Going Native

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her again, her long feminine form outlined by the lush grass and the dark earth. Her chest heaved as her breaths grew heavy in anticipation, and her nipples puckered in arousal. Her smooth skin looked gorgeous as the sun played its pattern across her body, and I couldn't help but wonder why she kept the bush on, but shaved all the other body hair off. She grew impatient with me just kneeling there, and wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me tighter against her and rubbing my cock on her thighs. She shuddered and got goose bumps at the feel of my burning hot phallus on the cool skin of her leg, but she looked up at me and smiled anyway. I loved the way her nose crinkled as she smiled. It gave her a delicious girl-next-door appearance that was accented by her enchanting eyes and smooth face, but was offset by her primal body and animalistic movements. I leaned forward, burying my cockhead in the dirt by her ass, and stared deep into her eyes. We kissed deeply again, tasting each other until our lungs couldn't take the strain anymore. She tasted sweet, and a little pungent but mostly just fresh. I could taste a small off taste that didn't match the rest of her, and I concluded that it must be reminiscent of my cock. I had never tasted my own member before, and it was a little unnerving, but also exciting. With renewed arousal, I grabbed my cock and started the deflowering.

She smiled as she realized what was about to happen, and she pushed her mound against my scrotum, letting me feel her heat on my nuts. She had moist drops of juice collecting on the hair around her lips, so I knew she was wet and waiting. I pushed my ass back away from her, letting my cock fall off her mound, and I picked it up with my hand, aligning it to her dripping slit. I used my hands to stabilize her upraised ass, and slowly parted her outer lips with my cockhead. She moaned a long, low, primal cry and gently pushed back.

I held this position for a while, letting my cock lube up in her pussy juice and letting her pussy get used to my manhood. I slid my head up and down in her slit, making sure to rub it hard against her clit. Her moan grew to a wail every time my burning head ran across her engorged clitoris, and her hips bucked in pleasure. Her outer lips soon pulled back from her swelling inner lips, marking her aroused state. Her clit was bright red against the dusky brown of her clitoral hood and outer labia, and it had emerged a good half inch from its normal position. She was at peak arousal and we both knew it. As I started to put more pressure on her tight cunt, she started desperately pulling and pinching her hard, dark, tender nipples. Her low moan rose to a growl every time I pushed forward, closer to taking her innocence. She had shut her eyes when I entered her outer lips, but she opened them now and looked at me with a strained smile. She stared at me in the eyes for a few seconds, hands still torturing her poor nipples, then she looked down to where my cock was desperately twitching against her loins, trying to violate her womanhood. She closed her eyes again, apparently satisfied, set her jaw in a determined position, and nodded. I hesitated no longer.

In one swift motion I let go of her ass cheeks, slammed half my cock into her dripping twat, and fiercely pinched her clit with one hand. She screamed like she had been shot, and I could see the muscles in her jaw and legs twitching in effort. The birds few out of the trees around us, startled by her exclamation, and the tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes. I held my ground, flexing my cock in her stretched cunt, and felt as she grew accustomed to my fullness. Her scream died to a high-pitched wail, and she squeezed my cock with her walls. I took this as a sign to move forward, and I fed more of my dick into her, raising her voice to a scream again as I thrusted farther and held my cock in her pussy.

Her hands were still busy at her breasts, making them redder than ever, and they were aided by the nervous sweat that gave a whole new sheen to her dark skin. She was adjusted enough around my manhood by now to take the rest of my cock with only minimal discomfort, and I was able to start a regular rhythm as I plowed her nubile twat. I thrusted hard, grinding my hand into her hot red clit with each in stroke, shoving my fingers into her dark, wiry pubes. Her inner lips were now fully extended, pulling away from the rest of her pussy with the curve of my cock each time I thrusted back, giving her tight pussy the appearance that it was reluctant to see my dick go. I had never fucked a girl so tight before, and I was in heaven. I had one hand shoving her clit, and the other furiously massaging my sweaty nuts. I got tired of them slapping her ass with each thrust, and I loved the feeling of caressing my own balls. Her eyes were still shut tight as I went to town on her sore twat, and she still winced and squealed every time I bottomed out in her moist hole, but she was grinding against me in full force and moaning periodically in ecstasy.

I rolled her over on her left side, my cock momentarily slipping out of her cunt with a loud "smack," and raised her right leg up and over my shoulder so I could get better penetration. I could now straddle her left leg, resting my nuts comfortably on her thigh, and get a perfect view of not only all her holes but her tits as well, which she was still massaging feverishly. I slid my cock easily back in her, making her moan yet again, and resumed short thrusts with minimal movement quickly in and out of her pussy. I took my left hand and started scooping up her pussy juice on my fingers as it leaked out of her sore and sopping hole around my member. Once I had two fingers lubed well, I shoved them into her puckered brown asshole. At the same time I rubbed harder on her clit with my right hand, which flooded her body with pleasure, but she still gave a weak scream and quivered as I invaded her final virginity. She had held onto her orgasm bravely, suppressing it at every thrust for a heightened experience when it came, but the combination of both my hands on her clit and in her ass, my huge cock in the twat, and her fingers on her nipples drove her over the edge.

Neither of us had any warning before her body convulsed in pleasure and her pussy clamped down like a vise on my throbbing member. She screamed an anguished wail of ecstasy, and she leaked juice all down her left leg. This juice only furthered the loosening of her ass by my fingers, and my fingers only furthered her violent orgasm. This vicious cycle seemed to last an eternity with her bucking and moaning the entire time, and I could only smile as her cunt milked my cock for all it was worth. Her eyes leaked tears again, this time in pure pleasure rather than pain, and her orgasm finally stopped. All she could do was stare at me, openmouthed, and pant for breath.

