Going to the Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After setting the dripping wings on a shelf next to the door Richard pulled Rachel's back up against him wrapping his arms around her, allowing his body heat to soak in.

"Mmmmmm," Rachel moaned as the heat began to still her shivers, she leaned back against him and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation. Slowly his hands drifted from her sides and up to her shoulders in a series of small circular movements. She gently rocked with the movements as his hands created friction heat against her skin; she was thoroughly enjoying the feel of his hands on her. The slow caress seemed to transport her into another realm, one where time no longer mattered. "That feels great."

Kicking his discarded clothing towards an empty corner Matt quietly crossed to where Richard was holding Rachel; nodding his head to Richard he began to rub the front of her shoulders while Richard concentrated on her upper arms and back. Slowly caressing Rachel's arms and sides he moved down to her stomach devoting more attention to the areas of uncovered golden skin. She was so absorbed in the feelings that she didn't notice the extra pair of hands smoothing over her. Kneeling down in front of her Matt allowed his warm breath to feather across her stomach as he skipped down to her thighs, moving his hands up and down them savoring their silky texture. Richard began moving his hands the entire length of her arms and had leaned down to whisper kisses across her shoulders, his warm breath causing her to shiver in delight.

Matt's hands, still caressing her moved back to her waist which he clasped and began using his thumbs to create circles of heat. By moving slowly and gently he managed to maneuver his hands around to the back and unfasten the skirt without her noticing. Sending his hands back to her knees he skimmed his hands up her outer thighs in an attempt to keep the cold clammy fabric from breaking the lethargic spell they had been weaving around Rachel. The material bunched up around his wrists and forearms as they rose then suddenly released its grip on her hips, sliding down the backs of her legs quickly and silently. The cold streak was enough of a shock to bring Rachel out of her trance. Snapping her eyes open she looked down at Matt, kneeling at her feet as her skirt fell the rest of the way to the floor.

"What are you doing?!" She exclaimed, her body tensing up.

Looking up innocently at her, Matt lifted one leg then the other picking up the sopping skirt and standing up to hang it from one of the shelves, "Just getting you out of these wet clothes m'lady. We have some dry clothes you can put on if you like."

"Hush..." Richard whispered soothingly against her neck as he closed his hands on her shoulders, "We won't hurt you. We're just trying to help."

"Besides," Sean teased," Dinna we say that the 'right' clothing for a young lass around strapping young men like us be none t'all?"

Glancing at the two men in front of her Rachel realized that while she was feeling highly embarrassed at being mostly naked in front of them but she was not scared. She didn't feel in danger from them, in fact the heat she could see in their eyes was generating a matching one down low in her stomach. She suddenly understood that she'd been considering this situation all day long from the time she first saw them. She'd never thought it would actually happen but the idea had been tempting her all along. She wanted to see what would happen with these young men and fate it seemed had provided the opportunity.

Turning her head to look back at Richard behind her she began to smile impishly, "Oh, is that right? Well if you are going to help I need you to undo the back of the top too." With that open invitation she dropped her head forward to bare the back of her neck and the tie for her top.

Richard blinked in surprise at the sudden change in her attitude then began to grin widely, his eyes meeting the matching grins on the faces of his companions. Apparently this young woman was no angel, despite her wings. His nimble fingers swiftly untied the knot at her neck but the soaked fabric didn't want to release her. She dropped her head back against his shoulder in time to see Sean step forward to peel the scrap of fabric down her chest while Richard's hands moved to loosen the lower knot. His warm hands were a burning contrast to her chilled skin as she arched her back to give him better access without leaving the oasis of his body heat. Sean grasped the white lace and began drawing it toward him the dripping ends coming across her shoulders to skim down her bared chest. A cold breeze from the window caused goosebumps along the chilly path they drew as the soaked ends skimmed across her engorged nipples, leaving drops of rain suspended from them. Putting both ends in one hand Sean reached out with the other and rubbed the cold water from her skin with a rough thumb across the nubs of flesh before they tried to find their way down her body, causing more than heat to shoot through Rachel's body. He tugged and her top came free as Richard's hands finally undid the knot, moving carefully Sean hung the top up to dry as well while he kept his eyes on the feast of flesh in front of him.

