Going Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gahhhh oh shit, I'm cumming," he said, pulling out, and sitting back. Julia looked up at Jake with a slight frown on her face, and he wore a similar look. This is definitely not how either of them had expected this to go. Jake saw a sparkle in her eye, and knew she wasn't done yet, and that this would turn out to be everything they had hoped for. Marco looked down at Julia, embarrassed at how quickly he had cum. "Normally when I jerk-off I can make it last as long as I want....but that was just too intense," he said smiling at her, "I'm sorry it was over so fast." Marco slipped the condom off and used a baby wipe to clean himself. As he reached for his clothes Julia sat up and grabbed his arm interrupting him. "Just where do you think your going?" she asked him, "We aren't done yet." With that she reached down and grabbed his limp cock.

"I'm sorry, it usually takes me about 10 or 15 minutes to get hard again," he said; enjoying her hands on his dick.

"Well let's see if we can speed that up a little shall we?" Julia said licking her lips. She took another wipe and cleaned his cock one more time. Looking over her shoulder at Jake she smiled and said, "Shall we fulfill two fantasies in one day hun?" She went down on all fours and wiggled her ass at him. Not needing to be asked twice, he had his pants off in seconds, and was in position right behind her. Jake grabbed her hips and put his cock at her opening. Julia gasped as he pushed himself all the way in. She turned back to Marco and lowered her head to his half limp cock. Taking his semi-flaccid member into her mouth she rolled it around with her tongue, feeling it stiffen in her mouth. Once he was fully erect she sucked him hard and fondled his balls gently. Marco moaned loudly over Julia's expert blowjob. He'd had a few girlfriends give him head, but none of them ever really knew what they were doing. This goddess of a woman before him was showing him what a real blow job was like; with the vibrations from her moans as Jake continued to slowly fuck her added to the incredible feeling. Marco put his hands on her shoulders as she started rocking back and forth, taking his cock in and out of her mouth while pushing herself on and off her husband's dick. Julia was in heaven, she had two hot cocks in her at one time. She and Jake had joked about a threesome, and then even seriously considered it for awhile, trying to find the right person but never succeeding; and now, here they were with a guy neither of them new, and enjoying it more than they could have ever expected. Julia kept up her rhythm of moving back and forth between Marco and Jake alternating between filling her mouth and her pussy. Suddenly she felt Marco's cock start to tense up, she knew he was about to cum. She took him out of her mouth and gave him a few more jerks.

"Oh God Julia.....Oh God I'm gonna cum again....oh shit....your mouth is sooo good....ARGGgggghhhhh," he yelled as he spurted his come onto her tits.

"That's it baby, cum on my tits," she told him, "then I'm gonna make this thing hard one more time." She kept jerking him right through his orgasm. She felt his dick start to harden again, much faster this time. Jake reached down and grabbed her hips, and started thrusting faster and faster into her. He was about to cum too, but he was going to fill her pussy with his.

"Oh yeah.....here it cums babe....here it cums," Jake said, slamming into her faster and faster, watching her ass bounce as he pounded her from behind. Julia couldn't hold herself up anymore; she laid her upper body down, raising her ass higher for him. She knew Jake loved this position, because of how sexy she looked. She turned to look up at him as he fucked her.

"Come on baby....give it to me....Ooohhhhhhhh yessssss....that's it....that's it....oh yeahh.....mmmmmmmmm, Oh...oh.....aghhhhhhhhh....I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGG," she screamed as her orgasm crashed into her, "oh fuck me, fuck me...fuck me...ahhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyiiiieeeeeee." She came again, slamming her fists into the floor of the Jeep as the pleasure shot through her.

"Oh yes babe....unnggghhh," Jake groaned, pushing in all the way as he shot his cum into her. He lay over her back, placing kisses all over her, until he slowly withdrew his shrinking cock. They both wiped off and then had a passionate kiss. Julia caught her breath and looked over at Marco.

"So you think you can fuck me like that?" she asked, as she grabbed his now erect cock. "You think you can make me cum before you shoot off again?" she teased rubbing her hands over her sensually sweaty body.

"Oh hell yeah," Marko said, fitting another condom on his rock hard cock. Julia pushed him onto his back, with his head near the rear gate of the Jeep. She straddled his waist and rose up and down with his cock pushing up between her legs. Reaching down she grabbed his cock and held it still as she settled herself over it. Looking up she saw Jake staring as she held this strangers cock at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself until just the head was in and then she stopped, and worked her hips in a circular motion as she rolled her nipples through her fingers. She looked up and saw Jake staring at her, and she returned the gaze. Slowly she sat on Marco's cock, feeling this strange man in her again, tingling from head to toe with pleasure, and excitement at what was happening. She was staring at her husband, a few feet away as she sat on another man's dick and he slid his hands over her waist up to her tits. The pleasure was intense, and her heart was racing. Jake was watching her face as the excitement built in her as she continued to slowly sit on Marco's cock. Julia looked down from Jake's eyes for one minute and saw his cock standing hard again. She ran her hands through her hair and ground her hips in a circle as she finished burying Marco's cock into her pussy. It was all too much, the strange cock pushing deep into her, her husband watching her bury this strangers dick into her wet pussy, the excitement of feeling another man inside her pussy where only Jake had ever been. She came. "Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm cummmming," she moaned, as the orgasm washed down her body. Julia slowed her circular motion as her orgasm subsided. She looked lustily up at Jake and grinned. He smiled back at her and mouthed the words Fuck Him. Julia smiled and slowly shook her head yes. She looked over her shoulder at Marco and asked as she leaned back over him, "How did my ass look grinding your cock?"

