Going Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Confi
Confi
2,167 Followers

"Ohhhh goooood... yes." Jessica squealed in appreciation as Harry began to thrust harder and faster. "Oh fuuuuuck... I've wanted this so bad."

Harry groaned through gritted teeth, his hands resting either side of Jessica's head as he continued to pump into his stunning girlfriend. Every inch of his cock being squeezed by Jessica's hot, wet pussy. Jessica had always been a great fuck, even if she always made him wear a condom. Harry's eyes met Jess' and the couple stayed staring at each other, faces inches apart and breathing heavily as Harry continued to drive his dick relentlessly into Jess' welcoming pussy.

Jessica stared back, her mouth open as she breathed heavily, staring absently into her boyfriends eyes. All she could focus on now was the hard dick driving into her, her need, her absolute desire to be fucked like this for days, and all the while the intensity of her orgasm began to build.

"Come on baby... uhhh... fuck me..." Jessica moaned, begging to be fucked rougher. She tightened her grip around Harry's waist with her legs and began to thrust upward, her pussy meeting Harry's dick with more intensity after each thrust. She moaned loudly, arching her back, trying desperately to get fucked as hard and fast as she could.

"You like that?" Harry growled as he picked up his pace, the bed began to rock more violently with every hard thrust he made into his stunning blonde girlfriends pussy.

"Yes... OH FUCK... yes." Jessica moaned as she closed her eyes, her mind focusing on the wonderful tingling sensation building inside her, her orgasm was going to be incredible.

All the drama of the night barely surfaced her mind, all she could think of now was how good this hard fuck was, how so-fucking-good was every inch of her boyfriends hard dick driving into her. She no longer cared that Harry had rejected her originally, that he left her alone while he drank with his friends, all she cared about was the ever building orgasm brought on by his relentless thrusting. She didn't care about how stupid Harry acted around his friends, or that Tom had ruined her plans by going to bed early...

Jessica's eyes shot wide open in shock. Her stomach fluttered and she almost let out a loud gasp. She had completely forgotten Tom had gone to bed early, and here she was, practically naked as she was being fucked hard by her boyfriend, moaning loudly and begging to get it harder. She hesitantly turned her head on the pillow it was rested again, looking across the room towards Tom's bed, praying by chance that he had decided to go out.

The stunning 22-year-old girlfriend gasped when she saw the blankets of the bed across from them formed into the shape of a body. She followed the formed outline up toward the top of the bed with her eyes, all the while having her legs wrapped her boyfriend, being fucked ruthlessly toward an amazing orgasm. Closing her eyes, she was almost praying that Tom was asleep, but as she opened them, she saw from across the room a pair of eyes staring back.

Tom was laid on his bed, his blanket draped across his muscular body exposing his bare chest. His head was turned to Jessica, watching her side on wards as she stared back.

Harry watched his girlfriend turn her head and open her mouth in a gasp. By this point, he thought her reaction was due to his relentless fucking, but little did he know exactly what Jessica was staring at.

Jessica stared across the room toward Tom, an overwhelming sensation of exposure filled her. Here she was, staring into the eyes of her boyfriends roommate as her boyfriend fucked her ruthlessly. She saw a smug smile break out from Tom's mouth as he stared back before mouthing the words 'You dirty bitch.' to her from across the room. Jessica let out an uncontrollable moan as a wave of pleasure shot to her pussy at the sight of this.

The pair continued to stare at each other from across the room. Jessica's body felt like it was going to overload with excitement, while she always fantasized about being watched, she never thought something like this would ever happen. Crazed thoughts flooded her mind as the pleasure from her boyfriends heavy fucking filled her pussy, his dick now pounding harder and harder into her hot, wet cunt.

Tom stared back, taking in the view. The dirty-blonde pinned onto her back, her slender legs lifted in the air as they wrapped around her boyfriends waist. He watched as the bed moved, shaking back and forth with every hard thrust. But all the while he focused on the stunning girlfriend, her horny face contorted with pleasure as she stared back. Even though she was being fucked by her boyfriend, all they could focus on was each other. He knew full well how Jessica loved the aspect of being watched, she had told Harry, which naturally meant that his best buddies would find out, and as Tom laid there he had every intention of taking full advantage of that.