Because of the cut of the costume Rachel had not been able to keep her bra on underneath, with the removal of the top all she had on was the sandals and her thong panties. Her smallish breasts were firm with youth and the nipples were taut due to the cold and arousal. The areoles were a slightly darker color against her golden skin, inviting a man to lave them with attention. Matt knelt once more at her feet and began removing her sandals as well, his warm hands caressing her feet before she stepped onto the thick rug. Tossing them aside he gave her navel a quick kiss feeling her stomach shudder at the feel before he rose to his feet in front of her, the baggy fabric of his boxers suddenly tight as she saw his arousal. Flicking her gaze to Sean's crotch as well she spied a matching tenting in the fabric of his boxers too. Curious, she pushed back against Richard's hips behind her and encountered the hard length of his arousal. Knowing that she had caused these reactions Rachel felt a wave of power and heat wash through her; she was no longer shivering with cold but with anticipation.

Coming back to the group in the middle of the shop Sean skimmed his fingers down her ribcage to her waist then slipped his fingers underneath the waistband of her panties and began drawing them down her legs. To help him out Rachel spread her legs apart slightly. Her reward was the quick kiss and lick she received on her hip as he tugged the damp fabric from between her thighs. The cord in the back did not want to be released from between her cheeks making him pull even harder before it finally escaped. He then lifted her bare feet one at a time and set them down further apart, giving him a look at the treasure the thong had hidden, one already swelling with desire. The well groomed patch of pubic hair did little to disguise that fact and the rest of her pussy was shaved bald. Finally she was nude and the greed showing on Matt and Sean's faces fed the flames of her own arousal. "C'mon now guys, I'm the only one naked, it's not fair. Take the rest of your clothes off too." She cajoled.

Matt and Sean quickly stripped off their underwear, proudly showing off their aroused members. She felt Richard step away from her and heard him removing the rest of his clothing as well. Turning slightly she felt her mouth beginning to water at the sight of all the prime male flesh she was surrounded by. As each of them was different in looks so too were their cocks different. Matt had an average size member that curved slightly downward and waved gently in the air as he moved toward her. Sean, despite being the most muscular, had a thinner straight penis but just as long with a dark red glans, already gleaming with moisture. Richard, behind her was actually the biggest of the three, his cock longer than the other two and the thickness alone made her wet just thinking of having him moving inside her.

The feel of Matt's hands on her shoulders brought her back to reality as he pushed her backwards, she stumbled slightly then the backs of her thighs met the low counter. The cloth covering it was smooth against her skin and she sat suddenly as he pushed her down. Somehow she had gone from the one in control to being the object controlled, this thought flashed through her mind almost as fast as the shaft of arousal to her groin at the realization. The fact that these three had done this more than once became obvious as Sean and Richard moved to either side of the counter. Sean was on her right and Richard on her left. Each of them grasping her shoulder in one hand and running their other down her arms slowly. They drew her back until she was laying on the counter her hips at the end and fully supported by the countertop. Holding her shoulders down they kept her from moving as they situated themselves beside her. It was the perfect height she realized as she turned her head to the left towards Richard, his cock was exactly where she could get to it with hand or mouth. Leaning down Richard kissed her deeply as his hand guided hers to his cock. She felt Sean doing the same with her right hand on his side. Rachel heard a curious scraping sound across the room then became distracted once more by Richard as his tongue thrust between her lips.

Sean's right hand wrapped hers around his shaft and began moving it across his cock, guiding her and showing her what he liked best. Her soft cool fingers were a definite contrast to the stiff hot length of his penis causing a swift shiver to race through him. His member was thin enough that she could completely wrap around it with her hand. Using his fingers Sean pressed her thumb against the underside of his cock hard as he stroked their hands up towards the head. The feel of her hand wrapped around him was extremely exciting, the visual alone making his cock jump in their hands. He pulled their hands back down to the base as his gaze roamed across the naked skin of the girl laid out like a sacrifice for their pleasure. Continuing this pattern he kept the rhythm slow but she could feel his hips beginning to thrust towards her.