"Oh baby, you have the greatest ass I have ever seen," he replied. He brought his hands down from her tits, and rested them on her belly as she placed her hands on either side of him supporting her weight. She threw her head back and let her hair dangle near his face. The Julia told him, "Fuck me Marco, and make me cum again...make me cum all over you." She looked back to Jake and saw what she was hoping for; he was staring at her pussy as Marco pumped into her. Jake was in the best position to see her get fucked, and as she looked down to where Marco was penetrating her, she could understand why Jake couldn't look away, it was too incredibly hot. Marco picked up the pace, gripping her waist firmly and pumping up into her wet pussy.

"That's it Marco....fuck my wet pussy....Ohhhhhhhh yessssss...yeah that's it....mmmmhhhhh.....ohhhhh yeah," she groaned as he filled her faster and faster with his rock hard cock. She slid one hand to her clit, and slowly started rubbing it.

"Look babe," she said to Jake as she played with her clit, "I'm getting fucked by another man...mmmmmmmm.....his cock feels so good in my little wet pussy....oooooooo...yeahh.....I wanna feel him spurt his cum.....Ohhhhhhh yessss....that's it." She put her hand back to hold herself up as Marco started to fuck her harder and faster.

"Yeah baby....your pussy is good....I'll make you cum....oh yeah....you're so hot," he groaned as he pounded her harder and faster. Julia looked at Jake and saw him staring at them, watching her fuck another man, and it happened again. The taboo excitement of fucking another man combined with the pleasure she was getting from this great fucking, and she came.

"I'mmmmmm cummmmmming.....ohhhhhhh yessssssssss.....yesssssssssss.....ooooooouuuuhhhhhhhh," she panted as she came. Jake climbed towards her and kissed her deeply as her orgasm finished. Their tongues danced together as he held her close, and she continued to be fucked by Marco. Jake broke the kiss and looked over Julia's shoulder.

"Do it again Marco," he said, "fuck her until she cums again." And Marco did. He slid his hands to her hips and fucked her for all he had, pumping into her wet pussy over and over.

"Ughh ughhhh...ohhhhh....shhhiiittttt...ooooouuuuuuuuuu aaaaahhhhhhh, Gaaawwwwddd," Julia squealed as Jake held her and Marco fucked her, "I'm gonna cummmmm.....OOoooooooohhhhhhhhhh.....yesssssssssssss." Jake held her tight as she came. He could feel her whole body tense as the climax went through her. They kissed again, deeply and full of love and passion.

"Your good baby," Julia said, looking down at Marco, "but now I get to fuck you." She sat up and braced her arms against the roof of the Jeep. She then started moving her hips back and forth faster and faster, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh shit Julia....oh shit.....oh fuck.....you are soooo hot....ohhh God," Marco whimpered as Julia gave him the fucking of his life. Jake sat back and watched as Julia bounced herself on Marco's cock over and over, slamming his cock into her pussy and out again, gasping every time it penetrated her. Faster and faster she rode him, alternating between bouncing on him and grinding her pussy into him. Julia was breathing harder now, as she continued to fuck him, sweat breaking out on her body and glistening under the lights of the parking garage.

"I'm gonna cum again....I'm gonna cum again," Marco breathed as he watched Julia ride him, "oh shit I'm close....here it comes....aghhhhhhhhh yess"

"Me too....me too...", Julia panted as she fucked him, "I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNGGGG AYyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee." She fell forward off Marco's cock onto Jake. He held her as she lay panting, and trying to catch her breath. She looked up into his eyes, and said "I love you."

"I love you too babe," he replied, caressing her face. He leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly. Marco cleaned up and slowly started to dress as Jake lay holding Julia.

"Thanks Marco," Jake said, "you made two of our fantasies come true today."

"You are a great lover Marco," Julia told him, "you will make whatever woman is lucky enough o be with you very happy."

"Thank you guys. This was an experience I'll never forget. No one back home will ever believe this. You tow are lucky to have each other," Marco replied, as he opened the door to leave, "Thank you both again" And with that Marco left, and they never saw him again. Julia looked up into Jake's eyes and smiled.

"Wow," she said, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah wow, that was incredible," Jake answered, "you truly are the sexiest woman to ever live." He kissed her again. Despite the incredibly animalistic passions and lust that had been there only moments before, he never felt such a more tender love for her in his life. He knew beyond any doubt that they were truly soul mates.

"We finally did it...we finally had our threesome," she said, squeezing him, "and it was every bit as exciting as you said it would be."

"Maybe even more so," he replied smiling at her, "you're okay with all of this right? You don't hate me for bringing it up?"

"Hate you?" she said sitting up, "honey I love you more than ever. We've opened up a new area in out sex lives, one that will bring us both pleasure...I will admit I am a little guilty though."

"Don't be hun, this is something we both agreed to," he said.

"I'm guilty I've been with another person and you haven't," she said laying back down on him. "And the only way I can think of to get rid of this guilt....is to watch you fuck another woman" she told him as she gave his cock a final squeeze. "And I think I need to get rid of this guilt soon," Julia said mischievously grinning at him, "but for now, let's get dressed and get home. I think we will make it with enough time for us to make love one more time before we have to get the kids."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Jake replied as they both dressed.

12