Going Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kathy bobbed her head up and down on the stranger's hard eager shaft, he placed his hands on her head to guide his thrusts. As he started to thrust back into her mouth, the wet sucking noises she made increased his enjoyment of the oral sensations that she was giving his cock. She continued bobbing and tilting her head, taking more of his surging cock into her mouth with each attempt. Finally, she took the whole length of his rock hard prick into her throat with out gagging, and she started to increase her pace. The sound of the stranger's moans filled the small little room as she took him right up to the edge and then backed off. "God, you know how to suck cock," he groaned as she continued to swallow him whole with each stroke of his cock. Kathy looked up and smiled, saying "Thank you," but it was muffled by his cock.

As she sucked the stranger's cock, Kathy franticly drilled two fingers deep into her famished pussy, but she needed more. This unknown man had ignited a fire in her boiling cunt with his fingers, but she needed his hard cock to put out her flames with his cum. She had to have his pulsing prick stuffed up her hot pussy, and she had to have it now. She let his cock slip out of her mouth and a string of saliva held for a moment between her lips and the cock. She slowly stood up in front of the over-excited man and stared at his throbbing cock waving back and forth in front of her. She raised her eyes to look into his and saw the frenzy that she had created there. She liked that she had turned the tables on this over confident man. Hooking her thumbs in the waist band of her skirt, she pushed it down off her hips and it fell to the floor of the dressing room. She stood completely naked in front of this strange man except for a pair of sandals. He sucked in his breath as his eyes swept her beautiful body and took in her lovely treasures. Her long tanned legs, her womanly hips, slim waist and perky, bouncy tits, plus what he wanted more then anything right now, her shaved juicy cunt.

Kathy kneeled again and picked up her skirt off the floor. There was a small build-in bench that ran the length of one wall of the dressing room. She placed her skirt on the bench and then kneeled on top of the garment cushioning her knees. Leaning forward on her elbows, she spread her legs and raised her ass in the air, offering the stranger a clear view of her pussy. She looked back at him with smoldering eyes and said, "Come on, do it! Fuck my pussy like it's never been fucked before." She gave her ass a little wiggle and smiled at the stranger. He was instantly behind her, his raging prick poised at the wet entrance of her hot fuckhole. The stranger placed one hand at her waist and used his other hand to guide his jutting cockhead between her swollen pussy lips.

"OOhhhhhh," Kathy whined as she pushed her ass back at him, "Give me that cock..."

"All right," the stranger said as he pushed forward, sliding his full length past her slick wet lips and deep into her steaming cunt.

Kathy braced herself against the wall of the dressing room as she felt the stranger's iron hard prick surge deep into her pussy. "Oh yeah," she said through clenched teeth, "Push it in there!" She began to rock her hips sliding her wet pussy back and forth on his stiff rod. "Please, just fuck me..." The stranger pulled out and then plunged it back in. Out and in, he went again and again, gaining depth with each stroke. As he pumped her pussy with his cock, he reached underneath grabbing her free swinging tits in his strong hands and squeezed them hard. .

"OH GOD, I Love Your Cock!" Kathy moaned loudly as he picked up speed with each thrust. She pushed back against his stiff pole taking him deeper and deeper. "Mmmmmmmmm Yessssssss! Deeper, Damn it! Fuck Me Deeper!" She reached one hand back between her legs and grabbed his swinging balls as he surged forward. Squeezing them urgently, she commanded the stranger, "Give Me All Of This Wonderful Cock!!! Cum On Fuck ME!!!"

Inspired the stranger rammed his cast-iron shaft forcefully into Kathy's upturned cunt and his balls slapped against her clit. "HOLY SHIT!" She screamed as his powerful thrust bounced off her cervix and triggered her second orgasm of the afternoon. Her ass and cunt went into overdrive as she bucked against him, trying to get more of his sturdy prick stuffed into her pussy. He held on to her waist as he still fucked her creaming pussy while she came hard, trembling all over. She moaned loudly, throwing her head from side to side as he continued to plow into her clutching and fluttering sleeve. His cock wasn't as big and thick as the handsome plumber, but this older man knew how to use his raging cock, and his continued pussy pounding brought her quickly to another orgasm, coming right after the second one.

"Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!" Kathy screamed as her cunt muscles slammed down on the stranger's rampaging rod, and began milking his cock seeking his sperm. As her cunt muscles gripped and clinched at the stranger's shaft, Kathy's mind consumed with the feelings erupting from her pussy.

"Oh God... oh God... oh God..." She moaned as the stranger continued to thrust deep into her swampy cunt. But he couldn't hold back anymore, and his orgasm erupted deep inside of Kathy's exploding pussy. "FUCK," he yelled as his spurting cock violently released load after load of hot white jizz inside of her. His hot sperm fired deep into her, coating her tight climaxing sheath. She was still bucking and thrusting back at him as his orgasm finished and he collapsed against her, his cock still buried in her gripping pussy. "Oh god," he groaned as he tried to catch his breath, "That... was... amazing... I never--"

"Hey, could you lean back?" Kathy asked, cutting the stranger off.

He slowly pulled out of her sperm filled cunt with a plop and sat down on the bench. A single strand to sperm ran from her upturned cunt to the tip of his deflated cock. She stood up on shaky legs and looked down at the stranger. Sitting there with his sperm smeared cock and his pants around his knees, he didn't seem so handsome or special, but he had just given her the ride of her life.

"How are you doing?" she asked brightly as she picked her skirt up and started to put it on.

"I'm doing great now I've met you!" he said, trying not to sound too excited.

"Thanks," she said, enjoying the after effects of this excellent fuck.

"Man, you are a hot woman! Uhh, would you like to do this again?" he said tentatively not sounding like the confident ladies man of before.

Kathy liked this feeling of power that she had at this moment. As she pulled her skirt up on her hips, she looked at him. "I think we should keep it simple," she said reaching for her top. "We should just do it this one time. How can we top this?"

"Well? Ah right. I hoping I could get your name and see you again." he said, still trying to get his way.

"I think it best we keep it this way. No names, no problems and wonderful memories! How about that?" she queried, giving him no room to question. As she put her top on, her nipples were standing at attention, easily noticed through her thin top.

The stranger looked up at this beautiful woman who he had just fucked. He realized he would never see her or touch her again. She seemed so in control, it was as if, when his sperm shot deep into her talented cunt that his confidence was transferred to her.

"Thank you for the wonderful time. You are a great fuck! I am really happy that I flashed you today." She smiled at the stranger. "Goodbye." With that she turned and let herself out of the dressing room and walked down the short hallway. At the entrance to the dressing rooms, she ran into the store employee who had let them in to begin with.

"Did he find something he liked?" the employee asked.

"Oh, I think he found something that made his day. It sure made mine! Thanks!"

Kathy headed for the store entrance. Her lovely ass wiggling just a little more and she walked with a bounce to her step. As she passed mirrors, she caught her reflection; a reflection of a beautiful tanned woman, smiling and looking like she had just been fucked. As the stranger's cum began to run down her thighs, she smiled to herself shocked at what she had done. She had just fucked a total stranger in a department store dressing room. What had she become recently? She wasn't sure, but she wanted to do more of it.

"I think I will have a little party tonight for the plumber," she thought to herself, as she passed out the store doors and into the Florida sunshine. "You can't get to much cock in one day." .

The End

There will be more stories of Kathy and her cheating ways. I love all constructive comments, and please remember to vote.

12