Standing up Richard also began showing her how to stroke him with his left hand as Rachel looked down her body. Apparently the scraping sound she'd heard was Matt moving the small footstool to the end of the counter because all she could see of him was his head and shoulders. However her attention was pulled back to her left when Richard ran her fingertips down his length. He used her fingers to slowly explore his cock then starting at the base he wrapped her much smaller hand around him. He was so thick that her fingers didn't touch as she grasped him and began to slide her hand up and down. Using his stronger grip Richard was able to show her where to increase the pressure as she moved. Rather than stopping at the base of the head Richard pushed her hand over the rim and rubbed her palm across the sensitive skin, cupping his glans in her hand before bringing her back down around him again. The feel of the slight ridges and calluses of her palm running across the velvety skin caused a wave of sensation to crawl up his spine. He shuddered under her hand as she began to repeat the movement on her own.

Smiling at the sight of Rachel jerking off his friends Matt grasped her calves and propped her legs apart, each thigh spread the width of the counter apart. She felt a cool breeze dart across her exposed flesh, cooling the wetness that had already gathered. Leaning her head back she turned towards Sean. Pulling him closer by tightening her hand around his cock she leaned to the side to taste him, her tongue running across his glans and scooping up the pre-cum he was already oozing. She heard him moan slightly then felt him scoot a little closer to give her better access. His hand released hers and she felt it move down her side and thigh to her right knee, pulling her legs even further apart. Richard's left hand copied the move to her other knee and she felt her pussy lips spread open, presenting Matt with a wide open view of her extremely turned on center. Just as she slipped the head of Sean's cock into her mouth she felt Matt's tongue do a long lick up her entire slit, ending at her clit where it proceeded to swirl around the engorged nub of flesh. She gasped at the feel then clamped her lips around Sean's cock to quiet herself.

Her hips tried to buck up off the counter but found that the hands on her shoulders kept her from moving much at all. She could barely wiggle, much less arch up as the pleasure stabbed through her from her groin to her brain. They weren't hurting her but they were not going to let her move either. She was completely at their mercy. This thought tumbled through her mind as she swirled her tongue across Sean's cock. There were three of them and they could do whatever they wanted; her sudden helplessness, a feeling she had never experienced before, shot through her. Rather than terrifying her, the idea actually increased her arousal, she wanted... no, needed to find out what they intended to do. The more she tried to move the more she realized just how much in their power she was, each failed attempt heightening her arousal. It was an eye opening experience as Rachel realized the intense pleasure that came from no longer being in control.

Rachel's coherent thoughts were stretched thinner as she felt Richard's right hand close over her left breast and begin to knead it, rubbing her aroused nipple between his fingers, pinching slightly and sending shafts of pure pleasure shooting to her groin. Her hips tried to swivel involuntarily but the hands holding her thighs apart tightened, keeping her in place as Matt swooped in again for another lick. His tongue swirled and licked, diving deep into her then sliding up to tease her clit once more. She moaned at the feel of what Matt and Richard were doing to her and the taste of Sean in her mouth. The vibrations increasing his pleasure as she continued to suck and lick on the head of his cock while continuing to move her hand up and down the shaft.

