She presented her gaping pussy to me and I did the only thing that made sense at the moment. I began licking her pussy again, tasting our combined nectar. I found her very sensitive clit and licked across it. She spewed more of our juices.

I wanted to be in her more and took my place behind her. "Yes, Terrie, I'm home," I moaned as I drove into her.

**********

We spent a long night in her bed, at times fucking like we were mad animals, and at times making love as perfect lovers. I awoke in the morning knowing that I had some soul searching to do.

"Terrie," I began as we sipped coffee and ate toast, "I have to contact a lawyer here in town about whatever inheritance I have from my family. I may need to spend a few days getting my affairs in order."

I didn't get to finish my thought before Terrie finished it for me. "You'll stay here, then." I knew staying with Terrie was exactly what I wanted to do.

There were many steps involved in getting my inheritance in order. After all, it has sat unclaimed for years. Even finding a lawyer to help was difficult. After three days of effort, the estate finally transferred and I got a list of my new assets. One of my assets was a house. Not just a house, the house Terrie lived in. I was her landlord and there was an escrow account with four years of rent payments on account. I knew taking rent from her was no longer an option.

Late in the afternoon of Thursday, the week I came home, I sat down with Terrie. I wanted to get our feelings in the open.

"There aren't too many more things I need to get in order, Terrie. One major hurdle remains and that is how I plan to handle the house I didn't know I owned. There is a renter in it and I don't want to put anyone out."

"Why don't you stay with me, your renter could continue having a place to stay and you would too. I'm getting fond of you, you may have guessed."

"I know that and I'm very fond of you. That's why my decision is made."

I took Terrie's hand in mine and lead her toward the bedroom; I wanted to make love. Terrie sensed the moment as well. We embraced in a tangle of arms and legs. Clothing got discarded on the floor. We fell onto the mattress in a lovers embrace.

Terrie opened herself to me, we knew we were lovers and in love. I penetrated her, she engulfed me, we were one body. We made love on into the evening, kissing, sucking, licking, tasting. Our passion did not wane even after mutual orgasms. Terrie was not going to be easily satisfied tonight.

We parted only to have Terrie turn onto her stomach presenting her pussy to me from behind. Mounting her like this meant my cock would rub against her G-spot and give her a deep orgasm.

Her cries of orgasm filled the bedroom and the whole house. In one loud final scream, Terrie yelled out, "I love you, Fred."

My own orgasm overtook me as I heard Terrie's expression of love. With a clear mind, I kissed her tenderly and told her of my love.

Ultimately, hunger for food drove us to dress. In the kitchen, Terrie handed me an envelope addressed to the leasing company. "Put this in the mail for me tomorrow. Its my rent check."

I smiled as I took the envelope and tore it up. "Your lease expired."

Shock registered on Terrie's face then quickly changed to understanding. "You've been my guest in your home!"

"And now we are lovers in our home."