Going to the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as abruptly he steps back. She takes a breath of air; she can feel that her pussy has started to swell from the abuse it has taken. Before any further thoughts can occur to her ass and mouth are again filled with cock again. She tries desperately to ignore the sensations running through her body, but deep down she knows she craves this kind of thing. She dreams about it and fantasizes about it. Again and again the cocks fucking her mouth and ass change, she loses track of everything except the cocks inside her.

Every time her date feels she has been too loud, he stops them and again forces her down on the cock she is sucking while he beats her pussy. No longer bothering to explain why. At last her date stops the men fucking her ass and tells them that it is his turn now. She hears his words though it doesn't really register until she feels his hand come down on her pussy, once again starting the throbbing in her pussy. Telling the others that when he is done with her pussy they can then use all of her holes. That he wants to see them fist and fuck her pussy. When he finishes speaking he shoves his own fist into her pussy, the steady stream of cocks in her mouth keep on changing. She knows it will be a long time before she ever forgets this evening.

The force her date is using combined with all the abuse her pussy has taken makes her whimper. Her date abruptly stops with his fist and he straightens up. He smiles as he sees her stiffen knowing what is to come now. Once again his hand comes down hard on her pussy. She just barely manages to keep quiet. After only a few moments he finally stops and steps up behind her and slides his cock into her very wet pussy, almost surprised at just how wet she actually is. He slams his cock into her hard and fast. He lifts her head and directs the men to pass more quickly, each one only getting a few moments. All the while he drives his cock into her harder and deeper than the last.

He purposely lifts her head every so often just as a guy is about to cum causing it to go all over her face and hair, making a mess of her. He fucks her pussy very abrupt manner hard and fast until he cums. Just as abruptly as he entered her, his cock leaves her, she almost moans as she feels his fist stretch and slam into her pussy once again. Again his free hand pushes her head down cutting off her air. By this time she barely notices the lack of air. She nearly blacks out before he abruptly stops once again. He turns to the men and tells them to have fun and use his toy well for him while he sits back and watches her performance.

If he feels someone is doing a good job he lets him take longer with her. He enjoys watching her tremble as the men use her, telling them to be harder on her, to force their cocks and fists deep and hard. When he feels she has done well he calls a halt to the show and walks over to her. Sitting in the seat in front of her and waits until she has gained some semblance of control and looks up at him. Not touching her he looks into her eyes as he says, "I know you, I know what kind of girl you are. I know what you need. I am not an ordinary man; evenings like this are common occurrences in my life. I want to share this world with you. Will you submit to me?"

He sits calmly as if he hadn't just had her gang raped by a bunch of men. When he feels she is taking too long to answer he adds to her, " I will care for you, but you will pay for that care with the use of your body whenever, wherever, and however I want, with whomever I want."

She hesitates a little longer thinking about what he is saying to her, her instinctive response is to deny him but with the sensations still coursing through her she nods her head. He leans slightly forward and again lifts her head by her hair bringing her eyes to his once again. "Not good enough, I want to hear you speak the words."

She opens her mouth and in barely a whisper she responds, "yes I submit to you."

Seeing in her eyes that she means it and has truly given him control of her, he orders the men to untie her. When they have untied her she straightens up, one of the guys near her start to reach out to her when she sways, but she places her hands on the railing and takes a few deep breaths to steady her. Her new Master stands and tells her to clean herself up as he hands her a towel. She closes her eyes as she cleans her face up and gathers her mind, which is racing form all that has happened this evening, her legs still shaking but she is determined to show no weakness in front of him. When she feels she has at least made herself look presentable she walks around the railing and picks up her coat to put on.

When she is ready she turns to him and looks up. Smiling at her he tells her, "come, let me take you to your new home and life as my toy."

With her head held high and her heart still racing she walks out of the theater and marvels at what she has gotten herself into this time.

12