Rachel pulled her mouth away as Matt shoved his tongue deep inside her so she could gasp a huge breath of much needed air. His hot breath sliding silky warm across her highly aroused body was sheer torture and the breath she had just taken slid out of her in a long moan, letting them know how much she was enjoying what they were doing to her. Looking up her body Matt's eyes twinkled as he watched her body try arch up off the counter restrained by Richard's hand on her left breast and Sean's on her right shoulder. Returning to his task he continued to lick and suck on her pussy, using his tongue to tease and torment her. He could feel her muscles straining to get more from him but she was held too tightly by Sean and Richard. Wrapping his lips around her clit and began to suck strongly, her head whipped back and forth against the countertop as she groaned loudly. Richard quickly grabbed her head with his free hand and shoved his cock into her mouth to quiet her. Her hand continued to pump along his shaft, her thumb teasing the rim as she sucked on him. Her hand began to twist slightly on each stroke adding a new sensation that drove him crazy as he felt her tongue flashing across the sensitive tip. Sean's cock was not neglected either, she continued to glide her hand up and down his saliva slick shaft, her hand bumping against the flared edge of the head. He then reached down with his left hand and began to play with the nipple of her right breast, tweaking the soft peak and pulling on it just to release it again.

Rachel could feel the tension in her winding tighter and tighter as the three men caressed, squeezed, tormented and played with various parts of her body. She kept trying to lift her hips up into the mouth that was giving her such pleasure but was held stationary by the hands gripping her tits and knees tightly. The restraint continued to increase her pleasure, her need spiraling out of control at her inability to satisfy it. As she realized this the tension finally broke and she sucked frantically on Richard's cock as she came into Matt's mouth. Her hand clamped down on Sean's penis as she shook and shuddered between them.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm....." She moaned as Matt buried his face into her crotch, his tongue lapping frantically trying to keep up with the flow as she twitched. Richard's arms shook as he tried to hold back, the suction and frenzied licking she was subjecting him to straining his control. Sean's head fell back as her hand sped up, jerking him off harder and faster. As he felt his balls begin to tighten he reached down and stopped her hand with his. He didn't want to blow his wad too soon, there were other things he wanted to try with this not so angelic girl. Finally she began to relax as her orgasm released her and she loosened her grip on him. She gave an apologetic lick to Richard's semi-abused cock that caused him to shudder and looked over at Sean. "I'm sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you."

Sean laughed, "Not t'all m'lady, quite the opposite but I dinna wanna lose it so soon. Now it be my turn."

Pulling away from her hand Sean stepped back as she felt Matt leave her pussy. They quickly exchanged places and Matt placed her right hand upon his cock so she could pleasure him too. His cock was nearly rock hard as she wrapped her fingers around him, the tip gleaming wetly in the dim light. Using her fingers she began to smooth the pre-cum across the head of his cock, watching as he trembled from the sensitivity of his arousal. The slightly downward curve added a new dimension to her play, she was able to get to the upper side of his cock easier to see how he reacted to that. She was so focused on this new treat that she hadn't noticed when Sean stepped forward. The shock of feeling his cock rubbing against her still pulsing clit was enough to rip her attention away from Matt. "Ah, ah!" she exclaimed as he began to thrust against her.

"Shhhhh.... We wouldn't want to be interrupted now would we m'lady?" Matt asked. Cupping her cheek he guided her mouth to his engorged penis and slid it between her lips. She shook her head slightly, bumping the insides of her cheeks against him as he continued to enter her mouth. The storm outside continued but Rachel no longer heard the thunder or felt the breezes as they rattled the door. Her world had constricted to the small room, the counter she was laid out upon and the three men seemingly determined to shatter her apart with pleasure.

Sean began to push and thrust against her, running his entire length up her slit, not entering her but teasing her with the possibility. The friction became smoother and quicker as her juices flowed once more, coating his penis with them. He pulled back to rub the head of his cock around, circling the opening she wanted desperately for him to enter. The heat of her engorged pussy was so tempting, it would be so easy to slide into her, he thought. He resisted however, seeing her writhing below him was such a visual turn on that he wanted to see how much she could take. She tried to buck her hips up to force him into her but was restrained once more by Matt and Richard. All three of the men laughed at her eagerness. "Me thinks the lady be enjoyin' herself," Sean commented as he continued to torment her. Using his hand to stabilize himself he pushed against the opening of her vagina just enough to cause her to moan around Matt's cock. Pulling back he then used the head of his cock to batter her clit making her squirm with pleasure.

"One might think that," Richard said as he plucked at her erect nipples, causing her to shiver in response.