I decided it was time to switch holes, seeing as how my hand had loosened her perfect ass to an acceptable degree. In one motion, I rolled her over on her stomach, and pulled her firm ass up to my throbbing dick. She helped me along, using her stance on her knees and elbows to increase my leverage. She ground her pulsating nipples into the soft dirt as she pointed her ass and mauled pussy to the sky. I could feel the heat from her dripping twat on my cock, and it was surprisingly erotic. I could smell her sex from where I was at staring at her genitals, and I was determined to taste her before we were done.

I think she was expecting me to plow her pussy from behind, because she jumped three feet high and shrieked when I pressed my cockhead to her slick asshole. I, however, was having none of her cowardly escaping, and I planted both hands on her thighs to hold her in place. When she realized that I was reaming her ass no matter what, she submitted to me completely, resigned to her fate. She pointed her ass back up at me and whimpered slightly, giving her reluctant consent to be ravaged in every hole by my thick schlong. Her soft whimper of acceptance rose to a grunt as I fought to get my cockhead past her anal ring. I worked for what seemed like forever, my dick bending under the pressure, before I finally penetrated her final hole. I grunted loudly as I entered her, and she gave a squeal of pleasure and pain as her ass accepted my manhood. I began to plow away. There was no slow going once my head was in, and her screams and wails filled the air each time I went balls-deep in her tight ass. My nuts smacked her pussy with each thrust, which only warmed them more and coated them in a layer of female cum and increased the pleasure for both of us. I loved the sight of her pert, red ass wriggling on my hard pole, and I pulled her to me to make my thrusts stronger. I hunched over her, removing my hands from her sides and placing them on the ground beside her shoulders. I pressed my chest to her back, and we created the image of two dogs in heat as we slipped against each other. The noises by the stream were primal in themselves, her moans mixed with my grunts, and the loud slurp of her ass on my cock and the smack of my balls on her cunt. As I realized just how animalistic we were, my masculine strength dominating her thin endurance, I felt my nuts begin to rise. They were readying themselves for the rush of cum that would accompany my upcoming orgasm.

I wanted to come in her twat, so I changed positions again, moving her on her back and returning to the tried and true missionary. I thrust into her pussy again with a violent slurp, and started ramming her hard and fast. I leaned forward and stared into her cryptic eyes as she bit her lower lip and wrinkled her freckled nose in pleasure. Her moans retreated to a high pitched grunt when I left her ass, and she grunted with each thrust now that I was in her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over, putting her on top and pressing her nipples to my chest. She spread her legs out beside mine and kissed me deeply as I thirsted up into her pussy. My orgasm was imminent, and I groaned one last time before burying my cock in her cunt and pressing my mouth to hers. She closed her legs, compressing my penis, and squealed in pleasure and surprise as rope after rope of hot jizz filled her twat. Our juices ran down my cock and over my nuts as I orgasmed, my cock writhing in her sopping sheath, and a slick film was applied to my taint. I broke our kiss with a gasp as my shudders subsided and my cock began to soften inside her, shocked at the power of my cumming.

She surprised me afterward by immediately turning on my body and clamping her lips on my rapidly softening cock, while at the same time lowering her dripping twat to my mouth. All she did was provide light suction and a soft tongue as she nursed my cock down to its soft state, while I devoured her. I shoved my tongue into her pussy, letting the juice run down my cheeks and chin, reveling in her heat and the taste of our sex. She was sweet and pungent, which combined well with the bitterness of my milky seed. I lapped like a camel at an oasis, enjoying the light sucking sound of my mouth on her slick slit. I had never tasted my own cum before, and it made my limp cock stir in her soft mouth. She took that as a cue to move down to my nuts and taint, applying the same gentle suction and pressure, which only fueled my ravenous appetite for our mixed nectar. We continued like this for a while, mouths glued to each other's genitals, just enjoying the flavor of ourselves. When we finally broke the sixty-nine and she swiveled back around, we both wore sticky smiles of contentment. I kissed her again, and used my hand to slip my flaccid cock back into her cleaned pussy. I enjoyed the warmth of her walls surrounding my manhood and the warmth of her body on mine. It was at this point I yawned, realizing just how tired the booze and sex had made me, and I slowly fell asleep to the sound of her sweet breaths and the swift stream.

When I awoke it was late afternoon, and the sun was just starting to sink below the trees. I jumped up, my cock swinging in the cooling air, and turned to go back for my clothes before I noticed I was alone. I looked around me for my mystery native girl, but could find no evidence of her but her clothes and a strange word written in the dirt at my feet. My cock swelled slightly as I realized she had gone home naked, but my mind worked on the word, obviously native. It seemed I would have a good subject for my native language report after all. I committed it to memory and went back for my clothes. I hardly remember the walk back to and through the Indian camp and to my car. I was still in that groggy, warm, sleepy state of mind. All I could see were her eyes flaked with gold, and the feeling of her pussy and ass on my dick. My dick itself stayed partially hard the entire drive home at the memory of her, pushing down the left leg of my jeans. She was the best sex I ever had, and the memory of her body became not only my masturbatory fantasy, but the comparison for every partner I would have since. It wasn't until I remembered to translate the native word she had scrawled for me in the sandy dirt that I realized I had to go back to her. Translated, I realized the word was her name for me. In English it means "burning totem pole." I am Burning Totem Pole, and I am going native.

12