Jessica turned her head back up to her boyfriend, breaking her fixation from Tom. She looked up into his eyes, now filled with ecstasy, straining in great concentration as he drove his hard shaft harder and harder into her blazing, lust filled pussy. She could tell he was close, but there was no way she could ever get herself to cum with Tom still in the room, despite how erotic the scene had become for the pair of them. Jessica leant up, her lips mere inches from her boyfriends ears before speaking:

"B... baby... uhh fuck... T-Tom is in the room." Jessica said through moans, hesitant of Harry's reaction. "He's watching us."

While he slowed his speed in consideration, Harry didn't stop, and all the while Jessica continued to drive her pussy against his cock with every thrust he made. He was close now, and this stunning fuck was far too good to lose. But besides all this, Harry had noted a heavy change in Jessica's mood ever since she looked across the room, and now it made sense. But besides the fact that his best friend was in the bed on the other side of the room watching, he had never seen Jessica so turned on in his life. He knew she had a thing for fooling around in public, or being watched, but he had no idea it had this effect on her.

Jessica's eyes lit up in shock and eroticism as the loving 23-year-old boyfriend began to pick up his pace and continued to fuck her. Was he okay with this? His best friend was on the other side of the room watching his girlfriend get fucked ruthlessly and he wanted to keep fucking? No doubt Harry was close and wanted to cum, but was he finding this as hot as she was?

"Oh god... baby." Jessica gave moaned whispered again, she wanted to make sure he had heard her. "Tom's watching me get fucked."

To Jess' surprise again, Harry started to fuck her even harder than before, causing the blonde 22-year-old girlfriend to fall onto her back. Her head spun in pleasure, her stomach fluttered at just how exciting this whole unexpected situation was. She never knew she would be so turned on at the thought of being watched, but here she was, being pounded hard into her boyfriends bed while his best friend watched on. Holy fuck, Harry was just as into this as she was. The thought of this caused her to moan loudly.

A noise came from the other side of the room and Jessica turned to see what it was. She watched while on her back, her boyfriend still ruthlessly pounding into her soaking pussy, driving them both closer to mind-blowing orgasms. It was apparent Tom knew that they knew he was there, and much to his plans before, he intended on taking full advantage of the sensational situation.

But little did Harry know just what his best 'friend' had in mind for his gorgeous blonde girlfriend.

As Harry stared at his stunning 22-year-old girlfriend below him, she stared across in the room in excitement as Tom slowly began to lover the sheets of his bed, inch by inch revealing his naked chest to her. Jessica's mouth opened instinctively at the realisation of what he was doing, and a loud moan escaped her lips as the blankets passed his stomach and started to move down to his crotch.

Not daring to blink, Jessica stared at her boyfriends friend, who still stared back at her the whole time, slowly revealing his muscular physique to her as she was fucked ruthlessly at the same time. The thought alone could have made her cum, but that was nothing compared to what her boyfriends roommate had planned. Just as the blankets crept to Tom's crotch he stopped, causing Jessica to move her eyes back up to Tom's face. She stared at him for a moment before he mouthed words hotter than before:

"Do you want this dick?" He whispered to her, his words inaudible but meaning clear through the movement of his lips.

Jessica instinctively bit her lip and nodded toward the muscular 23-year-old, her body still rocking back and forth as she was being fucked. She saw Tom let out a smug smile, sending a surge of pleasure to her cunt.

"Say it." He spoke a little louder, causing Jessica to stir in shock at how forward he was being. She couldn't believe Harry was okay with her being watched by his roommate, but saying she wanted to see his dick was another thing.

"I can't." She mouthed to him before nodding toward Harry.

Tom simply shrugged at this and started to pull the blanket up, much to the disappointment of Jessica. The entire situation was sending her over the edge of pleasure, and Tom knew that full well.

"Show me it." Jessica quickly said in reaction, a moan breaking her lips as her boyfriend fucked started to fuck her with even more force as she spoke. She wasn't sure whether it was because Harry was close to cumming or whether it was because of the words she spoke, but her boyfriend didn't seem to be phased about her asking to see his roommates cock. Whatever the reason was, they were in the midst of the most mind blowing fuck they had ever had.

As Harry continued to pound into his gorgeous blonde girlfriend, he had no idea how out of hand the events of the evening were going to get. But at the moment he was close to cumming, and not even his own parents in the room would stop him from pounding hard into his hot, horny girlfriend. The fact that she was getting off so badly to this only set him more on edge, he had never seen her so turned on, and it just made everything hotter. He told himself he didn't care if Tom was watching, or even if he did tease Jess with his cock, at the end of the day he was the one fucking her. But little did the so accepting boyfriend know what he was about to get himself into.

