Going to Vegas

Story Info
Mom gets cock in back seat on trip to Vegas.
859 words
3.83
338.6k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was staying at mom's house for my 30 day leave from the military, after a few days a couple of friends of mine came by, they visited and the topic came up of going to Vegas. I said I was game, and mom had over heard and said Vegas. And my friend said yes an over nighter to Vegas. He asks if she would like to go, which was all right with me. She replied she would. So it was settled and we would go to Vegas on Friday.

Friday came and mom and I were ready to go, my friend and his girlfriend finally showed up at 7 pm, and were 8 pm before we hit the highway. My friends car was loaded down with all his camping gear in the trunk, why I don't know, we had to put our suit cases in the back seat with us, he had an old Chevy Biscayne, 2 doors. Mom and I sat in the rear with barely enough room, he said he was sorry it was crowded, and mom said it was ok.

As mom and I got into the back seat, we found it a little crowded, when we got on the freeway, I finally told mom to sit on my lap, so to relieve some of the sitting discomfort she moved onto my lap, I stretched out my legs as she sat down. She wasn't heavy only 120 lbs. and 5'4' inches tall it was ok. I had a few beers during the day so it was okay with me.

After about 30 minutes and on the highway I started to get a bulge in my pants of her moving and of the cars up and down motion when we hit a bump in the roadway. She was wearing a dress, so I took the edge of the dress and pulled it up in the back slowly, and each time a little bit more. A couple of times she did look back at me, but turned and shifted her weight around on my lap. Only to make my bulge grow a bit more, I tugged on her dress again until there was nothing between us except her panties and my pants.

She looked at me, and then turned back around; I slowly moved my hands onto her thighs and gently rubbed them through her panties. She didn't look back; she shifted her body around and ground her ass cheeks on my now hard cock. I moved my hands to the sides of her legs, and began rubbing them; her skin was soft and delicate. She turned looked at me and I kept rubbing her legs. My cock had grown to full length and as hard as it could get. But it was very restricted in my pants.

I slid my hands up to her thighs and slipped my thumbs in her panties waistband, I started to pull them down, as I did she lifted her ass and her panties slid to her knees. I took my hand under her and unbuttoned my pants, my cock could be free of its restraint, as I did it flopped between her legs, she looked at me; I said is everything ok, she said well....its kind of crowded. I could feel her wetness on my cock. She shifted around until my cock was at its waiting area at her pussy lips but not in yet, it felt good, and warm. I moved under her, and tried to make penetration but failed.

Again I tried only to get closer, she then leaned back on my chest, lifted her ass and held it up; I quickly moved my hand between us and stabbed her pussy with my cock. She relaxed and dropped down on it. It had made penetration; she leaned back on me only to thrust her ass up and down a couple of times, my cock was deep inside my mom now. We slowly enjoyed our new found joy. We didn't hurry we had a long ride; we just sit there moving our bodies to the rhythm of the car. She was wet, and hot, and soft inside and it was a good ride. I was feeling good. I whispered in her ear, and ask if she was all right, she said she was, she leaned forward and released her panties from her knees, no she was free to spread her legs a bit wider, as my cock rubbed inside her she began to breath deeper, and a soft moan would travel through her voice. She was enjoying it as much as I was.

After awhile of my cock riding in her pussy, I felt a warm wet gush come from her pussy and all over my cock, and on my pants, the front of my pants were wet, she had just gotten a nut. A few minutes later I shot a load into her, I thought I would never stop Cumming. We got our composer about our selves, and set there and enjoyed our lovely escapade; it was without doubt a wonderful ride, and a wonderful piece of ass.