Jessica didn't break her eyes as Tom started to drag the sheets of his bedding down his body again. She watched intently as every inch of his firm stomach came into view, knowing all the while his eyes pierced the illicit fuck between her and her boyfriend, the thought of his made her buck her hips harder, fucking herself rougher than before against her boyfriends 6 inch dick. After much teasing, and so much anticipation, she watched her boyfriends roommate drag the blankets down past his crotch, and as he did so, his bare, now hard cock came into view.

A smug smile rose on Tom's face as he watched Jessica's mouth open in shock. She watched as he continued to drag the blanket down, showing inch after inch of what seemed like a never-ending cock. Before long, Tom's incredibly hard, incredibly thick cock came into full view, sending chills through Jessica's body as it stood up before her. She couldn't take her eyes off it, it must have been 10 inches in length. While she had always thought her boyfriend to be quite large, Tom was in a whole different league.

"Like what you see?" Tom laughed before moving his hand to the base of his cock. His hand grasped it firmly before he started to stroke the length, pumping it hard for Jessica's eyes. He had every intention on getting her attention, and he was more than confident he had it now.

Jessica could only nod, her mouth still open as moan after moan escaped her lips to the rhythm of her boyfriends fucking. She could hear every rushed moan he made, and no doubt he was nearing his orgasm. The bed continued to shake, the pleasure of Harry's dick continued to fill her hot pussy, but Jessica's attention remain fixated on the thick, hard cock on the other side of the room.

Harry watched as his girlfriends face stirred to a mask of ecstasy. Her lewd moans and erotic cries set him on edge, he was getting closer and closer to blowing his load, and as odd as it seemed, his friend wasn't going to stop that. The loving boyfriend naturally assumed Jess' cries and moans of pleasure were because of the hard fucking he was giving her, but little did he know the mistake he would make by feeding his girlfriend her fantasy.

"It's so... uhhh... big." Jessica moaned, her voice shaky with every thrust her boyfriend made. She sat fixated, watching her boyfriends roommate continue to pump what had to be the biggest cock she had ever seen so vigorously.

The shaking of the bed and the movement of their hard fucking meant Jessica could only see the thick cock through a blur of illicit sex. She propped herself on her elbows, lifting her back as she did so and lowering her legs from her boyfriend.

She didn't notice how uninterested this made her look to Harry, but he was far too close now to say anything, and far too turned on to get Tom to stop. Whatever Tom was doing, he was setting his girlfriend on edge. The loving boyfriend lifted himself and moved to his knees, holding Jessica's knees apart, he began to thrust into her. He looked down at his stunning blonde-girlfriend, now completely on her back, her legs parted by his hands as he continued to sink his 6 inch dick deep into her pussy, spurring him closer and closer to cumming.

"Need a better view?" Tom asked, raising his brow. He had every intention on pushing his further, whether her boyfriend agreed or not.

Jessica could only nod. She was fixated on how big Tom's impressive dick was, but with all the shaking of the bed she couldn't get a decent view. Fortunately for her, Tom had come up with a solution to that. She watched closely, confused at first, as Tom sat up and lifted himself from the bed. She watched up as his towering, muscular figure stood before her, his massive dick standing hard and firm in front of him. Jessica let out a moan, but to her surprise, Tom had intended on giving her a much better view, and still stroking his thick cock, he began to slowly walk toward the bed in which Jessica laid.

Jessica's stomach flipped, her head spun, but most noticeably, her pussy began to surge with an incredibly tingling pleasure. The knock-out 22-year-old girlfriend could not believe that this was happening, she turned to her boyfriend, looking up at him with a confused look on her face. She was unsure what to say, what to do, but all the while her body flare with incredible pleasure. By this point though, she was unsure whether it was because of the fucking her boyfriend was giving her, or the excitement of Tom bringing his cock toward her.

Harry looked down at his girlfriend, his orgasm so, so close. He watched Jess' body shake in pleasure, her tits bounce uncontrollably within her bra as he continued to drive his dick into her. He knew that Tom was coming over, but he didn't stop. He didn't want to ruin the orgasm, this amazing fuck, the incredible look on his girlfriends face. He convinced himself that his girlfriends new founded eroticism was coming from his fucking. So Harry continued to pound his cock into his stunning 22-year-old girlfriend, unaware of the mistake he made by not stopping Tom there.

Jessica waited and waited for Harry to say anything, but nothing. She couldn't believe just how turned on she was from all of this, but most importantly, she couldn't believe Harry was getting off to this. Her orgasm was getting closer and closer and the fucking was getting harder and harder, and before long, Tom stood in front of her.

Jessica looked over to see the tall, dominant figure of Tom towering above her. His muscular frame standing firm as he continued to stroke the shaft of his cock, which was now only a foot away from Jessica's face. She could not believe this was happening, being fucked so ruthlessly by her boyfriend as his roommate jerked off in front of her, the thought made her want to cum, and by that point, she was so close.

"Ohhh FUCK." Jessica moaned, still resting against her elbows. Her eyes didn't move from Tom's dick, and instinctively, she opened her mouth slightly at the sight.

"You'll have to open wider than that." Tom laughed in reaction.

Jessica's mouth opened wider, this time in shock. Did he really mean that? Her question was answered when Tom stopped stroking the shaft of his cock and began to move towards the stunning blonde girlfriend, his hard, thick cock moving closer and closer to Jessica's face. Jess felt like she could have cum then and there, she couldn't believe Harry was going to let this happen... part of her hoped that he would.

Harry watched nervously, unsure but still so lost in the moment of his ever building orgasm. He looked at his stunning girlfriend whose eyes were wide open in shock at what was happening. He was so close, he didn't want to stop now, he couldn't believe how hot this fuck had become, and at the end of the day, Tom was only going to get inside her mouth. Harry stared, fucking his girlfriend relentlessly as his roommate, his best friend, pressed the tip of his thick, hard cock against his girlfriends lips, Jess' lips kissing at the end as he did so. He watched as Tom smugly rubbed the head of his huge dick against Jess' lips, all the while the shocked, yet aroused expression never leaving her face.

Looking deep into her eyes, Harry hesitantly nodded to his girlfriend. He watched as Jessica eyes widened even more in shock, in absolute disbelief he was okay with this, before she parted her lips and dragged them down the head of his roommates dick. He felt his orgasm stir ever closer as he looked down, shocked by the sight. Here he was, holding his girlfriends legs apart, fucking hard into her hot, soaking wet pussy as she so willing sucked on the cock of his best friend.

"Mmmmmmm." Jessica moaned loudly as she started to suck hard against Tom's dick. Her eyes still fixed on her boyfriend.

Tom couldn't believe his luck. Expecting to have an early night, he instead found himself on the edge of his roommates bed while his stunning blonde girlfriend bobbed her head up and down dick. He placed his hands on a bedside table for leverage and began to slowly thrust his thick cock into the stunning girlfriends mouth. He had no doubt she was a brilliant cock sucker, but right now she was far too shocked to do anything but stare up at her boyfriend. With a little more command, he watched as his dick slowly began to sink into Jess' mouth, before hitting the back of her throat and sucking hard.

Jessica gagged slightly, still looking into the strained, pleasure filled expression of her boyfriends face as he continued to pound all 6 inches of his hard cock into her pussy. Her body was set ablaze in pleasure, her heart fluttered and stomach felt light. She could not believe any of this was happening. For right now the 22-year-old girlfriend was laid on her back, being watched by her loving boyfriend of almost 2 years as he drove his cock into her, all the while propped onto her elbows to allow her to suck on his roommates thick cock. She felt the hot, thick shaft of Tom's dick slide deep and lustfully into her warm, wet mouth while she instinctively sucked back.

"Damn Harry." Tom groaned as he watched more and more of his cock starting to sink into Jess' mouth. "Your girl's pro at sucking cock."

"Mmmmmppphhhh." Jessica moaned at this, there was something so smug and cocky about Tom that set her off.

Harry didn't respond, he didn't know what to say at this point. Part of him wanted Tom to stop, but he had never seen Jessica so animate and turned on during sex before. A strong tingling sensation filled Harry's cock and he knew he was going to cum soon. So instead of saying anything, instead of asking his roommate to take his thick, hard cock from his loving girlfriends mouth, Harry continued to drive his cock into his girlfriends pussy, building her lust and extreme horniness in ways she hadn't felt before. Though his choice to savour his own orgasm would soon prove to be bittersweet.

Confi
Confi
2,167 Followers